Her Brother's Best Friend

By KaylitaYana

See what happens when older brother, Aaron, sends his troubled sixteen-year-old little sister, Anastasia, to... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue

18

5.2K 208 135
By KaylitaYana

"Please, Anastasia." Michael begged for the thousandth time.

"For the last time, Michael no."

"Do you know how big of a celebrity you can become?"

She shrugs."I don't know and I don't care, Michael. I don't want to become a celebrity and that's that." Anastasia said while applying lip gloss to her lips.

He crossed his arms."Why not?"

She looks at him."Because I don't want to."

"That's not a reason."

She rolled her eyes."Michael, I see what you go through everyday with those damn lies the media makes up of you." She shook her head."I don't think I could ignore them like you can. I guarantee I might just set each of their houses on fire and not give a fuck."

Michael chuckled."You're crazy."

She winked at him."But you love me."

He pulled her over to him."I would love you even more if you let me show the world that beautiful angelic voice of yours."

She sighed."Michael--"

He pecked her lips."Anastasia, please, I promise you won't regret it."

She stared up into his beautiful eyes and gave in like always."Alright, I guess I could give it a try."

"Yes! Come on, lets go." Michael said, pulling her out of the bathroom.

"Where?" Anastasia asked.

"I'm treating you to some ice cream." Michael said, throwing on his fedora and jacket.

She smiled."Michael, I think it would be better if--"

He pressed his finger to her lips."Hush woman, I'm taking you out for some ice cream and that's final."

She crossed her arms."Alright, but don't say anything when we get mobbed."

***

"MICHAEL! MICHAEL! MICHAEL!" Michael's fans chanted outside the ice cream parlor while banging on the windows.

Anastasia smirks at Michael."Well, Mr. Dummy, what now?"

"We order, duh!" He smartly said and she rolled her eyes.

She giggled."I swear--"

He stepped in her face."What? You swear what?"

She arched a brow at him with a smile and he pecked her lips.

"Aww." The employees said and Michael and Anastasia blushed.

After they order their sundaes, they go and sit down at a table.

"So, do you want to write your own songs ? Or do you want to hire some songwriters?" Michael asked Anastasia.

"Um, I'll write my own songs. I actually have a few written already." She answers, blushing a little.

"Wait a minute, you've written your own lyrics, but you never thought of becoming a singer?" Michael asked confused.

"Ironic, huh?" Anastasia giggled.

An employee brings over their sundaes then asks Michael for autograph and he gives her one with no problem.

"Thank you so much. I love you, Michael." She smiled wide then left their table.

Anastasia smiled and thought. Maybe becoming a celebrity won't be so bad after all.

***

When Anastasia and Michael get back to the hotel, Anastasia throws herself on the bed.

"I'm tired." She said and Michael chuckled while taking off his jacket.

"Of what? You didn't do anything today but eat ice cream." Michael said and Anastasia playfully rolled her eyes at him."You're lazy."

She sits up."I am not lazy, Michael."

He walks over to her."Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not!" She covers her ears with her hands while repeating over."No, I'm not! No, I'm not--"

Michael picks her up and throws her over his shoulder then spins around.

She covers her face and laughs."No, Michael!"

He throws her on the bed then climbs on top of her and pressed his lips to hers.

He pulls away and smiles."You're lazy."

"No--"

He cuts her off with a kiss and she smiles.

"You're mean, Michael."

He chuckles."Just because I called you lazy?"

"I'm not lazy."

"Okay." He said."Hey, can you grab me the TV remote?"

She yawns, rubbing her eyes."It's too far away, you grab it."

He laughs."My point exactly, Anastasia you're lazy. The TV remote is on the nightstand, RIGHT next to you."

She wraps her hands around Michael's neck and pretends to choke him.

"Anastasia." He laughs and she rolls over on top of him and continues to choke him softly.

She smiled then removed her hands from around his neck and kissed his lips.

"What's the deal with Tatiana?" Anastasia asked.

"What do you mean?"

"The girl hates me, Michael. Haven't you notice?"

Michael shook his head."Tatiana doesn't hate you, Anastasia."

She gives him a look."Michael, ever since the tour started, she's been giving me dirty looks like I did something to her."

"Did you?" Michael joked and she punched his chest, causing him to laugh.

"No, I didn't do anything to that girl."

"She's probably just jealous of you, Anastasia."

"Now, why would she be jealous of me, Michael?"

"Well, maybe because you have me." He smiled.

She stares at him for some seconds then says, jokingly."Nah, that's not it. Again, why would she be jealous of me?"

"Again, Anastasia, because you have me." He says again, pointing to himself."Also because, baby, you're a beautiful, attractive, sexy, charming, mesmerizing, woman. Who wouldn't be jealous of you?"

She blushed then kissed his lips."Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, lazy."

She squinted her eyes at him and he smiled innocently then kissed her lips.

***

(One month later)

Anastasia was just getting back to the hotel after a day of shopping for some lingerie and clothes.

She was too busy looking down in one of her bags when she smashed right into someones chest causing her to fall on her butt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Anastasia."

She looked up and saw Randy, one of Michael's dancers.

"It's not your fault Randy," She said as he helped her up."I was the one that wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry."

"I wasn't looking where I was going either. So I guess we're both sorry." He smiled then looked over her and saw her gift bags scattered on the floor."Oh, let me help you with your bags."

"Oh, it's alright Randy, I got it." She said as he picked each of them up.

"It's a lot of bags, Anastasia. Please, let me."

She sighed with a smile."Alright."

As Randy followed behind Anastasia to her hotel room he couldn't help but look down at her ass.

He bit his lower lip smirking but then looked away when she stopped in front of her door.

She opened the door and he followed her into the room then placed the bags on the floor.

"Thank you, Randy." She smiled.

He smiled back."Anytime, Anastasia, anytime."

In a robe and while drying his hair with a towel, Michael walks out of the bathroom and sees Anastasia and Randy smiling at each other.

He arches a brow at them and said."What's uh, what's going on in here?"

Anastasia looked at Michael."Oh, Randy was just helping me with my bags."

Michael looks at Randy whose eyes were glued on Anastasia's cleavage.

"Goodbye, Randy." Michael said, clenching his jaw.

Randy looks at Michael who was glaring at him really hard."Um, okay, bye Anastasia."

He left the room and Anastasia closed the door and frowned at Michael.

She crossed her arms."That was rude, Michael."

Michael rolled his eyes."Did you see how he was looking at you, Anastasia? And you're telling me I was rude?"

"He was just helping me with my bags, Michael. You didn't have to act like that towards him."

He sucked his teeth and said."Whatever, Anastasia, I don't have time to argue with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
3.6K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
859 53 37
Welcome to my short story series of fanfiction about Michael Jackson. They are going to be some of the following... -Gay -Angels -Sexual content (No...
77.1K 3.4K 200
When 15 year old Ocean moves next door to 17 year old Michael they quickly fall for each other, but both coming from strict religious and abusive hou...