All for Myself {dallyboy}

By sst4rl0vrr

When Ponyboy Curtis gets hurt, Dallas Winston is the first person he runs to. After one horrible night, the b... More

Dairy Queen
All for Myself
Aftermath
The Rumble
Notebook
'I love you, Ponyboy'
Darry
Our First Date
Late Morning
Sunsets
Our Pictures
Dally's Place
Warm Morning
Warm Evening
Jealousy
Oops
Don't Worry
A/N
Doctor's Office
Nightmares
Dirty Talk
Food Fight
Found Him
Help You
The Wedding
Problems
Resolutions
Blue Christmas
Christmas Eve

Breakfast

493 8 24
By sst4rl0vrr

{Pony's POV}

"So if Darry is basically my dad, does that make you basically my mom?"

"What!? No! Geez Pony, we're just dating, i'm not gonna run off and adopt you or anything," He cracks the second egg into the skillet, letting it cook for a second before scrambling it. I sit on the kitchen counter next to him by the stove. He stays over for a day or two at a time and is a lot of fun.

I'm starting to wonder how I didn't realize they were fooling around and didn't tell us. I mean, Two did start hanging around Darry much more since his mom got married.

"Two, if you don't mind me asking, why don't you spend as much time at home?"

"Well Pone, my stepdads a nice guy and all, but my mom, my sister, and him all together in the smallest house on the block? Oh hell no. Plus I get to see Darry all I want, and he can-"

"Oooookay! Enough, please! I don't spill everything me and Dallas do." I turn my face in shame thinking of the things Two-Bit and Darry do in private. The things i've had the misfortune of hearing at 6 in the morning.

"I was gonna say- before I was rudely cut off- that he can help me with my last semester of school work. God, Pony, you need to get your hair out of the gutter." He gives me a grin, removing the skillet from the fire.

Suddenly, Darry starts tiptoeing into the kitchen. Our eyes meet and he puts his finger before his lips, shushing me silently. I look back to Two, trying to seem as normal as possible. Darry inches closer, treading quietly on his socked feet.

Two reaches above the vent to the spice cabinet, looking for the salt and pepper. In stretching his arms up, he leaves his love handles in the open for Darry to lunge at.

Darry attacks swiftly, grabbing then squeezing his sides gently.

"AAaagh-!" Two stumbles backwards into Darry's chest. He turns his neck to the left to get a view of the assailant, before Darry captures his lips quickly. Two is shocked but ends up submitting, laughing through the kiss and dropping the spatula in his hands. Darry massages Twos hips, and they start rocking back and forth.

"Two, come on, my eggs are burning..." I say, looking away from the two while rubbing my neck. He bashfully pulls away from Darry, reaching down below to pick up the spatula from the floor.

Consciously or not, his backside rubbed against Darry's groin as he bent over.

My cheeks glow red as I see Darry's eyes widen as he looks down. Two pops back up from the floor nonchalantly.

"Got it!" He says happily, moving back to the oven. I hop off the counter as Darry becomes flush with Two's back again.

"Uhh- see y'all later, I'm gonna hang out with Dally!"

"Wait, Pony! Don't forget your breakfast!" Two reaches behind himself to hand me the plate of burnt eggs, Darry's hands on his waist in the way. I quickly snatch the plate and escape the kitchen. I never knew Darry was so PDA.

I set the plate down on the arm of the couch, and pick up the phone on the side table, quickly dialing Dally's apartment.

"Lemme guess... Ponyboy?" he says muffled after the phone rings only once.

"Nope. It's the city. We're turning off your electricity."

"Oh, Ha Ha. Forreal though, what's up baby? I miss you a lot."

"Not much, just missing you a bunch," I smile. "Actually Dar and Two are driving me crazy. Let's just say they get very handsy. What're you up to?"

"Ab-so-lutely nothing. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I answer seriously.

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Yes yes yes! I thought you'd never ask!"

"ok, ok," I can almost see the grin on his face through the phone. "Are you ready? I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Yes, the sooner I get outta here the better."

"great. see you in a sec, doll. I love you."

"I love you too, Dallas. Now hurry!"

He chuckles low on the other end before the call disconnects. I decide to run outside to wait for him. I see Darry brutally attacking Two's neck with his tongue as he picks him up by the thighs and sets him down on the counter.

"Bye Darry! Bye Two!" I shout as I rush through the door and outside to the cool air. I breathe a sigh of relief and sit down on the rail of the porch.

As I turn around to watch the street, Dally's red pickup pulls up to the house. I catch his eyes from across the yard and hop over the rail, running up to the car door excitedly.

"How'd you get here so fast?"

"What can I say, when I get excited, I can do anything."

"Oh, believe me, I know." I roll my eyes and hop into the car.

"So Darry and Two were getting busy?" he chuckles, pulling forward.

"Please, let's talk about anything else. Right in front of my breakfast too."

"Did you eat?"

"Nope, I don't think I could keep my appetite."

"Well, that won't do." He suddenly pulls the car around and goes back around the street.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"I'm gonna cook you a perfect breakfast, minus Darry and Two grinding on your food."

I blush and slink back into the seat. One, because the thought of Darry and Twos activity in our empty house grosses me out, and because my sweet boyfriend is so thoughtful.

•••

I stare at the full plate. My eyes glance across the plate at the pancakes, bacon, eggs, and biscuits. He sets a glass of orange juice down by my plate as the final garnish.

"Dallas... this is incredible..." I spoke, taken back by the scene in front of me.

"Yeah, I might be a little rusty, I don't get to cook much anymore."

"Are you kidding me? This looks amazing!" I look down and cut some of the pancakes with my fork. They taste as good as they look, the syrup and butter melting around the soft pancakes and creating an explosion of flavor in my mouth.

As a look of pleasure graces my face, Dally pulls out the chair next to me and sits down at the kitchen table.

"Dally, you have to try these. They're so good." I say with my mouth still half full, already slicing into the pancakes again.

"No can do. I made it all for you. Eat up, babe."

"Aw, come on Dally. They're so good." I hold up the fork to his face, the stacked pancakes dripping in butter and maple syrup on top.

"Nope." he turns his face away, closing his eyes and pouting his lips slightly.

"Hmm. Not gonna budge are you?" I ask.

"No way." He says, his lips ever so slightly turn up into a small grin through his pout.

"Not even," I begin, starting to smile from the plan in my head alone. "if I do this?"

I suddenly mush the wet, dripping forkful of pancakes against his lips. He jerks back, making me move the fork around his lips further, laughing at his startled reactions. He notices my laughing and slants his eyes at me.

"You little-"

Before he can speak further, I put the stack of pancakes on the fork into his mouth. He chokes a little at first, but submits as soon as he tastes the syrup on his tongue. He begrudgingly chews on the slices, looking defeated as I stare on triumphantly. I can tell by the subdued looks on his face that he had the same reaction to the delicious pancakes as I did.

He swallows, bobbing his adam's apple as he gently bows his head.

"So... what do you think?" I say, acting proud of myself for besting Dallas Winston himself.

"They're... really good." He manages to say, syrup stil spread around his face and lips.

"Told you!" He smirks and looks back at the plate.

"Could I actually... have a little more?" I'm a little suspicious of his mischievous smirk, but I decide I got him too good for him to fight back.

"Why, of course Dallas."

I slice off more of the stack, picking up some syrup from the plate and holding up the fork, ready to feed him myself.

Quickly, he grabs the fork and points it back at me, but before I can react properly, it's too late. He smears the syrup-soaked pancakes over my face, practically drawing a smile on my face like a kid with a paintbrush.

He finally smushes the pile against my lips.

"Open up, doll. Come on, now." I don't want to obey him, but his strong voice and commanding presence are too much to ignore. I open my mouth, and he twists the fork around, dragging it out against my bottom lip to take off the pancakes.

I start chewing, reveling in the flavors, before I swallow. I hang my head, knowing he got me.

"So," he pauses. "How are they, again?" he says, chuckling to himself under his breath

I look back into his eyes. His hair is tossed around, the syrup still dripping down his face, pink from the former embarrassment and current laughter and triumph. His body is slightly bent over, and with his elbows on the table, his biceps push through his tight t-shirt. He looks almost-

"Delicious." I smile, mirroring him.

"Good."

"You gonna finish that syrup?"

What syru-?"

I jump forward, kissing him right on the mouth, licking over the sticky sweet substance that covers his lips. He grins against my kitty licks, wrapping his tongue in mine to hold my tongue down. I savor his taste, syrup or not. i wrap my arms around his neck as he stays sat in the chair. His hands trace across my body to the small of my back.

It was times like these when I believed that story he told me about being able to tie a cherry stem with his tongue.

He finally is able to talk once i pull away, looking at my work. I did a pretty good job of cleaning him up. His lips, anyway.

"You dirty boy."

"You love it."

"Fuck yeah, I do."

•••
{1715 words}
I have some explaining to do I know!!!!
So my wattpad is being funky, and every time I saved this chapter it kept deleting, so I had to write this whole thing in one go, so I hope it's good. I know this only made my infrequent updates even SLOWER, but it'll probably fix itself. I also wanted to say to all of you I love reading all your comments and stories :)
Love, Matty-
Stay gold-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.3K 96
My book of imagines for The Outsiders. If you guys have a request, message me and tell me what it is. Be sure to include your name or y/n if specifie...
12.7K 380 34
Dallas Winston became distant towards the gang after Johnny died. He hadn't talked to them in months, and It's gonna take a lot for him to break out...
97.3K 1.4K 38
"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑" 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙈𝘽 -𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a shy greaser falls ...
122K 1.9K 51
Lust: it feels like love, until it's time to make sacrifices. Dallas Winston fanfic Content warning: 18+ Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton