PITBABE - ENGLISH [END]

By Summ3r_Dawn

📚 END - 25 Chapters + 5 Special 📚 Charlie wants to be a racecar driver, but he doesn't have a racecar of hi... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 1 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1/1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 25 (Part 1/2) - END
Chapter 25 (Part 2/2) - END
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 1/2)
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 2/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 1/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 2/2)
Special 3: Uncle Alan
Special Chapter 4 : YOUR TURN!
Special Chapter 5: Forever & Always

Chapter 21 (Part 1/2)

45.2K 631 174
By Summ3r_Dawn

The white Ferrari tearing through the streets is as stunning as the supermodels walking on the catwalk. SInce it was so extraordinary, all eyes followed it as far as the eye could see. However, currently the luxury car is not coming out for display.

Today, it has more important work.

"Who do you want to meet, sir?"

Even though the stylish sunglasses worn by the owner of the luxury car meant that the questioner couldn't see his eyes, he could guess that the person was rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Whose house is this?" Babe put his hand on the car window and said to the security guard who was sitting inside the security post. This person is most likely in charge of checking people in and out, as well as opening and closing the automatic fence as high as the prison fence. "Whoever owns this house, I've come to meet him."

"If you don't answer who you are looking for or what business you have, I may not be able to let you in because this is a private residence."

"Are you new here?" Babe lowered his glasses and looked straight at the security guard, as if to see clearly who dared to ask him such a question. "Don't you know who I am?"

"Krap?" The security guard started to have a confused expression on his face. At that time, the owner of the luxury car looked quite annoyed. Moreover, he seemed very confident that he had the right to go in and out of this house as he wished without needing to make an appointment or tell any party in detail.

"Is this your first day on the job?"

"NO."

"What's your name?" Babe asked simply, taking out his cell phone and clicking as if he was about to call someone. " What's your name? Tell me what your name is."

"Why should I tell you my name?"

"You have to tell me!" The guest turned to look at him again while holding the phone to his ear, before continuing "If I don't know your name, how can I tell Pa?"

When I heard the word "Pa" from that person's mouth, the young security guard's ears immediately perked up. In fact, he had worked here for a long time but didn't know much about the boss. But at least he knew that the person who called his master "Pa"was definitely not just an ordinary guest.

"Good boy!" Babe praised, with a satisfied expression on his face as he watched the gate open slowly. He lowered the cellphone that was attached to his ear and threw it into the seat next to the driver, before stepping on the gas pedal and immediately leading his beloved child through the gate.

After passing through a driveway that seemed intended to show off useless gardens, the luxury car finally stopped in front of a large house. Babe turned off the engine and opened the door, then got out of the car without thinking about parking it in the parking lot, because it wasn't the time for him to care too much about the etiquette of visiting this guy's house.

Babe walked quickly up the stairs which only had 5-6 steps before entering the house, which of course didn't make him move anywhere because about 5 men in suits surrounded him like an automatic security system.

"You can't come in." One of the guards held out his hand to block him from entering, while the others crowded around to join the others. But of course, that alone can't stop someone like Pit Babe.

"Tony!!!"

The guards looked at each other in shock as the uninvited guest screamed throughout the hall. Babe looked up to the second floor and shouted the same name over and over without any fear at all.

"Tony!!!"

And the name this madman called was the name of the great master of this house. The first name that no one is allowed to call him, or because no one dares to call him that. However, this person screamed as loudly as a child screaming at his friend in front of the house.

"Shut up," said the fierce-faced guards firmly while nodding at each other, signaling to drag the intruder away before the big boss saw them.

"What are you doing with your head down?! Tony, get out!!"

"Hey! Tell him to shut up!" The guard said irritably, before turning to order the guard next to him, "Shut his mouth."

"Toni!! You fucking old dog!!!"

"Fuck!!" One of the guards cursed angrily, before using force to lift the person up, and throwing him out as fast as he could because from his mouth, it wasn't hard to guess that he was going to spew something crazy again.

"What are you doing?"

Before Babe could be thrown out, suddenly a voice asked in a calm tone. The sound made everything stop. All the guards blocking the intruder stopped, meanwhile, Babe stopped struggling and fighting back. Babe looked down the second floor corridor following the sound they heard, before his eyes fell on an old man in a neat gray suit who was standing and looking at him. Those eyes still looked as calm as he remembered. And of course, if he could choose, he wouldn't want to be remembered.

"Let him go." Although he spoke softly, the man's voice echoed throughout the hall, as if indicating who the real owner of the house was. "He is the son of this house."

The master said that before turning around and walking towards his office. Meanwhile, the guard dog immediately let go of Babe's hand as if receiving a command to open the lock. Babe waved his hands in annoyance. He lightly touched his hand to his own clothes in a condescending manner, before turning around and sticking out his tongue at service dog number one and walking out of the circle with a triumphant expression.

You don't know who you're dealing with!

"Why didn't you tell me before coming to visit?"

Tony asked casually with a cigar in his mouth. Meanwhile, Kenta, his beloved dog, was lighting the tip of the thick stick with a blank expression like a robot.

"Do I have to make an appointment?" Babe sat cross-legged in an upholstered chair opposite the man he once called Pa. But now, he called this guy Tony, the old dog.

"If I had known earlier, I would have had the servant prepare food for you."

"Oh, then that's fine." Babe shrugged lightly, lifting his expensive booted feet onto the low table in front of him without the slightest consideration. "I don't like the food here. I can't eat enough."

"Why?" Tony seemed unfazed by his rude behavior and annoying words. He remained calm and smiled faintly as if he didn't find Babe's actions annoying at all. "I thought you liked the food here. You've eaten it before."

"Of course I ate it. Otherwise, I will starve to death. But that doesn't mean I like it even one bit."

"Does that mean you're now addicted to eating out?"

"I've been addicted for a long time."

"If you're so addicted, why did you come back to this house?"

Babe's eyebrows furrowed slightly at the question. He certainly didn't feel belittled by the man's words, it was just a bit annoying at the selfish aura that the old dog radiated when he said those words. Come to think of it, Tony had spent ten years trying to catch him and wanna make him pregnant. But now, when he thought that Babe didn't have anything special anymore, this old dog didn't even bother to pay attention to him anymore, as if the ten years that had been bothering him no longer existed.

How can someone live like this?

"I'll take you to prison."

As soon as Babe finished speaking, the old man burst into laughter. White smoke came out of his mouth and nose so much that he knew this guy was actually laughing, which made Babe even angrier. Even though he didn't show anything on the outside, in his heart, Babe yearned to lift his paw to greet that wrinkled face.

"Dragging me to prison?" Tony asked again, still laughing out loud. "On what charges, son?"

"Premeditated murder?"

"Who do you mean?"

"How many people did you kill?"

"A lot, that's why I asked who?" The old man in the suit laughed with a look that didn't seem at all sorry for his dirty deed. Meanwhile, Babe clenched his jaw in anger and disgust. How bad does a person have to be to be able to sit and laugh at another person's death with a deadpan expression of, "Say his name, I'll try to remember it."

"Charlie," Babe answered quietly, looking at the killer's face. "Did this name cross your mind?"

"Oh. I can remember," Tony pretended to remember very fakely. "My lovely kid."

"..."

"My talented child. How could I forget?"

One hand in his lap was clenched tightly. Babe tried to control his anger. Usually, he didn't do it well, but since now wasn't the time for him to throw a tantrum, he had to keep trying to tell himself that. When it's time, he will rage as much as he likes.

"Favorite?" Babe said in a flirtatious voice. "So why did you have to kill him?"

"Huh? What did you say?" Tony slowly let the smoke out of his mouth, raising his eyebrows at him. "How could I do that to my own child?"

"You've done worse things before!"

"But definitely not to my child." The old man wore an innocent face, as if he didn't know what happened at all. In fact, they all know it. "If I kill Charlie, what will I get? If you're smart enough, you'll know that I never wanted Charlie to die."

"But you want him to be disabled to take him home."

"Disabled means not dead. What's wrong with that?" Tony asked, tilting his head before lifting the cigar to his lips and inhaling the smoke, filling his lungs with it, and slowly letting it out without seeming at all distressed by what he'd done. "I'm sorry too because It ended like this. Think about how much money it would have cost to raise him to this size? Plus, that kid is pursuing a higher education than anyone else. Do you know how much college costs every year?"

"..."

"When he was old enough to be able to use them, he started to have strong wings and legs. If you think he's good at that, I wouldn't dare do anything."

"..."

"If I lose it, I lose a lot. But, I'm thinking positively and I think Charlie should know what the consequences of being a bad boy are."

What? think positively?

By killing one person?

"I know he wants to be free," Tony said before laughing again, as if satisfied with his own dirty joke, "So, is this freedom enough?"

Jokes about his girlfriend being killed like an animal.

"No one can keep up with him anymore. Or do you want to follow it? Because I don't want to follow you anymore!"

Bang!

The words that came out of that damned bastard's mouth were finished in less than a second as the long leg covering the table suddenly swung down and kicked it so hard that the table tipped over onto the drooling old man. But unfortunately, the guard dog was faster as usual. Kenta shifted himself to the side and prevented Tony from hitting the heavy wooden table which could have broken his knee.

"You're still as impatient as ever."

And of course, as soon as Babe caused any trouble, the loud noise caused dozens of guards who were standing at the front of the room, to push open the door and rush in with each carrying a gun in their hands and the guns pointed at him. Meanwhile, the old man was still sitting in the same position while raising his hand to take off his jacket casually.

"I can't be patient with you," Babe said through gritted teeth. "I don't have much patience because I use it too often on you, Tony."

"So what?" Tony laughed. "If you can't take it anymore, what are you going to do now, Babe?"

"I'll take you to prison."

"Oh, my child, what are you thinking like a child."

This man didn't seem afraid at all. In fact, he wasn't worried or nervous about his threats because Tony trusted his own strength and knew that someone like him could never do anything alone.

"If you thought it would be that easy, why didn't you do it ten years ago?" said the old man with a sneer. "Why did you have to wait until Charlie was dead before you wanted to put me in jail, Babe?"

"You!!!"

Ten guns were pointed at Babe. All the guards moved closer to such a distance. If they pulled the trigger now, they would definitely not miss their target.

"What are you doing?!"

A voice was heard from the doorway before Babe rushed over and threw a punch at the naughty old man's face but Kenta rushed to block him and locked his arms in time. And now, everyone turned to look at the owner of that voice.

"Oh, just in time," Tony greeted the newcomer with a smile. "I'm talking to Babe. Come on Way, let's sit together."

The angry babe took a deep breath before turning his gaze to the newcomers, who didn't look at all happy to meet them. Meanwhile, Way looked confused at the scene in front of him. Babe came here alone, an overturned table was there and more than a dozen guards pointed guns at Babe

"Get out of here!" Way ordered in a firm voice. This caused the guards to lower their weapons and walk out of the room with confused expressions.

"I thought you weren't at home. If I had known, we would have called you to sit together." Tony continued to be annoying as usual. The old man was still smiling and playing the role of a good father. Although the two children stood looking at each other as if they were going to eat flesh and blood, it was not like that. "We've never sat down together before. It's like a family reunion."

"Only you are family!!" Babe gritted his teeth. "Because I will imprison you both."

"Babe-"

"Listen Way..." the big man interrupted before Way could say anything. "We haven't seen each other for a long time. When he came, he said he would imprison me. I don't understand what it means. I didn't even do anything wrong."

"That's what you did! You said it yourself!"

Babe rushed towards his adoptive father again, but Way rushed to block and locked the thin body's arms first. Meanwhile, Kenta, who was standing next to him, immediately protected his master.

"Babe...! Don't!" Way said while trying to hold Babe down, which took a lot of strength because he was constantly struggling against him, "Enough! Enough! What are you doing here?!"

"Shut up!" Babe shouted while trying to get out of Way's grip because he wanted to punch the old bastard in the face once and for all. "I will imprison him!"

"Who do you think could take Pa to prison?"

"If he can't go to prison, then I will kill him myself! Kill you all! Including you!"

Babe writhed and screamed like crazy. Way tries his best to hold it while looking at Kenta, asking his opinion on what to do about Babe. Kenta then responded with a small nod and said, "You can take him."

"Come here!" Way shouted as he dragged Babe out of Tony's office, watching dozens of guards look on in confusion.

"I will kill you!! Wait for me, Tony!!"

"That's enough, Babe!"

Way used all his strength to drag Babe down from the second floor. Babe was going crazy and showing no signs of cooperating at all as he continued to struggle as if he was going to kill Tony. Seeing this, Way decided to use the fastest method. That is, lifting Babe on his shoulders and carrying him out of the house with an annoyed expression.

Buug!

Babe was thrown to the floor as soon as they exited the mansion hall. As soon as Babe was free, he again prepared to rush into the house again. The guards standing in front of him immediately blocked them as a barrier. Meanwhile, Way grabbed Babe and threw his body to the ground again, before screaming loudly

"Stop being crazy and come back, before I call the police!"

Babe stood up and looked at Way's face with a flat expression. He looked at the dozen or so guards lined up waiting to confront him with one weapon each in their hands, before he just laughed miserably.

"Hah, take good care of him," said the intruder with a grin. "When he dies, you will die with him."

"..."

"It won't be long now."

After saying that, Babe opened the car door and immediately left. All that remained was the confusion of the subordinates, who looked at each other and whispered questions to each other.

'Is he Khun Tony's son?'

Meanwhile, Way just stood and watched the car drive further and further away, as far as he could see before taking a deep breath.

..

..

..

"Come on son-in-law, keep focus, will you!"

Charlie had been scolded for the third time since the circuit breaker process began. The old man looked at the tired looking young man with a concerned expression. Even though he said he wanted to finish it quickly, this child couldn't concentrate at all.

"I'm sorry, Uncle," said the young man with a guilty expression. He knew that the problem now lay in his lack of concentration to use his inner abilities. He himself tried his best to focus. But in the end, he slipped away and thought about something else. "Can I try again?"

"Do you want to rest first?" Reval offered, looking worried. "If you don't have concentration, it's as if you're forcing yourself to die."

"But that would just be a waste of time."

"It's a waste of time because you just sit there all night, and you refuse to sleep."

Charlie sighed softly, he didn't know what to argue because since the night he called Babe, he had barely been able to sleep at all. Every time Charlie closed his eyes, he kept thinking about that person. He thought, what is Babe doing now? Would he still cry because he missed her? Does he blame himself for being the cause of everything? Or will he put himself in danger and turn into John Wick and take reckless action on his own?

Even now, his head was so full of Babe that he couldn't focus on the abilities he needed to eliminate.

"Are you saying that you won't go back to him?" Uncle looked at him like an adult looking at a child who didn't even know what he was doing. "Can that really be done?"

"It might be a bit difficult at the moment. But then things will get better."

"When?"

"Krap?"

"When did you say it would get better?" Reval nodded lightly, "How long?"

Charlie couldn't answer because he didn't know how long it would be before he stopped worrying about Babe. He didn't know how much longer it would take. He kept asking himself over and over whether having Babe in his life would make things better or worse. And even though it was selfish to decide for himself, he had to accept that, because he was selfish from the start. If it weren't for his selfishness, he wouldn't have been able to get close to Babe. He probably wouldn't allow himself to have feelings for the older man knowing that things would get messy and Babe would get hurt because of his feelings for him.

Because he knows that he is always selfish. He thought that he should just die from Babe's life. He couldn't come back and beg for forgiveness or even make Babe feel confused again, because Charlie knew that if he came back, Babe would be happy and hurt at the same time. Babe has to fight with his own feelings, whether to defend it or not. If he chose not to forgive, of course Babe would be hurt just as much as he was. But if he chooses to keep it, what about the lost trust? Will it be brought back again? Or will they go back to each other only to break up in the end? So, which is a good choice?

He knew he was thinking too much. But, since it was about Babe's feelings, he couldn't think casually and couldn't ignore the little things that might make Babe unhappy. All because he didn't want to be the one to ruin Babe's life.

But he really loves Babe. He still imagined the day they could be together happily when all this chaos was over.

He still hopes that he can still be Babe's happiness. In fact, he knew his actions could not be forgiven.

"I don't know." Charlie shook his head lightly after sitting still for a long time. "Right now, I still love him very much. I don't know when I'll be able to accept it."

"If you still love him very much, come back to him. Why are you sitting here and refusing?"

"Like I said. He will be hurt if I return." The young man looked down at the ground and sighed softly. "I feel it would be just as selfish if I chose to disappear. It's like I made the decision for him again. But if I choose to go back to him, he will endure all this again. I'll feel guilty about him all over again."

"..."

"I had made the same mistake over and over again, then I went back and apologized to him. I seem like a person who has no shame at all."

"..."

"If you say go back and let him decide, I don't know if this will be an opportunity or a burden. It's like I went back and told him, 'I made a mistake, it's up to you to decide what to do.'"

"..."

"That way, the person who made the mistake looks fine. But those who become victims will feel the pain again. I don't know, that's what I thought."

"..."

"I think too much, right?"

Charlie laughed softly in his throat after looking at Uncle's face and found that the other person was quietly listening to him, but his expression was like he was thinking about something.

"A little," Reval nodded lightly, "but I don't think it's wrong. People who think a lot may be hard on themselves. But thoughts like yours prove how much you care about my son."

"And aren't you angry because I made your child sad?"

"No, I should be thanking you."

"Thank You?"

"Yes," answered the old man with a faint smile in his throat. "I was his biological father, but I wasn't there to take care of him. I never gave him any love and attention."

"..."

"I thought it would be such a problem in his heart that Babe wouldn't want to love anyone anymore."

"..."

"But you have done everything for him. You can do better than that."

"..."

"I want you back. Because now, it's too late for me. I left him long ago, so he doesn't need me anymore."

Uncle Reval's eyes were filled with guilt. But at the same time, there is resolution and understanding of the world within.

"In a few years, I will die. There's not much I can do." The old man let out a slow breath. The words he said didn't seem that hurtful, which made him realize that. "For me, death isn't scary at all but living with guilt and regret all the time is. that's something to be afraid of. But if I go back and tell him that this old man isn't dead, what do you think... what father-daughter bond is left? It's been too long since he and I have been able to connect anymore."

"..."

"Now Babe doesn't have to sit and be sad because his father is dead. He had accepted and reconciled a long time ago. So there is no reason for me to come back and make his life even more difficult."

Uncle Reval said in a soothing tone, looking into his eyes as if to say, 'Please think about this again.'

"Even though he doesn't have me, Babe can still live."

"..."

"But if he didn't have you, I think my son would probably lie down and cry for a long time."

He didn't know whether what Uncle Ravel said was true or not. However, his heart felt much calmer when he heard it, which reminded him even more how his life actually only revolved around someone named Babe. His mood almost changed according to Babe's feelings. He knew that it wasn't good for him to tie himself to someone else like this.

However, at this time he still couldn't control his feelings like what other people called the 'self-control' that adults usually have.

But he is still a child.

He still cries every day.

"I think I'm better now." Charlie took a breath before smiling slightly. "Let's continue. Besides, today I have to cut it."

Uncle Reval smiled seeing Charlie's feelings become more stable after he let out some of the things that were swirling around in his heart. Even though it hasn't completely disappeared, Charlie now seems more focused on his biggest goal.

The two men of different ages sitting in the chairs slowly closed their eyes again. They sat facing each other and locked themselves in an empty room with all the doors and windows closed. There was only one yellow light on the ceiling that lit up above.

Their goal today is to break the cycle of lie detection capabilities. So what Charlie has to do now is think about the memories or feelings he felt when using that ability and hold on to them as long as possible. Reval will use his ability to separate the part between Charlie's ability and himself and break the circuit connecting them.

This entire process, if seen from an outsider's perspective, would be like two people sitting with their eyes closed, facing each other. However, what Charlie and Reval saw were several images born from Charlie's memories and feelings. The image is blurry, but the details are clear. There was a light mist floating around, changing the color of the light according to Charlie's mood while using the ability. Light yellow depicts pleasure and pleasant feelings, red depicts anger, dark blue depicts sadness and depression, while white depicts empty memories.

And what's interesting is that Reval doesn't even see Babe at all in Charlie's memories. This means that Charlie has never used this ability on Babe, to find out the person's lies in the past.

He's a very good boy.

The skill circuit breaking process lasted for more than 3 hours. Neither the young man nor the old man opened their eyes or moved at all. They both focus on the image in their minds and try to manipulate it. Until finally, that day, his ability to detect lies completely disappeared from Charlie's consciousness.

..

..

..

..

..

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 14.9K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
60.3K 1.4K 28
This book contains short stories about the different couples of the thai series Pit Babe. I hope you enjoy them!
13.8K 462 13
[ONGOING] "Why did you leave him then?" He asked, his heart throbbing hard against his sunken ribs, "I-If you really-" "Why did I leave him? Oh! 'Cau...
297K 7.7K 42
What happens when an infamous couple finds a quiet girl who races with a fire in her heart? She becomes everything that she wanted to be. Letty Orti...