𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟐𝐁 ♥︎ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠 �...

Від treasxmx

Being from the countryside in Korea, Raeil finds it hard to fit in inside of the city side of Korea (especial... Більше

♡ information (updated)
♡ countryside
♡︎ girlfriend
♡︎ broadcasting club
♡︎ night walk
♡︎ volleyball game
♡︎ awkward dinner
♡︎ hot chocolate
♡︎ friend nicknames
♡ would you go to prom with me?
♡ a billion questions
♡ birthday
♡ i just confessed?
♡ i like you as a friend
♡ i'm sorry for doing that
♡ ice cream
♡ concerns
♡ i'm happy for you
♡ hoodie
♡ a night with you
♡ i missed you a lot
♡ the first kiss
♡ resign
♡ as hard as it is
♡ what happened?
♡ i want you back
♡ i'm happy where i am
♡ i will wait with you
♡ spending time with you
♡ i made a mistake
♡ why did you wait?
♡ the field trip
♡ the patio
♡ overloading happiness
♡ watching the sunrise
♡ beautiful moment
♡ return to Seoul
♡ unable to comprehend

♡ purposely

138 5 0
Від treasxmx

TIME SKIPS

♡ We all boarded the buses. I sat next to Dayeon while Gyuvin sat in front of us, Youngeun and Yeseo sat beside us, and Hanbin and his friend sat behind us.

PRINCIPAL - "Is everyone on?!" He yelled.

♡ Everyone screamed yes. The principal nodded and went on the other buses to check if everyone was on the other buses.

TIME SKIPS

♡ The principal rode on our bus and our bus drove off while the other buses followed us. We were on our way.

——————————————

DURING THE DRIVE
HANBIN'S POV

♡ I asked Kamden if I could squeeze by him so I could use the bathroom. He nodded and moved out of the way.

KAMDEN'S POV

♡ I was about to put my headphones back on but Dayeon looked back and faced me.

DAYEON - "I'm going to sit next to you so Hanbin can sit next to Raeil." She said to Kamden.

KAMDEN - "Um- I-" He said but he cut himself off.

♡ Dayeon got up and squeezed by me to sit next to me.

♡ Dayeon smiled. Wow, she's so pretty.

HANBIN'S POV

♡ I came back from the bathroom and I was about to sit next to Kamden but I saw that Dayeon was sitting in my seat. I knew exactly what she was planning and I sighed but smiled after. She pretended she was sleeping so she wouldn't notice that I came back from the bathroom but I didn't bother her and I saw Raeil. Raeil was sleeping so peacefully. I smiled at Raeil's sleeping state and gently and slowly squeezed by her to sit next to her.

♡ Raeil's head wasn't postured right so I gently grabbed the bottom of her head and placed her head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked out the window.

TIME SKIPS

♡ We arrived at the location and it was so beautiful. We were visiting Jeju Island.

PRINCIPAL - "Alright students! We arrived at our destination! Let's all get off the bus steadily and carefully." He said to everyone.

♡ Raeil was still sleeping and I gently tapped her and her eyes slowly opened. She raised her head up off my shoulder and looked around her surroundings, and that's when her eyes met mine.

RAEIL - "H-Hanbin? When did you come next to me?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "For a few hours, Dayeon purposely made this happen, but I'm not complaining." He said to Raeil.

♡ Raeil smiled.

♡ Raeil and I were the last ones off the bus.

TIME SKIPS

♡ The principal went over all the policies and all the rules in the resort. We all split up. Boys sleep in different places than the girls.

RAEIL'S POV

RAEIL - "Hanbin told me you purposely put him next to me on the bus." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "I did, and what about it?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "What are you tryin' to do?" She asked Dayeon.

DAYEON - "I'm trying to get you two back together." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But Hanbin doesn't want to get back together with me." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "But I know he still loves you." She said to Raeil.

♡ And what Hanbin said on the bus might prove that he still likes me.

RAEIL - "Let's get unpacked." She said to Dayeon.

♡ Dayeon nodded.

NABIN'S POV

♡ I heard that smelly barn girl and her friend talking about Hanbin. It made me angry.

YUJIN - "Nabin, are you even listening to me?" She asked Nabin.

NABIN - "Obviously not." She said to Yujin nonchalantly.

♡ Yujin scoffed.

YUJIN - "Who are you looking at?" She asked Nabin.

NABIN - "The smelly barn girl." She said to Yujin.

YUJIN - "Why?" She asked Nabin.

NABIN - "Why do you think Yujin? She stole Hanbin from me, and I don't like her." She said to Yujin.

YUJIN - "What are you going to do?" She asked Nabin.

♡ I was thinking really hard of what to do, and then, I thought of something.

2 HOURS LATER
RAEIL'S POV

♡ I took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes. I got out the bathroom and was about to put my bathroom products back in my suitcase but my suitcase was gone. I looked around the girls' lounge and it was nowhere to be found. I even asked the girls in the lounge if they seen my suitcase but all the girls said they haven't seen it. I started to worry but then I ran into Dayeon, Youngeun, and Yeseo.

RAEIL - "Hey, have y'all seen my suitcase?" She asked all 3 of them.

YOUNGEUN - "Your suitcase? No we haven't seen it." She said to Raeil.

YESEO - "Did you leave it on the bus?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I bought my suitcase with me, I checked everywhere in the girls' lounge and it's nowhere to be found." She said to all 3 of them.

DAYEON - "Did you ask all the girls in the lounge if they seen it?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I asked all the girls and they said they haven't seen my suitcase." She said to Dayeon.

NABIN - "But you haven't asked me where your suitcase was, did you?" She asked Raeil.

♡ I turned around and saw Nabin standing behind me with a smile on her face.

DAYEON - "What did you do to her suitcase?" She asked Nabin.

NABIN - "Um....I think it's somewhere in the ocean now." She said to all 4 of them.

RAEIL - "It's where?!" She asked dumbfounded.

NABIN - "It's in the ocean." She said to Raeil.

YOUNGEUN - "Are you insane?! Why would you do something like that?!" She yelled at Nabin.

NABIN - "That's what happens when you take my love from me." She said to Raeil.

DAYEON - "You're actually the one that cheated on Hanbin! Raeil didn't even take him away from you!" She yelled at Nabin.

♡ Nabin had an angry expression on her face.

NABIN - "I did not cheat on Hanbin! You know nothing!" She yelled at Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Oh please, you actually know nothing, what you just did won't slide." She said to Nabin.

NABIN - "Pfft, like you can do anything." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Watch me." She said to Nabin.

♡ Dayeon left and went somewhere else. I didn't know what she was plannin'.

TIME SKIPS

NABIN - "What is she supposedly planning?" She asked annoyed.

♡ Dayeon came back with the principal and other staff.

PRINCIPAL - "PARK NABIN! WE NEED TO TALK!" He yelled at Nabin.

♡ Nabin's body froze. She sighed and went with the principal.

STAFF 1 - "We will go search for your suitcase, Raeil." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Thank you." She said.

♡ The staff nodded and left with the principal.

RAEIL - "Thank you girls." She said to all 3 of them.

DAYEON - "No problem bestie." She said to Raeil.

TIME SKIPS

♡ All 4 of us came back to the girls' lounge and I sat down on the couch.

3 HOUR LATER

♡ The staff came to the girls' lounge and had a private conversation with me. They told me that they couldn't find my suitcase in the ocean and I was literally upset and sad at the same time.

RAEIL - "Thank you for tryin' to find my suitcase." She said to the staff.

STAFF - "You're welcome and we're so sorry." She said to Raeil.

PRINCIPAL - "We sent Nabin home so you don't have to worry. Since you don't have any luggage, do you want to go back home?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I really don't want to go back home, I think I will think about somethin'." She said to the principal.

PRINCIPAL - "Okay, just let me know if you change your mind." He said to Raeil.

♡ I nodded.

♡ The principal and the staff left and went to find Dayeon, Youngeun, and Yeseo.

GYUVIN - "Raeil! Are you okay? I heard what happened, Nabin was wrong for doing that!" He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "I'm fine Gyuvin, I don't have any clothes, I only have the one clothes I came here in and the ones I have on now." She said to all 4 of them.

DAYEON - "I can share my clothes with you." She said to Raeil.

YESEO - "I can share my clothes as well." She said to Raeil.

YOUNGEUN - "I'm sharing my clothes with you too." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Thank you girls." She said.

♡ The girls smiled and nodded.

GYUVIN - "I told Hanbin what happened, Hanbin's on his way here now." He said to Raeil.

TIME SKIPS

♡ Hanbin came inside the girls' lounge and ran up to me.

HANBIN - "Raeil-ah, Gyuvin told me what happened, I'm so sorry." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "It's okay." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Nabin shouldn't have done that, she would be upset if someone did that to her so why would she do that to you?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I'm not sure but everythin' is okay." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "I'm sorry." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Why are you apologizin'?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "I feel like this is all my fault." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Stop blamin' yourself for somethin' you didn't do. None of this is your fault." She said to Hanbin.

♡ Hanbin lowered his head.

RAEIL - "Let's go meet up with everyone." She said to Hanbin.

♡ Hanbin nodded.

-to be continued-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.2K 481 19
↳ where gyuvin develops a crush on the new transfer student, yujin, and yujin doesn't know what love is.
20.4K 671 34
[ BOOK FOUR OF THE BOYS PLANET SERIES ] [ BOOK THREE OF THE ZEROBASEONE / ZB1 SERIES ] they say that "opposites attract" but what happens when one of...
47.8K 2.5K 47
Rule 1. We can only kiss when both parties agree Rule 2. No going beyond kisses And of course- Rule 3. We can never fall in love with each other || A...
49.8K 1.1K 31
One day when two guys sunhoon and sunoo come across eachother and fall in love First time writing so I'm sorry if this sucks 😍 May get too intense...