♡ ice cream

♡ Me and Hanbin stared at each other for a few seconds. It always makes me nervous every time when he gets quiet, and we are just starin' at each other.

♡ Out of the nowhere, Hanbin leaned in and kissed my lips. I froze in the moment 'cause I didn't even see that comin'. I instantly kissed him back.

♡ After 10 seconds, I  removed my lips from his.

HANBIN - "R-Rae-ah, I'm sorry for doing that." He said awkwardly while fixing himself up.

♡ I couldn't speak after that. Did Hanbin really kiss me?

RAEIL - "I-It's okay." I said awkwardly.

HANBIN - "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable-" He said but Raeil cut him off.

RAEIL - "N-no, you didn't." I said nervously.

HANBIN - "M-maybe we should head back downstairs?" He asked Raeil nervously.

RAEIL - "Y-you're right, let's go." She said.

——————————————

RAEIL'S POV

♡ It was an awkward situation for me and Hanbin. I didn't expect Hanbin to kiss me and for me to kiss him back.

MOM - "Hey Hanbin-ah, are you going to stay longer?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "U-um, no ma'am, I actually have to head home, thank you for the delicious meal and amazing dinner." He said nervously.

MOM - "Not a problem honey, do you want me to drive you home?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Oh there's no need, I can walk the way home, it's not that far." He said.

♡ Hanbin's house was pretty far from mine 'cause he lives in the city side. I thought Hanbin was embarrassed to be with me anymore and I didn't want him to feel that way but I would understand 'cause he did feel awkward when we kissed and so did I.

MOM - "Oh no I can't let you do that honey, it's dark outside and I don't want you to walk alone, I'll drop you off at home." She said.

♡ Hanbin didn't even try to reason with my mom and all he did was nod.

MOM - "Raeil-ah, you want to go?" She asked Raeil.

♡ I didn't want to make Hanbin even awkward.

RAEIL - "N-no, I have to get some sleep, I'm really tired." She said.

MOM - "Okay, Hanbin, I'm going to get my car keys, you can meet me outside." She said.

♡ Hanbin nodded. It was gettin' really awkward between me and Hanbin. My mom left the both of us in the middle of the hallway and we were not sayin' a word to each other.

MOM - "I'm ready Hanbin, let's go." She said.

HANBIN - "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Rae." He said to Raeil.