♡ purposely

TIME SKIPS

♡ We all boarded the buses. I sat next to Dayeon while Gyuvin sat in front of us, Youngeun and Yeseo sat beside us, and Hanbin and his friend sat behind us.

PRINCIPAL - "Is everyone on?!" He yelled.

♡ Everyone screamed yes. The principal nodded and went on the other buses to check if everyone was on the other buses.

TIME SKIPS

♡ The principal rode on our bus and our bus drove off while the other buses followed us. We were on our way.

——————————————

DURING THE DRIVE
HANBIN'S POV

♡ I asked Kamden if I could squeeze by him so I could use the bathroom. He nodded and moved out of the way.

KAMDEN'S POV

♡ I was about to put my headphones back on but Dayeon looked back and faced me.

DAYEON - "I'm going to sit next to you so Hanbin can sit next to Raeil." She said to Kamden.

KAMDEN - "Um- I-" He said but he cut himself off.

♡ Dayeon got up and squeezed by me to sit next to me.

♡ Dayeon smiled. Wow, she's so pretty.

HANBIN'S POV

♡ I came back from the bathroom and I was about to sit next to Kamden but I saw that Dayeon was sitting in my seat. I knew exactly what she was planning and I sighed but smiled after. She pretended she was sleeping so she wouldn't notice that I came back from the bathroom but I didn't bother her and I saw Raeil. Raeil was sleeping so peacefully. I smiled at Raeil's sleeping state and gently and slowly squeezed by her to sit next to her.

♡ Raeil's head wasn't postured right so I gently grabbed the bottom of her head and placed her head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked out the window.

TIME SKIPS

♡ We arrived at the location and it was so beautiful. We were visiting Jeju Island.

PRINCIPAL - "Alright students! We arrived at our destination! Let's all get off the bus steadily and carefully." He said to everyone.

♡ Raeil was still sleeping and I gently tapped her and her eyes slowly opened. She raised her head up off my shoulder and looked around her surroundings, and that's when her eyes met mine.

RAEIL - "H-Hanbin? When did you come next to me?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "For a few hours, Dayeon purposely made this happen, but I'm not complaining." He said to Raeil.

♡ Raeil smiled.

♡ Raeil and I were the last ones off the bus.

TIME SKIPS

♡ The principal went over all the policies and all the rules in the resort. We all split up. Boys sleep in different places than the girls.