♡︎ girlfriend

HANBIN - "Can I come visit your barn when I have the time?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "Of course you can." She said to him.

————————————

♡︎ After that, me and Hanbin didn't talk during the whole walk.

HANBIN - "Here's where the book is, make sure that you take it home and bring it back tomorrow." He said to her.

RAEIL - "Okay, thank you for showing me where it is, I'll make sure to bring it tomorrow." She said grabbing the book from Hanbin's hands.

♡︎ As I was grabbin' the book from Hanbin's hands, I touched his hand accidentally underneath the book, I flinched a little and I grabbed the book so he wouldn't think that I was being weird.

RAEIL - "Thank you again Hanbin." She said.

HANBIN - "You're welcome, don't be shy to come ask for help." He said.

♡︎ I nodded and waved bye to Hanbin. My mom was waiting outside for me.

RAEIL - "Hey mom." She said.

MOM - "Hey honeybunch, how was your first day of school?" She asked her while she gave Raeil a peck on the cheek.

RAEIL - "It wasn't bad today, I have a lot of work to do to catch up with the class." She said.

MOM - "Alright, but before you work on the assignments, me and your dad is goin' out to dinner, we want you to come." She said.

RAEIL - "Sounds good, I didn't eat that much of my lunch today." She said.

TIME SKIPS - DINNER

♡ ︎ We arrived at the restaurant and it was packed inside. This restaurant is so memorable to me 'cause my uncle used to take me here when I was a kid.

RAEIL - "I remember Uncle Myung used to take me here when I was little, I miss him so much." She said.

DAD - "I miss him too Raeil." He said.

MOM - "I miss him as well, he used to always order the steak." She said.

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND WEAPONS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE DON'T READ!

——————————

My uncle passed away when I was 5. I was goin' to my uncle's house to visit and my parents were drivin' me there. We kept hearin' gunshots coming from his home. I didn't know what was happenin' and my parents were panicking.

FLASHBACK

LITTLE RAEIL - "Mom! Dad! Uncle Myung said he was going to take me to the park when we get to his home." She said.

MOM - "Oh really? That sounds fun sweetiebunch, tell him to send us some pictures when you two are at the park." She said.

• On our way to my uncle's house, my parents and I heard gunshots from his home. I flinched at the loud sound of it. My dad slammed on the brakes right in front of my uncle's house.