♡︎ awkward dinner

HANBIN - "I know I haven't told you this yet, but your accent is cute, every time it slips out, it's adorable." He said.

♡ Hanbin just complimented me again?

RAEIL - "Thank you Hanbin-ah." She said smiling blushingly.

TIME SKIPS

♡ Me and Hanbin walked for 30 minutes and went back inside the school 30 minutes before the game started.

TIME SKIPS

♡ The game started! Hanbin really stood out on the field. He was such an amazing and professional volleyball player.

————————————

♡︎ The game ended and Hanbin's team did amazing, Dayeon and her squad did so well cheering on the team.

YUJIN - "You did so well, babe, you were the only one I was looking at." She said jumping into Sehyuk's arms.

SEHYUK - "And it should stay that way." He said spinning her around while kissing her.

HANBIN - "Great job Nabin." He said.

NABIN - "Are you still thinking about what happened today?" She asked Hanbin annoyed.

HANBIN - "You shouldn't have done that Nabin-ah, it scared her." He said.

NABIN - "So what if it scared her? She should no better and to not hit on someone else's boyfriend." She said.

HANBIN - "She's not hitting on me Nabin, why can't you understand that? We're just friends!" He said raising his voice a little.

NABIN - "Do you know how I'm feeling now Hanbin-ah? Having to see you hanging out and getting close to another girl!" She yelled.

KAMDEN - "You two! Calm down and argue another time! We have to celebrate our win!" He said excitedly.

HANBIN - "I'll pass on that Kamden, I can't celebrate with someone who doesn't trust me." He said.

HANBIN'S POV

♡︎ I walked away from everyone and went to the locker room to wash up quick and get changed.