♡ i missed you a lot

HANJOO - "Hanbin-ah, can we sleep together? I can't go to sleep by myself." He said coming inside the room.

HANBIN - "Sure buddy, how did you know that I was in here?" He asked Hanjoo.

HANJOO - "I went to your room first and you weren't in there so I knew that you would come in here." He said to Hanbin.

♡ Hanbin laughed.

HANBIN - "Okay, I'll be in your room in a second, let me say goodnight to Raeil." He said to Hanjoo.

HANJOO - "Okay, don't take too long." He said to Hanbin while closing the door.

♡ I laughed.

RAEIL - "He is so cute and hilarious." She said to Hanbin giggling.

HANBIN - "Cute? Yes, hilarious? I don't know about that one." He said to Raeil.

♡ I laughed.

HANBIN - "I don't want to leave you but Hanjoo is so impatient." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "That's alright, I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight Bin." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Goodnight Rae." He said to Raeil.

♡ Hanbin kissed me on the cheek and I again smiled like an idiot. Hanbin left the room and I tried to go to sleep.

——————————————

THE NEXT DAY

♡ I woke up with the sun shinin' brightly in my face. I got up from the bed and headed over to the bathroom to get ready for school.

♡ I didn't bring any of my bathroom products from home to Hanbin's home so it looks like Hanbin's mom gave me a spare toothbrush, washcloth, towel, and hairbrush.

♡ I took a shower and changed into the clothes she gave me to change out of the pajamas. I had to go back home to change into my school uniform so I woke up extra early to do that.

♡ I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

HB'S MOM - "Raeil-ah! Breakfast is ready!" She yelled from downstairs.

RAEIL - "Okay! I'm coming right now!" She yelled back to Hanbin's mom.

♡ I headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

HB'S MOM - "Good morning sweetie, your breakfast is on the table." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Thank you for the breakfast." She said to Hanbin's mom.

HB'S MOM - "You're welcome sweetie." She said to Raeil.

♡ I went to the dinin' room area and Hanbin's dad and brother were already eatin' their breakfast.

♡ But when I made eye contact with Hanbin's dad, it felt uncomfortable to be honest. It's like I seen him somewhere but I can't remember where I seen him. Every time I see Hanbin's dad, I always get this feelin' that somethin' is off about him.