♡ the field trip

TIME SKIPS

♡ I came back to the broadcasting club's room with the keys and went over to the writers' room's door to unlock it.

TIME SKIPS

♡ I unlocked the door and Raeil stepped out.

RAEIL - "Thank you Hanbin-ah, I'm not sure why Mina locked me in there." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "You're out now, we have to get to class before we miss the test." He said to Raeil.

♡ Raeil nodded and we both went to class together.

—————————————

TIME SKIPS

♡ Hanbin and I sped walked to the class but once we got in there, everyone was already takin' the test.

TEACHER - "Myung Raeil, Sung Hanbin, I need to talk to you two privately." He said to Raeil and Hanbin.

I sighed 'cause I knew what was goin' to happen. Hanbin and I went outside the classroom and saw our teacher waitin' in the hallway for us.

TEACHER - "This is the second time you two have been late! Hanbin-ah, I thought you were just going to step out for a minute before the test even started!" He yelled at Hanbin.

TEACHER - "I told you to come back before the class takes the test!" He yelled at Hanbin.

TEACHER - "And Raeil! Where were you in the beginning of class?!" He yelled at Raeil.

RAEIL - "I-I was in the broadcastin' club's room, I got kind of....stuck in there-" She said but the teacher cut her off.

TEACHER - "That's unacceptable! You two go to detention now!" He yelled at Raeil and Hanbin.

♡ Me and Hanbin nodded at our teacher and went to the detention room together.

DETENTION

♡ Once we walked in the detention room, the staff from last time greeted us.

STAFF - "Hello, you two are in trouble together again?" She asked Raeil and Hanbin.

HANBIN - "We're sorry." He said to the staff.

STAFF - "Have a seat, and you two can't sit together." She said to Raeil and Hanbin.

♡ Hanbin and I nodded and sat in different places.

STAFF - "I will need your cellphones." She said to Raeil and Hanbin.

♡ The staff came up to me first with a basket. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and put it in the basket. She went over to Hanbin and Hanbin placed his phone in the basket as well.

STAFF - "You will get your cellphones back in 2 hours." She said to Raeil and Hanbin.

TIME SKIPS