♡ watching the sunrise

♡ The dinner was over and we all went back to the dormitories.

DAYEON - "The dinner was good, I miss that food." She said to everyone.

♡ I laughed.

YOUNGEUN - "Same, that food had an unforgettable taste." She said to Dayeon.

♡ Dayeon nodded.

♡ When we opened the door to the girls' dormitory, we were the first ones in the room. I went over to the bed I sleep on and there was a note from Yujin. I read it to myself and after I read it, I told the girls.

RAEIL - "Y'all....Yujin went back to Seoul." She said to everyone.

————————————————————————

RAEIL'S POV

DAYEON - "She did what?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "She mentioned in this letter that she was sorry and she left to go back to Seoul." She said to everyone.

HANBIN - "I wonder if Sehyuk knows if she left." He said to everyone.

RAEIL - "I'm not sure." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "I'm going to go tell him and come back here." He said to everyone.

♡ All of us nodded.

TIME SKIPS

HANBIN - "Sehyuk said he didn't know and he's calling her on the phone now." He said to everyone.

DAYEON - "I wonder why she didn't tell him." She said to everyone.

RAEIL - "I'm not sure why she's acting so nice to me now, I'm confused." She said to everyone.

YESEO - "She did tell you that she tried to talk Nabin out of it because she knew it was a bad idea." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "You're right, but why all of a sudden? I thought maybe Yujin would've done it with Nabin but why all of a sudden she tried to talk Nabin out of it?" She asked everyone.

DAYEON - "You should talk to her when we get back to Seoul." She said to Raeil.

♡ I nodded.

YOUNGEUN - "Maybe we should all wash up then go to sleep?" She asked everyone.

♡ All of us nodded.

THE NEXT DAY
5:00am

♡ It was the next mornin' at the field trip. I woke extra early 'cause Hanbin and I told each other we would watch the sunrise together.

♡ I changed into somethin' warm and tippy toed out of the girls's dormitory and went outside to meet up with Hanbin.

OUTSIDE