♡ what happened?

♡ My mom broke the hug and wiped the tears from my eyes. She pulled my arm and I sat on one of the counter chairs in the kitchen.

MOM - "What's wrong?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Mom....Raeil broke up with me today." He said.

MOM - "She what? Why?" She asked Hanbin worriedly.

HANBIN - "Dad murdered her uncle, her parents didn't want me near her anymore." He said.

♡ She gasped and covered her mouth.

MOM - "Your dad murdered her uncle? Why would your dad do that?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "I don't know but I'm going to find out, I need to visit dad." He said.

MOM - "I will go with you." She said to Hanbin.

—————————————

HANBIN'S POV

♡ Me and my mom went to the police department.

TIME SKIPS

♡ Me and my mom sat down at the visitor's room to see my dad. He came out 5 minutes ago with bruises all on his face.

HB'S DAD - "Son? Honey? What are you two doing here at this hour?" He asked.

HB'S MOM - "What happened to your face?" She asked on the verge of tears.

HB'S DAD - "It's nothing, don't worry, I'm fine." He said.

HANBIN - "Dad, we are going to get you out of here." He said.

HB'S DAD - "N-no, I should stay here, I did something terrible." He said.

HANBIN - "Why did you do it? Dad, don't you know you murdered Raeil's uncle." He asked.

HB'S DAD - "W-wait? W-what? I-I-" He said but Hanbin cut him off.

HANBIN - "Today, she broke up with me." He said.

HB'S DAD - "H-Hanbin, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." He said in a worried tone.

HANBIN - "Dad, please tell us why you did it?" He asked.

♡ My dad sighed.

HB'S DAD - "It's a long story." He said.

HB'S MOM - "We are here to listen to the whole story." She said.

♡ My dad sighed and nodded.

———————————————————
TRIGGER WARNING:
THIS PART OF THE STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF VIOLENT BEHAVIOR!
———————————————————

HB'S DAD - "Me and him were best friends back then, we did and went everywhere together." He said.

HB'S DAD - "He was a nice man but he and I didn't do good things." He said.

HB'S DAD - "Me and him used to sell narcotics to people who would pay us $8,000." He said.

HB'S DAD - "Me and him used to split it and we both get $4,000 from the $8,000." He said.