♡ would you go to prom with me?

HANBIN - "Sweetiebunch.....it's cute." He said.

RAEIL - "O-oh, that's what my mom and dad calls me ever since I was a child." She said.

RAEIL - "It's embarrassing that you heard her say my nickname they call me." He said.

HANBIN - "It's okay, it's cute. Why don't we give each other nicknames as friends?" He asked her.

RAEIL - "That sounds fun, hm.....I'll call you Bin?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Bin sounds good, Hm.....I'll call you Rae?" He asked her.

RAEIL - "Rae is nice!" She said to Hanbin.

RAEIL - "Great! We both got friend nicknames!" She said.

♡ One of the cows mooed loudly catching me and Hanbin's attention.

RAEIL - "I'm coming Ann, do you want to help me feed the cows?" She asked Hanbin.

HANBIN - "I'd love to." He said.

—————————————————————

♡ I showed Hanbin the animals I haven't shown him last time he was here. He had a fun time with the animals and the animals loved him.

HANBIN - "I had a good time, you're animals are so playful." He said laughing.

RAEIL - "They really are, that's why I love to play with them." She said giggling.

RAEIL - "Let's head back inside?" She asked.

♡ Hanbin nodded and we were outside. He got a call on his phone and he took it out of his pocket.

HANBIN - "I need to take this call, I'll be in there in a second?" He asked Raeil.

♡ I nodded and went in the house. I knew it was Nabin calling him 'cause the way he looked at me when he looked at the contacts.

MOM - "Where's your friend?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "He needed to take a call." She said.

HANBIN'S POV

♡ It was Nabin calling me.

ON THE PHONE

HANBIN - "Nabin, what's up?" He asked Nabin.

NABIN - "Where are you?! I've been calling and texting you nonstop!" She yelled.

HANBIN - "I had to do something important." He said.

NABIN - "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING WITH ME SHOPPING REMEMBER?! PROM IS NEXT MONTH!" She yelled.

HANBIN - "I didn't agree to go with you shopping." He said.