The Babysitter

By noni185

After being unemployed for almost six months, Mon finally was hired, as a babysitter. However this wasn't an... More

Meet the Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Update
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
UPDATE
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
NEW STORY?
Final Part!
Special Chapter

Part 39

3.8K 193 7
By noni185

Mon's POV

Sam: We will be back in no time, okay? I love you so much, princess.

Sarai: Why can't I go with you?

She pouted and Sam carried her and gave her a comforting hug.

Sam: We've talked about this Sasa. This is our honeymoon, we will take you with us next time.

Sarai pouted after hearing those words again and Sam tightened the hug...

We were at the airport, the private Jet would be taking them home while me and Sam would catch a flight to our honeymoon.

Sarai wanted to go with us and honestly, I was so close to saying yes; however, I know how important these few days alone with my wife is.
Though we would love to always have our daughter next to us, we are happy we will get this time alone!

Sarai will be under Yuki and Tee's care while we are away - Sarai was very happy to hear about this even though she will miss us dearly - 

We will only be gone for four days - but Yuki has promised to take her to see Noi and we promised to call every day - if not all the time - so she doesn't feel sad!

Our daughter has grown extremely attached to us - which is good but not good at the same time.

Sam: I promise we will take another trip just me you and Mommy when we return. Okay?

Sarai nodded her head and I smiled at her - I moved closer to her and caressed her head.
She opened her arms and Sam passed her over to me.

After kissing her head and repeatedly telling her that we love her many times we gave her to Yuki.

We said goodbye to our friends, but before Sam gave a list of recommendations to Tee - which I don't think that they will follow one thing on that list. Those two will just go with whatever Sarai says - if she wants ice cream for breakfast they will probably say yes.

They said their goodbyes and headed with the flight attendant...

Of course, we let some tears fall when we saw Sarai pouting as she was being carried by Tee.

We kept waving and sending kisses until they were out of our sight - and then a loud sight came out of me and Sam at the same time.

We turned to each other and smiled - she held my hand and left a kiss.

Sam: Let's go, wifey?!

I nodded my head and we left to our destination!

***

Sam and I decided to take a first-class flight since the others used the private jet.

I wanted to stay in Las Vegas for our honeymoon since I really enjoyed the city but Sam couldn't take another day in that heat so we were headed to the Maldives island instead.

I was stunned to learn about our destination but it seemed as if my wife had everything planned already.

In my mind, we were going to stay around but here we are a few hours away from landing.

I turned around and saw that my wife was still soundly asleep - that's what she did half of the flight. I couldn't sleep for some reason so I just let her be and caught up on some books instead.

It was a very long flight- exhausting! I'm happy that I get to spend this time with my wife but I can't wait to get to the resort and sleep.

Luckily we would be arriving soon... After almost twenty hours on the plane.

The flight attendant was nice enough to bring me many chamomile tea whenever I requested. She was very sweet and even brought cookies without me asking.

I let out another big sigh before taking a sip of my tea and tried to close my eyes again...

It was so peaceful...

But a few seconds later I opened my eyes. Why was I so nervous? Am I anxious?

Why can't I sleep? Is it maybe because I miss Sarai? It has to be!

We haven't been able to contact them since we departed a few hours after they did - and it was a long flight for them as well.

Sam: Babe?

I heard Sam whispering my name...

Mon: mhmm?

Sam: are you not tired still?

I nodded my head and turned around to face her - it looked like she still wanted to sleep more.

Mon: Go back to sleep, we should be there soon. I think there's only two more hours left.

Sam: I feel like we've been flying for days.

Mon: I know, me too.

Sam; then you should try to sleep!

Mon: I will sleep once we get to our destination.

Sam: it's our honeymoon Mon, that's the last thing we will be doing. I suggest you try to get your rest now.

She smirked and I thanked all the gods that we were in first class so the chance of everyone else hearing her was zero.

Mon: Sam!

Sam: We are a married couple now, there's nothing to be ashamed of!

Mon: How did you wake up so naughty?

She let out a soft chuckle before stealing one kiss and covering herself with the blanket...

Well, I had to sleep now...

***

The Villa where we were staying was just out of this world stunning - A private over-the-water bungalow. It was so beautiful that I could cry...

I was looking at everything mesmerizing.

I lost it when I saw the clear blue water, I instantly jumped in there with my clothes and everything...

Sam: Mon!

I saw her coming in my direction with her eyes widened... she probably got scared when I jumped with no warning.

I just laughed at her reaction... the water felt so good!

Mon: I'm okay babe, come in the water is so nice and warm.

I saw her letting a relieved sigh and just rolling her eyes afterward.

Sam: You need to change your clothes, you will get a cold.

Mon: Sam, it's a tropical island I will be fine. Plus there's no one here but us.

She just kept looking at me, probably still deciding. An amazing idea pops up in my head.

I smirked while I slowly started taking my
Clothes off, one by one. First was my pants, then my shirt...

Sam: Mon, what are you doing?

I ignored her then I took off my bra and underwear completely. I saw her walking quickly down the stairs towards the water.

Sam: Mon, are you crazy? Put your clothes on. I called the staff to come help set up something.

Mon: they won't come here!

I continued swimming naked and smiling while she was still on the border of the water... Sam looked in the other direction, probably checking for the staff.

Mon: Relax baby, they won't come in without our permission. They know better, just take your clothes off and get in the water.

She gazed at me and I saw her licking her lips before grabbing her phone and making a call.

Sam: Hi, this is Mrs. Anuntrakul, just cancel the last request I made please; I have changed my mind. Thanks!

I let out a soft laugh after I saw her stripping off her clothes and getting in the water...

She swam closer to me, smirking.

Mon: See, it's not that bad.

She wrapped her hands around my hips and I hugged her by the neck - I left a kiss on her lips and she smiled.

Sam: Aren't you tired? You haven't slept at all babe.

Mon: I'm fine, let's enjoy our honeymoon!

She nodded her head and next, I felt her lips around my skin, making my breathing uneasy.

She kissed me passionately... and u returned it!

My wife then skipped straight to my breast - she begins to caress them and eventually, I felt her soft mouth around my nipples - she had most of my tit in her mouth, sucking hard while licking and flicking my nipple with her tongue.

I let out a soft moan and my head tilted back.

I became aware of my moaning as I felt two fingers now inside my vagina; her two fingers now pushing in and out of my vagina, and another finger, maybe her thumb, was rubbing my clit back and forth. Up and down. I was nearly to the breaking point now.

Mon: Don't s-stop b-babe...

Sam: is it good?

She looked me in the eyes and smirked but I was to the point where I could barely breathe right.

Mon: mhmmmmm....

I felt it when she forced her fingers deeper inside and I let out a loud groan.

Mon: Ohhhh, yes.

I certainly had lost awareness of everything around me, and I found myself in that water, in my wife's arms as she brought me to heaven.

I felt as if my body was going to give up with the orgasm that was about to come, and I think Sam noticed it too.

Sam: Look me in the eyes while you are coming!

I knew that was an order, so I opened them but as soon as I felt her fingers pumping in me faster, my eyes fluttered shut again.

Sam: Mon, open your eyes!

I moaned and opened them - Sam had a naughty smirk on her face and I could tell she had bitten her tongue inside. I always found that to be extremely sexy - on Sam - so before I knew it my body exploded letting all my fluids put in her finger under the water.

If Sam didn't have her other arm around my hips I would've probably sunk under the water -

I hugged her as I was still trying to catch my breath and get myself together - her fingers were still inside me, her thin gently caressing my sensitive area.

Mon: mhmmmmmm!

I said as she slipped her fingers out of me!

Sam: Good girl!

Mon: kiss me!

And she did, very passionately and slow - it was so perfect. My wife was perfect!

She stopped the kiss and I started leaving some small wet kisses around her neck... it's only fear I return the favor.

Sam: let's go finish this inside, babe!

I nodded... I wrapped my legs around her waist and she slowly walked out of the water.

It's more likely that we would spend all these days of our honeymoon naked in bed or on the beach... and I would probably not get the sleep that I have lost the past few days.

***

Sam: I talked to my doctor, she will help with everything when we get back.

Mon: You really want to move forward with this as soon as we land. Maybe we could wait until Sarai turns six?!

Sam: No, we don't have much time. The sooner we start the process the better. Plus the doctor said it might not work on our first try!

I nodded and she smiled - we were naked in bed after another love-making section. Sam is eager for us to get back so we can start the IVF process!

Mon: Whatever you want, babe!

It's not like I was going to win this debate anyway - I tried. I just hope Sarai takes it positively.

Sam: I want to have a big family with you; we will give them all of our love and care. Something I never had!

I saw a pinch of sadness in her eyes as she mentioned the last part.

Mon: Sam, why don't you talk about your family much?

She sighed and looked me in the eye...

Sam: There's not much to talk about, babe. My family doesn't care much about my well-being; they never did. Though I come from a rich background it was a very traumatic one. That's why I took on the role of becoming successful on my own so I wouldn't have to depend or deal with them and I want to keep it that way!

Mon: I understand, but now you have your own family. Me and Sarai are your family. We will always be here to support and love you.

She smiled brightly and caressed my cheeks gently.

Sam: and that's all that matters to me really. You, Sarai, and our future kids.

I left a small kiss on her lips and before I could deepen it I heard one of our phones going off - most likely Sarai.

Sam grabbed the phone and we covered ourselves with the blank before answering our daughter's video call!

Sarai: Mommy! Mama!

She said excitedly as she saw our faces on the other side of the screen.

Mon: Hi princess, we miss you so much! How are you?

Sarai: I'm good, for lunch I had fries and a smoothie with lots of cream on top; Teetee made it and it was so delicious.

I saw Sam's face change when she heard our daughter's menu for lunch.

I think it was ridiculous as well but instead, I smiled and pretended it was fine. It's not like she was eating that every day. I hope!

Sam: What else did you eat? Any vegetables?

Sarai: Nop, Auntie Yuki, and Teetee are letting me pick the food we eat, every day. It's so fun, I feel like a chef!

She said it so excitedly as she wiggled her feet - it seemed like she was lying down on the couch.

Sam: and where's your precious aunties? Could we talk to them quickly?

Sarai: They are in their room, Teetee told me to use her phone for anything while she talks with Auntie Yuki for a little bit.

OH God, our friends are the worst babysitter ever - I saw Sam's eyes widen.

Sam: Go call them now, Sarai!

Mon: Sam, leave them! Sasa, it's okay. Just talk with us while your aunties are "talking".

Sam: No way, how are they leaving a child alone so they could have se...

I cover her mouth before she should finish the sentence.

Mon: don't act like we've never done that before.

Sam: it's different when it's me and you...

She whispered like we would make any difference. I rolled my eyes at her with annoyance.

Sarai: Mommy, when are you guys going to return? I miss you two!

She pouted, putting her face right on the camera - which was the cutest thing.

Mon: We will be there in two days, it will go by quickly.

Sam: Yes, it seems that we have to find a new babysitter for future reference because your aunties can't keep their hands away from each other. What are they doing during the night?

It seems that my wife was still sulking because our friends wanted some alone time.

Sarai: I don't know, maybe, sleep?

My poor girl, though she's extremely smart it's clear her innocence was still there.

Mon: What you've been up to, princess? Besides dancing with Auntie Yuki.

I tried to change the topic for the sake of my wife - and my afternoon... and our friends/babysitter.

Sarai: I met with Noi at the dance studio and during the night Teetee taught me how to
Okay GTA while Auntie Yuki ordered pizza.

Okay, that didn't make it any better...

Sam: wait, she let you play GTA?? That's not a very kid-friendly game...

I cut her off again, knowing this new topic would not go away soon!

Sam is totally right but Sarai was right on the phone with us, it's not a good time to discuss this in front of her!

Yuki: Sarai...?

We heard Yuki's voice calling her from a distance...

Sarai: On the couch Auntie Yuki!

Seconds later Yuki's messy hair popped up on the screen; we couldn't see her whole face since Sarai was still holding the phone.

Sam: Yuki!

Yuki: Hey there love birds, how's the honeymoon going?

She asked happily... and Sam rolled her eyes.

Sam: I know that happy face, that's what I call " I just had se..

I had to cover her mouth with my hand again before she could say something stupid in front of Sarai... again... I gave her a deadly glare and then I heard Yuki laughing...

Yuki: please Sam, me and my girlfriend are allowed to have some fun as well. Plus, Sasa is supper good.

Sarai: I am confused.

She really was confused!

Mon: it's nothing important sweetie. Your auntie and Mama are just two crazy people. We will talk later, we have yet to eat our breakfast.

Sarai: bye, Mama, bye Mommy. Talk to you soon.

Yuki: bye love birds, make sure to leave that bed for goodness sake!

Sam: look who's talking...

I chucked, before saying bye to our girl and Yuki...

Phone off!

Sam: We have a tour soon, and I was thinking let's cancel it.

Mon: and do what instead?

Sam: try some things I bought from the sex shop in Las Vegas!

I winded my eyes...

Mon: when did you do that? We were together most of the time! I didn't see you buying anything.

She smirked and took the blanket I had wrapped around my breast. My whole body shivered after feeling my wife's hands around my two boobs.

Sam: when you were at the candy shop with Sarai. The nice lady at the shop helped me!

I removed her hands immediately from my chest!

Mon: so you let another woman choose the things we would be using on each other?

I was sulking and my wife found it funny because she let out a soft laugh.

Sam: I picked everything, only I know what my wife likes in bed. She just gave me suggestions.

Mon: Hmm, sure!

Sam came closer and started leaving warm kisses on my neck - she knew that was my weak spot.

Sam: let's play, now!

I just nodded my head agreeing with her because I was ready for her... I'm always ready for my wife!

***

The next day I woke up with my body feeling sore - me and my wife are really taking advantage of these days alone. We haven't left this bed...

We did take advantage of all of the other corners in this cabin; like the shower, kitchen, living room area, the beach, the balcony... I'm feeling like those wild animals.

I turned around and noticed that I was alone in the king-sized bed... Sam was probably in the shower...

I was starving!

I grabbed the white blanket and wrapped it around my body. Then I used the phone to call the line for room service. I request a big breakfast for both my wife and me.

Minutes later my wife got out of the bathroom just in her underwear - I mean how can we not act like two bunnies when we had each other's body always available?

She approached the bed and kissed me - I could feel the toothpaste taste in my mouth.

Mon: you showered without me?

I pouted when she broke the kiss.

Sam: you needed to rest my love, I need you later!

She smirked - she had no plan of stopping!

Mon: Sam, we seriously need to leave and walk around today. It's been three days and we haven't stopped.

I said, a bit concerned and she let out a soft laugh....

Sam: sure, but we will return later!

I was going to protest but her phone started ringing- I'm sure it was our girl.

Sam grabbed the phone and smiled when she answered it...

Sam: Hi, Yuki. Where's Sarai?

Yuki: Sam... we have a problem!

When I heard that I moved myself closer to Sam and met a worried Yuki.

Sam: what happened?

Mon: Is Sarai okay?

I was already feeling anxious before she even shared what she had to share.

Yuki: Someone leaked info about Sarai and her pictures. They know she's your daughter and Mon's biological daughter. They also found out her whereabouts and we encountered a bunch of paparazzi at the Studio's door waiting. I tried to protect Sarai but they took many pictures and videos as I wasn't expecting them.

My heart dropped and I felt Sam's whole body getting tense... the one thing she's been doing her best to keep private. Our daughter's life!

Mon: where's Sarai, Yuki?

Yuki: She's with Tee in the living room; she was scared with all the flashes and loud clicks. I canceled all the classes for today and drove home to keep them away!

Sam: Yuki, keep her in the house. We will be there soon.

Sam hung up the phone before Yuki could say anything... I was shaking a little!

Sam: Babe, let's pack our luggage and I will contact them to prepare the private jet. We will be home today!

I nodded my head and then I saw Sam grabbing her phone and making calls...

We were doing so well in keeping her from the eyes of the paparazzi but now... now she won't live her normal life like before.

I wanted to cry!!

To be continued...

A/N:

Hello dear readers, thank you all for the sweet message, I love you all 😍

What did you think of today's episode? Was it okay? Too bad our favorite couple's honeymoon will be cut short but I think they got enough of the honey 🍯🤣

Please don't forget to comment and vote please, thank you always for your support!

Kisses kisses 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 5.7K 53
Long after Sam first came to Mon's rescue when they were kids, Sam is unambiguously Mon's idol. In order to be near her, Mon gets a job working under...
58.4K 2.2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...
9.7K 605 22
Thailand Mafia and England Mafia are rivals. Both of them wants to lead the world.They don't miss any chance to slice their rival's throat.What will...
111K 3.5K 42
A freenbecky related story. Freen Gip . . . What will happen when two past lovers meet each other after ages. One is cute and simple while other has...