Into the Multiverse (DC Super...

By AlecAmmerata

After the events that have taken place in the Spiderverse trilogy, (Only 2 movies released, will update once... More

Characters
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Intro and Scenes 1-5)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 6-8)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scene 9)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 10-12)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 13 - 18 & End Scene)
Question and some notes about future episodes
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Intro Scene & Scenes 1-4)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 5-8)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 9-11)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 12-13)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scene 14)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 15-17 & Ending Scene)
Update on Future Episodes
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Intro Scene)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 1-4)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 5-7)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 8 & 9)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 10)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 11)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 12)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 13 -16)
Episode 3: The Truth About (Scene 17)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 18-21)
Notes about this episode and the next episode
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Intro Scenes & Scenes 1-5)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 6 & 7)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 8 - 10)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 11 &12)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scene 13)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 14 & 15)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 16 - 18)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 19 & 20)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 21 - 23 & Ending Scene)
Notes about Episode 4 and the next episode
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Intro Scene)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Miles & Jessica)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Kara & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Oliver & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Zee & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Garth & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Halfway point)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Diana & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Barry & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Babs & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Hal & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Karen & Miles)
Breaking Point

Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Scenes 22 - 25)

43 0 0
By AlecAmmerata

Scene 22

In the bunker, we see Jessica, Kara, Garth, Oliver, Zee, Hal, Babs, Diana, and Barry working on the party. The bunker is filled with party decorations, bowls of chips, burritos, a cake that Barry designed, a dancefloor, speakers, and a sign that says, "Welcome to our universe." It's decorated by Jessica.

Babs gets a text from Karen that says, "We're on our way back now. I'll have the blindfold on him. Have everyone ready." Babs announces to everyone. "Guys, Miles and Karen are on their way over. Let's get ready for their arrival," Babs said. Everyone finishes up their final touches and heads towards the center.

Upstairs, Karen puts a blindfold over Miles's eyes. She grabs his hand to lead him down to the bunker. They walk downstairs. "Karen, can I take this blindfold off soon?" Miles asks. Karen tells him we're almost there. As they get down to the bunker, they stop. "Now, stay right here, Miles," Karen said. "I'll tell you when to take the blindfold off." She runs over to her friends. "Alright, Miles," Karen said. "You can take off the blindfold now." He takes it off and everyone but Miles yells, "Surprise!!!"

Miles was surprised to see a party that was set up. "Whoa. What's all this?" Miles asks. Hal comes up to Miles. "It's a party for you, bud," Hal said. "After what you told me on the night you moved in, I felt like you needed something to help you feel like you belong to a big group of friends." Miles was happy to hear this. "So we all came up with a plan to spend an hour with you today," Karen said. "The party was all Hal's idea."

Miles was surprised. "So that's why we all couldn't do one big group thing together?" Miles asks. "Because you guys were preparing this for me?" Everyone nodded with soft smiles. Miles went from a look of surprise to a look of pleasure and happiness.

"You guys didn't have to do this for me," Miles said. Jessica intervenes and says, "But we wanted to do this for you. Miles, we're not sure if you'll get back home or not, but you're our friend, and we felt like you needed help. Not just on trying to get back, but on yourself also." Kara adds, "Plus, you're one of us, and we felt like we wanted to make you one of us." Miles crept a smile in.

"Wow," Miles said. "I've never felt like this. My whole life I've felt like an outsider to the world, until coming to your universe. Now I feel like I've been accepted by others who understand me." A single tear rolls down Miles's face. "Miles, you're special," Zee said. "Not just to one person here, but to everyone."

Miles is still in tears. Everyone else starts to cry and goes over to give Miles a group hug. "Miles, we all love you," Jessica said. "Every one of us cares for you. Plus, it wasn't just us who wanted to make you special, you made all of us special." Miles was happy. His friends cared for him like family.

They all agree it's time to start partying. "Zee, you want to put on the first song?" Kara asks. Zee nods and puts on "Silk & Cologne" by EI8HT & Offset to start the beat off. Everyone else joins in and begins to party. Everyone was dancing, taking photos, eating the burritos, and having fun. The music still kept going on. It kept playing different songs from the Spider-verse albums and songs from this universe. Everyone was having the time of their life.

"Well, it's almost time for this to end," Hal said. "Miles, I hope this party was great." Miles puts on a smile and says, "This party was what I needed today, along with everything else. I just wish it didn't have to end." That's when Miles had an idea. "Say, why don't we all have ourselves a sleepover tonight? And get breakfast somewhere?" Miles asked. Everyone looked at each other. "Like have a sleepover in the bunker?" Kara asked. Miles nodded yes. Everyone wasn't sure about this idea. That's when Karen stepped up.

"I think that's a great idea," she said. "I've got nothing going on tomorrow morning. We could even watch a movie tonight also." Everyone was convinced that a sleepover was a good idea. They go back home quickly to get their nighttime items. "Thanks for supporting me on this, Karen," Miles said. She looks at Miles. "You're family to me, Miles," she said. He smiles softly at her. She gets back to her house to get her nighttime items.

Scene 23

As everyone gets back into their nighttime attire, Hal pops in a romance movie. They're in the middle of the film and Miles doesn't seem to have a clue what this film is about. He whispers to Hal, "I'm not following anything in this movie you guys picked out. Is that going to be a problem?"

Hal responds, "It's OK if you don't understand what the film is about. I'll give you a summary about it." Hal explains the summary of the movie they're watching. Miles kind of gets an idea of what the film is about and goes along with it.

As they continue, Miles thanks everyone for today and for tonight again. Everyone gives Miles a welcome. Soon, everyone was about to drift off into slumber. Miles was the only one still awake. Eventually, he goes into a slumber, with a smile on his face knowing that he has a huge family that supports him, cares for him, and loves him. Miles was happy to have come to their universe.

Fade to Black

Scene 24

It's Sunday morning in Metropolis, and we're inside a breakfast joint. Inside, we see Miles, Hal, Karen, Diana, Oliver, Zee, Jessica, Garth, Kara, Babs, and Barry all at a table. The waiter comes to get their drink orders in. Miles had told them that he would pay for everyone today since everyone else paid for yesterday's events.

Throughout the morning, everyone was talking amongst themselves. "So, Miles, do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" Karen asks him. Miles wasn't sure. "Well, I think I have nothing else going on right now. You up for doing something?" Miles asks. Karen asked him if he wanted to help work on her suit. "I wouldn't mind helping out," he said. Karen smiles.

The other girls also asked him if he wanted to hang out during the week. Of course, he agrees to join them in their activities for the week. Their drinks come out. As they get their drinks, Miles raises his glass and says, "Guys, I want to thank everyone for showing me some amazing things. Getting to know all of you, knowing what it's like to be a teen for a day, everything. You really made everything special for me, and even if I don't get back, I'll be fine. Because I met all of you." Everyone raises their glasses.

"Here's to great friends, and a great family of friends," Miles said. Everyone says in unison, "To Miles." Everyone drinks their drink.

Scene 25

After everyone has eaten their meals, the waiter comes to give them the bill. Miles gets it and looks at the bill. It was about $150. He grabs his bag to get his money. Unfortunately, he's only $30 short, plus tip. He gives a nervous look. "Oh boy," he said.

Hal sees Miles giving a nervous look. "Everything alright, Miles?" Hal asks. Miles tells him he's short on cash. Hal tells the rest of them Miles is short on cash. Jessica asks how much he needs. "I only need like $30 plus I was hoping to throw in a 20% tip," Miles said. Everyone goes to check their wallets. Babs throws in $5, Kara gives Miles $10, Jessica gives $5, Karen gives $10, and Zee gives $10. "Now all I need to do is tip," Miles said. Unfortunately, not everyone had enough cash for a tip. They ask each other if anyone has enough to tip the waiter.

That's when an unknown male figure comes up and puts down $40 for the tip. "It's on me for your tip dilemma," he said. Everyone thanks him. "Yeah. Thanks for throwing in your money to help us," Miles said. The figure responds, "It's no problem, kid."

Miles recognizes that nickname. "Wait, why did you call me-" As Miles was talking, his Spider-sense started to act up. He looks at the figure and sees a familiar face. It was Peter B. Parker. "P-Peter?" Miles said. Peter asks, "Missed me, Miles?" Miles gets up shouting his name and hugs Peter. He's also laughing at how excited he is to see a familiar face. "Hey, Miles, it's so good to see you, bud," Peter said. Miles was happy to see him. It was an unexpected reunion.

Everyone else was confused by what happened. Babs kept repeating Peter's name to herself to figure out where she heard him. That's when it hit her. "Wait a minute, Peter Parker?" She said out loud. Both Miles and Peter look at Babs. She runs up to Miles and asks, "He's your mentor? The one who taught you how to be-" Miles covers her mouth so she doesn't reveal his identity as Spider-Man. "Yes, he is my mentor," Miles said. "Just don't say it out loud." Babs lowers Miles's hand and doesn't say a word.

"So, this must be Barbara "Babs" Gordon I assume?" Peter says. Babs asks, "How did you know my name?" Peter tells them Miles doesn't stop talking about his new friends. He points to each person and says their name. Peter then introduces himself. "I'm Peter B. Parker," he said. "It's nice to meet Miles's new friends." Everyone was excited to meet Miles's mentor. But Diana was skeptical about Peter's arrival. "Peter, was it?" Diana asks. Peter nods. Diana asks, "Peter, how did you get here? Aren't you also from Miles's universe?"

Miles also questioned Peter's arrival. Peter says, "Well, that's a long story. Why don't we go somewhere more private and discuss it there, huh?" Everyone looks at each other in concern as to where to go. "I think I know where we can go," Miles said.

Title of the series shows up

End of Episode 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.7K 18
In which Peter Parker meets a female version of himself and is torn between universes. [COMPLETED] Petra Parker is your friendly neighborhood Spider...
103K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
187K 4.7K 50
YES, y/n is mexican and black, BUT that doesn't mean you can't add your race into it too!! i put it there so that you can get an idea of her parents...
4.9K 170 13
A male reader journey on what it takes to be a good spider-man. This story goes over Y/n, a innovative 17-year old who has his world flipped upside d...