The Joys of life

By Honeybee_mazwide

Life is unpredictable and not very fair to everyone. Things don't always go as planned but they sometimes hap... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
A/N

27

747 54 0
By Honeybee_mazwide

[Chapter 27]

Lethokuhle

Oh you can guess it, I left that man's house right after dinner when his mother went to sleep and did my own son not betray me?! That rascal literally cried that I leave him behind with his new friend who's name now I know to be Bafana. Lizwi said he will drop him off later on Sunday and I let them be and came to my apartment alone.

I'm in bed right now cuddling with Amahle as I tell her everything.

Amahle: "But babe, don't you think you exaggerated a bit?!" I turn my head a bit to glance at her.

Me: "Not at all sis. That man doesn't see me, he lied to me. He almost made a big deal that I didn't tell him about Sqalo but he was doing the same?! ay cha!"

Amahle: "But what if that's one of his sibling's child and maybe that sibling is no more?"

Me: "Still doesn't excuse why he didnt tell me!" A soft knock startles the both of us. I cover myself and bury my head underneath the blanket while Amahle just mumbles going to the door. I can hear her talk then it becomes quiet. I feel his cold hands pull me closer to him

Me: ""What the hell?!" I slightly scream because this man is in his boxer shorts.

Lizwi: "I seriously couldn't sleep knowing that you mad at me. I was going crazy that's why I ended up leaving lie this." I sit up and lean against the headboard, he follows suit

Lizwi: "Hear me out please love?"

Me: "You annoyed me first of all."

Lizwi: "I said please hear me out." I roll my eyes.

Me: "mxm."

Lizwi: "Anyway, I'm really sory you had to find out like that about my son. Truth of the matter is, I was scared of introducing him to you.."

Me: "Don't you think I was also scared to introduce Sqalo to you? but because I trust and love you, I put my fears aside and let you fully in my heart and life Lizwi."

Lizwi: "I was selfish, I know.."

Me: "No, you weren't. You just don't trust me enough around your son, it's fine. Please do drop my son off tomorrow morning and until your mother and kids have left then I will stay away."

Lizwi: "Baby?"

Me: "I'm done talking about this." I lay back down and he also sleeps. I lay my head on his chest closing my eyes. He moves his hands lower brushing my butt.

Me: "Lizwi, no."

Lizwi: "Just a little baby please?" I chuckle.

Me: "Can I sleep please? My sister is in the next room hawu."

Lizwi: "Shoot! I forgot, i'm sorry." I nod and close my eyes.

**********
When I wake up in the morning, Lizwi isn't in bed with me so I assume he has left. I go take a shower then come back, I find him sitting on the bed with a tray of breakfast and a rose.

Me: "I thought you left?"

Lizwi: "No baby. I was making breakfast for us." I nod as he signals for me to come closer to him. He pulls me gently to his lap and draws his arm around my waist with the tray on the bed. He pecks my lips.

Lizwi: "I love you so much. I really do, I know I sound like i'm just saying but I really love you. This might sound weird but I think my gods were with me that day at the club, I don't really go to tjose kind of places but that day, I did and then I met you. From the moment you walked through those doors to when you were dancing on that dance floor, I knew right then and there that I want you in my life. I literally saw you dancing like that for me but i got lucky because you did more than that. You gave me the best sex ever." He wiggles his eyebrows after his last sentence making me giggle.

Lizwi: "I really love you Letho. UBafana is my son, yes and I was wrong and unfair to not tell you about him when you have let me in Sqalo's life. I'm sorry for making you doubt my trust in you. I promise to make it up to you." I kiss his lips.

Me: "I hear you but i don't forgive you as yet."

Lizwi: "What do i have to do for you to forgive me pho?"

Me: "Angazi, maybe spoil me? I don't know."

Lizwi: "Okay, after breakfast we going out. I will start at home though, you will come with me or i must fetch you?"

Me: "I'll come with." He smiles and kisses me.

Lizwi: "I love you."

Me: "What happened to his mother?"

Lizwi: "She died during childbirth. Right after birthing our son, she died. The doctors said her heart couldn't handle the pressure so it gave up on her."

Me: "I'm sorry baby."

Lizwi: "It's okay love." he kisses my shoulder. We eat with him feeding me until we finally finish.

Me: "I'll take these to the kitchen." he nods. After washing those few dishes, I go check on my sister. I find her doing her hair.

Me: "Sis. Good morning."

Amahle: "Hey love. I'm off to work now." I nod.

Me: "Do come back later, noSqalo is coming back."

Amahle: "I will vele plus i miss him." I kiss her cheek.

Me: "Have a great day then." she smiles and kisses my cheek too before she leaves. I find Lizwi sitting on my bed in his gown.

Me: "You really came here in a gown?" he chuckles and nods.

Lizwi: "Yes baby. Get dressed so we can leave."

******
As soon as we walk through the door, Sqalo runs to me followed by Bafana.

Sqalo: "Mama!" they both hug my legs tightly.

Me: "Hey babies." I bend and kiss them but as usual Sqalo wipes off my kiss. I go to the lounge and I find Lizwi's mom trying to feed the little girl who is wiggling her little body.

Me: "Sanibona mah."

KaMajola: "MaDikane." I smile and take a seat next to her then take the baby and try feeding her until she finishes eating.

Me: "I hope uSqalo didn't give you any troubles?"

KaMajola: "Oh no, he's a sweetheart and they seem to be very best of friends with Fana."

Me: "Can I fetch him later on?"

KaMajola: "Yes, don't worry baby."

***
Sqalo didn't even care when we left the house earlier with Lizwi. He didn't even give me a hug because he was following Gogoh who is Lizwi's mother. He was literally everywhere she was. I really don't know if I should be worried or happy about my son's attachment issues. I don't even know if it's issues or not.

Lizwi: "What's on your mind?" he asks as we drive back to his house to fetch my little traitor.

Me: "I'm worried about Sqalo's attaching behaviour. It's like he becomes so comfortable and attached to new people so easily. It worries me really."

Lizwi: "But then baby, you have nothing to worry about. I have noticed that he is just accepting and welcoming to everyone he's introduced to by you. Your friends as per say."

Me: "I guess?"

Lizwi: "And maybe it's also because he has so many aunts, uncles and so it is easy for him to get along with people."

Me: "Yeah, i'm probably worrying myself over nothing."  He kisses my hand and parks outside his house.

Me: "I'll wait here." he nods and rushes inside his yard. He shortly comes back with a crying Sqalo. I seriously cannot deal with this dramatic situation. He gently straps him in his seat and goes over to his side then drives off.

Me: "Why is he crying?"

Lizwi: "he wanted to stay with his new friend." I sigh.

Me: "Sqalo, do you want me to hit you?"

Sqalo: "Kodwa mama!" he cries more.

Me: "I asked a question Sqalo!" i make sure that my voice is stern.

Sqalo: "I'm sorry mama."

Me: "You are forgiven. Now clean your face." I hand him my face cloth. He wipes himself then smiles looking at Lizwi who looks so worried. I almost laugh.

Lizwi: "Champ, do you want anything?"

Sqalo: "Mommy can I have ice cream please?"

Me: "yes baby."

Sqalo: "Can I have ice cream uncle? and pizza and meat." I laugh.

Me: "Aybo."

Lizwi: "Please leave him alone, you already scolded him so he deserves this." I shut my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 46
Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . He decides he needs a vication so he take...
38.8K 1.5K 30
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...
63.6K 4.6K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
21.3K 1.2K 20
When he opened the door he didn't imagine she would jump into his arms and cry. He was left dumbfounded by her actions. He thought she would be sassy...