✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

211-220

119 0 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 211. Chapter 211: Killing people and snatching treasures is a common thing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 211 Killing people and grabbing treasures is a common thing

Su Yinian doesn't know, the shopkeeper has already spread the news to the inner door, I'm afraid that even if Su Yinian gets the spirit stone, it will be difficult to leave safely.

After putting all the spirit stones in his own space, Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi left quickly.

After the two left, a young man in black slowly walked down the stairs.

Xue Baoshan nodded to the shopkeeper, "Don't hurry up and follow, I want to know where they found this treasure!" "In this world now, there are such treasures that are not hidden but taken out and sold, does this mean that the two people are afraid that they still have the same treasure in their hands.

After the shopkeeper received the order, he immediately sent several dead men to chase the two men.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian came to the alley, and obviously felt that someone was following them.

"What to do? Su Yinian's expression was nervous, isn't it the silkworm root? As for still killing people and taking treasures?

Feng Beizhi grabbed Su Yinian's hand and ran forward quickly.

However, the two black shadows behind him were faster, and they lightly jumped in front of Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi immediately protected Su Yinian behind him, and looked at the two black-clothed men coldly.

"What do you want to do? Is this going to be a robbery? Two

more black-clothed men rushed over behind him and surrounded Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian said to Feng Beizhi angrily: "Tell you to go to a place with a lot of people, you want to take a small road, now it's good to call for help, no one hears it!" Feng

Beizhi was helpless, "This is also just coming here, how do I know the road!" "

Well, two people who don't know the way have hit the muzzle of a gun by their own death.

The man in black said coldly: "As long as you tell us where this silkworm root came from, we can let you go!"

Su Yinian replied, "We just found it by accident!"

"How could it be unintentional? Who are you fooling! The man in black sneered.

Su Yinian had some doubts in his heart, it stands to reason that the silkworm and this kind of thing, even if it is not that kind of secret realm, it may be dug up in the deep mountains and old forests. If it is in that kind of small township, of course, this thing is precious and rare, and it is difficult to buy it, but in a capital city like Yubo City, how can such a thing become rare? Isn't it strange that people are still being followed and hunted for treasures? In the past, when he went down the mountain to sell medicinal herbs, it was also a branch of the major families, and he didn't see the other party come to kill people and grab treasures!

When did silkworm roots become so rare?

The man in black didn't know what Su Yinian was thinking, and continued to persecute, "Anyway, as long as you tell us obediently, we will let you go, if you are not obedient, then come with us!" "After all, their Su family is not the type who likes to kill people and seize treasures, they just want to ask Su Yinian where he got this treasure, and they won't care about the rest, and they won't really kill these two people.

Feng Beizhi tightly protected Su Yinian, glanced ahead, and then looked at the rear, "We really found it by accident, you love to believe it or not!" The

man in black said coldly: "It seems that you don't plan to tell the truth!"

Su Yinian said unhappily: "We have told the truth, but you don't want to believe it!"

"Then I have to come with us, we have a way to make you tell the truth!" The man in black immediately stepped forward and reached out to grab the two.

Right now.

There was a burst of laughter from above them, "When did I say that the Su family became so emphasized, selling something from them, and being arrested, this is a bit shameless, right?"

Everyone looked up one after another, and a handsome young man in black stood on the edge of the beam, and the woman in water pink next to her had a cold expression, and a trace of disgust crossed her eyes when she saw the man in black, as if she did not agree with such a behavior of the Su family.

The man in black hurriedly said, "Young Master Qin, don't meddle in your affairs!" The

handsome young man raised his eyebrows, "Yo, it turns out that you know me, since you know me, it's easy to say, I want you to release them immediately!" Can you give me a face? "

The handsome young man is none other than Qin Zhuang, the young sect leader of the Qin family.

Qin Yurou, a woman with a cold temperament on the side, drew her sword, "If you are disobedient, then don't blame my subordinates for being ruthless!"

Qin Zhuang immediately put his hand on his sister's wrist and said with a smile: "Don't worry, this is a member of the Su family, if we really do it, what should the old man of the Su family do when he comes to settle accounts with us?"

Qin Yurou said impatiently: "That's their shamelessness first, who let them kill people and seize treasures was bumped into by us." The

two men and swords in black seemed to really intend to meddle in their affairs, frowning slightly and glancing at their companions.

The black-clothed man in his hand stubbornly spoke: "Sect Master Qin, please don't embarrass us, we are also acting on orders!" "

Then you will die here, my sister knows that she has always killed you, since you refuse to sell my face, you look down on me, since you all look down on me..." The

man in black immediately turned pale with fright, obviously having heard of Qin Yurou's name, Qin Zhuang had a rather belligerent sister, this was something that everyone in the Wuzhen Continent knew.

Although they didn't know what was going on, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian felt that it was good to have someone, and the two quietly breathed a sigh of relief, after all, Feng Beizhi could feel that these 4 black-clothed people were on par with his ability, if they really fought, I am afraid that he would not be able to protect his own treasure at all, so if someone came to the rescue, they would be grateful.

The man in black bowed his head helplessly, "Since that's the case, then let's go!" The

four men in black had to leave in a huff.

Su Yinian immediately gave up his hand: "Thank you Shaoxia for saving me!"

Qin Zhuang waved his hand and said, "You're welcome, you're welcome, the people in this snow building have always been like this, shameless!"

Qin Yurou complained on the side, "You are no different from them!"

"I'm much better than them, I'm above board, and I'm a person who likes to be helpful, and when I see someone in danger, I like to pull out a knife to help, and I'm not going to force people!" Qin Zhuang said.

Su Yinian's eyebrows jumped, and he had an ominous premonition, "Shaoxia, we are very grateful to you for saving us, otherwise, I will treat you to a meal!"

"You don't have to eat! Qin Zhuang smiled and said, "You know that I saved you, you must be the kind of person who knows how to repay your kindness, so, can you tell me where you got your silkworm roots?" You can fool them, but you can't fool me!

Su Yinian: "..."How good is it to draw a knife to help and be helpful?"

Feng Beizhi: "..."This guy is even more shameless than the 4 just now!"

They just got out of the wolf's den and entered the tiger's den!

Qin Zhuang saw the expressions of the two of them, and knew what the other party was thinking, he shrugged his shoulders: "Anyway, it's much better for you to tell us than to tell them, they will want your life, we are different, we will not hurt you, we just want to know the information about this silkworm root!"

Su Yinian had a headache, "But this."The silkworm root is really something I found by accident, we just came from a small mountain village thousands of miles away, and it was there that we found it, if you don't believe it, you can go and find it! "Su Yinian is right, this silkworm heel was indeed discovered by him by accident.

Feng Beizhi nodded immediately, even if he knew that his daughter-in-law was lying, he was about to be conquered by his daughter-in-law's acting skills.

"My daughter-in-law is right, we are from Lijia Village, if you don't believe it, you can ask, we have been in the mountains for more than ten years, and then we came down the mountain.

Qin Zhuang raised his eyebrows and glanced at his sister, these two people really didn't look like they were lying.

Qin Yurou nodded to his brother, he could feel that the two of them were indeed not lying, his sister's sixth sense had always been very accurate, and the two of them did not seem to be lying.

"There is still a place in this world where silkworm roots can grow, such a place of aura, we really want to go and see it when we have time!

Su Yinian looked inexplicable, "I don't understand, are silkworm roots very rare this day?"

"Of course it's rare, don't you know? Qin Zhuang raised his eyebrows.

Qin Yurou on the side said, "Brother, they all said, they were just born, how would they know what happened 10 years ago?" You have a bad memory, I'll let you replenish your kidneys!

Qin Zhuang rolled his eyes unceremoniously: "What does bad memory have to do with kidneys?"

Su Yinian interrupted the two of them, "What happened 10 years ago?"

"10 years ago, I opened a secret dragon realm in the realm of the Su family, and there was a green dragon in it, it was a divine beast, after the green dragon fell, the aura of the entire continent gradually thinned, and a treasure like the silkworm root has not been seen for a long time!" The last time I saw someone find silkworm roots was 5 years ago.

Su Yinian was surprised: "How can this be?"

Feng Beizhi looked serious, put his arm around his baby's shoulders and said, "Daughter-in-law, we seem to have done something stupid."

Su Yinian looked up blankly, with a puzzled expression: "What did you say?" What stupidity?

"Since this silkworm root is already a treasure among treasures, isn't the 100,000 spirit stones too cheap for Snow Tower?" He's got to give us 1 million! If you think about it, it's been 10 years, and the price of everything has gone up, it doesn't make sense, such a baby is only 100,000, right?

Su Yinian nodded, "It makes sense, so what should we do?" Do you want to go back and make a deal with him? "There's

no way, we can only eat it!" "Feng Beizhi shrugged his shoulders, who told them that they didn't know the market in advance.

"But I'm distressed! Su Yinian covered his chest, thinking of something that could have been sold for 1 million spirit stones, he actually only sold 100,000 spirit stones, and he wanted to cry in distress.

"It's fine. 200,000 is not bad!

Qin Zhuang on the

side watched the two talking, and said impatiently: "You two actually ignore me!"

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] [洪荒+聊斋破魔 、 [耽美] 穿成假少爷我手撕剧本 、 [耽美] 和死对头协婚上恋综后假戏真做了 、 [耽美] 和班级第一做同桌是什么体验 、 [耽美] 穿成校园文女主继兄后我从良了 、 [耽美] 娇养病弱小瞎子[重生] 、 [耽美] 嗅觉癫狂[无限] 、 [耽美] 替身结束后他后悔了 、 [耽美] 在吗?借点信息素 、 [耽美] 送你一个棒棒糖

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 212. Chapter 212: I'll Let You Go After One Night

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 212 I'll Let You

Go After One Night Qin Zhuang glanced at Su Yinian, Su Yinian's facial features were exquisite, his skin was fair, and his lips were even more bright red, which made people want to kiss Fangze.

Feng Beizhi, who was a danger detector, immediately noticed that the person in front of him seemed to have a very strange greed for his baby.

Feng Beizhi protected Su Yinian behind him, and looked at Qin Zhuang vigilantly, "This young master surnamed Qin, your eyes are really a little explicit, what do you want to do?"

Qin Zhuangjun's face was full of smiles, it was not so difficult to talk to smart people, he put his hand on the wall on the side, with a chic temperament, "I have a crush on your daughter-in-law, give him to me!"

Feng Beizhi's face instantly turned cold, and Su Yinian, who was behind him, frowned even more, and gently grabbed

Feng Beizhi's hand, planning to leave the world at any time, he had no idea of sharing a bed with others.

Feng Beizhi narrowed his eyes slightly, the light flowing from his eyes was a little dangerous, his voice and the temperament of the whole person seemed to have changed into a person, from an inconspicuous little rabbit to a terrifying lion in an instant. This change made Qin Zhuang stunned slightly, and then smiled a little maliciously.

"Looks like we're looking away, you're a lot more interesting than I thought.

Feng Beizhi tightly protected Su Yinian, "Want my daughter-in-law?" Oh, forgive me! "

This is a very good deal, you..." Qin Zhuang stretched out his hand to pat Feng Beizhi's shoulder, Feng Beizhi impatiently waved away the other party's hand, Qin Zhuang didn't care about it, and he didn't get angry because of Feng Beizhi's "move", but said with a smile, "As long as your daughter-in-law accompanies me for one night, you can live." "

Feng Beizhi will give the other party two words," dreaming.

Qin Yurou grabbed

Qin Zhuang's shirt impatiently, "We should go back."

Qin Zhuang pursed his lips boringly, "You are really boring, I won't take you out next time."

Qin Yu said with a soft smile: "When the street robs a husband with a husband, if Daddy knows that you have done such a shameful thing, he will probably be angry." If you really like it..."

Qin Yurou thought of a way, and said to Su Yinian with a cold expression, "Since my brother is pleased with you, so let's do it, you leave us an address of your home, so we can come to the door to ask for relatives." "

Qin Zhuang, who just wants to have a night with the beauty in front of him:"..."Feng

Beizhi snorted coldly, "You should be the children of a big family, right?" The etiquette, righteousness and shame that you should know should also know that robbing a good woman is enough to be spurned by others, and you still want to rob my daughter-in-law? A husband with a husband.

Qin Yurou looked at Feng Beizhi unhappily, "Didn't we say that we would come to the door to ask for marriage?"

Feng Beizhi was so angry by the other party's "shamelessness" that he almost did it to a woman, "I don't need you to come to the door to ask for marriage!" Or, you're going to be stupid about us.

"I don't know what to do! Qin Yurou has always been a character who is the same, seeing Feng Beizhi so unrecognizable, it seems that Bing Qingyu's temperament instantly became hot, and the whole person was furious, she swung her sword and immediately stabbed at Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi's palm immediately turned into a fist of fire and held the end of Qin Yurou's sword, Qin Yurou froze slightly, as if she was a little surprised by Feng Beizhi's ability, what kind of fist is this? I don't think I've seen it.

Su Yinian clutched Feng Beizhi's clothes tightly, his eyes were full of murderous intent, if the other party had to be entangled, then don't blame them for fighting to the death.

Qin Zhuang was surprised, and glanced at Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, these two people were stronger than he imagined, especially the man in front of him, with fire in his hands, he had never seen such a punch, I didn't know the depth of the other party, it was better for them not to cause trouble.

Qin Yurou sneered, her sword was made of thousand-year-old black iron, sharpening iron like clay, sealing the north to catch it with her hands, this is simply looking for death, aren't you afraid that your fingers will be cut off?

However, the Xuanxin Sword not only did not hurt Feng Beizhi in the slightest, but was also directly melted by the blue flame in Feng Beizhi's hand, Qin Yurou's expression was already in it, and he immediately pulled his sword back.

Qin Zhuang raised his eyebrows when he saw the sword that was missing a small opening, and actually melted his sister's sword, this fist was more powerful than they thought.

"You're pretty good! What punches? Qin Zhuang asked curiously.

Feng Beizhi was also forced to use his ability, and it turned out that the other party thought it was a kind of boxing technique, so he didn't need to waste his tongue anymore, "It has nothing to do with you, if you are entangled again, then don't blame me for letting us die together." "The big deal is to pull a few pads, and they are not afraid.

Qin Yurou saw that her precious sword was actually missing a piece, and she was angry and anxious in her heart, and she couldn't wait to step forward and split Fengbei Zhi in half to vent the hatred in her heart.

What made Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian puzzled was that it was Qin Zhuang who stopped Qin Yurou at this time, obviously it was the other party who wanted to find fault from the beginning, but now he actually took his sister's hand, made a gesture of a peacemaker, and said to Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, "That's it, it's just a joke with you, you guys are still serious." Although I like beautiful women, I prefer beautiful women who can take the initiative to jump into my bed, and I don't like forcing them.

Feng Beizhi rolled his eyes unhappily in his heart, why didn't the other party say it from the beginning? Do you have to wait for him to show his ability before the other party says that he doesn't like to be too active? It's simply a contradiction and a slap in the mouth.

However, since the other party is no longer entangled, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian are naturally relieved, if they can live, who would want to die?

Qin Yurou was a little unwilling, and said indignantly: "He broke my sword, just let them go?" If they want to die, why can't I fulfill them?

Qin Zhuang hurriedly comforted his sister, "Sister, there is a small opening, just let the other party make some compensation, why do you need people's lives?"

After

Qin Zhuang appeased his sister, he turned to Feng Beizhi and said, "You broke my sister's sword, you have to pay for it, right?" Just let you go, it doesn't make sense!

Su Yinian sneered, "What do you want?" Silkworm root?

Qin Zhuang nodded thoughtfully, as if he was very satisfied with this proposal, "If you have it, of course I don't mind."

Although Su Yinian knew that the other party's purpose was for the treasure on their body, but there was no way, they wanted to live in peace and stability, and they had to sacrifice something,

Su Yinian deliberately searched the storage bag, took out a relatively inferior silkworm root from the space, and handed it to Qin Zhuang, "Here you go!"

Qin Zhuang smiled and said, "I knew you still had treasures in your hands."

Su Yinian sneered: "Even if we still have a treasure in our hands, so what? The silkworm was simply found by accident, and no matter how much I ask you, I can't get a result.

Qin Zhuang was angry when he saw the beauty, "We don't force you, we want this silkworm root, please!"

Feng Beizhi dragged Su Yinian to turn around and hurriedly came to the center of the street, the width of the street was about 100 meters, but despite this, the street was still full of people, bustling, and quite lively.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Qin Yurou felt that no matter how much gold and silver treasures he had, he couldn't exchange them for his sword, so even if they got a treasure that was rare in ten years, he was not very happy in his heart, "Just let them go, that good-looking one is only a martial artist at most, and it is easy to kill them." "It's that tall one that seems to be a little difficult, after all, the other party's fire fist does make them a little jealous.

Qin Zhuang retracted the smile on his face, and said coldly, "The silkworm root is hard to find, and it is a hundred years old.It's already a miracle of miracles to find one, and the other party actually took out three? And it's in good condition, so the place where they found the silkworm root is definitely a place with lush aura, and I believe they did find it by accident, but what we want to know is that place.

Qin Yurou took her sword back into the scabbard in distress, "The other party doesn't seem to know the key to this, is it really good to let them go like this?"

Qin Zhuang shrugged his shoulders and said, "Let's not mention the boxing skills on that man, it's a bit surprising, even if we arrest them back, if they don't say anything, then what's the use of us arresting them, it's better to let the other party lead us the way and take us to where we want to go."

Qin Yurou turned her head to look at her brother, "Is that village going to look for it?" "

Of course I have to go, tell Uncle Li about this matter, and let Uncle Li take a look." Qin Chuan moved the storage bag in his hand, and a little golden mouse came to his shoulder with a vigorous demeanor, and sniffed it in the air.

Qin Zhuang immediately spoke: "You see that the treasure hunting rats also said that they still have treasures on them."

Qin Yurou said: "Even if they still have treasures on them, can we get them?"

Qin Zhuang yawned, not wanting to answer his sister's question, "I always feel a little sleepy, I'll go back to sleep first."

Qin Yurou followed her brother, and her tone was a little eager to try, "Do you want to report to your father about the marriage?" "If my brother doesn't report it, he can go and report it to my father instead of my brother."

Qin Zhuang: "... There is no need to tell my father about this, and I have no intention of courting. "Why is my sister so excited?

Qin Yurou nodded, "Ah..." why don't you ask for a kiss? If he had told his father about this, he would have broken his brother's leg.

Qin Zhuang turned his head helplessly, "What's the matter with your tone of disappointment?" Do you want to tell your father about this? You know that if this matter is known to my father, I will not die or be disabled!

Qin Yurou opened her mouth as a matter of course and said, "Then you deserve it, who let you, there is no door to your mouth, and you can say anything?" If it weren't for your provocation, wouldn't my sword be missing a cut? None of them can make up for the damage my sword has suffered.

Qin Zhuang felt the need to talk to his sister and said, "Your sword is more important than me?" "Is there such a sister in this world? Don't feel so sorry for your brother?!

Qin Yurou sneered twice, "You go and find me a piece of snow millennium iron again, and see if you can find it!"

Qin Zhuang: "..."

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 213. Chapter 213: Too conspicuous to disguise

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 213 It was too conspicuous to disguise

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian returned to the inn and probed around, but no one followed, so they breathed a sigh of relief.

Su Yinian was soaked in fine beads of sweat on his forehead, sat on the edge of the bed, his cheeks were slightly red, and he licked his dry lips with the tip of his tongue.

Feng Beizhi saw that his baby was so good-looking, and it was a worry to feel good-looking for the first time, "I think so!" Find something to cover your face.

Su Yinian was puzzled, "What are you doing covering my face?" "Is he so unsightly?

Feng Beishang stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian's shoulder, and kissed Su Yinian lightly at the corner of his mouth, "That's because I think you are too attractive, who told you to look good, in order to avoid others coveting you, I think it is necessary to cover your face."

Su Yinian said helplessly, "Then you don't need to cover your face, won't you just buy a leather mask when the time comes?" "

Human skin masks?! Feng Beizhi was interested, "Like in TV, if you bring it, you will become another person?" But it's all fake on TV, it's all played by two people, is there really such an amazing thing?

Su Yinian nodded and said, "Of course there is, there is also the Changing Pill, you can change your face to someone else's, but you can't touch the water."

"Let's find a time! Feng Beizhi is very curious about this world, and always wants to go around, but today he encountered such a thrilling thing, and the two of them will be more careful in their actions in the next few days than before, and they will only dare to act after inquiring about the situation. If something like Xuelou happened again, this time it would not be so lucky.

The True Fist Ceremony is about to begin, and the two of them naturally have to be more careful than before, the families of all sizes in the entire continent are now gathered in Yubo City, and Su Yinian is also afraid that he will run into acquaintances, so he bought himself several human skin masks.

It's also the time of the past few days, Feng Beizhi has figured out what kind of world this world is, in this world, but the strong are respected, and almost all of the incapable are listed as waste, and it is very likely that a person who sells breakfast on the street casually is a martial artist, Feng Beizhi corresponds to his level 7 ability now equivalent to the early stage of the martial king of this world, but despite this, if you go to a more luxurious venue, Others only look down on him with a look at him. It's no wonder why his baby can go to the deep mountains and old forests, even he can't stand the worldview of the people here, too much respect for martial arts, but there is no human touch, what is the difference between this world and the end of the world? Everyone compares, and there are no less than a few gray-level martial artists who have committed suicide just by sealing the north. Being looked down upon everywhere, being ridiculed everywhere, even if you are rich and powerful, you won't be like your own baby, obviously the son-in-law of a big family, but it's not as scary as your own family when you live, it will indeed make people disheartened and want to die.

Su Yinian sighed slightly, "Because of the scarcity of medicinal materials, alchemists have become fewer and fewer, how can such a big change occur in just 10 years?" "They are looking for alchemists everywhere, just want to find a medium level, after all, they can't see alchemists who are too high, but they want to find that level, but it is a little difficult for them to find medium level. There will be a Danshi Building in every city, but Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian went to a few times and no one was there. However, I bought a lot of pills in the building, and Feng Beizhi has also seen it, and the pills in this world are indeed faster than ordinary medicines.

It's just that the prices of the two pills that Su Yinian wants are really high, and they still prepare their own medicinal materials, so it is more cost-effective to practice medicine for them, but they haven't found an alchemist until now. Although the two of them heard that most of the alchemists were due to the thin aura, the major families quickly sensed the harm caused by the thin aura, so they hurriedly recruited all the high-level alchemists back to their own families, just for them to alchemize.

Feng Beizhi touched Su Yinian's head and said, "Why don't we eat first?" "

Su Yinian has no appetite at all now, they came here just for the alchemist, but they have been here for almost three months, and they still have no clue, and they don't know when they will be able to go back if they continue like this.

What Feng Beizhi thought in his heart was, if he couldn't find an alchemist until now, wouldn't his pregnancy pill be hopeless? Feng Beizhi sighed and ate in a big gulp, "Let's eat first, let's find it when we have the strength to eat." "Feng Beizhi didn't expect that just one Yubo City is equivalent to ten first-tier cities, and the big one is a headache, and they still have to find it.

Su Yinian said, "If we don't even have a Danshi Building, I really can't think of any other place where we can find an alchemist to help us refine medicine."

Feng Beizhi stretched out his hand and picked up the rice at the corner of Su Yinian's mouth and put it in his mouth, a series of movements were natural and skillful, although Su Yinian was thinking about other things in his heart, but when he saw

Feng Beizhi acting like this, he couldn't help but blush, and lowered his head a little shyly.

"There are so many people around here, can't you control it a little? Feng

Beizhi diligently served vegetables to his baby, "You are my daughter-in-law, what do I need to control?"

Su Yinian couldn't help but roll his eyes when he saw the blazing heat in the other party's eyes, Feng Beizhi, can you stop thinking about that kind of thing every day and every moment? The lewdest demon in the world is not so exaggerated.

Speaking of the obscene demon, Su Yinian's expression was slightly distracted, he thought of his wife, and he didn't know what the other party's situation was, when the other party gave him a sword, the Su family didn't know what kind of expression it was. But I guess I'll be happy about the passing of a waste, after all, his existence has never made my father happy. And his wife, I'm afraid she has already found the next better candidate, and she has long forgotten about him.

After Su Yinian returned to this world, he didn't think about revenge, but before taking revenge, what he thought of was to save his life and Feng Beizhi's life, he wouldn't go to the Su family, he was afraid that the people of the Su family would attack him and Feng Beizhi, and he wouldn't take revenge on that sword, because he was not Hu Yuer's opponent. Su Yinian also wanted revenge, but now he has no ability at all.

After eating, Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi returned to the box upstairs, what they didn't know was that there were already people waiting

for Su Yifeng in the box next door to drink wine, and they immediately heard a sparse sound from next door, as if his clothes were torn apart, and the wine glass in

Su Yifeng's hand was almost crushed by him, and he frowned tightly.

Yu Junfeng was slightly surprised, "This brother of yours, is he really open?"

Su Yifeng's face was gloomy, "He's not my brother." "

He's not your brother, what are you paying so much attention to him for? Yu Junfeng smiled and said, "You have been sending people to inquire about the news of these two people these days, and I wonder why you are so sad about two beggars, but after seeing each other's faces, I finally understand." He should be the eldest brother who should have fallen into the abyss and died, right? It's strange how your eldest brother looks like your younger brother, small, and so weak.

Su Yifeng glanced at his friend coldly, and his friend said helplessly: "I'm also curious, this is completely different from what you told me, your eldest brother's image, didn't you say that your eldest brother should be the stupidest and best person in the world?" You said that he was so wise and powerful, I thought it would be a..."

Su Yifeng put down his wine glass heavily, "You are enough."

Su Yinian's voice also came from the box

next door, and Su Yinian pushed away Feng Beizhi, "I don't want to do it now, I just ate and don't want to exercise vigorously."

"If you're afraid of being hungry at night, I'll make you a supper!" Feng Beizhi hugged Su Yinian and kissed and sucked on Su Yinian's cheek.

Su Yinian was a little helpless, "But the problem is that if you do strenuous exercise just after eating, aren't you afraid of appendicitis?" Get out of here, you just ate a lot of garlic, bad breath!

Feng Beizhi immediately got up and took a breath at his hand, which did have some taste: "Then I'll rinse my mouth."

"Why do you think about that every day? Su Yinian said angrily, can't this guy stop for a day? Although the two of them have only done it a few times, the problem is that they are tired enough to run around every day, and they have to do such strenuous exercise when they come back, Su Yinian feels that he is a little unbearable.

Feng Beizhi glanced at his baby, "You are my daughter-in-law, I think what's wrong with this kind of thing?" We've been married, don't forget.

"That's to make your mother happy, and we got married. Su Yinian was speechless, "Anyway, I'm not in the mood today, my feet are blistered, go pour me hot water, I want to soak my feet."

Feng Beizhi sighed, obediently went to find hot water for his baby, although Su Yinian disagreed, but Su Yinian, who kissed gently, was still happy, and after Xiao Er brought hot water,

Feng Beizhi took the initiative to put the hot water basin in front of Su Yinian and took off his shoes for Su Yinian.

Feng Beizhi's actions were very gentle and gentle, and the corners of Su Yinian's mouth rose slightly, "Look at you for your sake."

Feng Beizhi immediately raised his head, his eyes shining, "You can do it at least once, just once." Besides, you don't have to work too hard to do that thing, and you can be comfortable, why don't you do it? "Su Yinian dies comfortably every time, and doing more of this kind of thing is good for physical and mental health.

Su Yinian's cheeks were slightly red, "I didn't say I wouldn't do it, I just didn't want to do it today, but since you said so, then once." If you dare to do more, I'll cut off the one underneath you. "Every time Feng Beizhi said that he would only do it once, but when he got to the back, he couldn't sleep all night.

Feng Beizhi: "..."His daughter-in-law seems to be really getting more and more fierce, but even so, he likes him very much, likes Su Yinian's various cute appearances, and he likes Su Yinian to be fierce to him and good to him.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 214. Chapter 214: The inn was destroyed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 214 The inn was destroyed The

two of them spoke very explicitly in the room, and Su Yifeng never thought that his eldest brother, who had always been upright, would now become so lewd. has been suppressed by others, and is still complacent? How happy can you be? Although it has long been common for men to get married, the question is, which of the sons and daughters of the big family is willing to commit to it, and only those wastes will use this way to find a way out for themselves. He never thought that his brother would one day be so willing to degenerate, if the other party wanted to find a man to marry, he would not object, so he just couldn't see Su Yinian so obscene and debauched.

Su Yifeng's face became more and more gloomy, and the whole person had reached the edge of rage, Yu Junfeng glanced at Su Yifeng, only felt that it was quite interesting to hook the corners of his mouth, and then deliberately stimulated Su Yifeng and said: "It turns out that husband and wife actually get along like this, and it's really interesting!" Your brother is really open! The voice is so coquettish, I almost get hard!

Su Yifeng glared at his friend with a cold face, "They are not husband and wife, they are just dog men and men,

Su Yinian has a wife." Also, if you are hard and dissatisfied, just pick one of them on the street, and don't beat my brother's idea. The more Su Yifeng thought about it, the more angry he became, how could Su Yinian become what he is today, willing to fall into such a lewd and cheap manner, rather than letting this person continue to be embarrassed, it is better to solve the other party's opinion now.

Hearing Su Yifeng's last words, Yu Junfeng raised his eyebrows, "Don't worry, I'm joking with you, of course I know that your brother has a wife." Who doesn't know that your brother married a witch, and only he doesn't know! "The sister-in-law of the family has actually been reduced to wanting to marry a witch to improve his cultivation, I really don't know what the head of the Su family thinks, but what surprised him was that Su Yifeng would actually seduce that witch, just to kill Su Yinian. Now that it's all deleted, what do you regret doing?

In my ears, Su Yinian's rapid gasp came, a little charming, very good...

Su Yifeng was furious, he stood up, jumped up from the window, a long golden flying snake humped Su Yifeng, Yu Junfeng came out of the window with a smile, and was about to see what Su Yifeng planned to do, when he saw Su Yifeng's face gloomy, and took out the long whip on his waist.

Su Yifeng's ears were filled with Su Yinian's wheezing, and in his opinion, these sounds were magic sounds in his ears, which was really disgusting.

Seeing Su Yifeng raise his whip in the air, Yu Junfeng's face turned blue with fright, "Brother Su, don't..."

However, his voice was too late, Su Yifeng was furious, and he didn't know what calming was, if he had known that these two people were in such a relationship, he would have taken Su Yinian home when he saw Su Yinian on the first day, Let this embarrassing thing be subject to family law, or die.

The whip was as red as blood, and there was a golden light flashing on the edge of the whip, Su Yifeng poured all the spiritual power into the whip, and the whip smashed down fiercely, splitting the inn in half.

Feeling the earth shaking, Yu Junfeng sighed and jumped out of the window, turning his head to look at his own livelihood. I saw that the inn in front of me was slowly collapsing, and there were bursts of screams and commotions from inside, and the collapsed inn kicked up a puff of dust, and the whole street was full of dust, and even because there were people burning a fire inside to keep warm, the firelight split in half and immediately blended with the wooden floor, turning into a piece of fire.

Yu Junfeng watched his inn being split in half like this, and even started a fire, and his heart was helpless and funny.

There was a commotion in the inn, and the inn was full of warriors, even if there was a fire, they were not stoned to death, and they all escaped one by one, but they were still taken aback by this battle, and they were all a little inexplicable.

Su Yinian was escorted by Feng Beizhi to take refuge on the street, looking at the panicked crowd around him, Feng Beizhi held Su Yinian tightly in his arms, not letting the crowd stir, and touching Su Yinian in the slightest.

Su Yinian frowned, "What's going on with this inn?" "Inexplicably, why is it him, the quality engineering of this inn is really too poor!

Feng Beizhi also glanced around and guessed, "It may be that a martial artist started a fight and spread here."

Su Yinian glanced around, "But it's not like this anywhere else, so it must be a quality problem." I remember that this inn seems to belong to the Yu family, how can they tolerate their own inn being so fragile? "The nature of being hooked up has been ruined like this.

Feng Beizhi kissed Qing Su Yinian's forehead, "It's okay, let's just go find another inn to live in."

Seeing that the two of them still didn't care about others even on the crowded street, Su Yifeng felt sick.

He turned, and the music was so angry that it disappeared into midair.

Feng Beizhi raised his head at this time, and glanced thoughtfully at the direction in which Su Yifeng disappeared, he felt that someone was watching them just now, but there was obviously nothing, was it really his delusion?

Yu Junfeng hurriedly caught up with Su Yifeng, and said angrily, "I said that your Xi really has to be changed, don't ruin the inn that others have worked so hard to run at every turn?" "He's going to make money from this! Can't a friend think about his feelings?

Su Yifeng didn't look back, and his tone was even more cold, "How much?" I'll just pay you. "Isn't it just a broken inn? It was necessary to be so noisy in his ear.

Yu Junfeng had a headache, "The problem is that it's not a matter of money, you can't accept it like this, do you think he's embarrassed or do you think he's a demon who has come to provoke your heart again?" Others don't know, but he knows very well that Su Yifeng has always had a demon, and since Su Yifeng's mother died, this demon has been pestering him, but he knows very well that Su Yifeng's demon is not his mother. If it weren't for someone else, how could Su Yifeng take the initiative to seduce that witch, just to borrow a knife to kill someone? Although he didn't know why Su Yifeng was exposed to Su Yinian again in the end, in fact, Su Yinian was Su Yifeng's inner demon.

Su Yifeng turned his head coldly, his eyes showing a chill, "What are you talking about?" "Why does the other party know to talk to him like this?

Seeing that Su Yifeng was really angry, Yu Junfeng hurriedly laughed, "I'm joking with you!"

Su Yifeng said without smiling, "A joke is called a joke if it makes people feel funny, what do you call it?" If you don't know anything, don't talk nonsense.

"Don't be angry! Me too..."Yu Junfeng was helpless, "I just don't want you to be trapped in the realm of the Martial Emperor for the rest of your life, you have a demon in your heart, you know who your inner demon is."

Su Yifeng's body stiffened, and he looked away a little embarrassed, "My inner demons have long since disappeared."

"If it's gone, why do you care so much about Su Yi's thoughts? He even destroyed my inn for him, have you ever thought about your demons and what you want to do? Since it's still there, since you care, why don't you just snatch your brother back? Yu Junfeng opened his mouth and said, "Or do you want to be only one Martial Emperor in this life?"

Su Yifeng glared at Yu Junfeng angrily and said, "I have already said it, he has no way to affect me anymore."

"If you can't influence you, why did you seduce that witch in the first place and let that witch help you kill it? Yu Junfeng really feels sorry for his friends, he doesn't want his friends to be imprisoned by the past all the time, he hopes that his friends can come out.

"Even if my demon is him, then he is a dirty thing, I don't need it! Su Yifeng said that the other party turned around angrily and left directly.

Yu Junfeng raised his eyebrows slightly, this friend of his! is unwilling to face his own heart, if he makes mistakes again and again, he is afraid that he will waste that excellent talent.

Su Yifeng endured his anger and returned to the other courtyard, and as soon as he entered the door, someone came to report that his father wanted to see him.

After repulsing his subordinates, Su Yifeng frowned, although he was a little reluctant in his heart, he hesitated for a moment, and still came to his father's courtyard.

Su Yifeng walked into the study, his father was reading, and Su Yifeng called softly, "Father."

Su Jian didn't put down the book in his hand until he turned to the last page, "You broke the Jade Inn?" He was also a little surprised when he learned the news, his second son had always been forbearant and restrained, how could he do such a drastic thing?

Su Yifeng hooked the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly, "Father's news is really well-informed." "Since he is so well-informed, does the other party know that the eldest brother is still alive? He really wanted to know what his father looked like when he only wanted his eldest brother to live.

"The reason? Su Jian didn't care much about his children's "rebellious" attitude now, he just wanted to know if it would affect his reputation! Because he clearly knows that a big family, if he wants to die forever, he must have prestige and reputation, only in this way can he get a steady stream of Xuanshi and be able to cultivate himself to a higher level, so he doesn't care about anything else.

Su Yifeng smiled coldly and said slowly, "Because I saw the eldest brother."

Su Yinian's name made

Su Jian look up in surprise and frown slightly, "You said your eldest brother?" Hasn't he been deceived by you to the abyss? He just couldn't stand it anymore, and the fight between women was jealous, so he disposed of Su Yifeng's mother, and as a result, Su Yifeng killed his eldest brother to take revenge, worthy of being his son.

Su Yifeng's expression stiffened slightly, "It turns out that my father always knew that my eldest brother was killed by me?" It stands to reason that I've broken the house rules! Just like my mother, don't I deserve to die too?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 215. Chapter 215: Another Big Profit

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 215 Another Big Profit

Su Jian glanced up at Su Yifeng, "You are a genius, different from your mother, although your mother's qualifications are acceptable, but your mother is too greedy, even if

Su Yinian has low qualifications, that is also my son, you must not be bullied by others, your mother will die, it is her hand that stretches too long." "Knowing what he hates the most, that woman still wants to do it, isn't this looking for death?

Su Yifeng clenched his fists tightly, and his eyes had complex light fluctuations, "Because I'm a genius, even if I kill my eldest brother, can I be forgiven?"

"Yes! Su Jian nodded as a matter of course, no matter what a genius does, he will be forgiven, at least for him, "Since you see your eldest brother, it means that he is still alive, and it doesn't mean that you killed your eldest brother." Over the years, because of your eldest brother's affairs, your reputation has been damaged, and when the time comes for your eldest brother to come back, you will hold a banquet together and invite all directions. "I have a younger brother in my chest, so that the things in the past can be said to be chasing after the wind.

Su Yifeng sneered in his heart, it turns out that there is still such a truth in this world, without killing, those methods that have been done can also be regarded as never happening?

Su Yifeng couldn't tell what he was thinking in his heart, and the one that suddenly crossed his eyes was Su Yinian, Su Yinian's radiant expression when he looked at his lover, looking at the eldest brother who had always only looked at them with expectant eyes, how could he have such a happy and comfortable expression?

"What about the big brother's business? Do you want to get him back? Su Yifeng asked.

Su Jian shook his head coldly and said, "He will naturally come back when he wants to come back." Still

so indifferent, with a sneer in his heart, Su Yifeng arched his hand, "If there is nothing else, I want to go back to the room to rest."

Su Jian nodded, without a trace of hesitation,

Su Yifeng turned to leave.

Su Jian pressed his forehead with his fingertips, what he cultivated was a heartless fist, when he became a martial emperor, he knew that he had to break off love, but why did he always occasionally feel a faint pain in his heart?

He shouldn't feel such complicated emotions anymore!

This side of the inn.

Feng Beizhi's good deeds were interrupted, and he decided to go to other inns to rest with Su Yinian in his arms, and his good interest was interrupted like this, and he was reluctant at first, Su Yinian was a little depressed.

The two stayed in a remote inn.

Feng Beizhi suddenly proposed, "Why don't we go buy a Zhuangzi!"

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, and asked suspiciously, "Why do you suddenly have such an idea, what are you doing with that money to buy Zhuangzi?" We won't be staying here for long. "What are you doing with wasting this money to buy Zhuangzi? Or does Feng Beizhi want to live here for a long time? This thought made Su Yinian feel a little uneasy in his heart, and he didn't know what he was afraid of.

Feng Beizhi said, "But the problem is that if we continue to look for it like this, we don't know what year and month we want to find, you see, we are now living in a guest house, we need 20 high-grade spirit stones a day, plus food and the money to buy a car, we need 30 high-grade spirit stones, and 900 high-grade spirit stones a month, although we are indeed not short of money now, but if you think about it, in a relatively remote small place, a house only needs tens of thousands of high-grade spirit stones. That one is permanent, and if we don't want to live at that time, we can still resell it. "So in fact, they don't lose either! And this house will never depreciate one day.

Su Yinian thought for a moment, "Although what you said makes sense, the problem is that if we really want to buy Zhuangzi, we must buy a mount, otherwise we will be really tired of running around." Mounts are not a small price. "If you really want to buy Zhuangzi, then the mount must be prepared, after all, they definitely don't have the ability to buy the commissioner in the center of the city, so they can only go to a remote place to buy, so they must buy a mount, otherwise this walk from the center of the city to the edge of the city, it will take more than ten days!

"If we want to buy it, we can buy it, and we can use it after all.

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows, "How do I feel that you seem to like this world?"

"I like it, but I just like the spirit stones here. "Feng Beizhi is holding a spirit stone in his hand, and the spirit stone of this world is really good for cultivation.

Su Yinian took out a few jade spirits from the space, "Tomorrow we will go to the Danshi Building and sell this jade spirit!"

Feng Beizhi nodded, "Sell a little more this time, buy more Jade Muscle Pill, that thing will heal the wound quickly."

Su Yinian smiled helplessly, "The Jade Muscle Pill is used by women to maintain their skin, but it was used by you as a medicine for bruises." Early

in the morning of the second day, the two decided to buy a Zhuangzi in the direction of the North District, but before that, they went to the Danshi Building, intending to sell the jade spirit.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian came to this world, and they have only bought two sets of clothes, and because they didn't have much money at the time, the clothes they bought didn't look very good, anyway, they weren't that kind of high-end goods, so the shopkeeper's attitude was still cold and indifferent after seeing that the guests were these two again. These two people came to Danshi every day some time ago, they were dressed shabby, and they looked ordinary, and they were not the kind of children of noble families, so there was no need to care.

However, the shopkeeper of this floor is a good person, seeing that the two of them still nodded to the two, and then he went to his own business, the shopkeeper has to deal with so many people and so many things every day, and he is really too lazy to deal with Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, who look more shabby.

Feng Beizhi took Su Yinian's hand and came to the counter, knocked on the counter, and said to the shopkeeper, "We are not here to find an alchemist today, we are here to sell things." The

shopkeeper was stunned, he was busy, these two people couldn't stop making trouble, "If you want to sell things, won't you go to the Snow Building?" What are you selling here? There are so many pharmacies outside, if you want to sell medicinal herbs, you can go there to sell them, what are you doing in Danshi Building? "Isn't this a deliberate attempt to cause trouble? Selling things to them is not a high-quality medicinal material, they don't buy it, do these two people know?

Feng Beizhi snorted lightly, the people in this world are really the same, there are really many people who look down on people with dog eyes.

"What we're going to sell is Jade Spirit, don't you want it? If you don't want to, then we'll go to the pharmacy outside and sell it. "

Feng Beizhi snorted, they have already investigated, since the aura of all things in heaven and earth is thin, things like the silkworm root are almost extinct, but the jade spirit is different, the jade spirit can be said to have been in the ground for tens of thousands of years before it will be dug out, although it is precious, it is not uncommon. However, as long as the jade spirit appears, there will still be people who will spend a lot of money to buy it.

"Of course we bought it, if you are here to sell the jade spirit, then of course it is easy to say, we will definitely give the highest price. When the shopkeeper heard the word Yuling, a smile immediately appeared on his face, his attitude was gentle, and his face changed quickly, which was really staggering.

With a roll of his eyes in his heart, Su Yinian took out 10 jade spirits and waved them in front of the shopkeeper, "How much do you think these jade spirits can be sold for?" These are all excellent jade spirits. Although he is Xi to this world and respects martial arts as a high, Su Yinian still has some discomfort in his heart, feeling that he is destined to be looked down upon because he is a waste, but now is not the time for him to be sad, they have more important things to do.

When the shopkeeper saw the 10 shining jade spirits, his eyes were straight, "You let me inspect the goods first, and if it is indeed a good product, you can make a price."

"Then 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, what do you think?" The

shopkeeper nodded hurriedly, "You let me see the goods first."

Su Yinian handed over one, "Look at it, it's absolutely genuine." The

impatient shopkeeper took the jade spirit, the more he touched it, the happier he became, and said to the two with a smile, "100,000 is 100,000, I bought them all."

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi glanced at each other, and there was something in their heartssighed, I knew that they would have shouted a higher price, and I am afraid that the other party would not hesitate to pay a higher price, but that's it, since the price has been shouted, they are not greedy.

After making a deal, the two of them temporarily stored it in the storage bag, and asked if the alchemist had returned as usual, and the shopkeeper said no, and then the two were slightly disappointed, but they were satisfied with the heavy spirit stone in the storage bag.

On the opposite side of the Danshi Building is an inn, which is still owned by the Yu family, Qin Zhuang sighed deeply, "I'll just say that these two people must still have treasures!" He knew that he should have turned Su Yinian back at that time, so he didn't believe that Su Yinian would not give him the treasure on his body.

The man in Tsing Yi on the side looked at Su Yinian and then withdrew his gaze, "The person you want me to come to see is him, what are you asking me to come to see him for?"

"The ones I said had treasures in their hands, they were them. Qin Zhuang said to his friend with a smile.

The man in Tsing Yi chuckled and said, "But the problem is that he is the brother of that monster, the sister-in-law of the Su family, if he really does it, I am afraid we will not be able to get benefits." "They can't mess with the Su family now, the Su family is very fierce.

"We can be friends with him, how did the Su family's sister-in-law fall into the cliff back then, everyone knows it, Su Yifeng's guy, Su Yinian is the enemy, and the enemy of the enemy is a friend, I think Su Yinian will definitely become friends with us." Qin Zhuang is full of confidence.

"But the problem is that they are a small couple, aren't you planning to be the wicked person and break each other apart? They're afraid they don't want to be friends with you.

Qin Zhuang pursed his lips and said, "That's why I found you, isn't your master an alchemist?" They've been looking for an alchemist these days, and we can start from here.

"Do you think it's possible?" It's not that you don't know my master, and if you want to do something to Su Yinian, my master is afraid that he won't agree. Although he didn't know why the master hated the people of the Su family so much, but he defended Su Yinian so much, but since this was the case, he wouldn't touch the master's orders, and he didn't want the master to be unhappy because of him.

Qin Zhuang looked curious, "Why is this?" "I haven't heard of the relationship between the Luo Dan division and the Su family, if you want to talk about the origin, this Luo Dan master seems to hate the Su family very much, can he help them?

"I don't know!

"If you don't want to say it, forget it! Qin Zhuang pursed his lips unhappily.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 216. Chapter 216: The two bought Zhuangzi

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 216 The two of them bought a Zhuangzi and had a spirit stone

on hand, and the two of them who were relatively wealthy quickly found a tooth shop and bought a Zhuangzi

covering an area of 300 square meters, Su Yinian didn't like it very much, although this area didn't have so many disputes compared to other areas, and there were few martial artists making trouble, but the 300-square-meter house was a little too big for them?

Su Yinian felt that the house was too big, but Feng Beizhi felt that Zhuangzi was still too small, Su Yinian was helpless, if he didn't have to buy pills, he would not give up the idea of buying a big house if he wanted to Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian said angrily: "I always feel that you are a little floating!" It's just the two of us, why buy such a good house?

Feng Beizhi put his arm around Su Yinian's shoulders and said, "Who said it's just the two of us?" "Won't there be their daughters in the future? And their grandchildren, the population of their family, will only be more, not less.

Su Yinian didn't know what Feng Beizhi was thinking at all, and when he heard the other party say this, he thought that Feng Beizhi wanted to bring all the companions of the end of the world over, if he had more points in the future, of course he didn't mind, but the problem was that it would cost a lot of spirit stones just to buy an identity, and Su Yinian was unwilling to do so at present.

"But if we want to bring our companions from the end times, identity is a big problem, and it is better to bring them to the modern world than to bring them here, and they may be more adaptable.

Feng Beizhi was slightly stunned, and patted Su Yinian's head, "I'll talk about these things later, I'm tired today, let's go back and rest first!"

Su thought about it, he sat in the carriage for a whole day today, and he was really tired enough.

The two of them found a loft at random, the furniture is ready-made, as long as they take out the futon and can cover the quilt to sleep, both of them are tired enough today, so they don't have the energy to do anything else, and they almost fall asleep.

Feng Beizhi hugged Su Yinian tightly in his arms, and the two snuggled tightly, but in the middle of the night, Su Yinian felt a little hot, and when he opened his eyes, he only felt a little thirsty.

He got up and sat on the edge of the bed, and glanced at Xiaohua lying under the bed, Xiaohua was sleeping soundly, and did not notice that his master had woken up, Feng Beizhi took out a bottle of water from the space, and when he was about to drink water, he heard Feng Beizhi talking in a dream on the bed.

"Baby... Which mount to choose..."Su Yinian: "..."

He seriously suspected that Feng Beizhi definitely wanted to buy a mount and run around before saying that he wanted to buy a house.

However, the reason why Su Yinian woke up was not only because of the heat, but mainly because of the irritability in his heart, they had been here for a long time, but now there was no news from that time, even if there was, I am afraid that the other party would not be willing to help them with alchemy. Su Yinian didn't expect that in just ten years, all the alchemists in this continent would be divided up by the major families.

Do you really want him to go to Uncle Luo for help? But the problem is that Uncle Luo is now a top alchemist, and only a top alchemist like Uncle Luo can have his own alchemy pavilion without the olive branches and temptations thrown by the major families, can he, a small ordinary person, really convince the other party to help him alchemy?

Or you can give it a try, even if the other party can't help him, it doesn't matter, you have to try it before making a decision.

Su Yinian was a little undecided, and sleepiness struck, so he lay back on the bed, he had just laid back on the bed, and Feng Beizhi on the side hugged Su Yinian tightly like an octopus, Su Yinian was really helpless, and asked to rise slightly.

On the second day, the two got up early in the morning, steamed steamed buns, boiled soy milk, and after eating, the two went out to Yahang again.

Li Fu didn't seem surprised to see the two coming, and he stepped forward with a natural attitude and said to the two with a polite smile on the corner of his mouth: "What do the two guest officers want to see today?"

Su Yinian replied, "We want to see some mounts today, take us to the Spirit Beast Square to have a look?"

Li Fubi made a gesture of invitation and immediately welcomed the two into a huge square.

Walking into the square, Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi seemed to have come to a fabulous world, where there are many spirit beasts, they sit or stand, run or make trouble, climb or fly, all kinds of people are dizzying.

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi looked around carefully, there were flying pegasus flying in the sky, and pink rabbits running around on the ground, there was a male lion resting lazily on the ground in the distance, Feng Beizhi even saw a sunbathing one... Goldfish?

Feng Beizhi looked up and saw a little fat pig with small wings flying over his head, Feng Beizhi was surprised, "There are actually pigs with wings?" Are there kangaroos there? "It's really strange that people have different Xi and can stay in the same place.

Feng Beizhi looked strange, but Su Yinian was carefully thinking about whether this mount was useful to them, and when he saw the jumping kangaroo, Su Yinian had a little headache, "This kangaroo jumps and jumps, I feel like I will get motion sickness... Phew, it's a stun beast. Let's choose something else.

Li Fu,

who was standing on the side, said, "Jumping trees likes to jump, which is indeed a bit bad, but his appearance is pleasing, and there are still many guests who like it, and it is quite innovative to take it home to make a funny."

Although there is

a novelty, Su Yinian just doesn't like it, he prefers a white horse in the distance who is playing with the foal, "I think that horse is very beautiful."

Li Fu said: "Indeed, the spirit horse is the most beautiful of all horses, and it is also the fastest one, which can travel thousands of miles in a day." "

Traveling thousands of miles in a day? Feng Beizhi already felt dizzy, "This speed is too fast, I'm afraid that sitting on it will kill someone, right?"

Li Fu smiled unconsciously, his eyes fell on Su Yinian's body, and he said: "Guest officer, it is indeed difficult for martial artists below the martial king to control this horse, but it is easy for martial artists of other levels to control this horse, and they will not feel dizzy." "

Dancers can sense each other's ranks, but generally speaking, high-level dancers can sense low-level, and low-level dancers have more difficulty sensing higher-level dancers, unless they are born with superior qualifications, and perhaps there is also this kind of sensing.

Su Yinian's level, others seem to be no less low, it is a waste, which is why Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian will be looked down upon, and they have never disdained sympathetic glances for a waste powerhouse.

Although the gaze in Li Fu's eyes was relatively vague, Su Yinian still clearly noticed the piercing gaze, not only Su Yinian felt it, but Feng Beizhi on the side could naturally feel it, and the smile on Feng Beizhi's face immediately turned cold, "A horse that travels thousands of miles a day?" It's a little faster, it's just useless, and of course we came to find a mount to find a comfortable one. I don't want to be tired and eat the dust raised by this horse, so it should not be called a spirit horse, but a dirt horse.

Su Yinian couldn't help laughing out loud when he heard Feng Beizhi complaining.

The corners of Li Fu's mouth twitched slightly, and he soon regained his composure, and continued to make a gesture of please, "Objectively, there are hundreds of mounts in it, and there will inevitably be guest officers who like it." "

It's a pity that Feng Beizhi is a careful eye, the other party may say unintentional, but unintentional words, but also the contempt in the eyes of the other party still hurt his own baby after all, Feng Beizhi can't stand it the most is to see his own baby uncomfortable, although his own baby may be Xi used to it, but he doesn't want this Xi to continue, this will only hit his baby's self-confidence, he knows very well that his baby is definitely not waste. If it's waste, how can it be possible to repel a level 8 zombie with one punch? If the level 8 zombies are equivalent to their level, then it is equivalent to their own baby being repelled with one punch, a martial king, such a punch, such a strength, how can it be a waste? But their own baby never thinks that he is powerful, and sometimes he takes it for granted that he is a burden, it is the contempt and indifference of these people that smooths out the sharpness of his baby, and so on, such a result is a torture for his baby. And he was distressed when he saw his baby sad, so he naturally had to do everything possible to maintain it。

Then there was no smile on Feng Beizhi's face, although Su Yinian took the initiative to step forward to hold Feng Beizhi's hand, but Feng Beizhi's anger didn't seem to disappear so easily, Feng Beizhi's interest in looking at the mount instantly became cold and indifferent, looking at the lizard lying on the ground, "This crawling on the ground, this crawling around, what is it, it looks really disgusting, you really don't have anything taboo here, even such a disgusting thing is used as a spirit animal?" This guy is uglier than Xiaohua. The white object on Feng Beizhi's wrist bit Feng Beizhi fiercely, Feng Beizhi frowned in pain, this guy is really, he is just an analogy, do you need to bite him?

Feng Beizhi's words made the corners of Li Fu's mouth twitch even more, he had never seen such a cautious and uncertain person.

It's just that to Feng Beizhi's surprise, Su Yinian got angry instead, and Su Yinian said angrily: "What do you mean by this?" Do you think my little flower is ugly?

Seeing the anger on his baby's face, Feng Beizhi stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian's shoulder and shook his head and said, "Of course I don't mean that, baby, you see there's a snake there, do we want to find a companion for Xiaohua?"

Su Yinian glanced at Feng Beizhi's bleeding wrist, and received it, "No need, if you keep talking, I'm afraid that Xiaohua will really bite you to death." Feng

Beizhi: "..."Although

he felt that these two people were a little cautious, Li Fu still dutifully introduced the spirit beast to the two, "This is a cloud-winged beast, and it can fly up to the clouds."

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 217. Chapter 217: The two brothers met

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 217 The two brothers frowned tightly when

they saw each other, still dissatisfied, "If we fly above the clouds, won't we die of lack of oxygen?" "Whether this guy has a good introduction or not, this is simply ill-intentioned.

Li Fu was slightly stunned, "Missing... Sheep? What does that mean?

Su Yinian was actually not as fragile as Feng Beizhi thought, and the unhappiness in his heart had disappeared in the maintenance and comfort of Feng Beizhi, he pulled the corner of Feng Beizhi's clothes, pointed to the black and white hairy giant panda in the distance and said, "Look, this is a panda!" Isn't it cute? Let's buy this!

Li Fu raised his eyebrows, it was obviously a black and white bear, what is a panda?

Feng Beizhi is looking at the round giant panda, the panda is very cute, but Feng Beizhi has no desire to buy it at all, there is a small flower to compete with him for favor, he is enough for him to have a headache, if there is another one, this is to let him keep the rhythm of the widow.

So Feng Beizhi resolutely disagreed, "This is a national protected animal, how can you bear to ride on him?"

Su Yinian heard that this seemed to be the case, so he pointed to the flying elephant that had been flying in front of them since just now, "Look at this flying elephant?"

Feng Beizhi glanced at the big flying elephant thoughtfully, and then said with a smile, "The top of that flying elephant is wide enough to do something indescribable."

Su Yinian's smile instantly froze in place, "..."He finally knew what it meant to be cocooned.

Just as he was about to speak, a familiar magnetic voice suddenly came to mind behind him, "I'm curious about what is indescribable, can I ask Childe to explain it?"

Hearing this voice, Su Yinian stiffened, subconsciously grabbed Feng Beizhi's hand, and was a little afraid to look back, although he knew that he had now put on a human skin mask, but he was still afraid. Su Yinian's actions and uneasiness made Feng Beizhi feel it clearly, and he immediately blocked his treasure behind him without a trace and looked at the comer.

The people who came were two young men dressed in gorgeous clothes, one was dressed in white and had black hair, the end of the hair was not tied or tied, the whole person looked elegant, the eyes of the young man in white flashed with glass-like light, looking at the two with interest, with a smile on his face.

The other was dressed in black, and the black clothes showed the tall and elegant figure vividly, the mutton fat jade hairpin on his head was shining in the sun, and his chin was slightly raised, as if the eyes of the galaxy were now full of coldness.

Feng Beizhi could see at a glance that these two people were very powerful, but he didn't panic, they didn't leak money this time, and they shouldn't be targeted again. But Su Yinian's panic is obviously someone who knows, so let him guess who will make Su Yinian so nervous?

The Su family? The black-clothed young man in front of him is indeed a little similar to his own baby, it seems that he guessed correctly.

Feng Beizhi chuckled and said, "I'm talking about the love between husband and wife, the two young masters shouldn't be difficult to understand!"

Su Yifeng asked coldly, "Husband?" You're married. "

Yes, we're married. Feng Beizhi replied calmly, not frightened by the other party's momentum, "Is there anything else you want to ask?" Ask clearly.

Su Yifeng turned his head to look at

Su Yinian, "Why don't I know about this matter, eldest brother, does your father know about your marriage?" Do you dare to say to him?

"Yifeng, your eldest brother is also an adult, and it is also his business who he marries against!" Yu Junfeng glanced at Li Fu as he spoke, and after Li Fu nodded, he immediately retreated.

A maple? Su Yifeng, the cheap brother who hurt his own baby fiercely, Feng Beizhi's face instantly sank, and he looked at the person who came gloomily.

Yu Junfeng sighed in his heart, okay, this letter from Beizhi seems to be more protective of Su Yinian than they imagined, knowing that his level is fighting against them, he can only find death, and he is still so unwilling to show weakness without giving in, and tightly protects his treasure behind him, this is true feelings, I just hope that my friends will not beat the mandarin ducks. He is still happy to see a lover finally married.

Yu Junfeng said with a smile, "Shall we change places and talk about it well, your brothers have finally met, there should be a lot of things to say, right?"

Now that he has been recognized, Su Yinian no longer hides it, glanced at Su Yifeng, hmph, then don't look away and shake his head and say, "There is nothing to say between me and him."

Yu Junfeng looked kind, "If you like this flying elephant, I'll give it to you!" By the way, I'll have someone build it for you, okay? "

No need, the Spirit Beast Square is not only for you. Feng Beizhi shook his head very backbonely, since he is a friend of that person, it is estimated that it is not a good character, he has nothing to do, he is either a traitor or a thief, these two people show favor to them, and there must be other ulterior motives behind them.

Yu Junfeng smiled helplessly and said, "But the problem is that this Dumbo who can do indescribable things on it is indeed only available to me." Usually, if you want to sell it, you can get 500,000 medium-grade spirit stones, but this time I gave it to you for nothing, don't you want this? "

Five hundred thousand? It's so expensive, it's just an elephant, isn't this a money grab?

Feng Beizhi immediately nodded and smiled at the visitor: "You guys are so polite, I said that you are such a big gift when we meet for the first time, how embarrassing it is!"

Su Yinian pulled the clothes of Lafeng Beizhi, and a white elephant came out and said, "We want the white one to be beautiful and cute."

Yu Junfeng: "..."These two people are really not polite at all.

Su Yifeng, who had been ignored for a long time, clenched his fists tightly, suddenly inserted horizontally, looked at Su Yinian coldly and said, "Big brother, I didn't expect that I haven't seen you change so much for so many years, not only hugging and hugging Qingqing and me on the street with a man, but not caring about the image, but actually being so spineless."

Su Yinian didn't bother to listen to the other party's cynicism, the other party had already killed him once, even if there were any grievances between them, they should be offset. Yes, Su Yinian only then inquired, it turned out that Su Yifeng suddenly killed him back then, because the vicious aunt Su Yifeng's mother Song Qingfang was actually given Ling Chi by her father, the reason is very simple, it was at this time that his father knew that the pillow person he had been "trusting" was actually his sister-in-law in various ways.

Su Yinian, who knew this, felt uncomfortable in his heart, although he never had a good face for him, and always tried every means to force him out of the Su family, but the other party at least did not kill him, and let him live well in the deep mountains and old forests. But father, killed that woman in his name, so it's no wonder why Su Yifeng suddenly cooperated with that demon girl, just to kill him.

Su Yinian didn't have the intention of revenge, it didn't mean that he wanted to see Su Yifeng, "What do you want to do?" You and I have nothing to say to you, just treat me as if I have fallen into the abyss and die? It's only good for you, no harm.

Su Yifeng didn't know why he saw

Su Yinian's cold and indifferent attitude, as if something was pressing his heart fiercely, as if he wanted to make him breathless, "But I haven't seen you in 10 years, and I have a lot to say to you."

Feng Beizhi waved his hand on the side, "If you have anything to say, then you can say it quickly!" I haven't gotten to the point of much nonsense on this side, our time is precious, and we don't have time to talk to you here.

Su Yifeng's face sank instantly, he looked at how this Feng Beizhi looked unpleasant, Yu Junfeng was surprised, and clapped his hands unconsciously at Feng Beizhi, "My God, you are still the first one in this world who dares to talk to Yifeng like this!" Even Uncle Su would not provoke Su Yifeng with this tone, this letter from Beizhi really dared.

Su Yifeng waved his whip, but Su Yinian protected Feng Beizhi behind him, "If you have something to say, don't move your hands and feet." Seeing

Su Yinian, the whip that Su Yifeng was holdingZi drooped fiercely, and he said with a gloomy face: "You said that you have something to do, what will you two do besides doing those promiscuous and degrading things?"

Feng Beizhi had a flash of inspiration, and suddenly thought of something, he raised his eyebrows and said to the two: "It seems that you have already found out to us clearly, I think about whether the destruction of the inn should have been done by you, there was no accident elsewhere, but something happened to our inn, which is really too much of a coincidence."

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, and then thought of this possibility, it turned out that

Su Yifeng still refused to let him go, and he had actually secretly fought the killer against them, if they hadn't escaped quickly, would they have been burned alive by the fire. Su Yifeng doesn't know what injustice is? Is there a debtor and a debtor? It was his father who killed his mother, Su Yifeng simply went to his father to take revenge, why did he find him? What did he do wrong again? He just doesn't want to stay at home, is that wrong?

Yu Junfeng immediately raised his hand and shook his head and said, "That's my inn, how can I be willing to do it!" "He's innocent the whole time, okay? He is also a victim, so Feng Beizhi can't stop staring at them with such hatred?

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows slightly, and did not comment on the other party's words, who knows if this thing is true or false? These two people can't be trusted at all.

Su Yifeng admitted quite happily, "It's me who did it, so what?" Big brother, it's a pity that my whip accidentally missed, otherwise you wouldn't have stood here and talked to me. The

corners of Yu Junfeng's mouth rose slightly, Su Yifeng really likes to be a villain.

Su Yinian was furious, "Why do you have to kill me?" It was the father who killed your mother, and you should hate him, not me.

Feng Beizhi nodded on the side and said, "Don't you know what it means to be wronged, don't you have a debtor and a master?" Whoever hurts your mother, you go to whomever you want, what do you do to my baby? And pushed to the abyss? My baby is still alive, and that's his luck. You've already killed him once, and you're going to kill him a second time, just like that?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 218. Chapter 218: I didn't care for a long time

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 218 I didn't care about

seeing Su Yinian so excited, under Su Yifeng's wide sleeves, his white fingers were tightly clenched into fists, and the tighter he clenched, his knuckles were slightly whiter. He thought that Su Yinian would hate him, and he also knew that Su Yinian should hate him, but why did he see Su Yinian hate him so much... There is no joy in his heart, and the reason why the demons in his heart are becoming more and more indelible is precisely because the guilt in his heart is like a flood and waves, wantonly trying to drown him.

He admitted that he regretted it a little, and Su Yifeng sneered and said, "If I want to kill them all, do you think you can survive until now?" If he really wanted to kill them all, Su Yinian would never see the sun today, but he didn't. Speaking of selfishness, the important reason why he didn't do it ruthlessly was that he also wanted to relieve the demons in his heart, so he couldn't kill Su Yinian now.

But if he and Su Yinian were like when they were children, I am afraid that there would be no way to go back to the past. In short, now his only purpose is to bring Su Yinian home, and he doesn't want Su Yinian to fall deeper and deeper.

Hearing the other party's words, Su Yinian snorted coldly and said, "Who knows if you have other purposes?" "Su Yifeng didn't kill him, so naturally there are other reasons, who knows what the other party wants to do? The other party came to the door and ridiculed him in every way, the other party had no other purpose, Su Yinian didn't believe it.

The suspicion in Su Yinian's eyes was like a needle piercing Su Yifeng's heart, Su Yifeng hooked the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly, and said, "What purpose can I have for a waste like you?" I just think you've changed, you've become very disgusting, I'm disgusted that you are willing to be under a man..."

Seeing the disgust on Su Yifeng's face, Feng Beizhi frowned fiercely, stepped forward and wanted to argue with Su Yinian for him, but Su Yinian took the initiative to hold Feng Beizhi's hand, bravely stood by Feng Beizhi's side, and no longer retreated. Su Yinian plucked up his courage and unceremoniously interrupted the other party's words, "You have never really understood me, why do you say that I have changed?" What's so strange about liking a man, I'm willing to do caring things with him, that's also my problem, and it has nothing to do with you. Now that you are saying these things to hurt me, I just want to say that you are very wrong, and I am not the same person I used to be. So, I don't care if you're disgusting or not, and if you just want to say these things to irritate me, then I don't think it's necessary. I already know that you hate me, or you wouldn't want to kill me, so if you just emphasize these things, I'll just think there's something wrong with your brain. I don't want to see you again, but I still want to appear in front of me and say these nasty things!

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows and hugged his baby affectionately, and said to the two with a smile, "What about this little dumbo, we will take it, if there is nothing else, we will leave first."

The words Su Yinian said were like a big stone pressing on Su Yifeng's heart, Su Yifeng was furious, and he was about to lose control of his temper, he stretched out his hand and waved his whip to block the two of them, "Do I allow you to leave?"

"Do you have anything to do with us, we can leave if we want. Feng Beizhi held Su Yinian's hand. This Su family is really strange, obviously hurt his baby fiercely, and now he is still rushing to find fault, his baby entered the deep mountains and old forests at a young age, these people still refuse to let him go? The Su family is inevitably too domineering.

With a bang, the whip slammed on the ground, and the dust overflowed in an instant, and there were a few wails in the distance, Yu Junfeng saw that there was a problem on his ground now, and the spirit beasts in the distance were even more affected, and he wailed in his heart, Li Fu hurriedly appeared in the distance, picked up the injured spirit beasts, and turned his head to look at his master with a complaining face, Yu Junfeng waved his hand to Li Fu with a headache, and asked Li Fu to take the rabbit down to heal.

Li Fu left quickly with a gloomy face, and Yu Junfeng, who was sighing, looked at Su Yifeng almost pleadingly, "Can't you stop hurting my baby all the time?" Destroy my inn, not to mention that you still want to destroy my spirit beast garden? "What evil has he done? How did you make such a friend? It's really careless in making friends.

Su Yifeng, who was furious, saw that his friend was still smiling on the side, and turned his head angrily to Yu Junfeng and snorted coldly, "If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a dumb person." "Can this guy just stop interrupting all the time, he's getting down to business.

Yu Junfeng shook his head helplessly, he would be scolded if he told the truth, okay, then he would be obedient, wouldn't he be okay if he didn't speak?!

Seeing that his friend finally shut up, Su Yifeng looked at Su Yinian again with a slightly cold gaze, and said to Su Yinian: "Big brother, my father has been thinking about you every year, so go back and see him when you have time!" Hearing the

word father, Su Yinian hooked the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly, "How could my father care about me?" Can a waste like me still get his care? Don't say any more, anyway, I won't go back, and there is no place for me to stay in that home, so I won't go back. "It's just a little surprising to him, Su Yifeng actually came to him to go home, and both of them have already torn their faces, what's the use of talking about this?

Su Yifeng sneered and said, "The Su family can still afford to raise a waste."

Feng Beizhi rolled his eyes fiercely on the side, and couldn't bear to look at Su Yifeng and said angrily, "I said you have a problem, right?" Can you keep your mouth clean? Don't open your mouth and shut up the word waste, do you just want to highlight your presence? Didn't you notice? My baby and I don't want to pay attention to you at all, you should feel such an obvious thing! Don't you think you're a genius and can't feel other people's emotions? Now that you can feel it, can you not be so rushed? said that he looked down on my baby, so don't rush to find my baby home, my baby is not happy. It's not buying and selling that catches up, it's called cheapness.

Su Yinian was taken aback, his younger brother had been held since he was a child, and he was afraid that he had never been said such cruelly, Su Yinian was afraid that Feng Beizhi would speak too much and anger Su Yifeng, so he immediately looked in front of Feng Beizhi, for fear that

Su Yifeng would attack Feng Beizhi.

Su Yifeng only felt that the green tendons on his forehead were beating, and he looked at the two of them coldly, seeing that the two of them were more sticky and concentric, the more he felt that it was very unpleasant to look at them, and he had no patience, "Big brother, you still obediently go back with me." If my father gets angry, I'm afraid no one will be able to soothe his anger, you know how terrible it is for him to be angry, who do you want to kill this time? "

Is there anyone else in that house that he can kill? He doesn't feel that he has such a big place in his father's heart, "What does it matter to me whether my father is angry or not?" "

Su Yinian has clearly felt the bond between his family members since he went to the end of the world, he has already figured it out, he has other family members, and he doesn't need to guard his father who will never look at him anymore

, Hearing Su Yinian's words, and then looking at the indifference on Su Yinian's face, Su Yifeng was suddenly stunned, and looked at Su Yinian in disbelief, "What did you say?" "He knows how much the eldest brother longs for his father and how much he hopes that his father will look back at him. But the man who was thinking about his father with all his heart and soul would say such a thing now? Is the person in front of him really his eldest brother?

Su Yinian said with a cold attitude: "I said, it doesn't matter to me whether he is angry or not, I don't care anymore, I understand after dying once, there are things that can't be forced, I can't be a good son in his eyes."

"You can't force it, you don't force it now, will it be too late?" Su Yifeng said angrily, "Anyway, you have to go back with me." If it weren't for Su Yinian's too strong demand, how could her mother be afraid that Su Yinian would really become a talent one day? If Su Yinian had obediently done his waste earlier, his mother would not have done it, and his mother would not have died. So Su Yinian didn't force it now, it was too late.

Feng Beizhi felt that the other party's attitude was really strange, since he hated his own baby, how could he honestly want his baby to go back, isn't this a contradiction?

Su Yinian also had this thought, and looked at Su Yifeng with a puzzled expression, his eyes were full of vigilance, "You are too strange, it's a good thing for you if I don't go back, isn't it?" So I can't go back, you really don't care about me. I don't have extravagant hopes for that home, I just want to live my little life quietly alone, and everyone thinks they don't know each other. "The other party wants him to go back, maybe he wants him to marry some witch and then make a deal to get benefits or something, right?

Yu Junfeng on the side secretly smiled, finally someone could cure Su Yifeng.

Su Yifeng took a deep breath, and when he was about to speak, he saw Feng Beizhi take it seriouslynodded, then naturally hugged Su Yinian's shoulder, and said mockingly, "You can't wait for my baby to go back, I don't know, I think you two are really brothers."

Feng Beizhi took Su Yinian's hand, Su Yifeng held

Feng Beizhi's unruly hand, and looked at the other party with a gloomy face, since the other party had already said that he didn't want to continue to entangle with their Su family, if he continued to force it, it would really be a mistake.

Su Yifeng didn't speak, Yu Junfeng on the side smiled and wanted to be a peacemaker, as if he was going to let the brothers clear up the "misunderstanding", and said, "Why don't we go and have a meal together, if you have something to say!"

Feng Beizhi replied lazily: "There is nothing to say." "In short, their attitude is here, they will never go back, if Su Yifeng wants to force them again and again, it means that the Su family must have other conspiracies.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 219. Chapter 219: Finally Seeing the Alchemist

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 219 Finally seeing that the alchemist

Su Yifeng no longer insisted, he glanced at him coldly, and the two of them slowly put away their whips, "Since you want to be willing to fall, then I won't stop you, let it be as you please!"

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian looked at each other, and they were a little unclear about what the other party was doing, but since the other party was willing to let them leave, the two of them were not polite.

After Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian took Dumbo away, they looked at the backs of the two of them leaving, and then looked at their friend's black face that was almost the same as the bottom of the pot.

Yu Junfeng is funny and helpless. But he was also afraid that Su Yifeng would vent his anger on him, so he asked Su Yifeng very carefully, "Just a few words, I can feel that your brother has indeed changed a lot, so what are you going to do now?" It doesn't hurt you if he refuses to go back, so why are you so persistent? The friend also said that the demons in his heart have been removed, and if he has gone out, he will do everything possible to bring his brother back. With such an elder brother, it has nothing to do with him whether the other party is embarrassed or not, isn't it? And to put it mildly, the more embarrassing Su Yinian is, the greater the benefits for Su Yifeng, in this way, who will remember what Su Yifeng hurt Su Yinian back then? I'm afraid that some people will only think that Su Yifeng is doing the right thing! This is very beneficial for Su Yifeng to become the peak master in the future.

"I'm afraid that he will die outside, the Su family has a big business, and he is not afraid of raising a waste. Su Yifeng's eyes fell into the distance, and Su Yinian disappeared at the door. There was a hint of loneliness in his eyes.

"No wonder your eldest brother doesn't want to deal with you, you say that you can't speak well, you see that his lover protects him and accompanies him, and he doesn't allow others to speak badly. Such intimate and gentle, if it were me, I would have fallen. Seeing the trace of loneliness in his friend's eyes, Yu Junfeng was also a little helpless, "Look at you again, no wonder your eldest brother doesn't want to come back so much, what you say is too ugly?" Su

Yifeng grew up because of his identity as a genius, there is no shortage of brocade clothes and jade food, he can say whatever he wants, and he never has to take care of others, but now he is clearly pointed out by his friends, he speaks ugly, Su Yifeng's face is a little unbearable, and he looks at his friends gloomily, "Have you said enough?" It doesn't matter to me whether he comes back or not. "He's just a little guilty, that's all.

"Then you were so excited that you desperately wanted to bring him back? Yu Junfeng looked at Su Yifeng funny.

"I didn't fight hard. Su Yifeng emphasized loudly, almost gritting his teeth and saying, "He can leave if he wants, I don't care at all." I just think it's a little strange, what is the reason that Su Yinian has changed from a person who regards his father everywhere to what he is today? The man next to him was so important to him? Is it important that he can abandon filial piety, abandon his family, and abandon his father? "

Yu Junfeng doesn't know what to say, isn't it the Su family who abandoned the other party first? Now how to blame the other party for the fault is a little too unreasonable.

However, of course, Yu Junfeng would not say these words directly, but spoke slowly, "People change, you can't hope that your brother will always be so stupid, and in the end he won't know what happened until he dies, right?" "I heard that the spring palace picture that was thrown by the witch before he died was still a boy chicken, which is too pitiful.

Su Yifeng glanced at his friend coldly, "Are you sarcastic about me?" "Is the other party sarcastic that he teamed up with the witch in the first place?

Seeing that Su Yifeng was getting more and more irritable, Yu Junfeng immediately raised his hand to wrap his arm around the other party's shoulder, and said with a smile, "Okay, okay, let's not mention this matter and go to eat, I'm a little hungry."

Although there was still some indignation in his heart, Su Yifeng still nodded and left with his friend, he needed some wine to relieve his sorrows.

*******************

Fengbei Zhihu Su Yinian planned to go to a garden called Luoying Garden, where there was an alchemist who used to be a good friend of his mother. Su Yinian thought about it for a long time, and finally decided to ask for this person, but the last time he and Uncle Luo met was when he was 7 years old, and I don't know if the other party still remembers whether he was willing to help him. Uncle Luo is now not afraid of power, he can do alchemy for whoever he wants, and he doesn't sell the face of the major families at all, so Su Yinian is very worried about whether the other party is willing to help him with this, after all, the pill they want is not so easy to practice.

After Su Yinian came to the garden, he only felt a little puzzled, and the other party seemed to have been waiting for a long time. After hearing the names of him and Feng Beizhi, he was just stunned for a moment, and then asked the two to go to the front hall to wait.

Although Su Yinian was a little puzzled, he was still very excited to go to the front hall and wait, but what neither of them expected was that there was also an "old friend" of theirs drinking here.

Su Yinian was a little surprised, "Why are you here?"

Qin Zhuang put down the wine glass, Erlang's legs were high, as dissolute as himself, standing and not sitting,

Qin Zhuang raised his eyebrows, "Why can't I be here?" Don't you know that Master Luo's apprentice and I are best friends. Hearing

what the other party said, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian glanced at each other, they both had the same idea in their minds, and they both felt a little headache, so they were afraid that today's matter was really hanging.

At this moment, a young man slowly walked out from behind the wooden screen and said to Su Yinian, "I'm the master who wants to see you, you can go over!" When the young man spoke, his face was cold and indifferent, without the slightest expression.

Qin Zhuang immediately straightened up a little incredulous, "Does your master really want to see them?" "Their whole family came to ask for more Su Yinian, Luo Danshi said that if he didn't want to help, he wouldn't help, this Su Yi thought just came, this Luo Dan Shi relented, it's really weird!

It also makes people a little jealous, the elixir refined by Master Luo Dan is the best in the world, and it is a priceless thing.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were overjoyed, and after giving up their hands to the two, they immediately followed their subordinates and left.

Seeing the two of them leaving, Qin Zhuang on the side was still a little unwilling, "Yundi, I really haven't seen anyone who can say that your master can move his alchemy, but did your master take the wrong medicine today?" How could you want to meet those two little beggars, it's not that your master doesn't know the purpose of their coming. The pill that the other party wants to practice, I'm afraid it's not so easy.

Luo Yundi had a headache whether he pressed his temples or not, and replied, "That's also my master's business, if my master doesn't tell me, how can I know?"

"If your master is really willing to help them refine the elixir, then that's a good thing. Luo Yue smiled thoughtfully, when the time comes, they just need to reach out and grab it, can't they? Although those two people have a lot of treasures on them, the other party's force value is too low.

Luo Yundi glared at his friend angrily and did not speak.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were led by their subordinates to a water pavilion attic, and the surroundings of the attic exuded a faint fragrance of medicine.

The two walked into the alchemy room, and the young man in the alchemy room had been waiting here for a long time, and when he heard the footsteps, the young man turned his head, revealing a handsome and compelling face, and smiled at the two and said, "You are here."

Compared with Feng Beizhi's natural attitude, Su Yinian seemed a little cramped, and called in a low voice, "Luo, Luo Danshi."

Luo Yue beckoned to Su Yinian, "Xiao Nian, how long has it been since you saw me so unfamiliar?" Come here, let Uncle take a good look at you.

Feng Beizhi patted Su Yinian on the shoulder, as if he was giving Su Yinian silent comfort and encouragement, and Su Yinian mustered up the courage to slowly take a few steps forward and came to Luo Yue.

Feng Beizhi's actions Luo Yue looked at your eyes, raised his eyebrows slightly, quickly retracted his gaze, and patted Su Yinian's shoulder with a kind face, "Good boy, it's good that you're still alive." After learning the news of Su Yinian's death, Luo Yue really felt that there was no hope in this life, he didn't keep his promise to protect Xue'er, not to mention, he couldn't even protect the child. He has been blaming himself all these years, and now that the child is still alive, he can finally feel less guilty.

Su Yinian said, "I'm worried about you."

I heard that you've been looking for an alchemist since you came to Yubo City, why didn't you come to me? Luo Yue asked with a little dissatisfaction.

Su Yinian hurriedly explained: "First, it's because I'm afraid that my identity will be exposed, and secondly, because it's been so long, and the outside world says Uncle Luo, you don't like alchemy, so I don't want to bother you."

"Can anyone else be like you?" Let's go sit in the gazebo outside! The

three of them came to the pavilion together, and the people served the tea and pastries with great eyes, Luo Yue glanced at Feng Beizhi, who was naturally sitting next to Su Yinian, and then asked Su Yinian and said: "When I learned that you fell off the cliff, I had a big fight with your father, and the death of Qinglong is also the responsibility of your father and other big families, so I don't want to see those big families outside." But you're Cher's child, and I'll do my best to help you with whatever you want.

Su Yinian nodded gratefully, "Thank you, Uncle Luo, it's just that I think time has passed so long, so I didn't want to trouble you, and I was also desperate, so I wanted to trouble you."

"Silly boy, what do you mean by being troublesome or not, do you want me to do alchemy for you?

Su Yinian nodded hurriedly, "Yes, Jade Spirit Pill." "That medicine that can bring people below the Martial King back to life.

Luo Yue was stunned, he never expected that it was actually this elixir, if there were materials, of course he would be able to practice calligraphy for Su Yinian, but the problem was that the materials could not be gathered at all, and it was difficult for a good woman to cook without rice, I am afraid that he really couldn't help it.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 220. Chapter 220: The two of them stayed at Luo's house

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 220 The two of them stayed

in Luo's house, and Luo Yue did not hide his embarrassment, and said to Su Yinian and the others very bluntly: "I want to help you, but your family also knows that there are two medicinal materials in the Jade Spirit Pill that are necessary

, and

both are indispensable." And these two flavors of medicinal herbs are now rare in this continent.

Su Yinian immediately said: "I have a jade spirit, I have a lot." How

could Luo Yue, who had already inquired about Su Yinian's news, not know, but only the jade spirit was not enough, "You should know that if you want to refine the Jade Spirit Pill, in addition to the jade spirit, the most important thing is the Spirit Cloud Flower, and both are indispensable." If you can find both herbs, I'll find a way to help you find the rest and refine them for you. "

Lingyun Flower? Su Yinian actually didn't know that about alchemy, so he didn't know that there was another rare medicinal material needed in it, he thought that as long as he took out the jade spirit jade, he could refine the spirit pill, so he thought that he still needed such a medicinal material, Su Yinian had naturally heard of the Lingyun Flower, and heard that the second place in the annual True Fist Ceremony would reward this flower, if you really want to get this Lingyun Flower, you must go to the cliff of the abyss, and only the extremely cold place can find it.

Luo Yue nodded, "So the Jade Spirit Pill has very few appearances, and even if there is, it is only priceless, and it is extremely difficult to find." Feng

Beizhi didn't know the origin, but when he saw his daughter-in-law's embarrassed face, he knew that this matter might not be so simple.

Su Yinian said: "Anyway, I will find a way, and, Snow Silkworm Pill, I hope you can help me refine it." "Snow Silkworm Pill is a greater ability to improve one's cultivation for high-level martial artists, and for those low-level wastes, Snow Silkworm Pill can change the system, but this is a very rare luck. Just like Su Yinian, even if he used the top-grade Snow Silkworm Pill, it was useless, and it didn't change his physique, his level was still the same, but his physique had improved a lot. As far as Su Yinian knew, some people just ate the Snow Silkworm Pill every day, and they suddenly raised their cultivation to the level of Martial Emperor.

Therefore, Su Yinian wanted to refine the Snow Silkworm Pill to Gong Shangyi, his talent was not low, and with the Snow Silkworm Pill to change a problem brought from the mother's womb, he would definitely be able to become a powerful martial artist.

Luo Yue nodded, "If you have a silkworm root, you can let me refine as many of these pills as you want." "

Uncle, you are too polite. Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief, "We are already grateful that you can help us refine the pill."

Seeing the smile on the corner of Su Yinian's mouth and smiling, he was very happy, this child has rarely shown such a sincere smile since Xue'er died, Luo Yue patted the back of Su Yinian's hand, "Stay and live with me for a few days!"

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi thought about it, their garden was too far away from here, although they had pet bags and their mounts on hand, but they were tired enough to travel all the way, so they agreed to Luo Yue's proposal.

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi nodded together, "Okay."

After

that, Su Yinian handed over some of the jade spirits and silkworm roots in his space to Luo Yue, Luo Yue saw these things, and sighed repeatedly, "Now these treasures are rare, you can actually take out so many at once, as far as I know, you sold a lot a few days ago."

"This is what he and I found in the deep mountains and old forests, where a small secret realm was opened, and it was closed after we got the treasure. Su Yinian knew that once some lies were laid, they had to rely on more lies to make it happen, although Su Yinian was a little helpless, knowing that someone coveted the treasure in his hand, and also knew that there must be a convincing statement in this matter, so he naturally lied, saying that these things were all obtained from the secret realm. Su Yinian felt that he was not lying, just treating those two worlds as a small secret realm, so it would not be considered a lie.

"Adversity rarely kicks in these days, and you two are lucky. Luo Yue said with emotion.

Luo Yue took the jade spirit and the silkworm root and went back to the alchemy room, while Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi came to live in the east wing under the arrangement of their subordinates.

After the two came to the room to rest, Feng Beizhi asked, "What is Lingyunhua?" How do I get it? "You can't always ask questions to make Luo Yue unhappy just now, and naturally you have to pretend to be a good baby in front of the elders, so just now he has been mild-mannered and has a smile on his face, in fact, many questions are about to suffocate him.

Su Yinian quickly explained to Feng Beizhi what the Lingyun Flower was, and when Feng Beizhi heard that this was also a rare treasure, he immediately showed a helpless expression, "It seems that it is really not so easy to refine the Jade Spirit Pill, I heard that this pill can bring people back to life, will it be a bit too wasteful to use it on the infected, in case the infected are not so serious!" Su

Yinian actually had the same idea, it was not that they were unwilling to refine and find an elixir that could relieve the loss of the virus, but that this elixir was really difficult to find, if they could, they might be able to bring some viruses over and treat the root cause, wouldn't it be easier?

"But the problem is that we can't leave now, I can feel that Su Yifeng must have sent someone to spy on us, and our baby has been exposed, there are so many people who want to get the baby, I'm afraid there are many people staring at us behind our backs." This is where Su Yinian feels embarrassed, he wants to leave, but if his breath disappears, the people around him will not know, the sudden disappearance is really weird, when the time comes, someone will notice the secret on his body, so what can I do? Su Yinian is now very important with Fengbei, be careful and vigilant, although they are staying in the Luo family now, the Luo family is not an iron wall in the end, if you want to keep an eye on them, you will definitely not let them go.

Not to mention, this guy Qin Zhuang has a relationship with Luo Jiapo, so they can't let their guard down.

Feng Beizhi also felt a headache, "So, we won't be able to go home in the near future?"

Su Yinian nodded, "It should be." Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian stayed in the Luo family for a few days, and the Luo family was not strict with Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi, and they really regarded Su Yinian and Feng

Beizhi as their own family, but a few days after that, Luo Yue called Su Yinian alone, saying that he had something to say.

Su Yinian was afraid that something had happened to the pill, and the whole person seemed uneasy, and at the same time, another person came to the door to find it, and directly found Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian came to the alchemy room, Luo Yue bluntly said that it was not the problem with the pill, but that there were some private matters that he wanted to ask Su Yinian, and Su Yinian was relieved when he heard this.

Su Yinian politely poured a cup of tea for Luo Yue, Luo Yue smiled and said to Su Yinian: "I really came to you just for some private matters, you can be relieved." Su Yinian has indeed changed now, but there are some things that he still needs Su Yinian to tell him personally.

Su Yinian said with a smile: "I'm afraid that something will happen to that pill, so my mind will be a little heavy, and I ask Uncle Luo to forgive me."

Since this is the case, Luo Yue also said bluntly, "What is your relationship with the person named Feng Beizhi?"

Su Yinian didn't expect that the other party was asking about this, the whole person became a little stiff, and looked up at Luo Yue in embarrassment, "Me and him..."

Luo Yue stared at Su Yinian.

Su Yinian's whole person became even more cramped and uneasy, and he looked up cautiously, "Me and him... It is a husband and wife relationship, and the relationship between me and him is a lifelong relationship.

Although Su Yinian was a little scared, Su Yinian still bravely said his relationship with Feng Beizhi, and he felt that there was nothing to be ashamed of. Although it is indeed a bit embarrassing for these wealthy families to be pressed under them by others, Su Yinian doesn't think so, anyway, they like each other, so they naturally want to do something intimate, and they can do it as they are happy, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Although Su Yifeng's words did give Su Yinian some impact, Su Yinian had already walked out of the haze under the comfort of Feng Beizhi, and was not trapped in the dark place, but bravely faced the sun, Feng Beizhi's love for him made Su Yinian have no worries, even if he would be ridiculed and sarcastic, he had no regrets.

Seeing Su Yinian's face full of firm expression, Luo Yue was slightly stunned, and what suddenly appeared in his mind was Xue'er's innocent smile, Xue'er once told him that Xue'er used to love him, but unfortunately he retreated, he was afraid, at that time, he was not a world-famous top alchemist, just a small apprentice, he thought that he couldn't climb up to such a high lady, so he retreated, Deeply pushed Cher away from his life and pushed it to another man. This is the most wrong decision he has made in his life, because marrying Su Jian is equivalent to entering the fire pit, who would have thought that Su Jian, who used to like Xue'er so much, actually cultivated Wuxinquan, and finally became heartless and ruthless, Xue'er couldn't save the beauty she once had with her husband no matter how hard she tried, and his relationship was wronged after all.

And the source of all this tragedy is because of his withdrawal, his cowardice, and his lack of courage to take Cher's hand.

Now that I think about it, if he had been a little braver and held Xue'er's hand when Xue'er didn't meet Su Jian, then maybe Xue'er would still be alive.

Looking at Su Yinian in front of him, Luo Yue suddenly thought of his former self, in fact, he didn't come to blame Su Yinian, he just wanted to know if Su Yinian had thought it through? Is it that he was young and ignorant and was deceived by others, since Su Yinian has already thought very clearly, then this is Su Yinian's choice, this is the path Su Yinian is going to take, and they have no right to interfere.

"Have you figured it out? Luo Yue couldn't help but ask again, but in fact, he didn't want to see Su Yinian's hesitation.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] [Honghuang + Liaozhai Breaking the Devil , [Tanmei] Dressed as a fake young master, I tore the script by hand, [Tanmei] I really did the fake drama after marrying with my rival, [Tanmei] What is the experience of being at the same table with the first in the class , [ Tanmei] After dressing as a stepbrother of the heroine of the campus text, I was good, [Tanmei] pampered sick and weak blind man [reborn], [Tanmei] olfactory madness [Infinite], [Tanmei] He regretted it after the stand-in ended, [Tanmei] Are you there? Borrow some pheromones, [Tanmei] to give you a lollipop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 18.8K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
35 7 4
[A short story set in the Witch Doctors Inc universe] *** He writes to her. She is long gone. She is everything. She is perfect. She is eternal. She...
23K 391 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
85.7K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...