Dangerous Life Ahead

By Writer_Hiya

~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industri... More

• D I S C L A I M E R •
1 : || Her Unusual Behaviour ||
2 : || The Atrocious Night ||
3 : || Will She Understand ? ||
4 : || Departure For Hastinapur ||
5. || Problems And Complications ||
6 : || Arrival In Hastinapur ||
7: || Miseries Of Life ||
8 : || Sudden Panic Attack ||
9 : || Post Wedding Rituals ||
10 : || Pehli Rasoi ||
11 : || Was it a Revenge? ||
12 : || Her Abnormal Behaviour ||
13 : || Misunderstanding and Rituals ||
14 : || Her Unusual Panick ||
15 : || Imprisonment After Dispute ||
16 : || Misunderstandings And Manipulation ||
17 : || Who's More Beautiful? ||
18 : || Bhanumati's Baby Shower ||
19 : || The Harsh Realities||
• F L O O R D E C O R •
20 : || Efforts To Mend ||
21 : || Panchali Gets Shifted ||
22 : || A Budding Mystery ||
23 : || Shakuni Is Banished ||
24 : || Bhanumati's Sudden Delivery ||
25 : || Her PTSD Syndrome ||
27 : || The Naming Ceremony ||
28 : || Guests For Navratri||
29 : || Fragments of Entangled Relationships ||
30 : || Lesson For Love ||
31 : || Panchali Meets Subhadra ||
32 : || Her Unusual Approach ||
33 : || Understanding And Knowing ||
34 : || Hunt For Past ||
35 : || Trying To Manipulate ||
36 : || Their Slow Realization ||
37 : || Realization Of Love||
38 : || Will They Remarry?||
39 : || Their Firm Resolution ||
40 : || Sense Of Divinity||
41 : || Chasing Her Bygone||
42 : || Her Slow Acceptance ||
43 : || Yuvrani, A Mystery||
44 : || Some Different Perspectives ||
45 : || Dusshala's Unusual Demeanor ||
46 : || Their Surprise Plans ||
47 : || The Devil's Plan ||
48 : || Lavender Haze ||
49 : || Turn Of Events ||
50 : || Terror Of Night ||
51 : || Essence Of Lives ||
52 : || Healing Her ||
53 : || To Comprehend Them ||
54 : || Accepting Them Earnestly ||
55 : || Her Changing Personality ||
56 : || Her Genuine Assertion ||
57 : || Storms And Life ||
58 : || The Sudden Combat ||
59 : || Her Punctual Nature ||

26 : || The Next Generation ||

580 54 30
By Writer_Hiya

"This is not normal, Bhrata... I mean, something must have triggered her that she lost her senses." Sahdev declared, his voice was laced with seriousness along with a lot more worry about his wife, as he gazed softly at her motionless body.

Arjun brought her to the Pandava Bhawan, in his own chamber.

Her sudden unconsciousness made him worry to no end, while his brothers were also no less.

"What do you mean, Sahdev?" Bheem asked, through the dim light in the chamber.

Nakul exchanged a look with Sahdev, as he too was a doctor and could understand the situation well.

"Bhrata Arjun, do you exactly know why she fainted all of a sudden?" Nakul asked, instead, while they looked at Arjun for a proper answer.

"Exactly, she was totally fine when she went inside the chamber. But suddenly, what happened that she fainted. Why would she be triggered by anything?" Yudhisthir asked, more like to himself, to think for any better.

He sat beside her head, as his eyes beheld a lot of questions and doubts while he gazed at her.

The moment the soldier informed them about her being slipping into unconsciousness, he felt his heart stopping for a moment.

"I too couldn't understand, Jyest, what happened to her suddenly." Arjun started, recalling every single moment as his brothers looked at him to speak further.

"When she went inside the chamber, she was just worried about Bhabishree Bhanumati, but when she came out, she was anxious about something, and I, some what know, that the reason of her anxiousness was not Bhabishree anymore." Arjun's voice laced with seriousness amd suspicion, as he tried to recall the emotion that he noticed.

"But what may cause her so anxious that she got triggered so much." Bheem questioned out loudly, that arose in the mind of the other four.

"That's my question, what can trigger her so much that led her to this condition." Sahdev voiced out.

"When she came out of the chamber, she didn't answer any of our questions about the health of Bhabishree, because she already slipped into uneasiness." Arjun mentioned, as the others seemed to realize the same.

He continued, "I followed her to Aryan, and I was shocked, more precisely scared watching her."

"What do you mean, Arjun?" Yudhisthir asked, frowning. A certain uneasiness settled in his heart.

While Arjun sighed, "I don't know, Jyest, but it was as if she wasn't in her senses."

"Not in her senses?" Nakul asked, frowning.

"Yes, Nakul, it looked like she wasn't in her senses... She was murmuring something like... She couldn't save someone....or something like that... I-I can't remember properly." Arjun tried to remember hard but only her blurry voice reverberated in his mind.

Yudhisthir went up to Arjun, "Phalgun, try to remember what happened to her? Why she is laying like a lifeless? Arjun, she clearly isn't fine, something is disturbing her, I am damn sure about that, try to remember, what was she speaking, what happened there?"

Arjun tried to remember, "Jyest, she was telling like she failed as a daughter or something... Like she couldn't save someone dear to her."

"And?" Yudhisthir encouraged him.

"And like someone died and she couldn't save that person, and someone called Doll... Tch, Jyest, her own voice wasn't clear." Arjun informed, as a tensed silence fell into the room.

They gazed at the unconscious figure of Panchali, lying on the bed. Her face glowed as the Moonlight from the window fell directly over her face.

She had such a serene glow on her face that could make the Apsaras of heaven fall into shame.

"She couldn't save someone?" Sahdev spoke, as all of them thought about what Arjun said.

"She failed as a daughter?" Nakul questioned next.

"And you are telling, she wasn't in her senses?" Bheem asked to Arjun, who nodded.

"Ji Bhrata, also Aryan too was behaving weirdly." Arjun suddenly remembered, and that again grabbed the attention.

"Means?" Yudhisthir asked, frowning.

"I think Aryan knows something that we don't know. And by that something, I meant, a lot about Panchali." He said, meeting each of them's eyes.

"Why do you say so, Bhrata? I mean, on what basis?" Nakul asked.

"I think Aryan is hiding something. Because he was the one to notice her being not in her senses and asked me to bring water, and then threw the jug full of water over her face, jerking out of her thoughts. And within some moments, she fainted." Arjun mentioned, his eyes held suspicion.

"Let me tell you, Aryan was constantly telling that I should go back to you all, so that I won't be able to watch her. He was trying to send me away."

"I don't know why, but he didn't want me to stay with her, at that time." He added at last, creating a sense of suspicion in his brothers mind also.

They again gazed at her... One question echoed in their mind.

Why would she get triggered about someone's death after she exited from a labor room?

The Moon was about to set below the horizon.

Better to say the whole night passed and dawn came up.

The city of Hastinapur had silence all around as everybody stood outside the palace, tensed in their posture.

The loud, painful yet tired filled voice of Bhanumati echoed throughout the palace.

Her heart wrenching screams pierced through the heart of the citizens, as if they could feel the pain themselves.

Duryodhan eyes turned red due to lack of sleep, his body shown how tired he was.

His stiff facial expression depicted how tensed and helpless he felt that he couldn't help his beloved at the most crucial moment of her life..

With a final push of Bhanumati, the cry of the baby echoed throughout the room, making everyone smile to their heart's content.

The Royal Mid Wife cut the umbilical cord, detaching the baby from it's mother.

Bhanumati felt it difficult to even open her eyes, as her whole body pained horribly.

Kunti and Gandhari rejoiced as the next generation of the Kuru Dynasty was born.

The Mid Wife showed the baby to Bhanumati, "Congratulations Rajkumari, it's a baby girl."

The first ray of dawn passed through the window and fell over the baby's face, making her glow.

The little round shaped face, with round eyes and a cute button nose, complemented her milky white skin.

The curls on her head was a little longer, till her ears. Her cute little hands and feet, could grab anyone's attention.

The little bundle of joy made the new mother smile through her tired face, as she forwarded her hands to hold her.

The Mid Wife placed the baby over her chest, as she felt the feeling of motherhood for the first time.

While the maids started cleaning the room.

Bhanumati cried in joy, as she held her daughter with utmost care.

She kissed the baby on it's head, as tears rolled down the sides of her eyes.

Gandhari was next to take the baby, as the grandmother in her cried and laughed feeling the little angel.

She couldn't see it but the way her granddaughter grabbed her finger, made her giggle.

Kunti took the baby and showered it with her kisses all over its face.

"Aapko kisi ka nazar na lage." Kunti did a gesture to remove all the evil eyes.

(May you catch no one's evil eyes.)

The Mid Wife took the baby, wrapping up in a fresh white cloth, and moved out of the chamber, while the maids helped Kunti and Gandhari to clean the Bhanumati and the bed, removing thd bed sheet.

"Badhai ho, Rajkumar Duryodhan, Laali hui h." The declaration of the Mid Wife made everyone smile in joy.

(Congratulations Rajkumar Duryodhan, it's a baby girl.)

On the other hand, a messenger informed the Pandavas about the baby.

"Pandava kumar ke jai ho, Yuvraj, kumaro, Rajkumari Bhanumati ne ek putri ko janm di hai."

(Hail the Pandavas, Yuvraj, Princes, Princess Bhanumati gave birth to a girl.)

The message made the brothers overjoy with happiness.

"Bheem, Arjun, Nakul, Sahdev, you all go, I'll stay her with her." Yudhisthir suggested, as they gazed at her still unconscious.

"Parantu Jyest, aap Yuvraj hai, aapka waha hona awashak hai. Aap jaiye mai hoon yaha." Arjun reasoned out.

(But Jyest, you are the Crown Prince, your presence there is needed. You go, while I am here.)

"Bhrata Arjun uchit keh rhe hai, Jyest. Aapko chalna hoga." Nakul supported.

(Bhrata Arjun is right, Jyest. You have to come.)

For the very first time he felt tied by his duties and heart. Both were equally important to him.

His duties called him to be present there while his heart wanted him to stay beside her.

He so didn't want to go but Arjun assured him with his eyes, as the four of them moved out.

Arjun sat beside Panchali, gazing at her serene face with his heart's content.

He was about to touch her forehead to caresses, but stopped remembering Panchali would never like if anyone touch her without her permission.

He pulled his hand back as he sighed.

Keeping his head on the headrest of the bed, his eyes dropped due to tiredness as he slipped into a peaceful slumber.

While Duryodhan took the baby in his hand, hundred times more careful.

He smiled brightly as few tears slipped from his eyes. His daughter.

His Angel. His little Princess. His World.

The mace fighter held his daughter with utmost care, not wanting to give a percent of pressure on thd little bundle of joy.

It was like the baby recognized the touch of his father, as it took a hold of his forefinger, making him melt over its cuteness.

"Pitashree, my daughter..." Duryodhan chuckled through his tears.

"Congratulations, Putra." Dhritarastra wished, smiling brightly.

The baby gave a toothless smile as Duryodhan chuckled, feeling his daughter to be as pure as an angel and as blooming as a flower.

Bhism came up as Duryodhan passed his baby.

The child comfortably settled in the arms of Mahamahim, making his feel warmth with over joyous feelings.

He gazed at it with pure bliss, after the baby made him great grandfather.

"Dhritarastra, the subjects of Hastinapur are waiting for their Princess." Bhism passed the baby to Dhritarastra, who felt a feeling of ethereal peace at his heart.

He slowly traced the feature of his granddaughter, imagining her face.

While the others led him to the huge balcony, as the subjects cheered.

The light hue spread across the sky as the first rays of the Sun, fell over the baby's face.

Dhritarastra announced as the subject listened silently, "The subjects of Hastinapur, today again a history formed sealing the fate of Kuruvansh with Goddess Lakshmi who blessed the holy land of Kuru Rastra in a form of Princess."

By the time, the Pandavas, Kunti, Gandhari and Bhanumati joined them.

Though Bhanumati was hell tired and was feeling sore, she was adamant to not miss that moment.

She couldn't walk properly with the level of pain she felt, but the mother within her gave her courage to do so.

Duryodhan immediately held her to give support as they smiled at each other.

"Our Princess took her birth at the auspicious hour of dawn, as the first rays of Sun fell over her Angelic face, I, Kuru Samrat, Dhritarastra, name my granddaughter and the Princess of Hastinapur as Arushi which means the First Ray of Sun, just like the first daughter of the next generation of Great Kuruvansh." Dhritarastra announced.

The new parents looked at each other with eternal happiness, as they muttered together, "Our daughter, Arushi."

"Rajkumari Arushi ki.. Jai!!..." The subjects hailed as the city of Hastinapur celebrated the birth of their new born Princess."

Dear Readers,

First of all thanks a lot to everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

The love that you all showered made my day, just by thinking that none of my readers will ever let me feel demotivated to write the stories.

You all so encouraged me that I almost cried in joy. I wanted to thank each of you personally, I swear.

The response that I got in the previous chapter was something I didn't expect but you all made me wrong by doing that.

About the chapter, it's a baby girl named Arushi who took birth in the environment of politics during that time of ancient India. Let's hope, her life will be simple yet beautiful.

Oh yes, there's a suggestion, guys, there are major changes in the chapters of The Unique Wedding as I have deleted certain parts and added many things to almost every chapter.

I have also shown some glimpses of the Rathore family after the death of Panchali. How they felt after losing their daughter and all.

My god, I literally cried while writing the scenes. 🥹

So, it's my heartfelt request please take out a little time, and go through the chapters of AUW from the very first part. I know you all will definitely find the changes in the very first part itself.

Okay, enough of my ranting... Please, respond to this chapter also as your comments just make my day.

VOTE • COMMENT •

Thanking You,
Hiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.8K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...
138K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
5K 283 15
Her eyes, brown like the mud she fell on, shed tears. Her hair, soft like a silk sari draped around her, laid on her shoulder even though they were r...