ʚ 𝗖𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗿 ;; 𝖻𝗅𝗎�...

livelaughmizuki által

" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " ... Több

⌗ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 ;;
⌗ I. 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾 ;;
⌗ II. 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 ;;
⌗ IV. 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗄𝖺 ;;
⌗ V. 𝗀𝗈 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 ! ;;
⌗ VI. 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗃𝖺𝗆 ;;
⌗ VII. 𝖺𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝖽'𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗒 ;;
⌗ VIII. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ;;
⌗ IX. 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗎 ;;
⌗ X. 𝖡𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖳 𝖮𝖭 ;;
⌗ XI. 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖶 𝖮𝖥𝖥 ;;

⌗ III. 𝖫𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖤 ;;

1.7K 97 23
livelaughmizuki által

🀥 🎭˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

---------------------------------------------------------

"Meguru.. Are we.. lost ?"

The taller male snapped his head towards you, mouth slightly ajar as he replies, "N-no ? Of course not ! Just trust me..!" He tries to reassure you while shooting you a look of confidence. However, it only gave you a false sense of security as the two of you had been wandering around the city street for quite a while now.

You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose as you were borderline fed up with how bad Meguru is with directions. "Just give it to me." You snatched the brunettes phone out of his grasp as you took a look at the directions that would supposedly lead you to the JFU Building.

"Dude we were at XXXX place just a few minutes ago.. If we had turned right from there and went straight we'd already BE at the building." You scrunched your eyebrows together in frustration, appalled by how amazing Meguru's sense of direction is.

You turned to look at the brunette, only to see him poking his tongue out while trying to act nonchalant. You smacked his shoulder hard as you scoffed and walked away, back to the place you two passed by earlier.

You ignored his whining coming from behind as you continued walking, but of course he eventually caught up and latched onto your arm; resting his head on top of yours.

"Hmph.. I trust you to lead us in the right direction, N/N." Meguru mumbled as he stuck by you like glue while walking side by side. You chuckled lowly, "Better than you'll ever do." muttering a snarky remark as you heard the taller male start to protest.

Your gaze averted towards the hyperactive male enthusiastically pointing at the huge building standing in front of you two. You tilted your head to the side, raising a brow as you took in the structure and exterior design.

"Is this it ?" Your gaze averted to the screen of Meguru's phone, double checking whether or not you two arrived at the correct place this time. In response, the brunette nodded his head, pointing at the very large and obvious sign outside the building that read 'Japan Football Union'.

"Hm, yes, I totally didn't notice that big sign there." You deadpanned, mumbling out a sarcastic remark as you sighed, ruffling your hair as you took a step forth. "Hurry Meguru, whatever it is is starting soon."

Having Meguru open the large wooden doors for you, you peaked your head in for just a mere second before retracting your head and glancing towards the brunette with a nervous expression.

"Too many people.. Meguru you go first." You took a step back, signalling for the taller male to head in first; in which he chuckled slyly before waltzing in nonchalantly without a single care. You composed yourself, taking in a deep breath before following behind Meguru, staying close to him as you observed your surroundings.

You frowned, taking in the fact most of the guys here, if not all of them were taller than you. And you didn't like that at all. You noticed a few giving you weird looks, but you still managed to keep up an impassive expression, but you had a suble frown on your face which was pretty evident.

You turned to face Meguru, his expression was a total polar opposite from yours. He looked excited and riled up from the amount of people there were in the room. He nudged your elbow lightly, zealously bringing his hand up to point at the people he recognized in the room.

You listened half-heartedly to his ramble, as you didn't know or didn't care to know who these people were. Truthfully, you just wanted to go home. The brunette quickly noticed your disinterest, pouting in response as he slung an arm over your shoulder, pulling you close. "Eh, fine, I'll shut up." He rolled his eyes before both of our attention was caught by the sudden voice coming from the stage while the lights started to dim.

"Ahem, ahem, mhm. Congratulations you unpolished lumps of talent." A lanky man with a questionable haircut appears before you two on the stage, seemingly about to make a speech you definitely won't be enjoying; but you still decided to listen nonetheless.

"According to my personal judgement, the three hundred of you are... the best strikers under eighteen." I raised a brow at that piece of information, which was honestly pretty intriguing. "My name is Jinpachi Ego, I was hired to give Japan a World Cup victory." he said while gesturing one hand onto his chest with the other one raised.

Immediately after he said that, you could hear mumbling and chatter all around you. Everyone was definitely suspicious yet curious about this whole ordeal. Meguru leaned in close to you, whispering in your ear, "N/N, Do you know this guy ?" You shook your head while shrugging your shoulders, muttering a low 'nope.'

"I'll put this simply. Only one thing is necessary for Japanese soccer to become the best in the world." You started to grow bored, but Meguru on the other hand seemed overly excited by the man's words. "The birth of a revolutionary striker. With three hundred of you here.. I will conduct an experiment to create the world's best striker."

'World's best striker ?' You tilted your head to the side, a feeling of curiosity piquing you. Ego turned to point a finger behind him, a huge holograph of what seemed like a polygon shaped building appearing behind him.

"Blue lock. Starting today, you'll all be living here together while undergoing the special training I've devised." You cringed at the thought of having to train, especially daily. The mere thought of training for hours everyday nonstop made you want to puke...

"You can't return to your homes. This also marks the end of your previous soccer careers." You audibly gasped after hearing that statement. You turned to look at Meguru, a worried expression on your face as you grabbed his arm. "My minecraft dogs will be all alone !!" You shook his arm in a panic, in which he snorted out loud, lightly chuckling at you. "They won't die, they'll be fine."

You were about to protest, but Ego had started speaking again. "But I promise this.. Whoever survives Blue Lock and outlasts the other two hundred ninety-nine.." He hunched his back forward with a hand raised up. "The last remaining person, will become the world's best striker." And with that, he concluded his explanation.

The lights had flashed back on, illuminating the room completely. Immediately, almost everyone was feeling a great sense of disconcert at the suspicious man's explanation. You couldn't care less though, you doubted you would even last a few days in this so called 'Blue Lock.'

Suddenly, a voice caught your attention as it wasn't Ego's voice speaking up. "Um, excuse me ! I can't consent to your explanation." The voice seemed to belong to a white haired boy. He started rambling on about how each one of us have our own teams, some are even preparing for nationals blah blah blah.

After the boy's proclaims, many others also started speaking up, following suit after him. Questioning the ideas and protesting against this project in general. With that, Ego started voicing up again. "I see.. You're all really sick huh.." You frowned at that, you were perfectly fine; you think..

"Then piss off. If you want to leave, I won't stop you." You immediately perked up after hearing that, you spun your body around and attempted to leave, but you were quickly halted in your tracks as a strong arm pulled you back, almost stumbling and tripping over your feet if it weren't for the arm supporting your waist.

"You aren't leaving. Don't leave me alone here, N/N." Meguru pouted, holding you firmly in place as to not let you have a chance to escape at all. You huffed out a big sigh, ultimately deciding to stay put. You glanced back up towards the stage where Ego was at, and the expression on his face was super creepy; it looked like something straight out of a ghost movie..

You missed some parts of his speech, but you didn't really bother about that. "Listen, Japanese soccer's teamwork capability is the best in the world. It's like a gift of our country's propensity for considering others." With that, a holographic image of the current Japanese soccer team appeard behind him. "But besides that, everything else is second rate."

He started questioning us about 'what exactly is soccer ?' Completely throwing out our opinions on what we thought soccer was. "I'll tell you.. Soccer is a sport in which you score more points than your opponent." You deadpanned at that statement, isn't that super duper obvious ?

"Whoever scores the most points is the best. If you want to play at 'getting along,' then piss off." You were starting to grow tired from the amount of nonsensical chatter he was spewing. The white haired boy had started speaking up again, and this time you didn't bother to take in whatever he stated.

Ego started to scratch his head in false confusion, turning to look upon everyone with the most terrifying expression you've ever seen contort on a humans face. "None of them have won the World Cup, right ? They're just trash. I'm talking about being the best in the world, got it ?" He lifted his arms up, and you swear you could compare him to a squid.

"Take Noel Noa for example, he beat out Messi and Ronaldo to take the Ballon D'or.. Do you know what the best striker in the world said ?" More mundane nonsense one after the other, you considered sneaking away and leaving; but the brunette next to you still had you in a tight grip.

Ego bent his back backwards, and you were almost worried for a second that he could snap and break his baprett any second. "How about it ?! Awful, right ?! But these guys are number one ! They were all revolutionary strikers !!" This guy was certainly creeping you out by this point.

"All of them are peerless egoists. What Japanese soccer lacks is Ego. If you're not the world's top egoist, you can never become the world's best striker." You grimaced, forcibly bringing yourself to look away from the inhumane expression on his face.

"I want to create someone like that in this country. The lone hero who will stand atop two hundred ninety-nine corpses." Weird way to put it. We aren't gonna shrivel up and die if we get kicked from this project. Well, maybe some will. "Now you lumps of talent, let me ask one final question."

He started to make us envision ourselves on the last match of the World Cup, receiving a pass from your teammate and coming face to face with the goalkeeper. Yeah, you didn't bother to imagine it, but you could clearly see Meguru deep into thought as he was imagining everything.

You half-heartedly listened to the rest of what Ego said before the doors you didn't even know existed behind him had opened. "I'll say this once more. Soccer is a sport that exists for you strikers. Think of everyone besides yourself on the field as supporting actors." Bringing his lanky arms out to point them at us, "Discard your common sense. On the field, you're the leading actor."

"Rejoice in your own goals over all else, and live for nothing but that moment. That's what it means to be a striker." With that concluding his speech, as well as a smile so creepy it could traumatize children, he stood there menacingly as a boy with dark blue hair started sprinting towards the doors.

With the dark blue hair boy taking the initiative to enter first, others started following behind as almost everyone had started sprinting to the doors. You stood there dumbfoundedly, an impassive look on your face as you watched the others run in like hungry hyenas chasing their prey.

"C'mon, N/N. Let's go !" Meguru grinned, nudging your arm to get your attention. "Huuhh..? Really ? Ego said we could choose to leave if we wanted to.." The brunette audibly scoffed, wiggling his finger in disapproval. "Not on my watch, you're participating, period."

Not giving you a chance to oppose joining this project, Meguru started dragging you by your arm towards the big doors that stood behind Ego. You sighed, submitting yourself as you stumbled behind the brunette forcibly pulling you along.

'Yippee. Can't wait to get kicked out on the first day.'

---------------------------------------------------------

WC: 2111

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨🌹୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

21.5K 762 11
❝i mean.. you could always have us both as boyfriends.❞ ―in which your two best friends who are always teasing you. started: 9.6.23 ended: --
178K 7.3K 32
❝𝗦𝗢..𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘?❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 ──────────── 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘪...
69.1K 2.3K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...
305K 19.1K 80
'Reborn'... Something that shouldn't be or proved to be possible. Yet, a certain female named L/N Y/N is reborn into another world.... A world that s...