Stay by my side...🫶

Oleh Cutiepie36458

Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Characters
1. Expect the unexpected
2. Expect the unexpected -2
3. The unexpected hook up
4. The marriage
5. Reception and first night
6. His Home...
7. Getting to know each other .
8. Back to college
9. Sivaangi's dreams ...
10. His care....
11. Singer Sivaangi on stage...
12. His outburst...
13. Her exams....
14. Back to Madhurai..
15. Shopping time...
16. His past...
17. Her comfort...
18. I Need you...
19. Married again...
20. Day out with family
21. Singing classes
22. Her results....
23. Super singer....
24. Finale.....
25. Her confession...
26. His confession.... their anniversary
27. Shopping together
28. Manali.....
30. Playback singer Sivaangi....
31. Entering parenthood...
32. Playback singer Sivaangi is back
33. College Reunion....
34. Awards....
35. New member.... family reunites
suggestions...

29. My wife...

1.5K 116 12
Oleh Cutiepie36458

Sorry for the delay. I'll be able to update only once in 2 or 3 days. I'm a bit busy with few college works. I'll try updating whenever possible.

Into the story.

After the intense love making both of them were lying cuddling to each other.

Ashwin: sivu... nee ok thaane... did I make you uncomfortable?

Sivaangi: illa pa.... I'm fine.. and neenga eppavume enna uncomfortable aaka mattinga... just that everything is new to me..,.

Ashwin: it's new for me too ma... you know you r my first in everything....

Sivaangi: summa sollathinga pa... first kiss koodava....

Ashwin: ama ma... never in my life I've kissed a girl other than you....

Sivaangi was thinking why not his ex

Ashwin understood her thoughts.

Ashwin: avala nan kiss panra stage vare ellam varalla... also nan romba old school ma... after marriage thaan ellame endrath thaan ennoda thought.

Sivaangi: enakkum neenga thaan ellathileyume first..... I love you Ashwiney

Ashwin: I love you too sivu..... sari ipdiye thoonga poroma, enna? We should take a bath ma.....

Sivaangi just remembered that their bare bodies are.lying over one another....

She blushed and hided her face in his chest....

Ashwin: sivu... nee iru naan unakk oru hot water bath prepare panre.... you'll feel better....

Saying that he grabbed his pants and wore it and went to washroom. He filled the tub with hot water and came out.

Ashwin: hot water ready ma... nee kulikkalam...

Sivaangi tried to get up wrapping herself in the duvet but felt pain on getting up.

Noticing her distress Ashwin rush to her.

Ashwin: yen ma... unakk Vali na angaye padukka vendiyath thaane... naan thookitt pova mattena...

He lifter sivaangi jn bridal style and the duvet started to come off. Sivaangi tried to grab the duvet again....

Ashwin: yen ma... naan paakathatha... athe apdiye vachukko.

He carried her to the bathroom and placed her carefully in the hotwater. He kept the towel and bathrobe also ready.

Ashwin: nee kulichitt vaa ma... naan velila irukke.

He went out. She took a good bath. The hot water was somewhat soothing for her. She got relaxed and then came out wearing the bathrobe.

Outside Ashwin had changed the bedsheets which had blood stains and was arranging the bed. After she came out he went to take a bath and he came out in sometime to see sivaangi in a fresh set of pajamas. He went and sat near her.

Ashwin: ippo better aa ma... ippovum valikkutha...

Sivaangi: illa pa... ippo ok thaan....

Then they both slept cuddling with each other. They woke up late the next day. Had a lazy breakfast and went out for some site seeing. They reached back late and slept immediately. Next day was their last day in Manali and they went for some site seeing and then went shopping. They purchased gifts for everyone- his parents, her parents, his friends and her friends.

The next day morning they started via train to Chandigarh. The train journey through the hills was great and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Evening they reached Chandigarh and stayed in a hotel there. The next day they did some site seeing in Chandigarh and by the night flight returned back to Chennai.

After reaching Chennai they went to their flat and had a good sleep.

Days went by. The love between Ashwin and sivaangi kept on increasing only.... they had their own set of romances. During these days out of Ashwin's compulsion she agreed to do some music covers and upload in her Instagram page.... yes sivaangi created a Instagram page during super singer programme. But after the show she was not active in it owing to her concentration on studies. She posted only singing related stuffs in the insta page. Never uploaded any personal stuff and also told her and his friends not to upload any personal related things. Ashwin was still hesitant to reveal his relationship with Sivaangi.

She posted few song  covers . She also used to promote sakthi's podcasts and reels and Harsha's music covers through her page. Harsha's friend helped her in shooting and uploading the covers.

Avoid the costumes and CWC set.

Her covers recieved lots of reviews and amazing responses.

Harsha also used to upload lots of cover songs and he too recieved very good response.

Few criticised Sivaangi and Harsha's relationship in comments... but they laughed at those comments and chose to ignore it.

2 weeks later it was time for their results.... sivaangi was nervous as usual. Ashwin tried to calm her down. And finally both went to college to know the results. The results came and Sivaangi topped again just like the previous year. This time also she topped in the whole university and her faculties were extremely proud on her. Harsha and sakthi also passed with good results and they were also extremely happy.

The happiest person was Ashwin seeing her victory and her happiness. He controlled the urge to hug and kiss sivaangi at that moment. Everybody congratulated sivaangi. Her friends also congratuled her. Ashwin formally congratulated her. But without anyone's notice winked at her.

Their graduation ceremony was scheduled 2 days later and their farewell party was scheduled on the next day. Principal happily congratulated sivaangi and others and after receiving lot of praises Ashwin and sivaangi decided to go home. On the way sivaangi called Ashwin's parents first and excitedly informed them the results. Then she called her father and told him her results.  Then she called her brothers and informed them her results.

By that time they reached back their flat. As soon as they got in Ashwin hugged her tight expressing his happiness. Then he cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. After a long kiss they withdrew for air and Ashwin kept his forehead over hers....

Ashwin: sivu... naan innaik romba happy aa irukke. Nee sonna maariye top pannitte. I'm very proud of you ma...

Sivaangi: unga support than Ashwiney ellathukkum kaaranam. Unga support illama ith ethuvume ennala panniyirukka mudiyaath. Neenga enakk kedakka naan kuduth vachirukkanum.

Ashwin again kissed her passionately.

They then sat to have lunch and then the dinner and the day went happily.

The next day was Sivaangi's farewell party and it was in evening. The faculties were also invited for the party. So Ashwin also had to attend the party. He was happy to attend as he can also ensure her safety.

For the program Sivaangi chose dress for Ashwin and Ashwin choose for sivaangi. The theme was black.

They both looked like an absolute power couple in the outfits. After admiring each other for sometime they went to college for attending the party.

After reaching college. Ashwin went to the place where most of the faculties were there and sivaangi went to her friends... Harsha and sakthi...

They were talking random things. Few of their other classmates also talked to them and sivaangi too tried building up good conversations with others. After sometime the programs started. Sivaangi and Harsha were asked to sing a song. They hadn't prepared any songs. So they decided to sing a peppy song which they had practiced earlier but could not perform.

Everybody enjoyed their song and had an amazing time. The faculties also enjoyed their programs. There were also few dance performancesss. Harsha too danced on 2 songs.

Everybody appreciated him. Soon the dance section was over.

They had planned to play small games with everyone and for that everyone were randomly given chits containing numbers. The students were given the chits. After that one faculty was made to recite the numbers and another person was told to tell stop. To prevent him from knowing the numbers music was played through headphones for him. When he tells stop whichever number was recited that person has to come on stage and take a chit from the bowl of chits kept and has to do the task.

The game started and after 3 students it was Sivaangi's turn. She picked up a chit and it had the task to dance on a romantic song with someone from the opposite gender who is not your best friend. 

Sivaangi stood thinking what to do. She thought of asking Harsha or sakthi when someone interrupted and told not to call them as they r her best friends. She stood rooted thinking about whom to call.

She wanted Ashwin to dance with her but couldn't ask that as no one knew about their relationship.

Girl 1: ennach Sivaangi. Un koode dance panna yaarume illaya....

Girl 2: avalukk irukkurathe 2 friends thaan. Ava yaara dance panna koopduva. Athum illama avlukk dance lam varaathe. Padipp mattum thaan vaarum. Book worm aache...

Some students laughed at her. She was in the verge of crying. Ashwin could not bear to see her getting these taunts.  Ashwin voluntarily came forward.

Girl 1: ennach sir... neenga yen vandhinga.

Ashwin: I'll dance with her.

Girl 2( she had a strong crush on Ashwin): no sir... don't do that.

Ashwin: what is the problem. The task is someone from opposite.gender right. I'm  someone from opposite gender so I don't see any problems in dancing.

He asked them to play and music and extended hands towards Sivaangi. 
He then whispered.

Ashwin: annaikk namma veetle summa irunthappo dance pannath nyabagam iruka... same dance ingayum pannu ma

..she happily held his hands. The song started playing and Ashwin and Sivaangi started dancing. Soon they were immersed into each other and forgot about the surroundings.

As the song ended there was an applause which brought them back to senses..... they both blushed and went down. Those girls who taunted her early were fuming with anger. The game continued. But everybody began to gossip about Ashwin and Sivaangi.

Sometime later sivaangi went to washroom. Noticing that she went alone those girls went behind her. And trapped her in the washroom.

Girl 1: ennadi... nee enna periya perazhaga.. Ashwin sir unkoode dance panraar. Enga koode lam avar pesa koode mattar... ithile avarkk kalyanam vera aayidich....ana un kitta mattum vazhiyuraar

Girl 2: athannee.... etha kaatti avare mayakkine nee... avar unna suthi suthi varaar. College vitt pona itha unakk Vela ya... reality show le yum ipdi thaan judges mayakkinatha... Inga epdi marks kidakkava... ipdi thaan topper aaniya...

They were spitting venom. Sivaangi began to cry listening to all that. She was locked inside the washroom. The girls left from there. She was still inside the washroom. She was crying badly.

Sometime later Ashwin noticed that Sivaangi is not present anywhere. He asked Harsha and Sakthi.

Ashwin: Harsha, sakthi.... sivu enga. Romba nerama aale kaanom.

Harsha: Ava washroom pora nu sollikitt pona... ana thiruppi varalla....

Hearing this Ashwin started getting panic. He went near the washroom and looked from outside. He couldn't find her. He then asked a girl who was going inside to look for Sivaangi. He was in the verge of crying. That girl went and searched everywhere and found Sivaangi locked in the washroom. She opened it to see Sivaangi crying badly. She held her and told her to come out. With her support Sivaangi somehow came out.

On seeing Sivaangi in a terrible state Ashwin rushed towards her and held her. He then thanked that girl...

Ashwin: thank you ma...

That girl: paravalla sir.... avangale paathukonga sir... romba weak AA irukkanga....

Ashwin nodded and slowly brought Sivaangi to a corner of the hall and made her sit down. Then he held Sivaangi's hand and lifted up her face. He saw her tear stricken face and puffy eyes.

Ashwin: ennach ma... nee yen azhure? Ethavath prechanaya.... ethuva irunthaalum sollu ma...

Sivaangi did not want him to worry so she refused to tell at first.

Sivaangi: onnum illa Ashwiney...

Ashwin: en kitteye poi solriya... en mele satyam pannu onnum illenu

Sivaangi couldn't do that. She then narrated everything that happened in the washroom. Hearing all that Ashwin was fuming in anger. He understood how his decision of keeping their relation a secret has affected Sivaangi very badly. He then hugged her tight and calmed her down. He gave her a forehead kiss and calmed her. He then dragged her near the stage. Some program was going on. As soon as it got over he went upto the stage and got the mic

Ashwin: good evening ellarkum. Ungaloda intha farewell function le nan unga ellarukkum oruthara introduce panni vakka aasa padre..... ungalke theriyum ennoda marriage oru 1.5 years munnadi nadanthath... innaik nan ennoda wife unga ellarkum introduce panni vakka aasa padre.

He then went down and held Sivaangi's hands and brought her to stage. Everybody looked at him confused.

Ashwin: so students and colleagues... please meet Mrs. Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar, my wife. The only girl whom I love in this world and the only girl who holds the right to my life and everything in my life.

Everybody except Harsha and Sakthi were shocked. He then hugged Sivaangi and told.

Ashwin: iva ennoda life. Ivala yaaravath hurt panna naan summa irukka matte. Avlo love panre avala.... athaan konjam neram munnadi Ava koode dance aadinath ellame. And yenga life pathi question panna yaarkum entha rights um illa. Ithukku mele avale yaaravath hurt pannina nan summa irukka matte. This is my last warning.

Sivaangi hugged him tight and cried in his embrace. He calmed her and gave a forehead kiss. He then dragged her down the stage. And went down. Harsha and sakthi rushed seeing their friend's situation.

Harsha: ennach sivu ... nee yen azhure...

Sakthi: thalaivi ethavath sollu... engalkk bayama irukk...

Ashwin then explained all the happenings and even Harsha and sakthi were fuming. They were about to go to that girls.

Sivaangi: vena da... prechana ethuvum vena.... avanga apdi sonnappo etho maari thonuchu thaan. Ana ippo paravala... Ivar en koode irukkurappo naan ethukk worry pannanum... neenga ellarum en koode irukkingalla... prechana edhuvum vena.... avanga jealousy naala apdi pannitanga... naan avangale mannichitte...

Ashwin: vidunga da.... paathukalam. Namma polama sivu....

Sivaangi: polam nga... enakk Inge irukka vena....

They left from there.

To be continued....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.8K 1.6K 46
Hi friends.... I'm back with another plot.... hope you'll like it and support me like the way you did for my previous story.... What happens when you...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
2.7M 156K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...