Only Reputations (Male reader...

Bởi writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... Xem Thêm

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 27 Media Games

971 36 7
Bởi writerofnew

(To all readers.. The main focus right now is the reaper story untill we get to Endgame. then this will be the main story...
Every movie, I will be doing chapters of this story, the game of thrones story and the football story)

September 30th, 2011

"Megan let's go." Y/N calls out as he waits for her downstairs.

Megan comes out of the room and walks downstairs to him. He kisses her before putting a hand on her stomach.

"We're having a baby." She says excitedly making him smile.

"We're gonna be late to the first meeting come on." Y/N says as he grabs her hand and walks to the car.

"You ok? You look tired." Megan says looking him in the eyes.

"I'm fine just had trouble sleeping." Y/N replies making her nod.

"How much was this?" Megan asks as she gets in.

"Not that much." Y/N replies smirking as he hits the gas.

~~~~~~~

Y/N and Megan walk into the building and see the people in there staring. Y/N nods his head to them while Megan smiles and waves.

"I'm gonna let them know we're here." Megan tells him before walking up to the desk.

Y/N sits down in a corner and closes his eyes, trying to get some rest. All of a sudden he feels someone's presence in front of him. He opens his eyes and sees a little girl with a picture of him.

It's a picture of him in the reaper gear during the iron man 2 movie. It's creased as it's clearly been folded up. He smiles a little before grabbing the marker.

"Hi, what's your name?" Y/N asks.

"Maggie." She says nervously.

"My name is Y/N.. You don't have to be nervous. You worked up the courage to come over here, don't lose it." Y/N says making her smile.

Y/N writes a note to her on the picture.

"To my dear friend Maggie. Always be yourself and don't let others affect you."

"There you go Maggie." Y/N says to her and she smiles.

"Can I have a hug?" She asks.

"Come on." He says laughing a little.

As she goes away, Megan walks to him and sits beside him.

"That was sweet of you." Megan tells him.

"Almost seems like you want a girl." Megan says jokingly making him laugh.

"A girl wouldn't be bad." Y/N admits.

"Megan Fox." The nurse calls out signaling them to come on.

~~~~~

"I am Doctor Michaels as we've talked before. How are we doing today?" She asks them smiling.

"Doing well, ready to see what's going on in this belly." Megan says making her laugh.

"Father how are you?" She asks.

"Same as Megan, this our first time so we're just learning as go." Y/N admits making her nod.

"Learning is all we can do." Dr. Michaels says.

""Can you lift your shirt please, Megan? This will be cold." Dr. Michaels says as she wheels the machine from the side of the room.

When Megan rolls up the bottom of her shirt, Y/N can see the bump. It's tiny but it is a difference from her usual body. Y/N smiles just as he does when he normally sees her tiny bump..

Dr. Michaels takes the gel out and rubs it on her stomach. Megan flinches a little from how cold it is making Y/N laugh. Megan flicks him off as Dr. Michaels giggles at them.

Dr. Michaels puts the stickers on her and hooks it up to the machine. She does what she does as Y/N stands up and walks to Megan. She grabs his hand and looks at him making him look to her.

"There we are, your baby looks healthy. If you look on the screen, you'll see this small blob right here." She says as she points at the screen.

"That's your baby. It's a little bigger than they usually are at this stage but that's nothing to worry about. It's usually around the size of an orange at this point." She explains to them and Y/N feels Megan squeeze his hand.

"That's our baby." Megan says smiling making Y/N smile as well.

"Would you like to hear the heart beat?" Dr. Michaels asks which they both nod emphatically.

She hooks them up and lets both of them listen for the first time. A gentle thumping of a heart beat was all that could be heard for them. They close their eyes as they feel at peace.

"When will we learn the gender?" Y/N asks her.

"Well usually it'll be between 18 and 22 weeks. Megan is at 8 weeks so it'll be a few months." Dr. Michaels tells him making him nod.

Megan grabs his hand again and looks him in his eyes. She pokes her lips out and he leans down and kisses her.

~~~~~

Y/N and Megan walk out of the building as they have a list of foods. The foods will be healthy for the baby and for Megan in general.

"How are you feeling?" Y/N asks her as he opens the lamborghini door for her.

"Good, I feel at peace for some reason." Megan answers as she sits in the car.

"That's good, hopefully this will go as planned." Y/N tells her.

"It probably won't knowing us.. there will be some type of drama or bullshit coming our way." Megan tells him.

"Isn't that the truth." Y/N replies as he drives back to the mansion.

Before he can even get on the main road. Megan gasps loudly before saying what the fuck and looking out the window.

"What is it?" Y/N asks as he stops before driving out with the other cars.

"Look!" She replies showing him the screen.

"Who the fuck.." Y/N lets out as he parks the car and steps out.

He scans the parking lot for anybody but doesn't see anyone. He sighs before getting in the car and speeding home.

~~

Y/N has been in his own mind for most of the drive. He snaps out of it when he hears Megan crying. He looks over quickly and immediately gets worried.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Y/N asks as he parks the car as they've just entered the neighborhood.

"I'm sorry.." Megan says with her face in her hands confusing him.

"For what?" Y/N asks.

"Everyone knows i'm pregnant now and it might ruin what you have going on outside of us.." Megan says which confuses him even more.

"Ruin what Meg?" Y/N asks as he grabs her hands and holds them.

"You and other girls.. What if you want to date someone and they have a problem with me being pregnant.." Megan tells him with tears in her eyes.

"Megan, if a girl has a problem with you then i'm not dating her.." Y/N says making her look at him.

"That's how important you are to me.. Lucky for me, the girls I would consider myself interested in all love you." Y/N says smiling making her smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think pregnancy hormones were a thing but they're kicking my ass right now." Megan tells him as he wipes her tears.

"They're gonna continue to kick your ass, it's my job as your baby's father to take care of you.. and me being your best friend and someone who loves you.. I will always do that." Y/N tells her as he finishes wiping away all her tears.

Megan stares at him as her eyes get smaller a little. Y/N smirks as he already knows what that face means.

"When we get home, i'll give you as much dick as you want." Y/N says making her smile and look foward.

~~~~~

"Go upstairs and get ready, I need to talk to Zack." Y/N tells her as he squeezes her ass.

She grabs his hand and puts it in her panties. She takes it out and it shows how wet she is already. Megan sucks his fingers slowly before pulling them out, making a plopping noise.

"I'm always ready for you." She says before walking upstairs.

"I did not need to see that." Zack says as he has his eyes covered making Y/N laugh.

"She's gone, come on." Y/N says as they sit on the couch.

"I have an idea of who leaked the photo." Zack tells him as he sits the bottle of vodka down.

"Who?" Y/N asks before Megan calls for him making him laugh as Zack covers his ears.

"Yeess?!" Y/N yells.

"Come fuucckk meee!" Megan shouts.

"Hurry up before she describes the moves I do." Y/N says laughing causing his brother further discomfort.

"Scaria." Zack says.

Y/N zones out for a second before grabbing the bottle of vodka. He takes a huge gulp before standing up and dropping the bottle on the couch.

He walks upstairs and walks to his room so he can take his mind off what Zack just said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.9K 129 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
33.2K 804 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
82.8K 3.2K 33
(Y/n) is alive and well, but, no one knows. Not only does no one know but those close to her are gearing up to fight her and the cause she was brainw...
6.7K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...