Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 48

15.5K 1.3K 250
By msjasly

Recap: Vaishu propose to get married and they plan for the wedding. Reyansh and Mithun get Ishu babies to play in the pool.

************************

Reyansh and Mithun were watching football with Ishaan and Ishika in their lap and Vaishu, Kajal entered the room with snacks for them. Kajal's mobile started ringing and she saw it was from her father. She walked out of the room to answer the call and returned a few minutes later screaming in joy.

Kajal: Vaishu, dad has let me to stay until your marriage. I m going to enjoy every day here with you guys.

She took Ishaan from Mithun and started dancing along with Mithun. She stopped suddenly and pecked Mithun's cheek.

Kajal: Mithun, you spoke to dad isn't it ? Thank you so much baby.

Reyansh: Don't spoil my innocent baby you both. Give him to me before you do any other deed.

Mithun: Should I question you about the deeds you do too ?

Vaishu: Reyansh turn your focus to the match now.

Mithun and Reyansh chuckled at her scared face to hear Mithun's question. Reyansh leaned to her ear and spoke for only to hear.

Reyansh: Avi, even if he will question me what will I reply him when nothing happened between us.

Vaishu nudged him and passed the bottles for the babies to him. Reyansh tried to feed Ishika but she pushed the bottle showing her hands to Vaishu.

Reyansh: She doesn't want bottle milk. Lets go to room and you can feed her. I will inform Asha maa to take care of them until we return from the beach.

Once she fed them Reyansh carried them to the living and put them in a pram for Asha to take them to the garden. He returned to room and gave a bag to Vaishu.

Reyansh: Wear this and you are getting into water with me.

Vaishu: No, please I don't want to.

Reyansh: I will wear shirt so don't worry and now go get changed.

He waited as Vaishu entered the closet and came out a little later dressed in a three fourth pant and shirt. Her hair was tied in a high bun. Reyansh held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Reyansh: You look beautiful Avi. Don't ever think so little of yourself. Lets go now Mithun and Kajal have gone already.

Through the backyard they reached the shore and saw Mithun and Kajal playing in the water. Reyansh pulled Vaishu to the water and started splashing water on her.

Vaishu: Ansh, no don't do it or.

Reyansh: Or what Avi ? 

Vaishu started splashing water on him in return. Reyansh came forward and carried her in bridal style. Vaishu screamed at him to let her go but with a smirk Reyansh threw her in the water. Vaishu stood wiping her face and her shirt stuck to her body like a second skin. She took a handful of sand and threw on Reyansh but he dodged and the sand fell on Mithun.

Vaishu gasped but Reyansh and Kajal were laughing looking at her and Mithun. Soon they all got indulged in a sand fight. Vaishu gave up and walked out and Kajal followed her leaving Reyansh and Mithun to play for more time.

Vaishu entered her room and got her clothes changed after a bath. She prepared rice cereal for babies and reached the garden. Asha had got Ishaan and Ishika seated in the swing and Vaishu started feeding them with Asha showing them toys.

Once they were done she let them play for sometime and soon they fell asleep. Vaishu and Asha carried them back inside home and Reyansh who had done bathing already took Ishika from Asha and entered the room with Vaishu and laid the babies on the bed.

Reyansh: Avi, Our wedding announcement has been done and people are curious to know about you. Lets watch the news and later you can check the social media about the wishes pouring in.

He switched on the TV with low volume and they sat on the couch watching it.

" The wedding bells has started ringing to the most eligible bachelor of our country. The diamond merchant Mr. Reyansh Badrinath has given an official press release announcing his wedding with his fiance Ms. Vaishnavi Prathappan which will be held in a fortnight. While everyone are curious to know the girl who had won the heart of this billionaire Mr. Reyansh is yet to reveal the bride. Sources has confirmed that wedding is set to happen at Rey's manor followed by the reception the same evening. Invites are being sent to his close circles in business, media and politics. The young billionaire also took his social media announcing his wedding and the couple look so much in love and adorable though we couldn't get the glimpse of the young bride. Wishing the new couple in town and we will get back with more details of the most awaited wedding.  Thank You "

The social media announcement of Reyansh was telecasted where he was seen hugging Vaishu looking into her eyes with so much of love for her and Vaishu had her palms cupping his cheek looking back at him but Vaishu's back was only visible in it. He had captioned the photo with

" Never knew life could be fresh and colorful like rainbow until you walked in my life. 14 days to go. #angel #loveforever #wedding #mygirl #mylife #muffins "

Vaishu: My god Ansh, I feel nervous. Just hold me please.

He kissed her temple pulling her to his lap and Vaishu hugged him burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Reyansh: Tonight we will get back to home and shift to fourth floor. Mithun has informed manager to start with the decorations and other arrangements so until everything is done we will stay without any disturbances. We can take my muffins to the garden in the balcony or the terrace for relaxation.

Vaishu: hmmm. Whatever you say. I think I m already getting wedding jitters.

Reyansh laughed and hugged her crushing in his embrace.

Reyansh: I will be with you always Avi so relax and enjoy every day celebrating our wedding. Lets create lot of memories to cherish when we turn old and say to our grandchildren.

Vaishu: Kalyaname agala adhukulla pera kozhandhaingala ? ( We are not married yet but you are talking about grand children ?)

Reyansh: My dear angel we will have grand children even if don't get married. I think you forgot about our Ishu babies due to wedding jitters. Atleast now tell me where should we go for honeymoon ?

Vaishu: Anshhh, we have little babies and how can we leave them alone ?

Reyansh: We won't leave them alone Avi. They will join us anywhere we go on this earth. So now tell me where should we go ?

Vaishu: I haven't travelled anywhere Ansh so you do the planning. I don't have any ideas on the places. In future I will do the planning. Now let me check the reaction from the public for the wedding announcement.

Reyansh: Social media is toxic most of the time. If there is a group of people to post positive comments then there will also be a group of people to post negative comments so ignore any negative comments and don't get them in your head and trouble that little brain of yours.

Vaishu hummed and got down searching for her mobile. Reyansh left the room to meet Mithun.

Jagan and his family were watching the breaking news of Reyansh and Vaishu's marriage on the TV. Jagan was scrolling through the social media looking at the announcement from Rey's official page. Sakshi who was sitting next to him was also looking at the comments as people were pouring wishes.

Sakshi took the mobile from him and clicked on a link from one of the comment. The link directed to the social page of Neelam where she had a post of the saree Vaishu was wearing for the engagement. She read the details of the saree and dumped the mobile in Jagan's hands.

Sakshi: The saree she is wearing is a customized design. Reyansh had got that saree for her and all the golden glitters are actually gold and the green stones are emeralds. The saree cost 30 lakhs. Imagine that man has got an engagement saree for 30 lakhs and what could he be capable of ? His marriage will be the talk of the country.

Jagan: So what is your problem ? Are you feeling bad that you didn't get someone like him ?

Sakshi: I m feeling scared that we are getting ourselves into a danger by crossing path with him. I still don't have an idea of what plan is going on in your head but if Reyansh is so mad and head over heels for Vaishnavi then he will go to any extent to keep her and the babies safe. We still have time Jagan so think and we could back off from all the plans and go ahead with our life.

Leela: Aama amma ippo namma back vanguna avan case lam podama namma kitta irukka business, properties lam namma kittaye virtuvan paru. Puli vaala pudichachu ini enna aagumo.   (Yes yes, as if he will let go of us without filing case and even he will give all the business and properties to us. We have caught the tiger's tail and don't know what will happen now )

Sakshi: If they are getting married then what about the court's order to meet the babies ?

A maid came informing them about Arun's entry and Sakshi shook her head.

Sakshi: Sure Arun must be here to inform about the dates to meet the babies. Reyansh is playing very well with our heads.

Arun came and with a general greetings he got seated before them passing a paper to Jagan.

Arun: Sethuram has given acceptance for visiting the babies from Reyansh. Since they are now busy with their wedding preparations you will get to meet the babies a week after their marriage. I have shared your contact details to Sethuram and his assistant will call you a day before to meet the babies. 

Sakshi opened the order from the court on meeting the babies and read the details from it.

Sakshi: Defendant and the legal father Mr. Reyansh Badrinath, biological mother Ms. Vaishnavi. 

Leela: Shameless girl. Not even a year of divorce and she is getting married already.

Arun: Atleast she is getting married after the divorce unlike Mr.Jagan who couldn't wait until divorce and got married even before that. Anyhow that is not my job to comment on what happens in your family or Ms. Vaishnavi's family so my job ends here and hope you get my payment transferred to my account. I will take my leave now.

Arun left without a word in exchange and Jagan looked pissed at the way Arun spoke the reality. 

Leela: Idhellam irukkattum kozhandhainga name enna ? ( Let that all be but what is the name of the babies ?)

Sakshi: You filed a case for custody even if that is for your own plans but you didn't care to ask for names of the babies ? Atleast did you ask from Lavanya their names ?

Jagan: Who cares about their names ? 20 days and we will get to see them and obviously we will get to know their names.

Sakshi: Jagan, though you and Vaishnavi are divorced, your parents are the only family she has so don't you think you should attend the wedding ?

******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
252K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
891K 110K 83
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
85.9K 2.8K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...