Into the Multiverse (DC Super...

By AlecAmmerata

After the events that have taken place in the Spiderverse trilogy, (Only 2 movies released, will update once... More

Characters
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Intro and Scenes 1-5)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 6-8)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scene 9)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 10-12)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 13 - 18 & End Scene)
Question and some notes about future episodes
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Intro Scene & Scenes 1-4)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 5-8)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 9-11)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 12-13)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scene 14)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 15-17 & Ending Scene)
Update on Future Episodes
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Intro Scene)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 1-4)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 5-7)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 8 & 9)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 10)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 11)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 12)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 13 -16)
Episode 3: The Truth About (Scene 17)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 18-21)
Notes about this episode and the next episode
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Intro Scenes & Scenes 1-5)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 6 & 7)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 8 - 10)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 11 &12)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scene 13)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 14 & 15)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 16 - 18)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 19 & 20)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 21 - 23 & Ending Scene)
Notes about Episode 4 and the next episode
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Intro Scene)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Miles & Jessica)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Kara & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Oliver & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Garth & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Halfway point)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Diana & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Barry & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Babs & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Hal & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Karen & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Scenes 22 - 25)
Breaking Point

Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Zee & Miles)

71 0 0
By AlecAmmerata

Scene 8

We're at a new theater in the town square. Inside we see a poster and the entrance to the stage room. The poster has Zee's Dad on it. Inside the theater, Miles and Zee are sitting at a table, getting food for themselves.

"It was nice that your dad gave us tickets for his show, Zee," Miles said. Zee gives a look of joy. "Well, Miles, I am my dad's assistant to his shows," she said. "I just told him that I won't be able to today. It's to spend time with you. So he insisted I take you to his show. See if you like any magic."

Miles was glad to hear this from Zee. "Maybe I'll like this better than what Oliver and I did," Miles said. "I'm not saying what we did was bad, I'm just not the guy that likes theater. But a magic show I can enjoy."

Zee smiles at him. "If you aren't someone that likes theater, then I believe you'll like this more," Zee said. As they chatted, Giovanni appeared and saw his daughter with Miles. "Hello my beautiful daughter," Giovanni said. "And hello to you too, Miles." They say hello back.

"I hope that you enjoy today's show, Miles," Giovanni said. "It's going to dazzle the whole audience. It's a shame that Zee couldn't assist me today since she wanted to spend time with you. So I'd figure that I could call up people to help today."

Zee softly smiled at her dad. "Dad, you can always call me up to the stage if you'd like," Zee said. Giovanni put his arm on her shoulder and said to her, "Zee, you should spend time with your new friend today. You shouldn't worry about me all the time. You can enjoy the show." She appreciated his response.

"Well, I better get ready," Giovanni said. "Enjoy the show you two." Before going, Zee asked if he could take a couple of photos with Miles, and Giovanni could take a photo of her with Miles. "For you, my daughter, I'd be delighted to," Giovanni said. She snaps his photos with Miles, and Giovanni snaps Zee's photos with Miles. "Thanks, Daddy," she said. "Good luck today." Her father smiled at her as he continued to walk backstage.

Miles was curious about Zee working with her dad as an assistant. He asks her what it was like to work with her father. She gives a heartwarming smile and tells him everything she does to help him. After she explains, the lights begin to dim. Giovanni magically appears on the stage with the spotlight set on him. Everyone was clapping when he appeared.

"Hello all of my lovely people," Giovanni said. "I am the Great John Zatara." Miles raised an eyebrow. Zee looks at him and tells Miles that's his nickname on stage. "Oh," Miles said. Their food comes to the table. Zee gets a sushi platter, while Miles gets empanadas. "You got empanadas?" Zee asks. He nods yes. "They're a meal my mother usually makes. I haven't had anything like this in a while, but it's worth trying some here," he said. "You ever had an empanada before?" She shakes her head no. "Have you tried sushi before?" Zee asks. Miles told her he'd had it, but it wasn't good. She picks up a piece from her chopsticks and offers some to him. "Well, maybe you should try this one," Zee said. "This will probably taste better than the one you've had."

Miles thought for a moment and asked her if she would like to try one of his empanadas. She looked for a moment before answering. "Zee, you never know what it would be like unless you try," he said. She looks at him and smiles softly. Miles takes the sushi from Zee, while Zee takes the empanada from Miles. They eat what they have. "Wow, this is better than the last one I had," he said. Zee enjoyed the empanada from Miles. "And this empanada is delicious," she said. "Miles, that was a great choice you had." They continue to eat their food and watch Giovanni do more magic tricks. We're getting close to the end of the show.

"Now, for my final act, I will make someone from the audience... Disappear," he said. "I need a volunteer." Everyone started to raise their hands. Zee asked Miles to join him on stage. He was unsure at first, but she convinced him to do it. Miles raises his hand and Giovanni picks him. Miles goes up and Zee wishes him luck. Then she takes out her phone to record this moment. Once Miles is on stage, Giovanni asks him to step into this dresser. "When you get inside," he whispered to Miles, "there's going to be a portal that opens behind you. Step right through it and you'll be out of the dresser. Understood?" Miles nods in agreement.

Miles steps inside the dresser, and Giovanni closes the doors. Giovanni begins to chant a spell that creates a portal, but inside the dresser, the portal doesn't appear. Miles knows the act is going to go wrong. So what he does is turn invisible. That way when Giovanni opens it, the act won't go wrong. As the door opens, Miles starts to walk behind the dresser still in camouflage mode. "Now, where would my volunteer possibly be?" Giovanni asked the audience. Miles becomes visible again and the dresser is removed. Everyone begins to applaud both Giovanni and Miles for an amazing act. Zee also clapped for both of them. They both took a bow.

"Thank you," Giovanni said. "You've been a wonderful audience." The curtains close. After the show, Zee, Miles, and Giovanni are inside the backstage dressing room. "Miles, thank you for being part of the show today," Giovanni said. "You were truly amazing." Miles said, "Aw, it's no problem. Your daughter encouraged me to go up. It was fun to be part of a magic show." Giovanni smiled gratefully. "That's what my daughter likes to do with her friends," Giovanni said. "She must really appreciate you." Zee slightly blushes in embarrassment. "Dad," she said. "You don't have to tell him that." Giovanni sees the redness on Zee's cheeks. Miles appreciated the compliment from Giovanni.

"So, what else will you be doing today?" Giovanni asks. "I don't want to keep you two kids held up for anything." Zee tells her dad this was all they had time for. It's now 12:35 and Miles had something else to do. So she's going to walk him home. "Well, you two enjoy yourselves then," Giovanni said. "And Miles, you are more than welcome to come back to my performances anytime." Miles smiled at this. "Thank you, Mr. Zatara," Miles said. Giovanni said, "Please, call me Giovanni." Miles softly smiled at that. Both Zee and Miles walk out of the room and Giovanni prepares to get ready for the next show.

Scene 9

Out in the hallway, Zee and Miles begin walking out of the theater.

"Hey, Zee, I should probably tell you this, and don't tell this to your father because I don't want to disappoint him," Miles said. Zee asks, "What is it, Miles?" He tells her how the spell didn't work when he tried to create a portal that goes outside of the dresser. Miles had to use his camouflage powers to have the act work, then walked behind the dresser and revealed himself from behind there. This gave Zee quite a shock.

"Miles, you did the right thing to not tell him," she said. "That's why whenever I perform, I always practice beforehand. Daddy has always told me to look through my spellbook and practice." Miles was curious about the spells she could cast.

"I'm pretty curious about the spells you and your dad can make," Miles said. "Would it be wrong to ask if you could show me some?" Zee pondered on Miles's question, but then she told him it was mostly for those with magic abilities, like her.

"That's alright," Miles said. "Was just curious about it was all. But I guess a magician can't reveal their secrets, right?" Miles chuckles at what he said. Zee follows up with a chuckle also. Zee then looks at the time and sees they've only got 23 minutes left in their hour. She saw an available room that was her makeup room, and that's when she had an idea in her head.

"Hey, Miles, can I show you something?" she asks him. He nods yes. Zee takes his hand and brings him into her makeup room. Miles was stunned. "Zee, is this your room?" Miles asks. She says yes. "I started doing my own performances for a while," Zee said. "When I turned 16, I began to start my performance down by the boardwalk. It wasn't successful because I accidentally summoned some creatures out of anger, but from my first performance, I really enjoyed it." She takes out a book. "What's that?" Miles asks. Zee tells him it was her spell book. "Usually, I don't like to reveal my secrets," Zee said. "But since you came here, I've gotten better at controlling my emotions and learning more spells. You are someone who I can trust, just like my other friends." Miles was happy to hear Zee say this. She gestures for him to come over to her.

"There are many spells in here," Zee said. "But I don't want to reveal all of them. Just a couple." Miles nods understanding Zee's decision. She shows him the teleportation spell, the transformation spell, the portal spell, and even the levitation spell. Miles was impressed with Zee. "Wow, this is unbelievable," Miles said. "It must have taken a lot of practice to learn this." Zee warmly smiled at him and said that it did.

"You know, Zee, I've been practicing my abilities as Spider-Man before coming here," Miles said. "It's almost like learning to dance, which is difficult for me sometimes." Zee agreed with the dance part. She sees the time being 12:40 and she has another idea. She closes her book and turns on the megaphone in the room. She walks to the center of the room.

"Well, Miles," she said. "If you would like to, I'd like to see some of your dancing skills. I'm not much of a dancer either, but I'd like to see what you've got." Miles walks over and does some freestyle moves. Zee wasn't expecting this. She was expecting more of a waltz style. Miles notices the look on her and stops. "Oh. Is this not what you meant?" he asked. Zee nervously looked at him. "Wait, do you not know how to freestyle dance?" he asked her. Zee looks down in disappointment. "Yes. I'm not a good freestyle dancer," she said. "I'm more into a Waltz dance. Your moves though were excellent. Could you teach me, maybe?"

Miles looks at her and softly begins to smile. "Of course, I can," he said. "But first, we need a different song than this." Zee goes to turn off the megaphone and Miles puts on a song from his phone. He puts on "Silk & Cologne" by EI8HT & Offset. As the music starts, Miles gets into a groove of the beat. Zee, however, is struggling to get into a groove. He sees the struggle Zee is having, so he brings her over to him.

"Zee, you're mostly moving your arms and hands," Miles said. "Your whole body needs to move. Hips included. Here, watch what I do." Miles had his whole body wiggling. His hips, arms, legs, every part of his body. Zee was trying to copy what Miles was doing, but she was struggling. "Miles, I can't dance like you can," she said, disappointed in herself. Miles had an idea in his mind. He grabs her hands, and says, "Here. Follow my lead." They both look at each other. They take a step forward and back, he spins her around, and their hips wiggle. Zee is in a joyous mood than ever before. She was starting to get the hang of Miles's dance moves. As they danced, Zee was giggling slightly at the enjoyment she was in. This put a smile on Miles's face and Zee's face as well. Miles's song ends and they rest for a bit. The time is now 12:45. Miles still has some time before his next outing.

Zee asks if he's ever slow danced before. He hasn't. "Why don't I teach you how?" Zee asks. Miles doesn't mind this. Zee goes to the megaphone and plays a song that works with slow dancing. She goes to the center of the room and holds out her hand. "I'll lead this time," Zee said. Miles grabs her hand and they begin to slow dance. She's slowly moving while holding Miles's hand. Miles is enjoying this. Zee was enjoying a slow dance with Miles. She felt like she could trust him completely. She felt safe around him. She never felt this way about anyone before. Her cheeks were turning red at the thought of Miles. She never felt this happy before. She let out a sigh and Miles was concerned.

"You alright, Zee?" he asks. Zee looks at him and says, "I'm fine, Miles. I'm just... in a good mood today." Miles was relieved to know she was in a good mood. Then Zee said, "Thank you for being my mentor, and teaching me how to freestyle dance." Miles said, "You're welcome, Zee." She goes to place her head on his chest. Before she places her head on his chest, Miles tells Zee that if she ever needed an assistant for her performances, he'd be happy to help. Zee's eyes lit up, her cheeks turned red, and she gave a warm smile. She composed herself and said, "Miles, you are a great friend, and you're more than welcome to be my assistant at any time." Miles had a smile on his face. Zee goes back to putting her head on Miles's chest, and they continue to slow dance.

Fade to Black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 170 13
A male reader journey on what it takes to be a good spider-man. This story goes over Y/n, a innovative 17-year old who has his world flipped upside d...
103K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
633 27 11
Y/n L/n was bit by a radioactive spider, she's also an infamous villain who goes by Spider-Duchess. Peter Parker was also bit by a radioactive spide...
186K 3.6K 23
Your name is Y/N Morales. You're also the adopted brother of Miles Morales! You both have a lot in common and love to hang out together. Although you...