✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

151-160

180 2 1
By ruwen05026

☆ 151. Chapter 151: Assassination Doesn't Become Too Brainless [Second Update]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 151 Assassination Doesn't Become Too Brainless [Second Watch]

Looking at these people who were still indignant, he couldn't understand what went wrong, Su Yinian found that fighting with the people of this world really lowered his IQ a little, and the IQ of the people in this world seemed to be quite low. Fighting wits and courage with the other party is really a waste of his energy and his time.

"Anyway, you probably don't want to say anything, after all, you all have to die. Hearing

Su Yinian say this, several young people were immediately stunned, they thought that Su Yinian would arrest them and torture them, but they never thought that Su Yinian would directly let them die, they were indeed doing things for Xia Zhitian, but this does not mean that they have to compensate for their lives!

It's all over, who still pays attention to loyalty.

"Young Master Su doesn't intend to...", when several people were the first to say this, they had already lost.

Su Yinian immediately stopped the other party, "I don't plan to question you anything, and I don't plan to investigate anything, because I know that my enemy is only Xia Zhitian from beginning to end, and what do you want to ask?" It's not necessary at all, is it? "

We can do things for you, if you want to deal with Xia Zhitian, we can help you, we know a lot of his secrets." One of the young men hurriedly spoke.

Su Yinian shook his head and said, "That's not necessary, of course you betray him once, of course you can betray me, I never make a loss-making deal, I know that you will betray me after all, why waste time on you?" Besides, in Su Yinian's opinion, any enemy who wants to hinder him is killed, and he doesn't like to use that kind of trick around the bush.

"We swear we will not betray you.

"Actually, we've wanted to take refuge with you for a long time, really—" One of the men smiled pleasantly.

Su Yinian was amused by the other party's logic, "You have long wanted to take refuge in me?" Then you're still killing me now, you're stupid to me?

Several people were frightened by Su Yinian's breezy tone, and the calmer Su Yinian became, the closer they were to death.

"We don't want to die yet!

Jiang Chuling frowned tightly and said on the side, "Su Shao, why don't you hand him over to us!" He felt that these people had the value of use, Su Yinian listened, since it was Jiang Chuling who personally opened the mouth to ask for people, of course he had to give face, so after thinking for a while, he nodded and said, "Since this is the case,

then you take people away!"

Jiang Chuling smiled and nodded, "Thank you Su Shao!" At

three o'clock in the morning, Su Yinian, who had changed rooms, finally waited for Fengbei to arrive.

Feng Beizhi, who climbed into bed, hugged Su Yinian tightly, and kissed the corner of Su Yinian's mouth distressedly, "You're not hurt, are you?"

Su Yinian,

who was woken up, smiled helplessly and said, "You obviously know that I have a lot of manpower, and you have sent so many people to protect me, under such strict protection, if something happens to me, it can only mean that all my high-priced materials have been fed to the dogs." "It is precisely because he invited the elite of the elite that they didn't pay attention to those thieves.

Feng Beizhi actually just wanted to find an excuse to kiss Su Yinian, "Now Xia Zhitian is already a dog jumping over the wall, otherwise he won't do anything to you."

"No matter how much he jumps off the wall, it's useless, many people protect me, and he can't get any benefits."

Seeing Su Yinian's dazed and sleepy appearance, Feng Beizhi didn't say much, kissed Su Yinian's forehead, the two warmed up for a while, and the two slowly fell asleep, at noon on the second day, Feng Beizhi came to the apartment with his friend Hua Tianyu, in fact, there are many people in the South China base who want to see Su Yinian,

But who told Feng Beizhi to hide Su Yinian so tightly, he couldn't see him if he wanted to, and only Hua Tianyu had the honor to be able to see Su Yinian with his own eyes,

Hua Tianyu held Su Yinian's hand tightly, "Young Master Su, I've finally waited for you, since I learned that there are spatial abilities in the Tianhua base, I have always wanted to see you."

Feng Beizhi looked at Hua Tianyu and still hadn't let go of Su Yinian's hand, and patted Hua Tianyu's shoulder impatiently, "Are you enough, have you held enough?"

Hua Tianyu smiled awkwardly, and reluctantly let go of Su Yinian's hand, Su Yinian shook his head helplessly, this person is quite interesting.

Seeing Feng Beizhi staring at him very bluntly, Hua Tianyu smiled flatteringly at Feng Beizhi and said, "Big brother, sister-in-law is a spatial powerhouse, how much luck does it take to become a space powerhouse?" I'm just trying to catch luck, why haven't I seen you so jealous before?

Feng Beizhi said angrily, "That's because I didn't have a boyfriend before, and now I don't only have a boyfriend, but you also touch my boyfriend's hand, how can I bear it?" And by luck, it's good that I didn't kill you if I touched my daughter-in-law's little hand for so long.

Hua Tianyu: "..."

At noon, at Hua Tianyu's strong request, Su Yinian showed his spatial ability, and

Hua Tianyu cheekily snatched the instant noodles in his hand.

Feng Beizhi frowned, "You..."

Hua Tianyu said as a matter of course, "You are my eldest brother, just a bag of instant noodles, I haven't eaten instant noodles for a long time, brother, give me this noodles!"

Feng Beizhi was slightly stunned, and when he was about to speak, Hua Tianyu was afraid that

Feng Beizhi would snatch the instant noodles in his hand, so he turned around and ran out quickly, as if there was some monster chasing the fire behind him.

Su Yinian looked at the other party's galloping figure angrily and funny, "Do you still want to give him the supplies that are going to be given to him?" Hua Tianyu is really as rumored to be in a hurry.

Feng Beizhi was helpless: "Wait and call him to dinner!" Blame the poor one!

Su Yinian smiled. But soon, when Feng Beizhi informed him that this mission was very dangerous, Su Yinian couldn't laugh.

"You're in the base, don't go on a mission with me. "Feng Beizhi strong opening. He thought about it for a long time, it was better for Su Yinian to stay in logistics, he didn't want Su Yinian to take the lead with him, there were too many Su Yinian outside, and the first line of defense was almost destroyed today.

Su Yinian immediately disagreed and shook his head and said, "How can this work?" You promised me that I would always accompany you, so many zombies, only 70,000 combat power, one more person, there is one more hope of winning, and I am not as weak as you think.

Feng Beizhi hugged Su Yinian, nodded and said, "I have never underestimated it, it's just that I need you to find more supplies."

Su Yinian frowned tightly, "That's right, I don't have the materials on hand to support so many people now, and I have to get medicine." "But it's not that he can't insist, he has already understood the speed of time in the two worlds, and he is sure that he can get the materials when they are about to run out, so Feng Beizhi doesn't have to worry about him at all, he can fight with Feng Beizhi.

"Su Yinian began to rush in the direction of the Tianhua base three days ago, the first line of defense may not last long, and materials are the key to winning this battle. The Tianhua base has gathered all the materials together, this base is much more united than our base, they are already planning to fight against the water, what they can do is actually more to fight for materials. "If there is a large amount of medicine and supplies to ensure the lives of the combatants, he thinks they will definitely be able to repel this army of zombies.

Su Yinian understood that his task was not simple, "But I want to accompany you, I don't want to leave you." Su Yinian was very worried.

"It's not good to be so clingy. Feng Beizhi seemed to be a little unhappy on the surface, but the corners of Feng Beizhi's mouth kept rising, and the villain in his heart was already dancing in ecstasy.

Hearing Feng Beizhi say this, Su Yinian also found that he didn't seem to be like his previous self, so Su Yinian hurriedly opened"Okay, don't worry, I will never be so clingy in the future." Feng

Beizhi, who hit himself in the foot with a stone: "..."

After that, all the earth-based and gold-based abilities in the base were dispatched one after another, and all of them were sent out of the city to build one high wall after another, trying to get a little more defense line, as for letting the loss of a breath rush to the inside of the base, it can play a protective role.

After the walls were erected, they expected the zombies to overturn their walls, but they didn't expect it to be so fast, barely giving them a chance to breathe, and the first line of defense collapsed.

After learning a lesson, the second line of defense under the leadership of Feng Beizhi, once a zombie broke through the city wall, there were soon earth powerhouses to quickly block the broken city wall again, so the second line of defense lasted for a long time.

But the zombie army is like a flood, constantly impacting the crumbling dam, coupled with wave after wave of "flood" crazy impact, of course the dam will collapse.

Su Yinian learned that the materials they gave to Hua Tianyu alone were taken out by Hua Tianyu, Hua Tianyu's meaning was very simple, first get through the difficulties in front of you, and then you can find the materials again, but if you can't get through the difficulties this time, then there will be no chance of living.

Su Yinian sighed, worthy of being a policeman, or so righteous.

Su Yinian took out batches of medicines and food, but these medicines and foods were consumed extremely quickly, even if they had saved them, they still couldn't fill the hole. Fortunately, the materials in the space can last for a while, Su Yinian didn't want to, and went to another world to collect materials now, because he was too worried about sealing the north, even if he went to another world, his worried mood would only make things worse and worse, so he still wanted to wait for things to stabilize before leaving.

Now that the zombie army is current, no one has the energy to make any small moves now, although they all know that there is a space ability in the base, and there are many people who are ready to take the space ability for themselves, and now in this situation, even if the news of Su Yinian going out to help others take care of the injured spreads, no one has the energy to do it.

Once, Su Yinian couldn't help but secretly followed behind Feng Beizhi, watching Feng Beizhi work so hard to kill zombies.

☆ 152. Chapter 152: Let's fight against the zombie army

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 152 Fighting the Zombie Army

Together A zombie suddenly jumped up from under the city wall, its blood-red eyes dragged outward, as if it would fall out in the next moment, it rushed towards Feng Beizhi with its teeth and claws, and the broken clothes on its body were large black marks, which were left by human blood, his sharp teeth were quite sharp, and he opened his mouth and rushed towards Feng Beizhi. It seems that the next second will be able to bite the north to pieces.

On the city wall, there is a distance between each combatant, so except for the zombie, no one approached Feng Beizhi, because of this, Su Yinian, who was standing in the distance, was shocked into a cold sweat, although he knew that even if Feng Beizhi was scratched by this zombie, he would not be infected, seeing Su Yinian still didn't want to see Feng Beizhi injured, it would make his heart hurt very much.

Fortunately, Feng Beizhi's speed was agile, and he quickly sensed this imminent threat, and immediately erected a wall of fire in front of him to block the approaching zombie, the zombie was burned by the fire, took a step back, and Feng Beizhi took this opportunity to cut off the zombie's head with a knife.

Just a few seconds is thrilling enough.

The zombie fell to the ground, and Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief.

He needed to face the danger of the zombie army up close, and he didn't want to stay behind and know nothing, so he slowly came to the side. Looking under the city wall, he saw a dense crowd of zombies crawling up as if they were crazy, layer upon layer, and there was a foul smell in the air, as well as the smell of human blood, surrounded by the roar of deafening zombies, seeing such a scene, Su Yinian only felt that his feet were weak and took a step back. It's not that Su Yinian hasn't seen an army of zombies, when he was in Yuanqing City, he also faced that group of zombies at close range, but it was the first time he had seen so many zombies.

Hua Tianyu, who got the news, hurriedly came to Su Yinian's side, with a worried face, and couldn't wait for Su Yinian to leave in a hurry, "Su Shao, why are you here?" "If something happens to my Su Yi, my eldest brother will never let him go.

Su Yinian was worried: "I just want to see how the situation is?" Let's see if there's anything I can do to help you.

Su Yinian knew that there were a lot of zombies, tens of millions of zombies, but he never thought that these zombies would attack the city wall together, it would be such a scene, dense zombies layer by layer, they shouted, roared, more terrible than the flood beasts.

Su Yinian clearly felt that this was the breath of death...

There is despair in death, and a little hope is born in despair, they can only hold on to this flame of hope and use all their strength to repel these tens of millions of zombies.

When Hua Tianyu heard this, he smiled bitterly: "If you stay in the rear, it will be the greatest help to us." Anyway, you go back first! Here we can figure it out. "Su Yinian's ability is very precious, and nothing can happen, so they have to protect Su Yinian no matter what.

Su Yinian quickly realized that his arrival had caused trouble for others. In fact, this is not to say that it is troublesome, this Su Yinian is always more valued than others.

Su Yinian finally knew why Feng Beizhi didn't allow him to come here, I'm afraid that even if Feng Beizhi wanted him to be by his side, others wouldn't allow it, because Su Yinian's ability was destined to Su Yinian sometimes couldn't do what he wanted. And he couldn't bear to stay here with a tough attitude and distract the others.

Su Yinian sighed slightly and nodded to Hua Tianyu: "Anyway, tell me what you lack." "I'm afraid that's all Su Yinian can do now, keep taking out supplies, so that these people who go to the front line can treat their wounds and eat good food.

Hua Tianyu looked grateful, his face was full of dirty sweat and the flesh and blood of zombies, although the whole face looked dirty, but the smile on his face was very sincere: "Thank you, I will definitely not be polite to you, when the time comes, we will trade with you with crystal nucleus gold and the like, and we will definitely not let you lose all your money." Before he came, he already knew what Su Yinian needed, and he was ready, he would definitely not let Su Yinian come for nothing.

Su Yinian thought in his heart that Hua Tianyu was sincere, and said with a slight smile: "Anyway, you don't have to be polite to me, since that's the case, then I'll go first."

After Su Yinian left, Feng Beizhi turned around and took the time to take a look at the back of Su Yinian leaving, until

Su Yinian left the second line of defense safely and soundly, and then Feng Beizhi put his mind at ease to resist the zombies in front of him.

Every day for the next day, Su Yinian and the others were tired and tired.

Su Yinian has to help hundreds of wounded patients heal every day, and he also has to give the people on the front line a better meal, and the daily chores, big and small, add up to very annoying.

An open-air square. Here is a white vast, big mouthful of golden cauldrons, and the logisticians with relatively low ability levels shuttle through the square, cooking a large pot and a large pot of rice, and the air is filled with a faint smell of meat, which makes people can't help but swallow when they smell it, but they can't eat these things, they are all for the front-line soldiers.

Su Yinian patted a fire-based ability: "The fire is too big, it will burn this rice." The

young man hurriedly turned down the fire, and only succeeded in cooking the meal under the guidance of a girl on the side, who had injured his leg when he went to the front, and had just been sent here to cook the rice. It was the first time I cooked rice, but it was pretty good.

Su Yinian commanded everyone to cook more than 400 boxes of luncheon meat cut and dehydrated vegetables together, and in order to take care of Su Yinian, who loves spicy food, he also took out 100 boxes of pickled peppers and 100 boxes of milk curd, so that everyone must be full and eat well.

Although there is only one dish, for the strangers of the South China base who have not tasted meat for a long time, they can eat meat every day on the front line, which makes them work harder than when they killed zombies in the past, and as for other people who can't go to the front line, they can also drink some broth, but it may be a little difficult to eat meat.

It's not that Su Yinian and the others are selfish, but if they have any good things, they must first follow the front-line personnel, as for their logistics, they can just eat a little bit, and the rest of the soup is actually very delicious when used to cook noodles and pour a little meat sauce.

It's just that when I came back from the closure of the north tonight, I brought back a not very good news.

Su Yinian looked surprised, Feng Beizhi and Jiang Chuling's expressions were serious, and they weren't joking at all, "The zombies really went north." "Although they have guessed that the zombies are very likely to go north, but they didn't expect it to be so fast, they have repelled millions of zombies here, and it has taken more than a week, and when they finish solving the zombies here, they want to return to the base to fight the zombies together, I don't know if they will be in time. And it is not a small number of these zombies gathered together, plus there are selfish people in Xia Zhitian, I am afraid that this group of people will not come forward to kill the zombies, and the base will still be dangerous at that time.

Jiang Chuling nodded and said, "These zombies not only went north, but some of them went to the direction of Central China and Huahai, and there are quite a few of them!" "When it comes to the two bases in Central China and Huahai, they used to have a good relationship with South China. It's a pity that this time the zombie army is coming, these two bases can't shrink, and they don't even allow others to come to the rescue, in fact, that's it, after all, everyone spares their lives. In this zombie-filled apocalypse, the communication between people has the greatest benefits, and life is the most important, so if these two bases do not come to help, the South China base can fully understand. But what the South China base can't understand is that the two bases are actually united, and no one is allowed to go out to clean up the zombies in the near future, allowing a large number of zombies to pass through and flock to South China, the other party simply wants to put the South China base on the fire rack for testing, although the South China base is a small base, but there are also these 100,000 people, and the other party's behavior is simply to let these 100,000 people die.

After the people of the South China base learned the news, they were filled with righteous indignation, and jointly organized to drive out the people of China and China who did not act in the base, although they also knew that this was anger, but the other party did not care about their lives first, why should they take care of the lives of the other party's people?

Su Yinian was slightly stunned, of course he also knew the grievances and hatreds between the three bases, and he was more worried about their bases now, "Our base may also have an accident."

"The zombies move very slowly, we will deal with the zombies here as soon as possible and return to our base as soon as possible, besides, our base is not so weak, and we have asked them to pay attention to the movement of the zombies around them at all times when we leave." Feng Beizhi said slowly, and there are still Lin Jiayou and others in the base, so there should be no accident.

Su Yinian glanced at Feng Beizhi, and said helplessly: "But you forgot, now the base is controlled by Xia Zhitian, and Xia Zhitian's selfishness will definitely not be as we want." "Let them set a trap in the hope that the other party will be able to leave the base, but the chance of the other party stepping into such a trap is really small, so they still have to prepare for the worst.

Jiang Chuling also nodded on the side and agreed: "Boss, I think let's send some people back first!" The situation here has basically stabilized, and the danger around our base is not small.

Of course Feng Beizhi knew this truth: "This matter is slow first, don't Huazhong and Huahai want us to help?"

Without waiting for Su Yinian to speak, Jiang Chuling on the side sneered: "Hua Tianyu sent so many distress messages, didn't they all pretend not to see it?" even deliberately did not do tasks in the near future, did not sweep the zombies around, so that these zombies heard the call, and all of them rushed towards the South China base, such behavior is too ruthless. Besides, these zombies are just going home, and there is nothing to be afraid of, is it necessary to call for help?

☆ 153. Chapter 153: Points Must Be Saved [Second Update]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 153 Points Must Be Saved [Second Watch]

It is true that seeing the South China Base working so hard to live, killing the zombies around it so hard, and the daily casualties are not small, it is easy for people to empathize, even Jiang Chuling, who has always been calm, can't help but speak

for the South China BaseJiang Chuling continued: "Besides, we don't have the energy to help now, it's too late to hide in the face of the tide of zombies every day, how can we have that time to deal with the zombies over there, even if we want to go, we can't squeeze out." The zombie hordes have blocked the road. "So it's not like they don't want to go.

Indeed, just like Jiang Chuling said, even if they wanted to help rescue, those zombies outside would not allow them to leave now!

"I'm just asking, trying to change the subject. Feng Beizhi said cheekily, "Anyway, I didn't plan to save people from the beginning." He didn't want Su Yinian to be worried, so many things to worry about, and the South China base also had to worry about his own base, he saw a white hair on his baby's head yesterday, so Feng Beizhi was very distressed.

Su Yinian was not so easily diverted by the other party, and he still remembered the base in his heart: "What I'm worried about now is our Tianhua base, if they really want to do it in Xia Zhitian, I originally wanted to leave those supplies for the base for emergency use."

Feng Beizhi waved his hand and said disapprerovingly: "Liu Changyu will definitely solve this matter, let's not underestimate him." "Can't his daughter-in-law care if he's hurt or not!? From the time he came in, his daughter-in-law never asked him if he was injured, and she didn't care about him at all.

Su Yinian still couldn't receive Feng Beizhi's resentment, after hearing Feng Beizhi's words as a matter of course, Su Yinian was a little angry, glared at Feng Beizhi unhappily and said, "If you lose me, will you still have so much leisure to worry about other things?" Although

this analogy is a bit inappropriate, it actually means more or less the same.

Feng Beizhi immediately hugged Su Yinian's shoulders and said, "Bah, you crow's mouth, don't talk nonsense, if I lose you, I will die with you." "Anyway, it's not interesting to live, it's better to go with your own baby.

Su Yinian was so angry that he pushed away the other party's palm, and said dissatisfiedly: "Liu Changyu is also a person, he also has seven emotions and six desires, although my example is a little inappropriate, but the meaning is actually similar, he will also have sad times, don't let him be too stressed, and don't leave everything to him alone to solve." "Doesn't he know about the closure of the north? Since the two of them got better, the things that should have been solved by Feng Beizhi were all lost to his subordinates, and he had no sense of responsibility at all.

"Isn't there still Lin Jiayou? "Seal the north to the opening. Lin Jiayou, this guy, is just a little more complicated in his family situation, but everything else is fine.

Su Yinian: "..."

Seeing that Su Yinian was still a little unhappy, Feng Beizhi hurriedly cheekily kissed Su Yinian on the cheek: "Baby, I know it's wrong, I'll solve my affairs in the future, and I will never throw everything to others, you can rest assured, right?" "I seriously suspect my baby, I just don't want to be intimate with him, so I deliberately want to throw so many trivial things to him.

Su Yinian rolled his eyes helplessly, then turned his head and glanced at Jiang Chuling, and was about to ask the other party, Lin Jiayou, had sorted out the affairs at home? Jiang Chuling mistakenly thought that Su Yinian was thinking that he was being a light bulb, so he hurriedly stood up: "You talk slowly, I'll go back first." "And seeing that people keep sprinkling dog food, he eats a little supportively, and some want to vomit, so it's better to leave as soon as possible.

Seeing Jiang Chuling leave in a hurry, Su Yinian frowned slightly, he always felt that the other party was in such a hurry, was it a little too strange.

"I think Jiang Chuling is a little strange. Su Yinian unconsciously said what was in his heart.

Feng Beizhi kissed and kissed Su Yinian on the face, Su Yinian ignored him, and a little deflated Feng Beizhi said: "Jiang Chuling has been very strange recently, should he be..." I have to say that this Jiang Chuling's taste is a bit heavy, who doesn't like to like Hua Tianyu's fool?

Su Yinian had a serious face and interrupted Feng Beizhi's words: "We haven't finished talking about things yet, why did he run away?" The other party can't hide anything from us, right? Feng

Beizhi: "..."He knew that he was thinking crookedly because of his baby's sluggish character.

Feng Beizhi kissed the corner of Su Yinian's mouth and said, "He doesn't want to disturb the intimacy between the two of us, and don't you know?" He seems to have taken a fancy to Hua Tianyu.

Su Yinian was surprised, then frowned and said, "The basis of calcium gas in calcium? "It's all written like this in the book, he's been reading two Tanmei novels recently, and they're pretty good, that is... It seems to be very comfortable when it is intimate, which makes Su Yinian want to give it a try, but the current Su Yinian is not his original body, and he feels awkward if he tries it.

Feng Beizhi didn't know that Su Yinian's thoughts were already crooked, but his face was full of helplessness on the side, "... Yes, don't read those inexplicable novels in the future.

Su Yinian noticed that he was cranky, and couldn't help laughing, and said, "Okay, I won't read it again, but some novels are very good." The

two of them hurried up and warmed up for a while, Feng Beizhi carried Su Yinian into the bedroom, put it on the bed, and pressed it himself, after a period of intimacy, he hugged Su Yinian and leaned on the head of the bed: "You take the time to go to that world!"

Su Yi was stunned for a moment, and immediately raised his head and said to Feng Beizhi: "But I..." He didn't want to leave him now, he wanted to go with Feng Beizhi, he wanted Feng Beizhi to see the worlds he could see, and he was worried about things, he was afraid that even if he went to that world, he wouldn't be able to handle things well.

"You don't have to worry about me, I'm absolutely fine! I'm the strongest in the whole base, and besides, you can come back and see me at any time, right? Anyway, the speed of time in the two worlds is different, and you can come back at any time! Feng Beizhi lowered his head and kissed Su Yinian's eyebrows, wanting to appease Su Yinian.

But Su Yinian's expression was still a little unhappy, with so many things in his heart, how could he be in the mood to go to that world? And when he arrived in that world, he was afraid that he would not have time to come back to find Feng Beizhi as soon as he got busy, and his physical fitness in that world was not very good.

"But I'm still not worried about you! Besides, although there are a lot of points now, we have to save it! "I think it's too uneconomical to close the north.

Feng Beizhi was slightly stunned: "But I remember that you already have more than 70 million points?" It only takes 1 million points to go to the highest level of Wuzhen Continent, so there is no need to save it? He clearly remembered that his baby had already made a lot of points, why should he save?

Su Yinian said as a matter of course: "But the problem is, we also need a lot of points to go back and forth, plus I want to take you with me, of course 10 times the points have to be saved?" The points will be used less and less. "In such a situation, of course, they have to save money.

"But under such circumstances, our points are only a lot more! "And as long as you go to the martial arts, won't the mainland be able to get a lot of spirit stones? Isn't the points coming in in at that time?

Su Yinian said angrily: "You don't understand anything, we can always take precautions!" If we take you there, it will cost 5 million points for a round trip, and we can't just go once, right? "Of course I haven't experienced it, and I really don't understand anything when I carefully save points.

Seeing that his baby had the possibility of continuing to nag, Feng Beizhi hurriedly lowered his head and kissed Su Yinian's lips: "My baby is smart and so thrifty." "Why is your baby nagging more and more? When you get there, you should block each other with your mouth.

Feng Beizhi, who had made excuses for himself, lowered his head and kissed Su Yinian's forehead.

"This is not called frugality, this is called planning for a rainy day. Su Yinian felt that he was a little disgusted with Feng Beizhi, but he stuck to Feng Beizhi's body, he liked Feng Beizhi to kiss him.

Tianhua base.

people looking for Wang Tiantian have withdrawn back, everyone knows that Wang Tiantian can't be found, Liu Changyu endured grief and emotional tension from the beginning, and finally he finally vented out, locked himself in his room, and didn't want to go out for a few days, as long as he asked people to help box after case of beer in.

Knowing that her boss had been borrowing wine to kill her sorrows for the past two days, Zhu Xiaoxue sighed deeply and came to the door.

Liu Changyu locked the door tightly and did not allow anyone to approach, so Zhu Xiaoxue had to receive it at the door: "Boss, the zombies have gone north, there are more and more zombies around, and the mercenary group with low ability level has gone out to do the task, there are more and more zombies, do you want to think of a way?" Liu

Changyu's cold voice came from inside the door: "You go to find Lin Jiayou." "Now I'm not in the mood to care about other people's affairs, don't bother him with these things, if he doesn't want to care, let him rest for two days, can't he? He must be tired and tired every day, and these people are happy?

"Brother Ringo and his mother quarreled again today, I was scared, I didn't dare to go to him. Zhu Xiaoxue sighed, Lin Jiayou's ability level is very high, second only to Feng Beizhi, and he is very respected and loved in the mercenary team, but they all know that Lin Jiayou has a very bad family, a stubborn mother with feudal ideas who only wants her grandson to be born and a wife who is forced to marry in desperation, these two have already moved out, but after Li Yue was arrested, these two people moved back under the pretext of moving back, and the dormitory was lively every day, which was a headache.

"Then don't bother me! Liu Changyu roared loudly as if venting.

Zhu Xiaoxue was also a little annoyed: "None of you care about anything, so can we simply disband the mercenary group?" "When is this happening, either I'm arguing with my family, or I just know how to use alcohol to kill my sorrows, what can I do, I can't get anything back.

"Get out!

Zhu Xiaoxue sighed, turned around and went back to the room, it seems that she still has to tell Brother Liu the news that she is alive every day.

☆ 154. Chapter 154: I don't want to continue to settle

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 154 Lin Jiayou, who didn't want to continue to go out to do tasks

again, returned to

the main dormitory building physically and mentally exhausted, it was already late, he knew that his mother was waiting for him, but he really couldn't deal with his mother's rude requests now. From the mouths of others, he learned that Liu Changyu had not gone out for two days and only stayed in the room to drink, and Lin Jiayou frowned slightly.

Since he learned that Wang Tiantian might never be able to find it again, Liu Changyu was like a deflated ball, completely holding back, unable to eat, only knowing to drink to kill his sorrows.

Now that the two of them are in power in the base, it will not be good for them for Liu Changyu to continue to be decadent like this.

After being thought about for a while, Lin Jiayou did not go to his mother, but went to Liu Changyu, Liu Changyu had a good relationship with Lu Zhan, and he didn't have a good face for him. Fortunately, he doesn't stay in the base often, otherwise, he should be ashamed and right, so he will be overwhelmed and unable to breathe.

With a deep sigh, Lin Jiayou knocked on Liu Changyu's door: "Changyu!"

"Something? Liu Changyu's rather irritable voice came from the room, he had already said that he didn't want to see people, but it turned out that either this one bothered him or that one bothered him.

Lin Jiayou sighed slightly: "You haven't been out for two days, what are you going to do?" If the other party said that he was going to drink to death, then Lin Jiayou would definitely turn around and leave, without saying a word.

What does Liu Changyu's search for death have to do with him?

"Isn't the matter settled? I've left a lot of things to Xiaoxue to do, and I shouldn't need it in the near future! Liu Changyu mocked, slowly got up, and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, Lin Jiayou smelled a choking smell of wine, Liu Changyu was full of decadence and beard, looking like a beggar on the street, completely missing the handsome and sunny demeanor of the past.

Lin Jiayou couldn't help but wave the smell of wine in the air, as if he wanted to use this to shake away the unpleasant smell, "You should know that you are now the acting leader, and without you, there will be a mess in the base!" "

Whoever loves to be begs.

Liu Changyu curled the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly and said, "So I have to be online every day, can't I take a few days off for TMD?" "He is also a human being, and he also needs to rest, so why bother him with what the people below can accomplish?

Lin Jiayou frowned tightly: "But the problem is that I don't object to you wanting to rest, but now you take wine to rest every day and night, you call it chronic suicide!" If you want to die, can you please stop doing this in the mercenary group?

Listening to Lin Jiayou's cynicism, Liu Changyu hooked the corners of his mouth dissatisfiedly and said: "I'm not like you, I can let others down, and I can still act as if nothing happened in the future!"

Lin Jiayou instantly became silent when he heard this, and at this moment, a middle-aged woman slowly came to the corridor, and when she was about to speak, she saw

Lin Jiayou take the lead in speaking.

Lin Jiayou smiled bitterly, his expression seemed to become a little trance, and after being silent for a long time, he spoke: "You're right, I'm not a good person, I can even say that I'm not a human being, I'm just a complete animal!"

Hearing Lin Jiayou say this, Liu Changyu was confused, his head became clearer, and he said a little apologetically: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it!"

"You're right, why say I'm sorry, I can't stand hearing my mother make noise in my ear every day! The

middle-aged woman's eyes widened as she looked at her son's figure with reddened eyes.

Liu Changyu said self-deprecatingly: "No matter how much you say, it's useless, you failed Lu Zhan, you killed his friend by your own family, and you shielded your mother and your wife!"

Lin Jiayou's face turned pale, and he nodded vigorously and said, "I know, so I said I'm not human, but what I want to tell you is that I love Lu Zhan and have always loved it!" This is the reality that forced him to choose to take another path, and he had to choose to live up.

"Love is not like that, you broke up with him quickly, and immediately married another woman, you say you love him? I don't believe that even if your mother's reason is here, I think you didn't fight for it! Liu Changyu opened his mouth slowly, looking at the Lin familyfriend in front of him with a guilty expression and painful eyes, Liu Changyu suddenly had an inexplicable distorted pleasure in his heart. Now, perhaps only by watching others suffer can we give him a little comfort!

Lin Jiayou said mockingly: "That's because you didn't see my mother go crazy, marrying another woman, I have always been forced to do so, my mother held a knife on my neck, and I couldn't help it." To put it bluntly, I hate my mother very much, I haven't enjoyed any high school since I was a child, so I have to go to school while working, and she only has the father who never comes home in her heart, but after all, he gave birth to me and raised me, I can't watch her die in front of me! I have never said these things to anyone, only to you. What I want to tell you is that the reason why I got married was because I didn't have the courage to escape and was destined to bear the sin, but in fact, Wu Yunying and I only agreed to get married!

Liu Changyu shrugged his shoulders, "What are you talking to me about?" And you did it, what is there to regret? Also, did you say this to Lu Zhan?

"No, if he misunderstands me, he will remember me for the rest of his life!" I remember that I once cheated on his feelings, and I hurt his life! Lin Jiayou's expression gradually calmed down, as if he had withdrawn his thoughts from the unbearable memory.

Liu Changyu immediately understood what the other party meant, "I understand, you mean that the reason why Wang Tiantian wants to take on this task is to let me remember him for the rest of my life, right?" Deliberately making me so miserable, just to make me remember him forever and ever, do you mean that?

Lin Jiayou did not deny it, but nodded heavily and said, "Yes, that's what he meant!" So if you die, you'll fail him again!

Xiao Hei suddenly hooked the corners of his mouth and smiled, I have to say, your way of comforting people is quite special, but so what? After drinking this glass of wine and dispelling all these sorrows, I will forget him forever and ever. I shouldn't be as stupid as you, I like to live under the control of others, and live like no one and no ghost.

Lin Jiayou sneered and said: "This mission Lu Zhan came to me, he said that he doesn't like me anymore, let me not live too depressed, I know he lied to me!" It was I who broke him, and a good straight man was harmed by me, disfigured and lost, completely ruined his life, and even my mother killed his best friend..."

Lin Jiayou suddenly fell silent, and Liu Changyu knew that the next words were not to say to him, but to the woman at the end of the corridor.

Lin Jiayou thought for a moment, and said slowly: "So I know very well that my fate is destined to be his, if he doesn't come back from this mission, I will accompany him, and when the time comes, you will have to worry more about this base, so I hope you don't drink here and wait for death, you and Lu Zhan are good brothers, you shouldn't want you to die in front of me!"

Liu Changyu snorted coldly and closed the door directly.

The middle-aged woman in the distance walked over angrily and shouted, "How can you do this to me? How can you do this to me, your life is someone else's? Fuck you, your life is mine! Why are you doing this to me? What should I do if you die? "There are zombies everywhere around here, the world is already crazy, if her son dies again, then how will she live, will she also die? But the problem is that she doesn't want to die yet, she still has to wait to see her lover, and her husband is still waiting for her, so she definitely can't die here. I obviously promised him, and promised to take her away with me.

Letting his mother's thrashing on his chest, Lin Jiayou was unmoved, and said coldly: "My points and crystal nuclei are all here with you, which can ensure that you have no worries for the rest of your life!"

Feng Bian grabbed his son's arm tightly, with tears in his eyes, and asked the other party in disbelief: "So you don't want to go back to your family all these years, just to kill these zombies, just for today... Is that right? "It turns out that his son has long wanted to leave her far away, and would rather face the endless danger than face her?

Lin Jiayou nodded and did not deny himI really want to save enough crystal nuclei to make my mother carefree for the rest of her life. And he also learned from the boss that these prices will only fall and will not rise, so as long as his mother does not run around for the rest of her life, she will definitely live well. And he has entrusted his mother to the boss, so that the boss has time to take care of it. The boss is a good guy and will definitely help.

Feng Bian saw her son's resolute expression for the first time, she began to panic, grabbing her son's arm and shaking it in a panic, "Are you crazy?" What about cloud cherry blossoms? Don't you want your wife? You said that you won't let our old Lin family break off.

Lin Jiayou couldn't help but smile bitterly, "But the problem is that it's just an illegitimate child, your husband Lao

Lin has a proper heir, and I can't enter the other party's genealogy at all!" And Wu Yunying and I just agreed to get married, and gave her a lot of money every year, she spent all day and night, and I didn't care about her, can't I do this like this? Yes, he has never been obliged, because she made you happy, and I saved her! At the beginning, he deliberately found such an unruly woman to marry, and before getting married, he also said that he would go his own way, but unfortunately the other party's appetite was a little big. Makes him feel sick.

Feng Bian clearly knew the son in front of him, even if she used death to exchange for the other party's return, "So you really don't want me anymore?"

Looking at his mother's tears in her eyes, Lin Jiayou was also shaken for a while, but he knew that his mother would use this trick of pity and pity, he had been confused countless times, and he couldn't continue to let the other party only know how to hurt him.

"You didn't want me first, I actually know the decision you made with your father! "At the time of activating the ability, everyone knew that it was possible for an unconscious person to become a stranger. But his mother and father left him alone, just because his half-brother said he was hungry and wanted to eat. They left without mercy, and then because there was no seat, they didn't bring the rescue team back to rescue him. Although he was in a coma, he actually knew everything in the outside world, and his mother would rather please the "younger brother" who had no blood relationship with him than stay by his side to guard him.

Since that time, his heart has been dead, but the other party is his mother, and he is still reluctant after all.

When Feng Bian heard his son's words, his face turned pale for a while, and his hands hung down weakly, and he could no longer grasp his son's arm.

It turns out that the son knows... Or do you support her regardless of your previous suspicions, and even endure it again and again for her?

Feng Bian smiled and laughed, and suddenly cried bitterly.

☆ 155. Chapter 155: You're a Black-Hearted

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 155 You Are a Black-Hearted

Zhu Xiaoxue cautiously came to an apartment, quickly went up to the third floor, she stopped outside a red door, raised her hand and knocked on the door.

As soon as the door opened, what was in front of Zhu Xiaoxue now was a woman she was very familiar with and particularly hated, but fortunately, at this time, they had turned their rivalry into jade silk.

Xu Hongyan pulled Zhu Xiaoxue into the room with an anxious face, and said, "It's finally here!"

Seeing the other party's anxious look, Zhu Xiaoxue was also anxious, "What happened?"

Xu Hongyan hurriedly pulled Zhu Xiaoxue into the bedroom and said, Tiantian's injury seems to be a little inflamed, and now she has a high fever.

Zhu Xiaoxue hurriedly stepped forward to treat Wang Tiantian's wound, and then asked Xu Hongyan to change her clothes and go out to buy some delicious food.

After 10 minutes.

Under Zhu Xiaoxue's careful care, Wang Tiantian slowly woke up, and seeing Zhu Xiaoxue's delicate face, his consciousness quickly became sober.

He remembered that three days ago, although Zhu Xiaoxue was no longer allowed to come to him again, Zhu Xiaoxue still went out again, and this time went further, finally, she first saw Xu Hongyan, and then finally met them and brought him back.

Wang Tiantian got up and leaned on the pillow, and said weakly to Zhu Xiaoxue, thank you.

Zhu Xiaoxue hesitated for a moment, but decided to tell Wang Tiantian about Liu Changyu's situation, "Brother Liu hasn't been out for two days, what are you going to do?" "Don't you want to go back every day? Knowing that Wang Tiantian is still alive, Brother Liu will not be so decadent.

Wang Tiantian slowly turned his head and said with a wry smile, you will be my death, what else can I do? Hearing

Wang Tiantian's words, Zhu Xiaoxue got angry for no reason, after all, she saw with her own eyes how decadent and painful Liu Changyu was, so she couldn't understand why Wang Tiantian was still alive, why didn't she want to appear in front of Brother Liu? Does the other party have to torture Brother Liu so deliberately? Although Brother Liu did not do well in some places before, but after this incident, it can be regarded as seeing the truth in adversity, Wang Tiantian can't forget the previous unhappiness and start over with Brother Liu?

"You really don't want to go back to him at all? He asked you, you have lost a lot of weight in your affairs, what have you eaten in the past two days, you only know how to drink, I am afraid that his stomach will not be able to stand it, what if he dies of alcohol poisoning? Are you really not worried at all?

Wang Tiantian was all over his body for a while, of course he was worried, but he was in a very chaotic mood now, he knew that he was close to the other party in the same base, but now he really didn't want to mention him again.

"Can you please let me think quietly for a moment, I don't want to mention him now! Since

she overheard the conversation between Liu Gen and Liu Zining, Zhu Xiaoxue was very sure that Brother Liu liked Tiantian, both of them were her friends, she really didn't want the other party to torture each other, so she was entangled and uncomfortable.

"Tell me, then, what do you want? You don't say anything, you don't want to mention anything, just drag it on, you really look at Brother Liu so painfully, and seeing him feel sorry for you, I also feel uncomfortable! I have already told you, there is really nothing between him and Liu Zining!

Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly, but the problem was that he couldn't help it, so he believed it like this! Just like Liu Changyu never believed him, he gradually lost trust in him.

"I only believe what I see..."

Speaking of which, the other party still didn't believe it, Zhu Xiaoxue didn't expect that she would become so discredited now, and she was a little annoyed, "Then I think you should really break up, there is no trust between the two of you at all, it's okay if you are separated, and you don't even believe me now, that's right, I didn't believe you at the wedding scene, I also doubted you, you are taking revenge on me, I know!" Have you ever wondered why you insist on doing something wrong when you are doing something wrong? Why do you want to be so decisive? Do you really think that we are not capable of saving you, that we are not capable of helping you? To put it mildly, you didn't trust us in the first place!

Wang Tiantian's chest seemed to be hit hard with a heavy hammer, he couldn't help but feel pain in his heart and almost couldn't breathe, he actually knew that he was wrong this time, but he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to admit all his mistakes so embarrassed, he just wanted to save Liu Zining, why did he make it seem like he had done something wrong?

Wang Tiantian's eyes were red, and he shook his head and said, "It's not like this! He has never distrusted his teammates, but he is too afraid, he is afraid that it will affect Liu Zining, and he is afraid that it will make Liu Changyu sad.

Zhu Xiaoxue snorted coldly and said, but I think it's just the same, if you don't believe it, forget it, I think it's good if you don't be together, so as not to get annoyed by quarreling every day. "

I..." If Feng Beizhi really cares about him a little, in fact, Wang Tiantian doesn't want to break up with the other party so much, I also want to see Feng Beizhi, but he is still alive now, wouldn't Feng Beizhi suffer in vain? What if the north to blame him in turn? He found that it was not that he didn't want to see Feng Beizhi, but he was afraid that Feng Beizhi didn't want to see him anymore.

"Okay, let's not talk about those things, what do you want to eat, I'll make it for you later?

Wang Tiantian grabbed Zhu Xiaoxue's wrist, his eyes were clear and watery, "Wait until my injury is healed, okay?" Wouldn't it be better for me to be in front of him again when I was healed? In other words, the other party still doesn't want to reveal the

news that he is still alive to Brother Liu.

Zhu Xiaoxue sighed, the other party is her best friend after all, what else can she do but nod?

"Well, in fact, I know that you have a bad heart, you just want to see Brother Liu feel bad for you, and you want him to hurt too, right? He knew from before that Wang Tiantian was also very scheming, but the other party didn't have any bad intentions, and a little scheming was also aimed at Brother Liu, so she turned a blind eye.

Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly: "You really know me." Zhu

Xiaoxue said angrily, I knew from before that you kid had a lot of bad water in his stomach!"

The atmosphere between the two was relaxed, as if they had returned to the old days when they were good buddies and good sisters, and the matter of the thief gradually faded and disappeared in the mutual ridicule between the two of them.

Wang Tiantian said with a smile: "For Brother Liu, I have lost myself, I even have to call other people's names when he is intimate with me, and I have to continue to endure it, if I am not cruel to him, how can I be willing?" Besides, although I did this, I was actually ready to give up everything, I gave too much for this relationship, and I don't want to continue to work hard! Let things go as they come from now on, and when I know that he is really suffering because he loves me, I should return to him.

Zhu Xiaoxue didn't understand a little, and asked with a puzzled face, "Are the words love or not so important?" He was so good to you, he never said I love you, you should be able to understand? In fact, sometimes I admire you, I like such a person in my life, you really have perseverance!

"People who have never been in love are so simple! Wang Tiantian couldn't help but tease, "I don't have perseverance, but I have a dead heart!" I can't change this one, in fact, I don't know my feelings for him now, what is more, is it unwilling? I am unwilling to become a substitute for another person, so I want to hear a word of love from the other person's mouth! He was so confident that now he thought I would be by his side for the rest of my life, confident that I would never leave. So he can hurt me unscrupulously, the word love is to be said, of course, it can't just be said and not done. As long as he is willing to say I love you, I am willing to die for him!

Zhu Xiaoxue only felt goosebumps on her back, "Why do I feel that all of you have a particularly distorted mentality?" Or is it the end of the world, so it's awkward to expose your darkest side as well! You and him, you're crazy!

"It's the end of the world, and if you don't go crazy, you can't live!"

Zhu Xiaoxue shrugged her shoulders and didn't say anything.

South China base.

When Su Yinian was healing others, he heard the news that Feng Beizhi was seriously injured.

Su Yinian immediately panicked, and hurriedly followed the bodyguard back to the apartment building.

Seeing Jiang Chuling in the living room, Su Yinian hurriedly walked over, "What happened?" How can it be seriously injured? Could it be that he is up against that level 7 zombie?

Hua Tianyu on

the side was a little embarrassed.

Jiang Chuling sighed and said slowly, it has nothing to do with zombies, it is a cold arrow in the back. "They didn't expect that I had been here for more than a week, and that the people behind my back had only done it now. It doesn't seem bad to say that the other party is doing it at this time, after all, at this time they did let down their guard because of the attack they hadn't encountered for so long.

Su Yinian's face immediately became ugly and gloomy, "Have you caught someone!?" "

No, that guy is fast!

Su Yinian grabbed Jiang Chuling's clothes tightly, "You must catch him at all costs, if necessary, I can give a heavy reward for materials, so many people will definitely see it!"

Hua Tianyu on the

side, as the person in charge of the base, has an unshirkable responsibility, he immediately took a step forward and said: "This matter will be left to me to solve, after all, this matter is my case, I have the responsibility to investigate this matter clearly, and I will definitely not shield anyone, you can rest assured!"

Of course Su Yinian trusted Hua Tianyu, after all, the other party was Feng Beizhi's best friend, so Su Yinian nodded to Hua Tianyu and said, "Okay, I hope you can give me a satisfactory explanation!" "He must be the one who puts the world behind his back, and there is no place to bury him.

Hua Tianyu nodded heavily and said, "Yes!" "He will definitely find out the person behind this and cause chaos to their base, and he will not let it go.

☆ 156. Chapter 156: Sealing the North to Successfully Advance

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 156 Feng Beizhi Successfully Progressed

Su Yinian came to the bedroom between him and Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi was lying on the bed, his face was not very good, but his lips were pale.

Feng Beizhi has seen everything Su Yinian has seen, his face becomes more and more handsome when he is serious, the dimples exposed at the corners of his mouth when he is poor, and his eyes are deep and focused when he stares at him, Feng Beizhi's every appearance is firmly imprinted in Su Yinian's heart, but what he doesn't want to see is Feng Beizhi's lifeless, no longer smiling at him, no longer talking to him.

Su Yinian didn't like this, now he only had endless regret in his mind, they were too careless, too light on the enemy, so it would cause the current result. They are too convinced that Feng Beizhi will not be injured, and no one can hurt Feng Beizhi, because Feng Beizhi is the strongest. But the reality hurt them a big mouth, letting them know that no matter how strong a person is, he can't beat people's hearts.

They underestimate the darkness and hatred of the human heart, they underestimate the ability of those people to see the seams, they are like leeches that can suck human blood, once they are entangled in this thing, they can't get rid of it without fire.

Su Yinian's face was full of distress, and he cautiously reached out and touched Feng Beizhi's forehead, and then, with a surprised face, "Has he been feverish all the time?" He thought that there were fine beads of sweat on Feng Beizhi's forehead, and his lips were a little pale, so it should have cooled down, but he didn't expect that the temperature on Feng Beizhi's forehead was particularly high.

Jiang Chuling also had a headache, and hurriedly said, "We have cooled him down in various ways for a while, but why can't this temperature go down!" Moreover, the ability in the boss's body seems to be a little restless.

Su Yinian hurriedly held Feng Beizhi's wrist to check the pulse, and indeed sensed that there was a difference in the ability in Feng Beizhi's body, and Feng Beizhi's body temperature was sometimes cold and hot, and Feng Beizhi's wound was not deep, so it shouldn't be so serious.

Su Yinian quickly thought of Feng Beizhi's ability, and said to Jiang Chuling with a suspicious expression: "You say, does he seem to be about to advance?"

Jiang Chuling was stunned for a moment, saying that the boss's appearance was quite like the reaction that their supernatural people would have when they wanted to advance, but the boss was injured, and it was not a cultivator, how could he want to advance?

Jiang Chuling was a little unsure, "But he has been stuck in the early stage of the seventh level for more than half a year, how could it be so sudden?"

Su Yinian opened his mouth and said: "He has killed so many zombies these days, no matter how you say it, there must be hundreds of thousands!" In addition to absorbing crystal nuclei, the more important thing is to be able to master abilities very skillfully. Although he didn't absorb the crystal nucleus, he had a more accurate grasp and integration of abilities, and he was naturally on a higher level than before, so it was not surprising that he would advance. Anyway, let's wait and see! If it's not because he's advanced, then I'll talk about it then. After all, even professional doctors can't say why this situation is, and Su Yinian can only gamble.

Having said that, there has been no trend of advancement since the closure of the north. Su Yinian guarded the north until midnight.

Suddenly, there was a strong movement, and the aura of coercion poured out from Feng Beizhi's room frantically, but he was very alarmed by Su Yinian.

But how could Su Yinian, who had been guarding Shangfeng Beizhi, not feel the situation around him, he quickly woke up and opened his eyes. He saw Feng Beizhi open his eyes slightly, and he didn't care about the coercion around him, but breathed a sigh of relief.

Su Yinian stepped forward and wanted to ask Feng Beizhi how he felt, but Feng Beizhi suddenly reached out and hugged Su Yinian, pressed Su Yinian on him, and held Su Yinian's lips. Feng Beizhi kissed Su Yinian hard, from the beginning of careful temptation to the end of the crazy plunder.

The two kissed hotly on the bed, Su Yinian's nose seemed to smell blood, and he noticed that his whole body weight was pressed on Feng Beizhi's body, which might cause the wound on Feng Beizhi's back to be aggravated, Su Yinian slapped Feng Beizhi's head hard, so as to separate from Feng Beizhi, he said in a panic, "I seem to have pressed your wound." "

It doesn't hurt at all. "Although Feng Beizhi is half dead in pain, he can't say anything.

Su Yinian: "..."This guy is pale, and he really doesn't hurt at all... It's weird!

After the doctor came to see Feng Beizhi's body, Feng Beizhi's face turned pale, and the wound began to bleed non-stop, but fortunately, the medicine brought by Su Yinian was very effective, and he quickly stopped Feng Beizhi's bleeding.

Su Yinian sat upright, glanced at Feng Beizhi, angry and funny, "Are you still in pain now?" Or does it still not hurt at all? "This guy is not very hard-mouthed, it's better to let the other party hurt to death, they are all injured, and they are still thinking about that kind of thing.

Feng Beizhi smiled bitterly, "If you continue to say this, your husband will die." The one he still remembered when Su Yinian hit him really gave him a headache.

"Who made your mouth hard! Su Yinian said angrily.

Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian's huffing cheeks, and couldn't help but reach out and pinch it and smiled, "Are you still angry?"

Su Yinian impatiently waved away the other party's hand and said, "Do you think I can not be angry?" You're already hurt, so you can't be a little better?

"I'm advanced, so I'm happy! Feng Beizhi smiled, "And this little injury really can't hurt me, it hurts a little."

Su Yinian sighed slightly: "You are like this now, how can I leave with peace of mind?"

"Didn't you say the medicine was running out? You can't do it if you don't go. Although Feng Beizhi was reluctant, but in fact, for Feng Beizhi, Su Yinian only disappeared from his eyes for a day or two, but for Su Yinian, the passage of time may be a little difficult. Although he was distressed, Su Yinian had to go, after all, Su Yinian was their only hope in this world.

"Wait, I want to know who's behind it!

Feng Beizhi nodded.

***************************

The closure of the north is advanced again, like a brilliant white in the sky full of dark clouds, which makes people feel refreshed. Divided into 10 levels, each level is divided into three periods, the level and the level, between the front, middle and late stages is a gap that cannot be crossed, now, the north to the advanced again, the ability is naturally stronger than the initial time, this is undoubtedly a happy event for the South China base, but someone actually wants to do something to the north to do, it is simply a public anger. Therefore, they actively provide clues and must catch this thief. Although Feng Beizhi was not injured, he was still so ferocious when he killed zombies, which gave the South China base a reassurance.

However, the Tianhua base was not so lucky.

There are more and more zombies going north, and zombies in other cities are also frantically pouring towards the Tianhua base.

The zombie army outside the Tianhua base is approaching them step by step, but in fact, as long as they work together, they can't hold their base, but the strange thing is that there have been some specious rumors in the base recently.

It is rumored that there are thousands of zombies approaching outside the base, and the reason why there are so many zombies approaching them is because the South China base has been broken by zombies, and many people have fled, and the worst thing is that Su Yinian, the space ability they cherish the most, including the people of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, has all died in the South China base, and many people are saying that so many people in the South China base can't resist the zombies. Now that their men and horses have been sent out because of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, only a small part is left, so the Tianhua base will definitely say that it can't hold these zombies.

Because some people did escape, many people believed that the South China base had been breached.

These rumors are violent, and ghosts who say that they are not man-made do not believe it.

Zhu Xiaoxue said indignantly, "These rumors came from Xia Zhitian and them, and their purpose is already obvious. "Xia Zhitian is really a shameless thing, why should the materials of their Fire Dragon Cloud Flying Group be taken away by Xia Zhitian? Although she knew that this was a game, the more Zhu Xiaoxue thought about it, the more angry she became.

Wang Tiantian looked puzzled: "What do you mean?"

Zhu Xiaoxue said hatefully, "Don't you know? Xia Zhitian's dead pervert, they want our supplies.

When

Wang Tiantian heard this, he immediately scolded the enemy, "This is really shameless, why are they? Those materials were all found by Su Shao, and they have nothing to do with them!

Zhu Xiaoxue said angrily, "They have done a lot of shameless things." And now Xia Zhitian is the acting city lord, if he really wants to steal our supplies, our manpower may not be able to match them.

Wang Tiantian frowned tightly, "So you may be facing them, so you must be careful!"

Zhu Xiaoxue nodded: "What you actually want to know is the situation of another person, if you are afraid and worried, you can go and see him yourself!" I'm going back in a while, so I won't talk to you more.

Wang Tiantian smiled awkwardly, he hadn't made a decision yet, so he would wait for this matter to be over and meet with that person to talk.

After Zhu Xiaoxue left, Xu Hongyan knocked on the door and entered, and saw the worry on Wang Tiantian's face.

Xu Hongyan, who already knew the situation in the outside world, came to the bedside with the medicine box and said slowly: "If you are worried, go and see him!"

Wang Tiantian immediately shook his head, "Let's talk about it tomorrow!" He probably has a lot of things to do right now, so I won't bother him.

Xu Hongyan smiled helplessly and said, "I feel like you have procrastination, either "tomorrow", "a little later", or "a long time", but how many days have passed since you, and you haven't taken the initiative to take a look at him."

"Say it again! Wang Tiantian slowly turned his head away.

Xu Hongyan sighed slightly, the parties were unwilling to go, it was useless for them to force her, she took the medicine bottle on the side, picked up Wang Tiantian's clothes, and said, "I'll give you medicine first."

☆ 157. Chapter 157: Duan Zhiwen: He's Dead

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 157: Duan Zhiwen died at the

South China base.

Hua Tianyu's arrival shows that there has been some news about the closure of the north to the cold arrow behind the back.

Hua Tianyu hurriedly came to Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian's bedroom, knocked on the door and entered, then frowned and said, "Su Shao, big brother, we have caught this person, but the bones are too hard, we can't pry his mouth open." "And the guy who did it was a bit of a surprise.

Now that there is news, whether you can pry open the other party's mouth and kill it.

Su Yinian slowly got up and asked, "Where is this person now?"

Hua Tianyu took a step back and let Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian walk out of the room, "They are in the living room." When

they came to the living room, there were several young men standing in the living room, guarding the young man whose hands were tied.

The light in the young man's eyes, with some inexplicable madness, Su Yinian frowned slightly, the young man was very handsome, and he didn't look like a bad guy when he smiled with a pair of peach blossom eyes, and the madness in the other party's eyes was a little inexplicable.

But soon, Su Yinian didn't plan to investigate what the other party was about, what he wanted to know was the reason why the other party did it.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian came to the sofa in the living room and sat down, Su Yinian made a mistake in front of the young man and asked, "Which team are you from?" The

young man snorted coldly, not intending to speak.

Hua Tianyu said to Su Yinian on the side, "He is a member of Junhua, his name is Duan Zhiwen, and he is still a squad leader. Hearing

Hua Tianyu speak, the young man suddenly raised his head and looked at Su Yinian, "You are the one who has the space ability, you are so beautiful, no wonder such a powerful Feng Beizhi will be fascinated for you." Feng

Beizhi and Su Yinian had heard these words a lot, and almost all knew that the other party would say this, almost all for the purpose of wanting to make a rift between him and Feng Beizhi. Almost everyone decided that the reason why Feng Beizhi was with Su Yinian was because of the spatial ability on Su Yinian's body. Even if they could see how compatible Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi were standing together, they would only say what they had already decided with a clear conscience.

Although Su Yinian was Xi to it, Feng Beizhi on the side was angry when he heard it, "It's my baby who is fascinated by me first."

Su Yinian rolled his eyes unceremoniously, is this the time to care about these things? With such a serious atmosphere, Feng Beizhi doesn't know how to restrain his funny attributes?!

The young man asked, obviously not expecting Feng Beizhi to say such a thing, but he quickly reacted, and then smiled, "No matter who is fascinated by whom, you are all a good match!"

When Feng Beizhi heard the word "match", the corners of his mouth immediately raised slightly, even if it was really when the young man in front of him was under him, he planned to let the other party go, just for the sake of matching the word.

Su Yinian also had a little warmth in his heart, and what the young man in front of him said really spoke to their hearts.

"Tell me why the hell you're doing this, right? Why do you want to do something about the closure of the north? Killing him won't do you any good for your base. Su Yinian felt that the other party was definitely not coming for him, if it was for the spatial ability, even if the other party killed Feng Beizhi, he might not be able to cooperate with the young man. So it's very likely that this isn't for spatial abilities.

The young man immediately shouted loudly, "I didn't do what I said about this matter, you caught the wrong person, and the person who did this thing is Jin Liyang."

Hua Tianyu didn't believe what the other party said at all, and said coldly: "Leader Jin Liyang Jin is a rare good person in the last days, his demeanor is very good, and he will not do this kind of thing that harms others and himself."

Hearing Hua Tianyu's opinion on Jin Liyang, Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, and said on the side, "Hua Tianyu, do you only look at the wind reviews when you check people now?" "They are policemen, and they have to pay attention to evidence in everything they do, since the young man in front of them has already said that there are other people, shouldn't they investigate it?

Hua Tianyu was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly shook his head at his boss and said, "But Jin Liyang is really good, but this Duan Zhiwen, he has been taught many times in the past year, he used to be Jin Liyang's lover, but he was kicked out because he was too arrogant and domineering because of his personality." Now he is just a gangster, because of love and hate, I am afraid there is a reason why he will bite Jin Liyang and not let go.

Duan Zhiwen,

who was sitting on the ground, said to Hua Tianyu dissatisfiedly: "Hey, am I so bad?" "He's not a thug now, he's also a squad leader, okay? He also has a task, although he occasionally causes trouble, only occasionally.

Su Yinian interrupted the words of the two, and said with a firm attitude, "I must investigate this matter clearly, I can't just listen to the wind and make a decision, no matter whose lover he is, no matter why he bites his former lover and doesn't let me go, I have to investigate to the end."

Hua Tianyu nodded and said, "Someone saw him go to the area that the eldest brother was responsible for." Although I didn't see that it was Duan Zhiwen who did it, the distance between Duan Zhiwen and the boss was so far apart, how could he run over so suddenly?

"What about eyewitnesses? Does it mean that he also went with him when he saw this, you brought this witness back to me, I have something to ask him! Su Yinian frowned, since there were other witnesses, he should also call the other witnesses.

Hua Tianyu came in too much of a hurry, and he hurried over just to arrest people, but he forgot more important things, and he forgot to bring his witnesses.

Hua Tianyu said to Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian with an apologetic face, "I was in a hurry to come over, so I forgot about the person, and I will immediately let people bring that witness now."

Duan Zhiwen suddenly smiled when he heard this, "That's right, as long as you investigate Jin Liyang well, you will definitely have unexpected gains." It

was only in the afternoon that they learned that the witness was dead, which was even more certain, Su Yinian's speculation that there must be other conspiracies behind this, which they did not know. Otherwise, how could this witness die suddenly, he must have been killed by someone. Of course, for the sake of insurance, Su Yinian asked people to bring back the bodies of the witnesses, and found two forensic doctors to examine, and the other party did not die of sudden illness, but was killed by someone for real time. In this way, the saying of killing people and killing people can be confirmed.

And Jin Liyang also came to the door at this time and said that he wanted to bring Duan Zhiwen back, for Su Yinian, Duan Zhiwen wanted to assassinate Jin Liyang, but how could Jin Liyang want to bring Duan Zhiwen back regardless of his previous suspicions? Yes, aren't these two ex-relationships?

It's so weird!

In the living room, Su Yinian and Jin Liyang sat opposite each other, Jin Liyang drank a cup of tea, and then said with a gentle smile: "Duan Zhiwen used to be a lover with me, and he has always been very angry with me for having other lovers, so he deliberately has nothing to do, I kicked him out is actually just angry, I still have some likes for him." Moreover, I don't think he should have such a great ability to kill the Sealing City Lord.

Su Yinian shook his head and said, "Whether you have this ability or not is not up to you, he has already admitted that he did it, and you have to say that you instructed it."

Jin Liyang looked up in surprise, "He admitted?" And he said it was I who did it? "That guy is really crazy.

Su Yinian nodded and said yes, "I don't have to lie to you, he has already admitted it, and the eyewitness is also dead at this time, I really can't hand him over to you." I believe that Chief Jin is not the kind of person he said in his mouth, and it should have nothing to do with this assassination, you know, some mad dogs do bite people indiscriminately before they die, so Duan Zhiwen will pull you in, Leader Jin This Duan Zhiwen not only did such a big thing, but also wanted to harm you, you came to ask someone to save his life, it is really magnanimous. You're a nice guy, but I'm sorry I can't give him to you, and he's not part of your team, and I don't think you have that right to have someone with me! He will do it to Feng Beizhi, I will never let him live, Duan Zhiwen is dead. In fact, it is also for your own good, so that no one will go around ruining your reputation.

Hearing that Su Yinian was very determined to kill Duan Zhiwen, Jin Liyang's face instantly became ugly and stiff, "After all, he is my lover, and I want to deal with it personally."

"You two aren't lovers anymore, and he's not your team! Su Yinian's attitude was firm, "The most important thing is that now he is mine!" I'm very angry about my lover's assassination, so I ask you to leave while I still have the patience to talk to you! I'm not going to give people to you!

Jin Liyang just laughed twice, got up and left with a gloomy face.

The ex-lover constantly slanders his reputation, how can anyone willingly want to protect his lover?

Su Yinian sneered: "An ex-lover who wants to harm him, would he want Duan Zhiwen so kindly?" This is not a clear indication that there is a problem. "Everybody thinks he's a fool? With such an obvious fact in front of him, he could not see it. No matter how gentle and benevolent a person is, he should not shield a murderer again and again.

Hua Tianyu also found out some more hidden things at this time, "I found out that every time Duan Zhiwen caused trouble, Jin Liyang helped him finish it, and his feelings for him didn't seem to be so simple."

"I think so, in short, you follow Jin Liyang, maybe it is really as intentional as Duan Zhiwen said, and you may not be able to achieve unexpected gains. After

Hua Tianyu left.

Su Yinian also made up his mind, he glanced at the dark sky outside the window, turned his head and sealed Beizhi and said, "Then I'll leave now, you take good care of yourself."

Feng Beizhi said softly at the corner of Su Yinian's mouth: "I should say this to you, I may come back in the time of a meal, and I may not miss you!"

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth twitched slightly, and he punched Feng Beizhi in the abdomen fiercely, and then quickly disappeared into the room.

☆ 158. Chapter 158: The Fire Dragon Corps is in crisis

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 158: The Fire Dragon Corps is in crisis, and the Tianhua base, which is thousands of miles away, has suffered an internal crisis

.

Su Zhi Department Store was surrounded by Xia Zhitian's people, and many mercenary teams rushed over one after another, and they were concerned about the supplies of the department store. There were already many people in the base who were very interested in the materials of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, and everyone seemed to be eyeing this material, and they all wanted to get involved and get a piece of the pie. The last days have long exposed the most selfish nature of human nature, and they have been waiting for this day for a long time.

Zhu Xiaoxue, who learned the news, hurriedly came to Liu Changyu's room, and seeing that the door was not closed, she pushed the door straight in, and said with a panicked expression, "Brother Liu, something happened!" "The other side is moving faster than they want to.

At this moment, Liu Changyu had already learned the news, and after dressing up, he nodded unhurriedly and said, "I already know, what about Lin Jiayou?"

Zhu Xiaoxue frowned, a little dissatisfied: "He ran out to do the task again, now there are zombies everywhere, he runs out now, isn't this looking for death?" So, he hasn't come back yet. However, Brother Liu and Sister Lin Xue are all there, and they should be able to rush back.

Liu Changyu had a sneer on his face, "It's okay if you can't come back, let's bring some people with me." "After all, even if you can grab their supplies, you have to have a life.

Zhu Xiaoxue hurriedly followed: "Yes!" Liu

Changyu took a few of his subordinates and gathered the people of their fire dragon mercenary group to go to the department store together, and when they went out, the car moved slowly, because of the arrival of the zombie army, the base is now very chaotic, and there are people everywhere.

In the crowd, Liu Changyu seemed to see a very familiar figure, but this figure quickly disappeared.

Slowly retracting his gaze, he pressed his brow, thinking that he might be dazzled. That person is already dead, how can it still appear?

The convoy moved forward slowly, and everyone rushed to the trade city.

There were people all around the trade city, and there were people who moved out of the trade city box by box, and all of their people were driven out of the trade city.

The people who spend the summer day will be very shameless, wanting to snatch their supplies, what they haven't thought about, they will be so shameless, and directly swagger to snatch their materials back, is this treating their fire dragon mercenary group as a dead person?

There were not only Xia Zhitian's people around, but also other people from the mercenary team, and everyone had a momentary weakness in their expressions when they found that Liu Changyu and the others were coming, but under the leadership of Xia Zhitian, they quickly became tough again, what happened? Xia Zhitian is their boss and will definitely help them carry it.

Liu Changyu got out of the car, the noisy crowd around him instantly became quiet, and the two sides formed a confrontational picture, and several young people came to Liu Changyu one after another and opened their mouths.

"Brother Liu, they kicked us out and injured our people!

"What if they robbed all the supplies in the mall?" "

They also snatched the key to the warehouse.

Liu Changyu slowly raised his hand: "You go to heal your injuries first, and bring all the injured brothers back." Although

everyone was a little unhappy, after all, how could so many materials be snatched away by Xia Zhitian's people? But since Liu Changyu said so, they had to leave with their injured brother indignantly.

Liu Changyu walked forward with more than a dozen people, but was stopped by Xia Zhitian's people halfway, Liu Changyu raised his eyebrows, and glanced at Xia Zhitian in black clothes in the distance, "What does Xia Leader mean by this?" I remember that this is the territory of our fire dragon, why can't we enter our place, even if you have a lot of people now, you can't be so unreasonable! "Does this mean that you want to go to war with that?

The entire high-rise building is now surrounded by people, the blue sky seems to be invaded by dark clouds, so that the surrounding air is frozen, as if there is a cold wind whistling around, the people and horses on both sides, angry eyes, swords rattling, as if the next second will meet each other's blades, either you die, or I live.

Hearing Liu Changyu's taunt, Xia Zhitian shrugged his shoulders and said, "If Liu Changyu hasn't forgotten, you should still remember that I am now, and now I am the acting city lord."

Liu Changyu mocked: "So what? After all, the agent is just an agent, and the fake can't be true. And what are you doing as your agent, running to our Fire Dragon Mercenary Group? And with such fanfare, what are you trying to do? And they won't let us in, so you think this is your territory? I don't care about you! In

the last two words, Liu Changyu roared loudly.

It's a pity that no one took his words seriously, Xia Zhitian smiled, "Don't let them in!" Seeing Liu Changyu's face swollen and red, this feeling is really refreshing!

This move of the other party has made it clear that they want to occupy their territory to the end.

Seeing this, the people of the Fire Dragon Dragon Regiment who came with Liu Changyu immediately became angry, sensing the restless and angry mood of the brothers, Liu Changyu raised his hand, so that people should not be excited.

"This is the territory of our Fire Dragon Mercenary Regiment, why can't we go in? Liu Changyu stared coldly at the people in Xia Zhitian who were standing in the distance.

Shi Qingheng, who was standing next to Xia Zhitian, said with a smile, "Don't be so nervous! Don't be so tense, we have something to say.

Liu Changyu smiled angrily, "Do you have something to say?" But the question is, can it be regarded as if this has not been said? What is it that you have taken our territory, driven our men out, and usurped our supplies? If you start this, then in the future, I can also casually grab the supplies of other mercenary groups, and the few people who follow the leader of Xia Zhitian, the scale of your mercenary group is much smaller than ours, aren't you worried? Even if we have people from the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group sent people out, there are only about 5,000 people guarding the base, but these 5,000 people are much more than yours, you are now grabbing our supplies with Xia Zhitian, so can we treat you in the same way in the future? The

leaders of several of the mercenary groups immediately spoke.

"Don't be alarmist!

"And we didn't rob you of your supplies! Can't you even stand here? Liu

Changyu and the woman's people all found out that most of this group of people were those who wanted to stop Su Yinian from leaving, they were really a group of tumors, and it was good to deal with them in time now.

Liu Changyu looked directly at Xia Zhitian, "Chief Xia, I can treat today's incident as if it didn't happen, please leave with your people, and then put our supplies back, otherwise, I'm afraid this matter can't be like this."

Xia Zhitian waved his hand and said, "Your threat is useless to me, even if it can't be left like this, there is no threat to me, we have taken your supplies, and we are not without reason, our reasons are very sufficient, but you have to listen."

Liu Changyu smiled sarcastically, "We have to listen, we can't refute it yet, right?" What is the truth of this? Bandit? Brigand? Not right, chops?

"Don't spew, you've got to listen to our reasoning. Or are you afraid to listen, what are you nervous about? Huang Wu, who had been in charge of transporting supplies next to him, hated it most when others said that he was miscellaneous, and when he heard the word miscellaneous, he immediately became angry. Turning his head, he pointed at Liu Changyu angrily.

The people of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group were hehe, it was reasonable to rob them of their supplies, I had never seen such a shameless person.

Shi Qingheng stepped forward slightly, and looked at Liu Changyu with a smile, "Liu Changyu's South China base has been breached, do you know about this matter?" "

Whether this matter has been broken or not, it is not that the other party touches the skin of the mouth, and casually says it, there is no exact news to open it like this, the other party's purpose is nothing more than to cause a riot, and the factThe other party also succeeded, otherwise how could there be so many small and medium-sized mercenary groups who wanted to join them one after another? Didn't they just want to divide up the materials of their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group? The other party is just greedy for words, why bother to say it high-sounding, and what kind of reason do you want to use as a fig leaf? Grab it, grab it, don't take it for granted, otherwise it's so disgusting that you vomit out the overnight meal.

Lin Xue pushed away a young man and his lover to stand in front, Lin Xue smiled, "Chief Xia, the news you said, we don't know, our people haven't come back yet, so many things can't be counted, all their communication equipment has been destroyed now, and they can't be contacted at all, but you tell me, who is so capable that he is actually stronger than our city lord and escaped from the South China base surrounded by tens of millions of zombies?" I'd like to see it.

Shi Qingheng shrugged his shoulders, "Anyway, the South China base has been breached, we don't need to lie to you, right?"

Liu Changyu said mockingly, "Why is it unnecessary, aren't you standing on the territory of our Fire Dragon Mercenary Group now, trying to rob us of our supplies?" Isn't it because you posted such a message? You say it's not necessary? Talk to yourself, slap your mouth, you are not ashamed! In short, our people should still be fighting off zombies, I don't want to be distracted by other things at this time, what we need to do now is to fight off zombies together and survive together, instead of robbing other people's supplies here. And even if the South China base is breached, it is not the same thing as you coming to rob us of our supplies, what can be the connection between the two? I'm curious.

Xia Zhitian waved his hand and said as a matter of course, "Of course it is related, the South China mercenaries have been defeated, which means that the group of zombies will definitely rush towards us like crazy!" And if you think about it, if it weren't for the closure of the north, how could our people and horses never come back, and the losses were extremely heavy, and you wouldn't have anything to say with rock candy in your throat? Don't plan to give an explanation to the other mercenary teams? You can't be so selfish!

☆ 159. Chapter 159: Supplies they have snatched

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 159 They grabbed the supplies Hearing the other party's

worried look, Liu Changyu said with a cold face: "Leader Xia, and the leaders of the mercenary group behind you, do you still remember what our boss said when he left?" You said that these zombies will definitely not go north, do you remember? Why do you now say that this funeral will definitely come here, and you have finished saying all the good and bad things, what should others say? And I think you're so interesting, why do you like to punch yourself so much? Is it especially fun to slap yourself in the face?

Liu Changyu's words made several leaders around Xia Zhitian couldn't help but bow their heads weakly, and I have to say that

Liu Changyu's poisonous tongue skills have grown again.

Seeing the people around him with a weak heart, the summer weather is not in one place, it is this time, others bow their heads and dare not reply when they say a few words, it really doesn't look like a person who has become a big thing, a group of waste! He had to speak for himself.

Of course, Xia Zhitian was also angry, why was the mouth of the air willow and Changyu so cheap? But it's useless to regenerate gas, the most important thing for them now is to stabilize the current situation, there are already many mercenary groups that have joined them, but there are also many who choose to bladder and stand on their side, they must hug more people in order to occupy the entire base.

Shi Qingheng snorted coldly and said: "Liu Changyu, don't speak so ugly, we have taken this material and it is really useful, but it is not a monopoly, don't think so bad about everyone."

"Naturally, I don't take it for granted that he is a bad person, but you are different, do you have fewer small actions behind your back? Liu Changyu sneered and said, "Don't say things so high-soundingly, let's explain to the other mercenary teams, why?" You're telling you some of the funniest jokes I've ever heard in years. The matter of going to the South China base to do the mission, although we mentioned it, but after voting, it was not arbitrary, and the one who chose to go there to defend against the zombies was voluntary, but it was not that we put a gun to their heads and let them go, we didn't have that ability. So these things have nothing to do with us at all.

The leader of a small mercenary group beside Xia Zhitian immediately said indignantly: "What you said is not right, just because Feng Beizhi proposed, we have to follow, and the decision made by your large mercenary group, why should our small mercenary group pay for it?" Shouldn't you be held responsible for the death of so many brothers?

Lin Xue couldn't help her temper, pinched her waist and pointed at the other party and scolded, "Let us be responsible, your brain is in water, right?" What is the decision made by a large mercenary group for a small mercenary group to buy? Don't talk so ugly, when are we going to make your small mercenary group pay? If it weren't for the abundance of supplies we offered, would you be willing to go? If you don't want to go, don't go, no one forces you, and it's the first time I've seen someone morally kidnap me this year. Then, if you say so, if we are responsible for everything, do you want to make your daughter-in-law or your son responsible as well? Someone else is responsible for everything, that's a coward and a fool, you don't look like a soft eater, how can you say such shameless words? "

The leader of that small mercenary group was almost angry by Lin Xue's words, why is the mouth combat power of this fire dragon mercenary group so strong?

Hearing Lin Xue's speech, the turbidity in the chests of the people of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group seemed to disappear a little bit, making them feel a lot more comfortable, Liu Changyu on the side smiled helplessly, and then said to Xia Zhitian and the others, "Chief Xia, I think your actions are likely to cause a very bad demonstration, in case everyone is like you, this is not good!" To establish a base is to set rules, and if there are no rules, will it not become livestock? Liu

Changyu's words instantly made the face of the summer weather turn blue and scolded such a miscellaneous and scolded such a livestock, can this Liu Changyu's mouth say something nice? ! The leaders of several mercenary groups on the side were also so angry that their faces were ugly, and they couldn't wait to step forward and tear Liu Changyu's mouth to pieces.

Xia Zhitian endured it again and again, and finally endured his anger, and slowly said to Liu Changyu and the others: "Liu Changyu, I advise you to be careful when you speak, don't look for death!" And I officially announce to you that your department store has been requisitioned by us to defend against zombies, and that the other teams responsible for the loss of thousands of brothers are also responsible for compensating the rest of the team.

Zhu Xiaoxue, who

originally wanted to be a background wall, couldn't bear it anymore and scolded, "Fuck, I've never seen you so shameless!" Why should a herd of faceless and skinless livestock rob us of our supplies? "

You can't be angry with Liu Changyu and Lin Xue, the two strong people, can't they be angry with Zhu Xiaoxue? The answer is, of course, no, Shi Qingheng just scolded Zhu Xiaoxue, "Little sister, don't talk so badly, shut up your cheap mouth to Lao Tzu and be a girl's family, don't talk nonsense here, it's nothing wrong with you."

Zhu Xiaoxue gritted her teeth angrily, but she was helpless against the other party.

Liu Changyu stepped forward slightly and blocked in front of Zhu Xiaoxue, "It's not impossible to let us give out the materials, but you obviously want to rob it in this way, since you want to rob our materials, why use the word "requisition"?" If you really want to use the materials to fight the zombies together, have you requisitioned the other teams? If you don't set an example, don't you have to come up with supplies? After all, this is what you proposed, and if you want to requisition materials, then you can't just requisition us. There are other teams, it doesn't matter to us whether they are dead or alive, don't use such an excuse, use the materials we exchanged for our lives, they are not worthy. By the way, Chief Xia, if I'm not mistaken, didn't you only send 500 people to the South China base this time? Do 500 people need to take all our supplies?

Although he said them, he was actually referring to Xia Zhitian's people, "If you want to use our materials to compensate, I think the group of people behind you are really unworthy, so don't use such a high-sounding reason, find another one, find a reason that can convince us!" And I remember that if you want to requisition supplies, you have to have all the leaders stand together, not go to the door and grab it. What you're doing really doesn't look like a requisition of those two words.

Xia Zhitian didn't expect Liu Changyu and the others to have so many sharp teeth, so angry that they gritted their teeth, Shi Qingheng sneered and said: "Just at Su Yinian's stingy energy, we are also afraid that you will not give us a chance to discuss, so many materials, if they are gone, there will be many people, and we are also worried about the safety of other people in the base." We're doing this for everyone, otherwise why would we be so blatantly here if we want to rob you of your supplies? "

I don't have the patience to deal with the other party anymore, "Don't talk nonsense, you can come here today to blatantly grab supplies, will you be able to kill people casually tomorrow?" It is said that it is for everyone in the base, but you have robbed all the materials in the trade city, what will the others in the base do? This trade city is open for everyone in our dormitory, and it's not just yours! Now take all the supplies, I think you're the ones who don't care about the life and death of the base! But it's useless to say anything now, I guess you won't admit it, you just want to rob our supplies and want to kill yourself! You can hear it clearly! Once the materials in this mall are gone, then from now on, this mall will be gone. "

The crowd really began to have some restless restlessness, if the mall is gone, then where will they go to find such cheap materials to buy in the future? I don't know if they were all taken by Xia Zhitian's people, would they still be able to get materials at such a low price? And according to Xia Zhitian, this South China base has been broken and Su Yinian is dead, doesn't that mean that this is the last batch of materials, how can they all be taken by Xia Zhitian.

Seeing Liu Changyu turn the situation around in a few words, Xia Zhitian sneered and patted Shi Qingheng's shoulder, Shi Qingheng immediately said loudly: "Liu Changyu's shouting loudly does not mean that you are justified, you have so many materials but you are reluctant to take them out to save your life, the zombie army is outside, everyone is dead, what do you want this mall to do?" Now let's fight off the zombies! I'm here too, this material is everyone's material. The

people who were arranged in the crowd by the people of Xia Zhitian began to "bring rhythm" one after another.

"Indeed, if the zombie army can't retreat, we will die, and we won't be able to enjoy this material!

"It's better to let Chief Xia distribute these materials to us.

"But the question is, will he divide it?

"Didn't you hear him say that this is everyone's supplies, and if he really doesn't divide them, we add up to so many people, do he dare not divide them?

"Yes, that's true!

......

The uneasy mood in the crowd was quickly calmed down, and I have to say that Xia Zhitian and the others are not very good at killing zombies, and it is quite desperate to engage in some conspiracies.

was appeased by the uneasy emotions of the crowd, Xia Zhitian was very satisfied with this result, he nodded and said loudly: "Liu Changyu, you are still the city lord because of it, but how do I feel that he doesn't take everyone's lives seriously at all?" There are thousands of zombies, you know the situation outside, but you haven't done anything until now, you have to wait for so many zombies to come, you have to move, if you really want to take out these materials to resist the market, why haven't you thought about requisitioning the materials until now? As far as I know, you're even secretly transporting supplies to the dormitory, and I can't see most of the medicines in this mall, so you must have done it on purpose, right? Listen to me, if the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group really thinks about the people in the base, they won't let more and more zombies go by, they don't want to take out the materials at all, and even hide the materials! When Xia Zhitian said this, he deliberately used his ability, so that everyone could hear it clearly, he wanted to force the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group into a desperate situation, take their materials openly, and ask the other party to have a word of suffering.

☆ 160. Chapter 160: The supplies were taken away

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 160 The ability of the

other party to reverse right and wrong is

really amazing, Liu Changyu snorted coldly, and said angrily: "Is there any problem with us mobilizing our own materials?" As if the supplies were yours? We can't move yet? "

The popularity of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group is pale, even if they take their supplies home and hide them, it has nothing to do with others? Besides, this is what Su Yinian left to them, why should other teams interfere? This group of people really refreshed how terrifying it is for the thickness of human skin to regenerate.

The more ugly Liu Changyu's face became, the happier Xia Zhitian felt in their hearts, and they couldn't wait to help them with all the supplies to their cars now.

Huang Wu's face was full of pride, and he shouted loudly in the direction of Liu Changyu, "If you don't have this batch of materials, the people in the base can only wait for death, but your Fire Dragon Mercenary Group has secretly hidden these materials, in short, your Fire Dragon Mercenary Group's purpose is not pure, and you want us to die, of course we have to strike first and hand over these materials to us for safekeeping."

Zhu Xiaoxue shouted indignantly: "You know in your own hearts whether you want to keep the materials or swallow them alone."

Seeing Zhu Xiaoxue's angry face flushed, Lin Xue patted Zhu Xiaoxue's shoulder comfortingly, and then said sarcastically to Xia Zhitian and the others: "Don't let out bullshit, you say it so nicely, everyone knows what you actually think." Don't say it, it seems that you can't live without our supplies, if that's the case, then Leader Xia, I can only say that you are really not good at what you do, you can't even feed your own subordinates, isn't it waste?

These words made Xia Zhitian, who had always regarded himself very highly, angry to death, he glared at Lin Xue fiercely, his eyes flashed like a poisonous snake with a cruel light, "Don't fucking talk nonsense, who are you scolding for being a waste?"

Xia Zhitian couldn't bear

these words at all, he rushed forward, and the light of the ability in his hand shone under the sun, as if he had the intention of attacking Lin Xue. Because of Xia Zhitian's move, the people and horses on both sides immediately gathered their abilities in their bodies and glared angrily at the enemy in front of them, and once the other party made a move, they would also show no mercy. Today this matter cannot be good, either the other party dies or they die, and all the enemies must be killed.

If Xia Zhitian really did it, it would only be a bad thing, Shi Qingheng and several leaders immediately frowned, and stepped forward to stop Xia Zhitian, "Brother Xia, what are you doing with a girl?" The more excited they are, the more empty they are! The other party must have been deliberately stolen by what we said.

Lin Xue and the others couldn't help but roll their eyes, they couldn't make sense with the group of people in front of them at all, indeed, reasoning with a group of Tang robbers and bandits was simply a joke, because this group of people couldn't understand human words at all.

Liu Changyu sighed deeply and said slowly: "Saying that we have a weak heart, I think it's ridiculous to hear this. Among the people present, we Fire Dragon Mercenary Group should not need to be weak-minded, because we are the victims, and the materials were robbed of us, so why should we be weak-minded? Xia Zhitian, your skin is really getting thicker and thicker, I seriously doubt that there is a layer of pigskin pasted on your face that makes you so shameless? "

You're looking for death!

Xia Zhitian's fireball smashed hard in front of Liu Changyu, this is a warning, next time the other party may not be shaken and missed.

Seeing Xia Zhitian's patience, Shi Qingheng and the others breathed a sigh of relief, the reason why they were afraid that Xia Zhitian would provoke an incident was for the sake of those supplies. In case they fight here, and the people of the Fire Dragon Cloud Corps take advantage of the chaos to take their supplies away, it will not be easy.

Lin Xue smiled coldly: "Look at who is angry now, and who is the weak-hearted?"

Xia Zhitian's face was gloomy, Shi Qingheng looked at Xia Zhitian, his face was gloomy as if he could drip ink, and hurriedly stepped forward to appease Xia Zhitian, and said beside Xia Zhitian: "Brother

Xia, I'm afraid they want to delay time, they want to wait for Lin Jiayou to just come back, we must not let their conspiracy succeed."

Thinking of Lin Jiayou's madman, their hearts were also frightened, Xia Zhitian gritted his teeth fiercely and resisted the urge to kill.

glared at Liu Changyu fiercely, Xia Zhitian opened his mouth and said, "Liu Changyu, don't you want to wait for Lin Jiayou?" I advise you not to waste your efforts. If you want to be reasonable, I'll tell you now. At the beginning of the establishment of the base, it was stipulated that when the zombie army attacked, all mercenary groups must work together. Regarding the distribution of materials, each team must contribute a part of the materials, this is the rule, don't you always want to talk about the rules? That's what you call the rule.

Liu Changyu was patient, and said a few good words with a gloomy expression, "Since you say so, then please tell me, you said that every mercenary team must provide supplies, so are your people out?" If not, then please leave.

Shi Qingheng shook his head and said, "I don't think you have figured out the situation yet, we have to decide on these materials, just to say hello to you, we don't mean to discuss with you, because you are not worthy." Others

chimed in.

"Boss Liu, we are using these materials urgently now, and we will definitely be unforgettable for your great kindness.

Han Ye, Luo Hu and the others hurried over at this time, and learned that Liu Changyu and Xia Zhitian's people had been facing each other for a long time, and the two sides did not give in to each other, and they couldn't talk about it at all.

Xia Zhitian and the others saw that Han Ye and they couldn't get it, so they exchanged glances with each other, and a young man walked over slowly, and after saying a few words in their ears, several people were immediately happy. Liu Changyu may not know, when the other party is delaying time, they are also delaying time, just to take all these materials away, but Liu Changyu understands it too late now.

Han Ye watched so many supplies all enter their car in Xia Zhitian, and he was distressed to death, "You guys are planning to be reluctant!"

Xia Zhitian immediately raised his hand to stop the other party, and said with a smile in his next words: "Han Ye, this matter has nothing to do with you, so don't come and get involved!"

Luo Hu immediately said loudly: "What you said is quite funny, didn't you just say that these materials belong to everyone?" Why did you say that it had nothing to do with us in the next second? Shi

Qingheng didn't bother to pay attention to Luo Hu at all, after Luo Hu's people were taken away by his own brother, Luo Hu was just a paper tiger, and there was no need to pay attention to the other party.

"Boss Liu, it's useless to find so many people, we represent more than 80% of the people in the base, and these materials must be handed over to us for safekeeping. "Most of the people are on their side, Liu Changyu didn't believe it at all, and the supplies have fallen into their pockets, and it is useless for Liu Changyu to struggle.

Liu Changyu sneered in his heart, sometimes he admired Su Yinian, he looked stupid and stupid, but his understanding of people's hearts was extremely accurate, more accurate than his ability to "look", and the other party was really proud. But why didn't the people of Xia Zhitian think about it? And their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group still hasn't done it? With so many supplies robbed, who would have the patience to quarrel with each other? 100% of the people almost all want to get started directly, but unfortunately Xia Zhitian and the others are too conceited, and they can only see that they are very angry, but they have no other emotions?!

If you're too conceited, you'll make a big mistake!

Luo Hu said loudly: "I said Shi Qingheng, don't you think this scene is very familiar?!" When you once established the base, it seems that you did the same thing, take the supplies away, let the market break the base, and let the people of those bases die in the mouths of the zombies, and you are still the city lord of the base, but you escaped by yourself with your tail between your legs. I've already done such a lack of morality, so don't do it again!

Shi Qingheng's most taboo thing is that others talk about the base he once established,

Shi Qingheng, who could have pretended to be indifferent, was immediately stimulated by Luo Hu's words, and looked at Luo Hu gloomily, "We are retreating strategically, not running away with our tails between our legs!" I can't just watch my brother die, and it's not for me to be alone, it's for everyone.

Liu Changyu took the opportunity to open his mouth and pointed in the direction around Xia Zhitian's back, and said loudly: "You people have all heard it, when danger comes, Shi Qingheng's brother can not die, but you are different, you are not from the Cheetah Mercenary Group, he is not."will care about your life and death, in case the time comes, the stone leader will retreat strategically, and it will not be the people of the Cheetah Mercenary Group who will be the stepping stone at that time. In

the crowd behind Xia Zhitian, some people only found out about this matter today, and they frowned, so it seems that Shi Qingheng may escape alone at that time, and the materials must not be guarded by Xia Zhitian's people, they must guard the materials together.

At this time, Xia Zhitian would not know that they had already had the idea of splitting within themselves, after all, with so many materials, everyone wanted to take the lion's share, and no one wanted them to be used as stepping stones.

Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng glanced at each other, the people of this Fire Dragon Mercenary Group are really not willing to give up until the Yellow River.

Zhu Xiaoxue said loudly in the direction of Xia Zhitian and the others: "You group of people are just uneasy and kind-hearted zombie army, and you don't want to kill zombies at the moment, but you come here to fight our supplies." You guys are just a bunch of shameless guys, and you also represent more than 8 percent of the people in the base, aren't we human? "The other party is too good at messing around, although he knows that they should stop scolding each other, but Zhu Xiaoxue just can't help it, he not only wants to scold, but also wants to step forward and give the other party a few slaps!

The few people behind Xia Zhitian were immediately unhappy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 2
The pups are having a good time with their superpowers. However this will all change when a new villain appears. He is more powerful than the pups. T...
2.2K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
85.6K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
2.2K 55 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...