Better This Way 2

By terasomdi

4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but w... More

Hello guys
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Final Chapter
Author's Engagement.

Chapter 41

3.7K 204 32
By terasomdi

"Teerak!" I responded while praying my heart doesn't jump out of my body.

"I can't believe I am on the line with you right now baby"

"Yeah. I'm using a hotel telephone to call you because I miss you so much" I said

"You have no idea how much I miss you too. Just some hours ago, I wanted to call but I couldn't." She said.

"I understand baby. How is your day going? Have you had lunch already?"

"Not yet but I will do that once I'm done with work"

"Won't that be late?"

"Uhm" she stuttered

"Come on baby. I don't want you to get sick at all. I can't even see you whenever I want, so it won't be nice if I worry so much about you."

"I know..."

"So always eat on time. I want you to stay healthy." I said.

"I will Teerak"

"I am so sorry you have to pass through this stress to contact me. I promise to fix everything soon so we can be together anytime and anywhere" She continued.

"I can't wait for that to happen." I responded

"I have to go now Teerak. I will text you when I can. Okay?" I said.

"Okay baby. Take good care of yourself."

"I love you"

"I love you more" she quickly responded.

I ended the call and looked at the receptionist who was smiling naughtily at me. Gosh! She suddenly made me feel shy. I thanked her before leaving the hotel.

The driver drove me straight to the mansion. It's a hot afternoon and all I want to do is shower and sleep but Jane is in the living room with this woman I haven't met before and she's calling me to come over to them.

"It's good you're here already. What do you think about this wedding dress?" She said.

Since when has she ever asked for my opinion in the wedding preparation? Anyways that's actually because I am not interested.

"Wow! I finally met your fiancee today. She's so beautiful" The woman with her said.

"She's been busy with work that's why you haven't met her yet. And yes she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" Jane responded.

I rolled my eyes and started walking upstairs when Jane stopped me again.

"Come sweetheart. Come say hello to our wedding planner."

Should I ignore her as I always do? I would have but I surely don't want an outsider to know about my family issues. I took a deep breath and walked back downstairs to meet them.

"Hello. My name is Kim, I am your event planner." She introduced while stretching her hand.

"Nice to meet you Kim." I said and took her hand

"Sweetheart, these dresses are beautiful. Which do you prefer?" Jane said.

Gosh! She's so getting on my nerves with all these she's doing. She knows I am not interested in whatever she wishes to do or wear that day. I don't even want that day to come. Why acting like this. And what's up with the sweetheart? I hate her so much.

"They all look beautiful. You can make your choice" I said without looking at the magazine.

"Please excuse me" I added and started walking back to the stairs.

"Your bride to be is really cool. Seems she's stressed with work.." I can hear the wedding planner saying.

"Setting up a new branch isn't a piece of cake. I will choose our dresses for us. Believe me she wears anything I want for her" Jane bragged.

I wish I can punch her in the mouth right now. I hate it when she has to pretend infront of others that we are in love. I hate that she's still insisting on getting married to me even when she knows I don't like her as a wife.

I got into my room and locked the door. I always do that to stop her from getting in uninvitedly. The last time she barged in without knocking, I was naked. You have no idea how much I hated it that she saw my nakedness. I don't wish for it to happen ever again.

I let out a sigh and undressed quickly. I got into the bathtub and buried myself in the water. I am really stressed. I miss Freen, I miss her a lot. At the same time, worried about her. I am so worried about her safety. I don't know what my dad is planning considering that he already threatened to kill her. Does he know about our secret relationship already? I hope not. I am scared but I still have to trust Freen. She told me to trust her. I have to trust her.

I sat up when I got a notification on my phone for the second time. I reached for it and opened the message. It's a message from Heng. He just invited me to their family dinner tonight. Why? I spoke with Freen this afternoon, she didn't tell me anything about it. Maybe he has something to tell me.

It is still 3 o'clock and he's expecting me by 6pm. I still have time to sleep and hopefully my migraine will go away before then. After some minutes, I got out of the bathroom and spread myself on the bed.

I woke up after the long nap and got ready for the dinner. Thankfully, the migraine is no more. After some minutes, I was out of the house. I took a taxi straight to the mansion.

"I am glad you made it Becky" Nop said as he walked to me.

I followed him to the living room. Everyone is here including Mr. Chankimha, Freen's dad. But there's no trace of Freen anywhere in the house. Maybe she hasn't arrived yet.

"Thank you for honouring our invitation" Heng said.

"I couldn't have said no. Thank you for having me" I said with a smile.

"Uhm.. where is Kla?" I asked curiously.

"Upstairs." He responded quickly.

Mr. Chankimha hugged me tightly like he did the first day I met him. After which he cupped my cheeks. He's so tender with my cheeks just like Freen. They have the same eyes, and lips. Infact he is the male and older version of Freen.

"You look as beautiful as always" he said and I smiled broadly.

"I wanted to have a talk with you after the wedding but you were gone before I got the chance to" he said.

I left because of what happened. I don't know if they have any idea of what happened that night. Mr. Chankimha is still having my cheeks in his hand.

"I know you don't remember when we first met and what you did for me. But believe me, I will always be grateful to you for that" he said with a smile on his face.

I don't know why but tears started gathering in my eyes. I wish I can remember what happened in those days. Mr. Chankimha said other things that got me emotional and hugged me after that.

"Okay, enough of the sad and emotional moment. we are here to have fun" Heng said interrupting us.

We giggled and started walking to the dinning. I was looking around for Freen. Does it mean she doesn't know about the dinner? Why is she not here yet?

"Freen is on her way" Heng said and I looked at him immediately.

He figured? He knew I was looking around for her? I smiled shyly and sipped my drink. We were trying different brands of wine and flavours while waiting for her.

"Becky there's something I want to talk to you about" Heng said out of nowhere and I turned to him.

"A lot has actually happened. We also got to know the reason why you broke up with Freen. We are grateful for all your efforts" he said and I smiled.

"Mr. Po, equally told us what happened at Irin's wedding party"

"Oh" I muttered.

"We are so sorry for that and we thank God that you are okay" He said.

"Freen was right on time to save me from those men" I said with a big smile on my face and they smiled too.

"I know you don't know about this yet..." He said after about a minute of silence.

"About what?" I asked confusedly.

"Freen still has those men locked up. She really has no plans of letting them go any moment"

"What?" I mumbled.

"You see, we found out those men are Mera's relatives. We haven't told her or Irin about this yet. We have pleaded severally with Freen also but as you know, she's stubborn and won't forgive them" he said.

Freen locked them up? I remember she asked the driver to take them away but I thought she already let them go.

"She wont listen to us at all. But there's only one person we know she will never say no to. And that person is you"

"Me?"

"Please Becky help us talk to her. We need your help on this. I know she will listen to you" he said looking at me worriedly.

If she can't listen to you, her family, how sure am I that she will listen to me? I don't think I have such effect on Freen but I will still try. I smiled nervously and nodded in agreement.

"Thank you so much"

We started talking about other things. Talking and laughing at our jokes when the door opened and someone walked in. My heart skipped few beats when I saw her and I unconsciously stood up. There's no doubt that she's my happiness. My heart tends to beat faster anytime I see her.

Freen froze as soon as she saw me. with this, I am convinced she wasn't expecting me at all. Maybe her family wanted to surprise her with my visit. 

"Baby?" She muttered weakly.

I smiled and ran to her. Freen dropped her handbag on the floor immediately and hugged me so tightly. Oh my God! I have missed her so much. I have missed her smell, her hug, her tender touch. I have missed being in her arms like this.

Freen cupped my cheeks and locked our lips immediately. She kissed me passionately as if her life depends on my lips. She kissed me so hungrily while squeezing and massaging my butts. Gosh! Did she forget her dad is here and he's looking at us right now? I became shy and tried to stop her.

"Teerak your dad is here" I murmured while stopping her.

She should at least pretend to be godly around the dad right? But I don't think she really cared much that her dad is here, she only stopped because she realized I was uncomfortable. She cupped my cheeks while smiling from ear to ear.

"I am happy to see you" she said.

"What took you so long to get here?" I asked pouting.

She has no idea how long I waited to see her. Every minute, I kept looking at the door anticipating her arrival.

"I am sorry baby. I didn't know you were here. I would have come right away after work"

"Where then did you go?" I asked.

"Uhm..." She stuttered.

I looked at her in the eyes. It's obviously she's skeptical about telling me. She doesn't want to tell me? What is she keeping from me?

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked and she smiled awkwardly.

"Tell me Freen" I demanded with a more serious tone this time.

"It's nothing serious...."

"I want to hear it" I cut her off.

"Uhm... You know ever since that day... Lily has been...."

"So you went to see her?" I asked looking at her sharply in the eyes.

"To be sure she's fine"

"Really?"

"She's been sulking since that day. I was worried...."

"Are you two dating?" I cut her off.

"Come on Becky. I told you no. She was only..."

"I doubt you're saying the truth right now"

"You know I can't lie to you..."

"Maybe clearing those rumours on social media will be a great step into convincing me you have nothing with her" I said and turned to go but she grabbed me on the arm stopping me.

"Your family is here, I don't want them to question anything. Let's just go over there, and have a normal dinner."

"But you're angry with me"

"Of course I am. You're both feeding the media with news. Fueling your dating rumour." I said.

"Plus you went to see her after how much she disrespected me and you expect me to be okay with that?" I added.

Silence

"Let's talk about this later in the room" I said and walked back to the dinning.

Freen sat opposite me and after a while the food was ready. She is constantly looking at me to read my mood and trying everything to make me happy.

I am angry with her. She went to see that Liliana girl, someone that disrespected me? just because she was sulking at her. And I was here praying she gets home sooner. I am not happy with her at all. Maybe it's my own turn to sulk.

To be continued..........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Forever By MKM

Fanfiction

67K 2.4K 38
This is FreenBecky fanfiction story. Becky falls in love with her best friend, but Freen is in a relationship with a boy. English is not my native la...
83.8K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
54.5K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
128K 4.8K 31
"I don't deserve to be happy, I don't deserve to have you, but even after all the things that happened, I still can't help but want you" Freen said a...