The Ultimate Romance Awards

By SapphirianJ82

STATUS: (CLOSED for judging) More

Host Introduction
Rules
UPDATE Category Entries (Closed)
Forms Closed For Book Entries
Judges Forms (Closed)
Sneak Peek Winner-Stickers
Tag Fest Contest
Urgent Announcement
Mini Awards Participants Form
Important Announcement
End Of The Line Tag Fest
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Recent Tag Fest Winner @sheisvintage
Categories for Judges
Judging Criteria
Young Adult/Teen Fiction
Sci Fi/Fantasy/Mythical Creatures
Short Story
Mystery/Horror/Thriller
LGBTQ
Mafia
Taboo/Forbidden
Billionaire
Dark Romance
Second Chance Romance
Enemies to Lovers
Sports Romance
Friends to Lovers
K-Pop Romance
Royalty Romance
Historical Romance
Opposites Attract
Paranormal/Shifter
Contract/Arranged and Marriage of Convenience
Important Announcement
K-Pop Romance Winners
Forbidden/Taboo Romance Winners
Urgent Announcement
Dark Romance Winners
Short Story Winners
Horror/Mystery/Thriller Romance Winners
Royalty Romance Winners
SciFi/Fantasy/Mythical Creatures Winners
Historical Romance Winners
Out For The Weekend!
Announcement
LGBTQ Romance Winners
Enemies to Lovers Romance Winners
Young Adult/Teen Romance Winners
Paranormal/Shifter Romance Winners
Opposites Attract Romance Winners
Delayed Results
Friends to Lovers Winners
Billionaire Romance Winners
Second Chance Romance Winners
Mafia Romance Winners
Important Announcement Please Read
Contract/Arranged/Marriage of Convenience Romance Winners

Tag Fest Winner! 🤩

93 20 9
By SapphirianJ82

Hello everyone! It’s time to announce the tag fest winner.  WendyyWolfe went above and beyond and I’m so thankful! I know this announcement is a day late. But I was trying to allow time for everyone to participate if they chose to do so. 

As promised I have added WendyyWolfe books to my tag fest library on my Wattpad profile. It’s the first of my libraries that you will see. I would love for you all to go over and check out her books. Now, I’m going to share with you all the books that I’m showcasing and their book summaries. Head on over and check them out.

First Book: Beyond The Wild Blue Yonder (A short story Exclusively for Myths and Legends.)

Book Summary:

Prompt:

God’s aren’t meant to interfere in the matters of mortals. When the divine powers of a Deity disappear suddenly they must learn how to live among other mortals. What challenges await you?

Follow Neptune, God of all fresh waters and all oceans, along with Phoebus son of Jupiter and Vociferant a Mer-Man with an attitude as they enter the mortal world and as you would expect, find living in the mortal world a whole new challenge! Except maybe for Vociferant, who, in spite of having a whole new set of legs, seems to blend in seamlessly to his new environment and have fun doing it!

Book Two: Night of the Crane (A sci-fi-romance)

Book Summary:

Welcome To Brew Town

Not far from the Gulf Coast, as the crow flies, the small, very ordinary, town of Brew Town was established around the only industry that existed there in 1879, the local brewery. If you lived in Brew Town your job was bottling beer and then after work, you imbibed your work.

Macallan Crete has lived here his entire life. But he hasn’t let that little fact disrupt his perfect little life. Sarcasm and bar fights rule the day for Macallan and that was a normal reality for him. Until it wasn’t.

Lacy Thibodaux. The sweetheart of Brew Town. Daughter of Deputy Storey Thibodaux. Also a lifelong resident of Brew Town with a true love/hate relationship for Macallan Crete because she just never needed his kind of drama making her look bad all over town.

But what would happen when the normalcy of Brew Town suddenly fled leaving it’s quaint landscape riddled with fear and loss. Could Macallan save the day? Could Lacy depend on him? Could she even trust him?

As Brew Town devolves into anything but normal, thrusting these life long frenemies together for better or worse the whole town stumbles along with them to fight an unseen terror that threatens life on earth in ways none of them could have ever imagined.

About Brew Town

Loosely based around the real life town of Brewtown, Alabama, a quaint and beautiful town in South Central Alabama about 100 miles from the panhandle of Florida and the Gulf Coast.

Warnings:

Strong Language, references to drinking, smoking, death, adult themes and firearms. Rated Mature.

Third Book: BLOODLINE The Last Sanctuary/ A Zombie Novel (Completed)

Book Summary: 

A zombie apocalypse with a twist of Native American Lore.

It all began from a sequence of events so absurd, complicated and uncommon as to be unbelievable but an ancient Hopi Pueblo Prophecy predicted a time when the dead would roam the earth.

They called them the Sleepwalkers. Monsters created during an unsurvivable cycle called the Sleeping Sickness, which would last for the length of time it took for only those born during that fateful era to grow up.

There was no promise ANYONE could survive such an event.

Nor was there ever any oral account as to how it might happen. Only a promise their Great Spirit would give them a sign.

Enter Investigative Journalist and War Correspondent, Nathan O’Connor Sr.

While covering a story for the WHO in Ethiopia he stumbles upon a dark plot originating in secret medical bio-labs that had the power to wipe out humanity, and runs concurrent with a Hopi prophecy predicting this event.

Gathering as much information as possible, he took his findings to WHO HQ in Switzerland.

He just never imagined his hard work would never see the light of day. Until it was too late.

WARNINGS

Rated M for Mature Audiences

Sci-fi Zombie Apocalypse.

Adult situations occur throughout the story with themes such as: marital strife, arguments and anxiety; with references to extreme delusion, self-medication, drinking, smoking, revenge, narcissism trauma and teen pregnancy with descriptions of birth.

Descriptions of mass death, murder, suicide, sexual encounters and zombie attacks.

The characters in this novel carry guns for protection and use them. If any of these issues are triggers for you please do not read this book.

Otherwise, enjoy your apocalypse.

Book Four: The Gem of Paran/ An Original Screenplay (historical-romance)

Book Summary:

The Full Length Screenplay (Completed)

In the grand scheme of life there are hearts who only dream of summer love, while for others, the advent of passion rocks a nation!

Book Five:  AARIUS GRAIL The Last StoneCipher (Fantasy-romance/Fantasy-adventure) Status: Ongoing; 19 chapters

Book Summary:

It was whispered throughout the Marvelous Kingdoms of Elidurre that no grave could hold the bones of Horeg. Always on the lips of talebearers, whether in story or song, Horeg’s bones always defied their final resting place. Such as the awful reasons for this remained hidden, so also the exceptionally good reasons for find out, and herein springs this recital once more, for Horeg’s bones must tell their Saga from the beginning.

As they always do.

Using prompt 64: From ONC2023 You come from the first bloodline that has produced powerful magicians for centuries to keep the world safe, so what does it mean when you the xxth descendant are born with the power to nullify the magic.

WARNINGS

Some mature themes such as language, references to captivity, death, blood, battles depicting weapons fighting and or magic.

Well that is all for now! I must say here that I love the book covers. They are all absolutely amazing. Do you do them yourself @WendyyWolfe. If so, I could seriously use your help hahaha! I think it’s obvious I’m not the best at graphics design hehehe!

Alright everyone. Thank you all for reading. I hope that you will stroll over to my profile and check out Wendyy Wolfe’s books. The summaries all sound intriguing to me. And I hope that you all feel the same way.  Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sapphirian J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985 108 15
*COMPLETED✔* disclaimer: UNEDITED!!!
4K 80 24
Erin 'cheated' after I risked everything that I have, turning my back from my family for choosing her over them and we were happy for 2 years but one...
99 25 10
This is a book that will contain all of my entries for Write to Rank in 2023. Warning: Mature rating has been turned on just for precautionary measu...
3K 282 16
Welcome Wattpad to Whats up in Wattpad Magazine! Do you want to be featured in WWP Magazine? If so then email WWPMagazine@gmail.com! Don't forget...