One Direction One Shots (all...

By purpleeyestelllies

Thank you so much for the support towards Volume One of this!! Let's continue on our journey shall we friends... More

Nouis- Sunday Kind of Love (Part 2)
Larry - You're A Wizard, Harry
Zianourry (Louis-centric) - I'm Cumming Out
Niam (side Lilo) - TiME Out
Lirry - Bend the Rules
Ziam: Persuaded (a Mesmerized sequal)
Larry/Elounor - Illusions
Ziall - Sex Pollen
Zianourry (Zouiall) - Mine (Part 1)
Ziam - S(l)ave Me
Zianourry (Zarriam) - Mine (Part 2)
Zianourry - Mine (Part 3)
Lirry - I Really Like Your Cock
Niam - Shout unto God
Zianourry - Border Partrol
Ziam - First Time
Larry - Sweet Cheeks
Ziam - Taste like Chocolate
Lilo- Get Off Pt 2
Larry - Always in My Heart
Ziam - Teach Me a Lesson
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - I Used to Be a Baker
Larry - XOXO
Zarry - We're Trying
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - We Like to Party
Lirry - Right Hook
Ziall - Care For Me
Zianourry - I Don't Mind When You Work Until Three
Nosh (side Ziam) - Listen Here
Narry - Lala Land
Lilo - Muscle Heads
Zouis/Ziall - Left
Larry/Zouis - Pass the Blame
Narriam - Multi-Player
Zarry - Naughty Boy
Zoulirry - Watch and Learn
Lilo - I Want it All
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - Winter Break
Niam - Cravings
Zarry - I'm Just in Love
Lilo - It's not an Illusion
Ziam - Misbehave
Larry - Wet
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 2)
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 3)
Larry - Not So Silent Night
Lirry - Take a Hint
Nessie - Domestic Drafts
Lilo - Prom Night
Ziall - Just Politics
Tomlinshaw - Switch
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 2)
Zianourry - Keep Them in Line
Ziam - Locks of Love
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 3)
Larry - Love Wins
Lilo - Orange is the New Fear
Ziam - When Daddy's Away...
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 4)
Ziam - When Daddy's Away... (Part 2)
Narry - 50 Shades of Try Me
Ziam - He's Done My Bottom
Larry - Lunch Break
Ziam - First Time (Part 2)
Zouis - Easy Going
Niam - Tune Up
Lilo - Savior
Zounarry - Sleep Tight
Ziall - Here, Kitty
Zianourry - You Got Me Tied Down
Ziam - No More Mr. Nice Guy
Zialliam (lots of Ziall. side Larry) - My Plus Two
Larry/Sophiam - Anything You Can Do
Zianourry - We Own You (Part 2)

Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Special Delivery (Part 2)

10.4K 106 7
By purpleeyestelllies

Finally the long awaited sequel!! Part one is on Vol I so go read it first!! Enjoy!
COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo
***

"Don't worry, love," Harry purred. "We'll take care of you."

Niall just whined and pushed his head back into his pillows. He took a moment to think about what he must look like. Cum covering his stomach and chest, skin flushed. His legs were spread wide and his hole was stretched open and clenching, almost involuntarily, on nothing.

I hate it. He couldn't believe he just thought that, but he did. He was so empty now after being so blessedly full and he hated it. "More," he whispered before he could even think about it.

"I'm sorry?" Louis asked in awe.

"You heard him," Liam confirmed. "Little Nialler wants more."

Niall groaned and arched his back off the bed. Zayn brushed his lips over Niall's shoulder, a finger swiping through the come on his chest before sucking the digit into his mouth. Niall's cock was filling up shockingly fast and he wanted to be embarrassed about it, but his mind was still hazy and his hole was still regrettably empty. Which is bad, he realized with shock.

"He's loose. Do you think I could just..." Louis pressed the tips of two fingers to Niall's hole and pushed just the ends inside.

Niall groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, but pushed down for more. "Lou," be begged.

"Jesus, Ni, I had no idea," Harry mused and licked at the curve connecting his inner thigh to his now hard cock. Niall's body twitched towards Harry's mouth and Harry beamed in satisfaction. "Want my mouth? I've heard it's pretty good."

Louis raised a brow. "Pretty good?" He pushed his fingers deeper inside Niall and squeezed Niall's thigh. "Trust me, Ni. You want it."

I do want it. Like, bad. "Please, Hazza."

"All you had to do was ask." Harry smirked and licked up Niall's shaft before taking his head between his lips. Niall clenched at the sheets and Zayn's back while he bucked up into Harry's mouth.

Liam came around to his side and pinned his hips down with one large hand before leaning over his body and kissing him abruptly. Their tongues slid hotly between their mouths and, by the time Liam pulled back, Niall was panting for air. "Do you realize how good you look?" Niall buried his face in Zayn's hair, his moan only barely dampened by the soft locks. "It's okay, baby. I love how you look right now. God, Niall, you have no idea what I want to do to you."

Niall was still rocking between Louis' fingers and Harry's mouth as he twisted a hand in Liam's cotton tee, pulling him down for another kiss. "Whatever you want," he spoke against Liam's lips. "You can do whatever you want to me."

Liam growled into the kiss and pulled on his dyed-blond ends. "Want you to suck me off."

"Fuck," Niall moaned while Harry moaned around his dick and Louis curled his fingers to press into his spot. "Yes, Liam."

"Wait, Li," Louis interjected. I want to fuck him. Wait until I'm in him."

"Well then, hurry up, because Niall's practically drooling for it."

Zayn leaned up and nibbled at Niall's chin. "I want to ride you."

"Jesus shit," Niall whined and shook his head. "Please-God, please, Zayn."

Harry popped off Niall's prick and said, "Better open yourself up then, Zee. I don't know how long Niall's got left." Zayn went to work ridding himself of his clothes and grabbed the lotion that was still on the bed. "And I want you to fuck me at the same time so as soon as I'm ready you better be."

Zayn actually bit down on Niall's arm, leaving white teeth marks in the milky skin. He pushed a finger into himself and apologized by kissing the mark he left. "Yeah, Haz," Zayn agreed. Harry took his own clothes off and set to getting himself loose.

Niall was desperately pushing down on three of Louis' fingers now. "I'm ready, Lou. Come on."

"Ever had a cock before, Ni?" Niall bit his lip and shook his head. "I'm honored," he murmured and kissed Niall's hip.

"Lou," Niall groaned in frustration and nudged his bum against Louis' leg.

"Okay, love." He spread Niall's thighs wider with hands on the inner part of his legs. Niall's wet, pink hole fluttered, practically calling Louis in. "I want you so bad," Louis admitted and scooted closer. "I want you just like this." Louis opened his jeans and pushed them down and off with his pants, hard cock bobbing up against his stomach. He grabbed the lotion and slicked himself up before warning Niall, "I'm going to take you just like this, love."

Niall nodded and waited while Louis pushed into him slowly, watching for any signs of discomfort. Niall moaned once Louis bottomed out. "Louis. Lou-shit."

Louis leaned between Harry and Zayn, who both had fingers inside them, and kissed Niall happily. He rolled his hips deep, cock moving against Niall's walls. Niall groaned and pulled at Louis' shirt. Louis rumpled it up and threw it over his head onto the floor. Niall gripped at Louis' chest and laid back as Louis thrust into him.

"Zayn." Niall reached for him.

Zayn pulled his fingers out and straddled Niall's hips. "Is this what you want?" He grinded Niall's cock between his cheeks. Niall's body was loose and his head foggy by now. He tried to nod, but he wasn't sure if he pulled it off. Zayn used the copious amounts of precome pooled at Niall's base to slick him up before sitting down smoothly, a long sigh leaving his mouth.

Niall couldn't stay still, but also couldn't coordinate his body movements, so he was bucking between the two but not very powerfully.

"Come on, Li," Zayn encouraged.

Niall realized what was next and knew he'd die tonight. There was no way his mind would stay awake once he had Liam in his mouth. But he also knew that if he didn't, he'd die, too. Liam stripped off, eyes on Niall the whole time. When Liam straddled Niall's face, the smaller boy moaned and leaned up to kiss anywhere he could. Louis and Zayn were mostly still now, waiting for Liam to continue.

Liam just played, much to Niall's pleasure and disdain. He swiped his tip across Niall's bottom lip, pulling it down and opening Niall's mouth wider. Niall whined and swiped his tongue out, flicking the wet slit of Liam's head. Liam moaned and played his cock around Niall's lips in a slick circle. "Look at you. Who knew you'd be so needy for it. Such a slut."

Niall groaned, the sound scratchy and desperate. His mouth was hanging open, but Liam was just teasing the edges. Niall's brows creased up and he wanted to cry for it, which he knew somewhere in his mind that was crazy. He didn't even like cock, much less beg for it, cry for it. But if Liam didn't let him taste in the next two seconds, Niall was going to break. Need it.

Luckily, Liam must have been able to tell and pushed inside, Niall's lips immediately closing around him. "God, Ni. That's it, baby. Just like that." Liam rocked into Niall's mouth, hands on either side of his head to control him. Niall was glad for the guidance, because he was barely holding his head up right now. He just kept trying to taste as much as he could while Liam slid across his tongue and against the warm walls at the back of his mouth.

Then Zayn was pulling Harry between him and Liam and Niall felt like, with all the weight, he might just fall through the bed, through the floor, and float away. Harry straddled Niall's torso and held himself open for Zayn, who quickly layered some lotion over his cock and slid into the taller boy.

All his boys were lined up, fucking him or each other, above him and he never wanted to lose it. This was, for some reason, the safest and warmest Niall had ever felt. If he could keep them on him and in him and around him forever, then he'd sure as hell do it.

Louis was the first to thrust again, pulling a sob from a sensitive Niall. Liam moaned at the sensation around his cock and pushed deeper. Zayn pushed back and forth between Harry and Niall, sheathing himself and then the blond, over and over. Harry reached down and thumbed at Niall's straining nipples, making Niall thrash as best he could against the too-much feeling.

"I think he likes that," Harry teased and pinched them harder. Niall screamed around Liam's cock, making Liam throw his head back and moan. Everyone was moving faster now and Niall was left to just lie there and take it. He was getting heavier and heavier, but lighter at the same time. He thought maybe he'd just implode and end it all.

He didn't hear the vibrations until the tip of the toy was nudging in alongside Louis' cock. Niall screamed again, louder if possible, and scratched at Liam's thighs, drawing red lines. Liam pinned his wrists by his head and fucked his face desperately. Niall was crying, tears streaming down his bright red cheeks. Louis was twisting the pulsing toy in just an inch or two, but it was enough.

Niall shook, body twitching and legs kicking out, as he came inside Zayn's tight body. No sooner had his body given him what he needed, did his eyes finally go black and his mind floated away. He could still feel them, around him and on him, but it was like they'd become one mass source of overwhelming pleasure. One his brain couldn't bear to decipher at the moment.

He felt Liam's warm seed first. It trickled down his throat for a moment before his swallowing reflex kicked in and he choked down the rest of his load. Liam's dick was pulled from his mouth, but he stayed a pressing warmth on Niall's shoulders.

Then Zayn was clenching tight on Niall's achingly sensitive prick, pulling a drowsy whine from him. Harry moaned and followed as he felt Zayn fill him up. He colored Niall's chest, but all Niall could recognize was the warmth of it.

Then Louis was squeezing his hips tight enough to bruise and shooting ropes of cum into his hole, toy forgotten again on the bed. "Fucking hell, Niall," Louis breathed as he shook through his high.

The boy's climbed off slowly, but didn't go far as Niall whined at the loss to heat. He wasn't sure who was who anymore, but he had someone on both sides and someone on his chest so he couldn't complain. Then something that felt like Antarctica, but was probably just cooler than his burning skin, was wiping along his body, cleaning him up. Soon it was gone and replaced by more warmth, which Niall sighed into and smiled.

***

He woke up alone in his bed, but tucked in, tight and cozy. He smiled at the gesture and sat up. He instantly groaned in pain, ass and throat and arms and mind sore from the night before. He looked around and saw various articles of clothing still laying around, meaning the boys were probably still here. Niall dragged the blanket off the bed with him and wrapped it around his shoulders as he ventured out into his living room.

Liam and Louis were on the couch and Harry was just coming in with plates of fruit as Niall walked in. He froze for a moment, watching them before they saw him, and maybe falling in love just a little.

Then there were warm arms circling his waist and a kiss to his neck before Zayn whispered, "How ya feeling?"

Niall smiled lazily and nuzzled back into him in answer.

"Niall," Harry greeted fondly. "Come here. Sit with me." Zayn led Niall to the couch and plopped down next to him on the opposite side of Harry, and both boys cozied up to him. Niall leaned back and propped the bottom of his feet on the edge of the coffee table, unabashed about the view his open legs gave the boys.

"Still naked I see," Louis teased. "This might be your new favorite thing. And mine." Niall's cheeks flushed red, but his smile was endearing. A hand wandered up his parted thighs and Niall looked to see Liam draped across Harry's back, hand reaching over him. He looked down and Liam's hand seemed massive trailing along his thin thigh.

It kept moving until his fingers disappeared from sight, tucking between Niall's cheeks. When one played at his sore hole, Niall moaned and tried to close his legs, but Harry and Zayn were quick to pull them open wider.

"I think he's ready to go again, boys," Louis schemed. He got down from the couch, placing his fruit plate on the table, and knelt between Niall's legs. He moaned quietly at the view given to him and rubbed his hands up and down Niall's calves. "This is the start of something great, Nialler." With a cheeky smirk, Louis ducked his head between Niall's thighs, making Niall moan into the morning air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
11.8K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
4.2K 32 13
My mediocre writing and word vomit put into writing form. Read at your own risk. This is a collection of imagines about Zianourry (if you couldn't al...
1.1M 11.6K 55
Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regularly. I ship it all! INCLUDING ZIANOURRY...