Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellasโœจ 1. Love Lessons by Professor โœ“ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
N E W B O O K
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
R E A D
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
I M P O R T A N T
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช

โœช

4.7K 295 37
By iraliyawrites

Hello everyone!

I am updating after so long. I just did not feel like writing anything in the past few weeks. Has anyone missed me?🥹

Zohal wiped her face with her trembling fingers. She was shocked at what happened with her. Her heart was aching. Her mind was full of questions. She left her house in hope of making a beautiful home with a man who crushed her dreams under his feet in no time. Her future was at stake?

She felt hatred towards her husband who seemed like a monster to her.

What would she do now?

She didn't had a supportive family at her back. Her family wasn't going to do anything for her. They were done with her by marrying her to this mysterious man who also hurt her like everyone else.

Why she didn't get love all her life?

Her heart was screaming for the answers that nobody was able to give her. Especially this man who behaved in such an uncivilized manner to her.

Zohal looked around in the room. She was standing in a small sitting area which had an open kitchen at one corner, beside the kitchen there was a door to the room in which Zarrar disappeared. It was the only bedroom in the small cottage. There was another small door, next to the bedroom. It must be a bathroom.

In front of the open kitchen, a few chairs, a small sofa and a table were lying in the middle of the sitting space. A large glass window at the other corner opened into the dark world outside.

A cracking sound appeared in the deadly silence. Zarrar stood at the door of his bedroom. His gaze met with her who was still standing at the same place he left her.

"What's my mistake?" She asked him.

He changed into a black trousers and a black sweater. Ignoring her, he averted his gaze from her and opened the door of the bathroom.

Zohal starred at his back. She shuddered as he closed the door with a thud.

"What's my mistake!!!" She mumbled to herself.

She was feeling cold now. The temperature was getting low as the night passing. She removed her jewelery and put it on the wooden table. She walked to her bag which was lying beside the main door. She took out her sleeping suit. Her hands swiftly removed her dupatta and released her hair from the bun.

Zarrar entered the living room. He found her, standing near the sofa, her hands holding clothes and her long hair falling on her shoulder. She also looked up at him.

"I won't share my room with you. This is your space. Help yourself. Get a place to sleep and do not disturb me" He spat before disappearing into his room again.

The night passed with restlessness. She laid down on the sofa, curling her legs to her chest. She had nothing else to cover herself from the harsh winter's cold except her wool shawl. She also wore her coat over her sweater but it wasn't enough to warm her. She couldn't find a heater there and the fireplace was out of woods.

She didn't want to face that heartless man who didn't even think twice that how will she pass night without anything warm. She was confused at his harsh behavior. Why he married her? She wasn't getting peace.

She didn't know what time she slept. In the morning, Zarrar came out of his space. His eyes found a delicate figure curled up on the sofa. Her eyes were closed. Her long hair adorned her face.

For a moment, he felt bad for putting her in this condition. He slept peacefully in his warm cozy bed and he made her struggle through the whole night. It wasn't fair. Acceptance or no acceptance of this relationship but he couldn't deprive her of basic necessities.

He walked back into his bedroom and took out another quilt from the cupboard. Unwillingly, he covered her with the quilt. After his morning routine, he filed the fireplace with pieces of wood. The fire warmed the whole space in a few minutes.

Zarrar looked out of the window while making his breakfast. It was raining outside and there was no sunlight.

Zohal opened her eyes slowly, she wasn't feeling cold anymore. She found something over herself. After getting her conscious she realized, she had a quilt on her body and fireplace was lit.

No one else than Zarrar could do this, her heart softened.

She sat up on the sofa and looked around. She found him starring at her. He couldn't stop himself from looking into her pink eyes, she must have wept last night, he thought.

"Thank you" She said to her as their gaze met.

"I just didn't want you to die. Nothing else!" He asked her firmly.

"Whatever the reason is but at least you cared for me" She expected him to say something but he remained silent. She decided to prepare breakfast after freshening up.

"Hmm" She joined her fingers together in nervousness.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked him, who was sitting in a chair close to the window, holding a cup. His eyes were fixed outside.

It was her first day in this new life. She didn't want to complicate things more. She knew she had to compromise like she had been doing all her life. So she held herself together to face him.

"Privacy" He muttered.

"What..??" She couldn't understand him.

"Didn't I say not to disturb me" He asked her harshly.

"I was just asking a simple question about breakfast. I didn't mean to disturb you in any way" She explained herself confidently.

"Silence" He raised his hand in the hair stopping her to say anything further.

She didn't say anything to him again and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for herself. She was starving from last night. She didn't understand why he wasn't bothered as he also didn't had meal last night.

He kept sitting at the same place. He behaved like he was alone in this tiny space. For him, she didn't exist. At least, not yet.

...

Zohal opened the main door with a small smile lingering on her lips.

"Aslamo alaikum" She welcomed him warmly.

Without saying anything he passed by her. Her smile disappeared the next moment.

"You should at least reply to my Salam. It's called manners" She asked him softly.

"Do. Not. Except. Anything. From. Me" He cleared himself again to her.

She took a deep breath to not feel hurt by his behavior.

"How was your day?" She tried to initiate a conversation they never actually had.

"Pathetic. Just as you" He calmly insulted her. Opening the door of his room, he walked into his room, behind him the door closed making a loud sound.

Her eyes watered at his words. He was intentionally hurting her. She had done anything wrong to him for him to have any reason to misbehave with her.

"Today I prepared chinese for dinner" She told him calmly as he came out of the bathroom.

Without saying anything he settled on the sofa, she served him dinner. She sat near him holding her plate in her hands.

"Didn't I tell you I need privacy. Move from here and settle somewhere else" He glared at her.

They had been living together for a week now and they had the same routine from day one. He would ask her to stay away from him and she wouldn't as it was her right to be with him. She was his wife, he had to accept and respect that. Zohal wasn't gonna leave him on his own. She wanted to make everything alright in her life.

She didn't want Gul Bano to win in her evil plan. She won't let anyone destroy her life.

"I didn't have dinner. I was waiting for you" She asked him sweetly.

He silently threw the spoon back into his place. Before he could get up from his place she held his hand.

"Zarrar!" She called him sweetly.

Her soft touch and the way she called his name for the first time, stopped him at his place. He felt a strange feeling inside his body. He didn't want to be near her and she was doing everything to be near him.

"Please mat jain" She requested.

(Please don't leave)

"Why did you touch me?" He held her wrist in his hand and asked angrily.

"Ek bat samjh main nahi ati tumahre dimagh main. Mujh se door raho tum!!" He snapped at her.

(Can't you understand a simple thing. Stay away from me)

"Biwi hoon apki. Har haq hasil hy mujhy. Ap mujhy sy mera haq nahi cheen sakte" She reminded him.

(I am your wife. I have all the rights on you and you can't snatch them away from me)

"Meri biwi nahi, majboori ho tum" He increased his grip on her hand.

(You aren't my wife. You are just a compulsion)

...........................................................

Nakhre dekho janab ke😶

Don't forget to vote✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 106K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
26K 905 56
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€ & ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‡๐‘ ๐„ ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐€๐Ÿ’ž #๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐’๐ž...
18.2K 854 49
โ™กHe calms her chaos and she fuel his fire that's why they are a match made between heaven and hellโ™ก "For me, going to New York is my dream. There I w...
876K 49.1K 82
Step into the world of short romantic stories with this book, which features a delightful collection of love stories. Get ready to immerse yourself i...