✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

101-105

235 4 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 101. Chapter 101: The Scandal Appears Again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 101 The scandal reappeared

Su Yinian received the last supplies and was about to leave, but he probably never dreamed that he had just left on his front foot, and his scandal broke out later.

[A certain eighteenth-tier family sitcom is quite bloody little star, who is willing to fall and run to sell his ass to a sixty-year-old man as a little lover, how can the other party be able to bite the tongue? This

news is also accompanied by a photo of Su Yinian and Gong Li eating, but it is very strange that Gong Shangyi, who is traveling with him, seems to have been deliberately erased, and the person behind this clearly wants to kill and stink Su Yinian.

As soon as this news came out, it detonated the entire social platform network, and all kinds of post bars, various groups and the like were discussing this matter, scolding Su Yinian and constantly smearing him.

Su Yinian's Weibo has fallen.

You can: the melon I ate today almost choked me, and I almost threw it up! My teeth are crumbling.

Two-Faced Man: Sleeping..................... Yes! That's too exciting, isn't it?

Xiao Susu: I'm really drunk too, isn't it just a few photos of eating? What does this mean?

Entertainment gossip world: As far as I know, Su Yinian didn't just go with the old man of the palace, there was also a young man with him, what kind of mentality did the person who broke the news? What the hell is it to get rid of the youth P?

Dream back to the Tang Dynasty: Such an old man has to go to his mouth, and a certain eighteenth line is really willing to do whatever it takes to be popular, he is really wronged! Now that I think about it, I feel a little sorry for him!

The morgue is fun: the upstairs guy should be careful when he talks, what's the big deal if it's just eating together? If eating with your elders is to be fostered, then don't eat with your uncle and aunt in the future, lest you be fostered by your uncle and aunt. Things to come.

Huang Dada: Su Yinian is really disgusting, get out of the entertainment industry quickly!

The little goldfish is running: How do I think this melon is eaten a little inexplicably wicked, there is not too much intimate behavior in the whole process, how can it be misinterpreted like this? Could it be that the people of the Su family are making some kind of trouble and want to harm Su Yinian, right? Isn't Su Yinian hacked in front of him all the ghosts of the Su family?

Xiao Daiyu: That's it, this Su family is really, if Su Su and Su Linhong really restore the father-son relationship, it will have no impact on them, why are you so nervous?

I'll have the final say on whether I'm drunk or not: a certain 18-line fan is too whitewashed... Don't be particular! Su Yinian and the old man Gong have nothing to do with each other, how can they eat together? What else can there be besides the relationship between godfather and godson? Su Yinian only began to suddenly become popular this year, and I haven't seen Tiangong Entertainment go so hard to praise Su Yinian before? Su Yinian must have some backing behind him! Don't be deceived!

Upstairs is a dog: It's ridiculous, let me give you a science popularization. Shang Yi is actually Gong Shangyi, the youngest son of the Gong family, and the old man Gong is his grandfather. The three of them had dinner together that day, and I have pictures to prove it! Don't splash any dirty water on Su Su's body! Shang Yi took his friends to eat with his grandfather, what's wrong? Do you have to be fostered? Why are people's minds so dirty now? It's disgusting!

Shang Yi's fans looked at the photo and drank, it was really their brother, Su Yinian was splashed with dirty water, then Shang Yi would definitely be "to blame" on the side, the Su family wanted to attack Su Yinian, but they also attacked their own idols, how can this work?

As a result, what was originally a landslide victory at the beginning slowly developed into a one-sided crush.

And the protagonist of the "scandal" is standing awkwardly in front of Feng Beizhi at this moment.

Su Yinian watched in astonishment as Feng Beizhi's pants were half off, sitting on the bed, Feng Beizhi's hand

Su Yinian looked shocked, and pointed at Feng Beizhi with a trembling voice, "You... You..."What are you doing here?"

Su Yinian was so frightened that he couldn't speak, his face was first pale for a while, and then his face turned red, and he didn't dare to look at Feng Beizhi's burning eyes.

Feng Beizhi felt a few hundred times in his heart, how could he know that he and Su Yinian met again, and they were facing such an embarrassing situation? He just has a lot of sexual desire because he misses someone too much, Su Yinian actually... I came back at this time, and I saw such an unbearable side.

Su Yinian found that he was staring at Feng Beizhi for too long, he hurriedly turned around, turned his back to Feng Beizhi, and said a little angrily: "In broad daylight, prostitution during the day, are you ashamed?" It's shameless.

Feng Beizhi, who was

already very depressed, heard Su Yinian say that he was not ashamed, his face changed completely, he stared at Su Yinian's back with a gloomy gaze, and said in a hoarse voice: "I'm just solving some physical problems, what's so strange?" Didn't I take you to the Red Light District? There's a lot of work right at the door in broad daylight, is it necessary for you to make such a fuss? I wonder how you came back so soon all of a sudden?

Su Yinian's face was flushed, and there was a faint fishy smell in the air,

Su Yinian felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter after smelling it, and he hurriedly said to Feng Beizhi: "You better hurry up and put on your clothes!" The corners of

Feng Beizhi's mouth rose slightly, and he said with a wicked smile: "I haven't liberated yet, it's uncomfortable, you just let me wear pants, how can this work?" You interrupted me, so that I can't vent, do you know, when a man is doing this kind of thing, if someone interrupts him carelessly, he will become a waste! Feng Beizhi deliberately took advantage of Su Yinian to know nothing and fooled casually.

Su Yinian was really fooled, his face was shocked, he wanted to turn his head to look at Feng Beizhi, but suddenly remembered Feng Beizhi, and he hurriedly turned his head away, "Will you really become a waster?"

Su Yinian was very nervous, he didn't want to harm Feng Beizhi because of his mistakes, which would make him feel guilty for a lifetime.

Seeing that Su Yinian obviously believed it, Feng Beizhi continued to flicker, "Of course what I said is true, you have made me a waste, you should tell me, how do you want to compensate me!" Having said that, but looking at Su Yinian's back, Su Yinian was now in front of him, how could he not be emotional? So Su Yinian wouldn't know at all that Feng Beizhi not only didn't become a waste,

Su Yinian was embarrassed and weak for a while,

"Then how do you want me to compensate you?"

! Feng Beizhi stood up, got behind Su Yinian, directly grabbed Su Yinian's shoulder, forcefully dragged Su Yinian back, and grabbed Su Yinian's hand.

Su Yinian quickly realized what Feng Beizhi wanted to do, and pushed Feng Beizhi away with a flushed face and said angrily: "You are too obscene!" Shameless! Lecher!

Su Yinian scolded unceremoniously.

But these are not threatening to Feng Beizhi at all, Feng Beizhi said with a puzzled face: "It's normal for you to be so excited and help each other, don't think nonsense!" Besides, if it weren't for you, I would have vented a long time ago! Do you need to do it all over again?

Su Yinian looked at the most beautiful face of Feng Beizhi in front of him, shyly overwhelmed, lowered his head and saw the lower body of Feng Beizhi, seeing that the top would be confused by Feng Beizhi's face, and looking at the bottom, he would see the one of Feng Beizhi...

Su Yinian, who was so entangled, didn't know what to do, so he had to turn his head ruthlessly, "Don't take me for a fool!" Heaven

said that he hurriedly took a few steps back, completely away from the control range of the sealed north.

Feng Beizhi: "..."This session is not easy to bring through the old antiques!" It's so hard to fool.

Su Yinian hurriedly rushed out of the room to meet Liu Changyu.

Liu Changyu was also surprised to see Su Yinian come back so soon, "We thought you would go for a few months, but you came back so soon?" "

I can't collect a lot of supplies in such a short time, can it be that the world is actually terrible?!

Su Yinian said about the speed of time, and waited for Feng Beizhi to come to the 2nd floor to meet Su Yinian. Liu Changyu raised his eyebrows, and it was obvious that Su Yinian was uncomfortable and Feng Beizhi smiled contentedly at the corner of his mouth? What happened between these two? However, he didn't think about it for too long, and Su Yinian quickly talked about what happened to him in another world.

Of course, Su Yinian only picked up the important things, and he didn't say anything about himself as a star and the Su family, which made Feng Beizhi worried.

However, Su Yinian avoided the important and light, Feng Beizhi naturally saw that the other party was still hiding some things.

Liu Changyu frowned slightly: "The flow rate of the two times changes because of you?" "What the hell is this? It's so humane?

Su Yinian opened his mouth and said: "That's true, that's right, I've been there for more than two months, but it's only been two days here!" Here's a look at what will happen to him after a few months here when he goes to the modern world.

Liu Changyu nodded and said, "Actually, it's good that this way, so that we don't have to explain the reason for your disappearance everywhere!" He and Feng Beizhi originally planned to leave and return to the base to explain the reason for Su Yinian's disappearance, but Su Yinian came back so soon.

Su Yinian took out a thick stack of lists from the space, "This is the list of materials I collected!"

Looking at such a thick list of supplies, Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu suddenly couldn't help but swallow their saliva, and their eyes were shining to catch the list and look at it.

Liu Changyu and Feng Beizhi quietly glanced at each other, the materials on it were enough for their base to last for a year.

Liu Changyu said with a happy expression on his face when he saw that Su Yinian had actually bought so many cars: "It's great that you actually bought so many cars!"

☆ 102. Chapter 102: Fall asleep together and chat

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 102 Feng Beizhi, who fell asleep and chatted

together, was also quite excited, hurriedly grabbed the list of shopping materials, and saw Su Yinian's list of car supplies, his face crossed with surprise, "So many cars? Gasoline got it?

Su Yinian said slowly: "I accepted two people as my apprentices, they are very capable, and they got me several truckloads of gasoline and diesel!" So, petrol and diesel will definitely be enough!

Liu Changyu smiled and said, "Great! However, we still have to negotiate this price! "Now it seems that what Su Yinian needs is nothing more than jade, gold and crystal nuclei, they only need to trade these things to get a large amount of materials, I have to say that Su Yinian's space has really helped them a lot.

Su Yinian glanced at Feng Beizhi, "As for the price, let's talk about it later, the jade and gold you gave me and the three big boxes have not been used!" "In fact, he doesn't lack anything now, what he lacks most now is probably pills and other things, he wants to save this last world, he hopes that there is a way to make those zombies recover and turn back into humans.

After seeing the prosperity and liveliness of modern society, Su Yinian would think of the cold and desolate end times from time to time, thinking that the space for human life was getting smaller and smaller, but there were more and more zombies, Su Yinian had such an idea in his heart again. He wanted zombies to be able to return to their human form. Therefore, it was necessary for him to go to the Wuzhen Continent.

Su Yinian thought so, and was naturally ready to face those people.

Su Yinian opened his mouth and said: "Now I actually have a lot of points, I can give these materials to you for free!"

Feng Beizhi refused, "This is not good, some things must be made clear in advance." We can't take these things for nothing, if you want to be a businessman, you will be cold to death by Liu Changyu if you are soft-hearted! "The most important thing is that if they take these materials for nothing, Feng Beizhi knows very well that they will have an illusion, an illusion that Su Yinian will serve them forever, and a terrible reason that will make them slack! They are not like Su Yinian who can travel through other worlds, they can only live in the last days, so they must not slack off and cannot relax their vigilance. Su Yinian's supplies came too easily, which would give them the feeling that they were actually living in a stable world, and this feeling was the most terrible. He knew that Su Yinian was kind, but they couldn't accept it, and in the last years, they had also become Xi to bartering and trading with crystal nucleus points.

Su Yinian needs these crystal nuclei, in fact, he also needs them, Su Yinian personally told him that he can take other people to travel through the world, but the price is relatively high. He didn't want to watch Su Yinian disappear in front of him again and again and he had no choice, the only way was for him to be able to shuttle with Su Yinian, and in this way, what they needed most was the crystal nucleus.

Therefore, these materials must not be given to them in vain, and they must be exchanged for crystal nuclei, jade, and Su Yinian.

Feng Beizhi thought for a moment, but unexpectedly, after listening to Feng Beizhi's words, Su Yinian suddenly remembered the scenes he had filmed and the lines he had said in the modern world.

Su Yinian's clear eyes stared at Feng Beizhi, and he suddenly said, "Having said that, you are an exception!"

When Feng Beizhi heard this, he was completely stunned, as if he hadn't heard what Su Yinian said, and frowned slightly, "You... Say what?

Liu Changyu, who was forced to be the background

on the side, raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expect there to be a good show.

Su Yinian mustered up his courage, blended with Feng Beizhi's gaze, and said, "I thought I thought I was very clear, I said that if it were you, it would be okay to give these things away for free!"

Feng Beizhi clearly felt that his heart seemed to be beating rapidly, and he obviously noticed that something seemed to have changed in Su Yinian's body, Su Yinian was brighter than before, and expressed his thoughts more unabashedly, he used to be shy when he said a few words, but now he is so brave, is Su Yinian confessing his heart to him? Su Yinian confessed?

This thought startled Feng Beizhi, how could Su Yinian suddenly be so brave and bold?

Although Feng Beizhi was a little happy in his heart, when he thought that Su Yinian's change had happened without his knowledge, Feng Beizhi's heart was a little uncomfortable.

Feng Beizhi was helpless: "Do you know what you mean by this?" Are you courting me? Are you..."

Su Yinian nodded as a matter of course and said, "Of course I'm showing favor to you, you've saved you many times, and I want to repay you!" Feng

Beizhi: "..."Damn, is it just a repayment?"

Su Yinian saw Feng Beizhi's face under the pit, and seemed to realize that he had said the wrong thing, "Actually, it's all because of you... I'm going to—" I mustered up the courage to speak my heart.

Liu Changyu on the side yawned and raised his hand to interrupt the two, "I said, I'm still here!" If you want to play the plot of a youth idol drama, can you change places? "At least the background shouldn't be such a big living person as him!

Feng Beizhi nodded crisply, "Okay!" "There are some things that really deserve to be said in a different place.

Su Yinian stared at Feng Beizhi, as if he wanted to imprint Feng Beizhi's face in his heart, he nodded, "Hmm!

Liu Changyu: "..."He's a dead man?" Neither of them pretended to be if he didn't exist!

Because it was afternoon when Su Yinian came back, they didn't leave in a hurry, but with Su Yinian's help, the three of them had a beautiful meal.

Stir-fried flower nails, spicy crayfish, as well as hamburgers, fried chicken and cola, Su Yinian has no appetite, after all, he has a light food. But Liu Changyu and Feng Beizhi seemed to be possessed by King David, and they actually cleaned all the food on the table.

After eating a beautiful meal, Feng Beizhi took Su Yinian back to the room to rest, of course Liu Changyu didn't follow him uninterestingly, and the two of them must have a lot to say. This must include why Su Yinian has changed so much. Liu Changyu actually discovered the change in Su Yinian, Su Yinian became more confident and youthful than before, this is a signal, a... It is very likely that Su Yinian will abandon the signal of this world!

Therefore, Liu Changyu is happy to see the relationship between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, but these two people are too awkward, and they are hiding and tucking away, and they dare not reveal their true intentions.

Feng Beizhi watched Su Yinian take out the brand-new bedding and mat, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

"We both want to sleep together?

Su Yinian's cheeks were slightly red, and he said a little unnaturally: "If you don't like it, then I can go to the floor!"

Feng Beizhi secretly scolded Su Yinian in his heart that he really couldn't speak, if he said he liked it, wouldn't that mean that he took the initiative to confess to Su Yinian? But if he said he didn't like it, wouldn't it push Su Yinian farther and farther? Feng Beizhi, who was in a dilemma, glared at Su Yinian and said, "You sleep with me, it's autumn, and you will be very cold when you lay on the floor!" Although you have brought a lot of medicines and supplies now, it does not mean that you can get sick so quickly!

Su Yinian smiled and said, "Okay! I won't let myself get sick! "So he and Feng Beizhi are going to sleep together, and Feng Beizhi can't get rid of him even if he wants to.

The two were lying side by side on the bed, their breathing and body temperature would involuntarily intertwine together, their arms side by side, Su Yinian's fingers could touch Feng Beizhi's, and the light touch was like their hearts approaching little by little.

Feng Beizhi suddenly opened his mouth and asked about Su Yinian's affairs in the modern world, "Are you there, have you done anything else besides collecting supplies?" Have you met any friends or something, by the way, who are those two apprentices of yours? Why is there so much capacity to get so much gasoline? In fact, what Feng Beizhi was most afraid of was that Su Yinian had met a lot of friends without him reacting, compared to the human beings in that world who were glamorous every day, Feng Beizhi couldn't dress up well in this world, and sometimes the whole person was disgraced, compared to the beautiful and good-looking ones that Su Yinian encountered, Feng Beizhi suddenly felt a little inferior in his heart.

It was the first time Feng Beizhi had felt this way, he was really afraid of Su YiAfter looking at the flowers and plants outside, you will find that their world is dirty, messy, desolate and lonely, full of zombies, there is no entertainment place, every day is to kill zombies to find supplies to eat, such days are indeed very boring, and extremely dangerous.

He wasn't sure if Su Yinian would be able to stay by his side all the time.

Su Yinian slowly opened his mouth and Feng Beizhi talked about his life in the modern world, he said that he became a star, and he wanted to help this body avenge.

Su Yinian said a lot, a lot, and talked about the people of the Gong family.

"Now Gong Li and Gong Shangyi, the two grandsons, are my apprentices, and I will give them some boxing techniques!

Feng Beizhi said sourly: "Why haven't I heard that you know these boxing techniques, why don't you give them to me?"

Su Yinian looked surprised, "The problem is that I'm already learning Xi fighting skills from you!" In my heart, you're already my master, so... I didn't even think about teaching you boxing! And he forgot about it so completely that he couldn't remember that he could hand over his boxing skills to the other party.

Su Yinian quietly raised his eyes, "If you want to learn, but you can learn my own martial arts Lingfeng Boxing!" It is said that after the Ling Feng Fist reaches the twelfth floor, the fist can change endlessly, and with the wind as a boost, no one can beat it! It's a pity that no matter how much I cultivate, I haven't even figured out the first layer! Actually, I also know that I am not suitable.

Feng Beizhi looked at the disappointed expression on Su Yinian's face and felt a little distressed, Su Yinian worked so hard to be a useful person, but he was labeled as a waste since he was a child. Now that Su Yinian "recognizes the reality" and finds that he is not the material for learning boxing at all, I am afraid that he is more sad than anyone else.

"Just give me a set of boxing techniques, since it's your natal boxing method, you can keep it and learn it yourself! Feng Beizhi didn't have the idea of taking people's favor, and he really felt sorry for Su Yinian.

☆ 103. Chapter 103: Tempting each other for sincerity

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 103 Mutual Temptation and Exchange of True Hearts

Su Yinian naturally understood what Feng Beizhi was thinking, he knew that Feng Beizhi didn't want to take away his favor, but Su Yinian knew that he should accept his fate. Unless he could find a high-level alchemist to refine the pill for him to wash the meridians and cut the marrow, he would only be a waste in this life. If he didn't want to be a waste, he would probably have to do it in the modern world.

Su Yinian opened his mouth and said: "You don't have to worry about me, now that you have thought about it, I want to go home, I want to find a senior alchemist to refine the pill for me." Hearing

Su Yinian say that he was leaving, Feng Beizhi immediately became anxious, "You want to leave now?" We've only been meeting for a few hours! "Su Yinian may not care too much about him, how can he just come and leave?

Su Yinian hurriedly said: "If you don't leave now, I plan to stay here for a few more months!" Although Feng Beizhi may not feel it, but for Su Yinian, he has not seen Feng Beizhi for almost two months, his thoughts are getting deeper and deeper day by day, he originally thought that after seeing the Huahua society in the modern world, his feelings for Feng Beizhi will slowly fade, but he was surprised to find that this is not the case.

He misses him! I miss him so much!

In the modern world, Su Yinian actually often suffers from insomnia because... There is no body temperature and embrace around him!

At this time, Su Yinian knew that he was finished, and he was completely planted!

After coming back, it is rare to be able to chat with Feng Beizhi, he naturally will not miss such an opportunity, and it is impossible for him to leave after only staying for a day or two. Since the time flow rate of the two worlds of the end of the world and the modern world is caused by him, Su Yinian guessed that even if he returned to the Wuzhen Continent, this time flow would probably not change in any way, it must be because of him.

So even if he stays in the last days for a few months, it doesn't matter, but he and Wu Yingxue have taken a week's leave, so that he can stay with Feng Beizhi for half a year.

After Feng Beizhi heard Su Yinian's explanation, he breathed a sigh of relief without a trace, "Although it's not good to leave now, the weather has been getting colder and colder recently, and no one has given me a warm quilt, I still want to say..."

Su Yinian's answer was too fast, and it could even be said that he couldn't wait, it turned out that

Su Yinian wanted to be with him so much? The smile on the corner of Feng Beizhi's mouth couldn't help but rise, but he wanted to pretend to be reserved and pretend that he didn't care.

"I don't like anyone else! Feng Beizhi nodded, and the matter was settled.

"What have you done since you became a star? Feng Beizhi asked.

Su Yinian said, "It's very tiring to be a star, I have to keep filming every day, sometimes I can only sleep for two or three hours a day, it's so tiring!" I don't like to be a star, I still prefer to kill zombies with you, only by making myself stronger and stronger, can I go back to take revenge!

Su Yinian did not hide his hatred for the family of Wuzhen Continent, he wanted revenge, and he was going crazy thinking about it.

Feng Beizhi understands Su Yinian's pain and hatred, if he is Su Yinian, he will not give up revenge because the five other parties get along in different worlds.

"You're going to get stronger and stronger! Definitely! "Seal the north to the opening.

Su Yinian smiled, and then said: "But it's quite interesting when there are stars, I brought a mobile phone with the gg I photographed, you... Would you like to see it? After reading these gg Su Yi Nian, he felt a little ashamed.

Feng Beizhi nodded, "Did you buy me a mobile phone?"

Su Yinian hurriedly nodded and said, "Of course there is, I forgot that no one will forget you!" Your phone is the latest and has a great battery life! Feng

Beizhi: "..."Su Yinian didn't even know about the TV series before, but now it's still worth filming, and he still knows the battery life?

Feng Beizhi was a little depressed in his heart, and always felt that every change in Su Yinian was not because of him or not because of him or that it didn't happen under his nose, he would have a feeling that Su Yinian was snatched away.

Feng Beizhi also knew that his idea was really naïve, but he couldn't help it, he had such a strong desire for exclusivity for Su Yinian, and he wanted to keep Su Yinian firmly in the palm of his hand.

It's best to let Su Yinian only look at him and only look at him alone in this life.

Su Yinian didn't know that Feng Beizhi's breathing beside him suddenly became heavier, and his body became hotter, all because of him.

Su Yinian looked up with some confusion, "Boss, what's wrong with you?" Got a fever?

Feng Beizhi said angrily, "You better give me your phone!"

Su Yi took out his mobile phone from the space and handed it to Feng Beizhi, "Give!"

Feng Beizhi skillfully turned on the machine, clicked on the video, and couldn't help but feel ready to move when he saw Su Yinian wearing a cute doll costume. Looking at another GG, Su Yinian is cooperating with others, a drink GG, Su Yinian is wearing a suit and has a cold gaze.

This is the first time Feng Beizhi has seen such a handsome and compelling Su Yinian.

"Very handsome! The

corners of Su Yinian's mouth rose slightly, "I also think I'm handsome!"

"This person is your apprentice!" Feng Beizhi looked at the name on GG and guessed.

Su Yinian was a little surprised, and looked at Feng Beizhi in disbelief, "How do you know?" "

Isn't your apprentice called Gong Shangyi? There is also this person called Shang Yi, and you just said that you and your apprentice can be said to have filmed gg together without knowing each other, so it is estimated that this person is right! Feng Beizhi said with certainty, and his eyes fell on Gong Shangyi's hand on Su Yinian's shoulder, but for the sake of the other party being Su Yinian's apprentice, he endured it.

Su Yinian hurriedly nodded and said, "You are really amazing, it's him, he is indeed my apprentice!" Boss, you are so observant, what did you do before? You can't be a police officer, right?

When Feng Beizhi heard this, his body stiffened slightly, and he turned his head without a trace and said, "I used to dream of being a policeman, but I didn't get in!" It's just a little gangster!

"I don't believe it! Su Yinian shook his head and said, in his opinion, Feng Beizhi's temperament all over his body shows that Feng Beizhi is extraordinary, how can such a person be just a gangster?

Feng Beizhi patted Su Yinian's head and said, "I was really a bastard before!"

Su Yinian looked puzzled, "But... Aren't all the thugs seventeen or eighteen years old? You're almost 30 years old!

Su Yinian's unintentional words stabbed Feng Beizhi's heart heavily.

Feng Beizhi: "..."Sometimes he really wants to sew up Su Yinian's mouth, and he can't speak, right? What happened to 30? A man's 30 is a flower! He's still young!

"You said that you became a star, you should have met a lot of stars, right? The star is handsome and beautiful, don't you have a favorite? Feng Beizhi changed the topic, and finally said the question he wanted to ask the most.

Su Yinian frowned: "I don't have anything I like!" "Is it enough for him to like only one person? Those people didn't seal the north to look good! He just needs to keep Feng Beizhi and let Feng Beizhi have no chance to "mess with flowers" outside.

The two of them obviously have the same heart for each other, they both want to monopolize each other, but I don't know why they draw it on their lips, and the two just can't say what they like.

Su Yinian did not perceive the temptation of Feng Beizhi, but wanted to use it to test back.

"What about the boss?" If you have someone you like in the future... What am I going to do? Do you want to continue pretending to be a lover with you? Su Yinian cautiously said that he didn't know Feng Beizhi's mind after all, even if he pretended, he was willing to pretend for the rest of his life, as long as Feng Beizhi was the only one by his side. But what if... No? What if Feng Beizhi finds someone better than him?

Feng Beizhi didn't notice Su Yinian's temptation, although he wanted to say that he would have a lover one day, but he was afraid that Su Yinian wouldn't be able to understand what he meant.

Feng Beizhi had no choice but to speak: "I have no plans to find a lover at the moment, so I trouble you to continue to pretend to be my lover!"

Su Yinian was a little disappointed, although he thought that as long as Feng Beizhi had him in his life, it would be enough, but after thinking about it carefully, he felt that he was too greedy and wanted to be more intimate with Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian nodded, "I can be your lover!" "It's okay not to pretend.

Su Yinian didn't say the last sentence, but Feng Beizhi seemed to feel something, and they all fell silent.

After a long time, Feng Beizhi spoke: "I can't sleep a little..."Su

Yinian nodded and said, "Me too!" "

Or... Let's chat, let's talk about the things you encounter in the modern world, you can encounter a lot of things! "Otherwise there wouldn't have been such a big change.

Su Yinian said: "It's really tiring to be a star, although I told myself not to care, but I still couldn't help but open Weibo, and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable when I saw so many people speaking ill of me, why can't those people give us a little more tenderness?" You have to scold me so badly!

Su Yinian lowered his head in frustration, "Boss, I don't want to be a star, I don't want to act, I don't want to sing, after all, those are not what I'm good at." But I don't know what to do when I get there. I can only be dragged forward by them, if I make a mistake, I may have to blame all the pressure on me at that time..."

Feng Beizhi really didn't think that Su Yinian would have such a weak side, he had encountered such a thing before, and Ken almost always spoke with his fists. If it's an Internet black fan, you need two punches directly. No matter what, you can't let your own Su Su be wronged.

Feng Beizhi opened his mouth and said: "If you really don't want to act, then don't act!" And if you care about the rumors, then you don't want to go!

Su Yinian sighed, "But I don't want to compensate for those liquidated damages..."

☆ 104. Chapter 104: The conversation at night is very intimate

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 104 The conversation at night was very intimate

Feng Beizhi didn't want to think about it, the reason why Su Yinian was so concerned about money was not to collect more materials. Otherwise, why should Su Yinian bother about these things.

Feng Beizhi patted Su Yinian's head angrily and said, "Aren't there still a lot of those jades?" Isn't it just liquidated damages, what can't you lose? "Compared with breach of contract, Feng Beizhi cares more about Su Yinian appearing in front of people, he doesn't want Su Yinian to be known by more and more people without him knowing, and more and more people like him.

Su Yinian only needs to care about him.

Feeling the temperature of Feng Beizhi's palm, the corners of Su Yinian's mouth rose slightly and said, "But I'm just distressed, it's not 100 yuan, it's tens of millions of liquidated damages, I can't bear it!" "Although the money is indeed good, they can still save it at the moment!

Seeing Su Yinian like this, Feng Beizhi smiled helplessly and said, "Okay! It's okay if you don't want to break the contract, and I don't object to you if you want to continue to be a star, but you have to promise me one thing!

Su Yinian's head rubbed next to Feng Beizhi's arm, he raised his eyebrows, and looked at Feng Beizhi's well-defined and delicate chin, "What do you want me to do?"

Feng Beizhi pretended to think for a moment, and then said as if he had just come over: "Otherwise, how about you not be allowed to shoot kiss scenes?" If Su Yinian becomes a star, he will inevitably continue to act, and there will definitely be no way to avoid those passion scenes in acting, which makes Feng Beizhi very dissatisfied.

didn't give Su Yinian a chance to start, Feng Beizhi continued: "In short, as long as it's a scene in bed, you can refuse it all for me!" He couldn't help it, he took Su Yinian in his arms and kissed and touched him, why should others?

Su Yinian hesitated, "But..."Since he decided to act and took over this drama, he naturally has to work hard to the end. It can't be said that in order to avoid suspicion, you don't touch the kiss scene, sometimes the appropriate passion scene can improve the texture of the film. Since Su Yinian wants to be an actor and a star, of course he can't be very willful, and not kissing is not disrespectful to half of his future, but disrespectful to his profession.

Although Su Yinian is a halfway monk, since he has decided to do this, he naturally has to work hard to do it well.

Seeing that Su Yinian still wanted to hesitate, the corners of Feng Beizhi's mouth twitched, and he said angrily: "I used to tell me that men and women should not kiss, but now do you think you can kiss strangers?" And I'm also for your good, do you know how dirty kissing is? The human mouth is full of bacteria, and kissing a person is equivalent to eating tens of millions of bacteria, and it is easy to get sick! It's all for your own good!

Su Yinian slandered in his heart, he didn't know before, but now he can vaguely guess the meaning behind Feng Beizhi's words. After all, he has watched a lot of romantic TV series, how could he not hear the meaning of Feng Beizhi's words?

Feng Beizhi said that he didn't want him to kiss the scene?

Actually, it's not impossible, he just tries to avoid it. However, Su Yinian remembered Feng Beizhi's kiss again, and thought of Feng Beizhi kissing him involuntarily, and now he actually said that the kiss was dirty! Isn't this a deliberate attempt to anger him?

Su Yinian got up suddenly, folded his legs, and sat on the bed, "It's not impossible not to kiss the scene!" But is kissing really that dirty? Will you get sick? Could it be cancer? If that's the case for me, then I won't be able to kiss anyone in the future, not even the person I like? Feng

Beizhi: "..."Feng Beizhi never expected that he would actually hit himself on the foot with a stone, and when he heard Su Yinian say the last sentence, Feng

Beizhi was already angry in his heart.

Feng Beizhi hurriedly changed his words and said: "Actually... You can find someone you like to kiss..."

Speaking of which, he is also to blame for this, blame him for forgetting to tell Su Yinian that apart from him, Feng Beizhi will never allow Su Yinian to kiss others.

Seeing Feng Beizhi immediately change his words, Su Yinian only felt funny in his heart, why didn't he find out that Feng Beizhi was so duplicitous before?

Su Yinian said, "Hmm! I'll go find someone I like to kiss!

Su Yinian's voice was not loud, but it completely angered Feng Beizhi. Feng Beizhi sulked in his heart, what did Su Yi mean by this? Su Yinian said that he would find someone he liked, shouldn't the person Su Yinian like be him? Who else does Su Yinian want to go to?

Feng Beizhi watched Su Yinian sit on the bed and felt depressed, and wanted to lean the pillow on his back, and also got up, "Who do you like?"

Su Yinian didn't expect Feng Beizhi to ask so bluntly, so he shook his head helplessly and said, "I don't have anyone I like now!" "

No?? Feng Beizhi was stunned by these two words, Su Yinian actually said that he didn't have a favorite person, so what is he?

Feng Beizhi also knew that he was not qualified to ask Su Yinian, so he could only sulk to himself.

Looking at the sullen Feng Beizhi, Su Yinian suddenly said, "Boss, what if the person I find in the future doesn't like to kiss?"

Feng Beizhi frowned secretly, he was already enough to be congested now, what did Su Yinian do if he still wanted to mention the topic of kissing? Did you poke him in the heart on purpose?

Feng Beizhi replied angrily: "How do I know if the person you like in the future will kiss?" If you want to have such a day, let's wait until you have it!

Su Yinian pretended not to smell the strong smell of vinegar floating in the air, and suddenly said, "Boss, I think my kissing skills may be terrible, do you think I should learn it?" It's good to be prepared to find someone you like in the future!

Feng Beizhi said impatiently: "Isn't it just kissing?" What other technology is needed? "Even if he really has skills, he won't teach Su Yinian, teach the apprentice to starve the master, he is not so stupid.

"But I want you to teach me! "

Teach you a p..."Feng Beizhi suddenly felt that he reacted to what Su Yinian said, was Su Yinian asking him to teach him to kiss? Does Shaolin know what he means by that?

p? Su Yinian made a single tone in confusion.

Feng Beizhi immediately connected: "P... I'm afraid you won't be able to learn!

Su Yinian nodded hurriedly, his eyes flashing with excitement, "I think I can!"

Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian and suddenly smiled, "Do you know what you're talking about?" Do you know what you want me to teach you? He wanted to know if Su Yinian was on a whim, or if he deliberately wanted to play with him. After all, Su Yinian must have learned a lot of things that should not be learned in the two months he has been in modern society.

Feng Beizhi's voice was hoarse, like fine sand gently scraping Su Yinian's heart, making Su Yinian's heart and body tremble, Su Yinian's gaze Feng Beizhi couldn't help but say: "I want you to teach me how to kiss!" Outside

the window, there was a sudden thunderstorm, boom, and the sound was as quiet as if the thunder had hit their roofs, as if it had also hit them, and their hearts were unceremoniously revealed, and after they were clarified, they were surprised and panicked. The rain poured down fiercely, and the crackling sound of the rain proved that it was a pouring rain, and this pouring rain also made them carefully restrain themselves to hide their true hearts! Outside the window, there was no more dryness, and the branches of the leaves danced in the wind, and they were pressed hard by layer after layer of rain, as if they were trying to press their deepest desires to the deepest place, and only dared to cautiously try.

A few bolts of lightning fell with the rain, and the shadows of the trees were reflected in the room, which was clearly and hideous.

But Su Yinian's red lips looked so delicate red under the dazzling light of lightning, and his delicate facial features were not like real people, Su Yinian's thin lips opened gently, disgusting people's hearts.

Feng Beizhi suddenly sat up straight, nodded and said, "Okay!"

Since Su Yinian asked him to teach him, then he was not welcome.

Feng Beizhi approached Su Yinian, and forcefully clamped Su Yinian's waist, and his deep gaze fell on Su Yinian's face.

Su Yinian seemed to be aware of what was going to happen next, his clear eyes were a little surprised and expectant, and those eyes reflected Feng Beizhi's affectionate appearance, of course, Su Yinian couldn't see it.

Feng Beizhi lowered his head slightly, pressed the red and tender thin lips that Xiao had been thinking about for a long time towards him, and used his unstoppable momentum to pry open Su Yinian's lips, and attacked the city and plundered the ground in Su Yinian's sweet and warm mouth. Su Yinian was forced to raise his head, opened his lips slightly, and was forced to withstand Feng Beizhi's unceremonious attack.

Su Yinian's hands were at a loss and didn't know where to put them, so he had to helplessly lean on Feng Beizhi's chest.

Su Yinian felt such a strong throbbing for the first time, and the warm and thick tongue stirred in his mouth, which made Su Yinian feel a lot of fright, he thought that kissing was just a gentle touch of his lips.

Su Yinian's eyes widened, nervous and uneasy, he looked at the handsome face close at hand, his heart was beating rapidly, as if he was about to jump out of his chest, he saw Feng Beizhi's eyes tightly closed, and his straight and long eyelashes were like two small fans. They were so close, so close.

Su Yinian couldn't help but close his eyes, and then took the initiative to stick his tongue out with Feng Beizhi's move.

Feng Beizhi was even more excited when he noticed Su Yinian's initiative, and directly pressed Su Yinian under him, and now the two of them were completely intoxicated with this kiss with a faint sense of temptation.

Feng Beizhi pinched Su Yinian's chin, exploring deeper and deeper, as if he wanted to eat Su Yinian into his mouth, it seemed that only such intense emotions could confirm that Su Yinian was now in his arms, so vivid.

After a long time...

Feng Beizhi finally let go of Su Yinian, Su Yinian's clear eyes were now covered with a faint mist of lust, and his black eyes were soaked in moist water, which was even more colorful.

It's shameless to seal the north.

☆ 105. Chapter 105: Right and Wrong, No Matter Who Is Right or Wrong

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 105 No matter who is wrong

,

Su Yinian's wheezing voice is still so clear in the background is pouring rain, and it completely stimulates Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian's voice was hoarse, "You..." are too polite!

As if afraid that Su Yinian felt the imminent movement of his lower body, Feng Beizhi hurriedly moved away from Su Yinian's body and sat back in his place.

Su Yinian also got up and quietly watched Feng Beizhi, even if it was just teaching, there was no need to be so serious!

Without waiting for Su Yinian to speak, Feng Beizhi hurriedly said, "This is what you asked me to teach you, have you learned?"

Hearing Feng Beizhi's words, Su Yinian lowered his eyes with a little disappointment, and said quietly: "I know, you just taught me!" "It doesn't mean anything else... It's no wonder that Su Yinian stubbornly believes that Feng Beizhi has feelings for him.

"So don't take it seriously, I didn't kiss you because I liked you! "

I have to say that Feng Beizhi gave full play to his style as a straight man of steel, Su Yinian was a little aggrieved, it turned out that Feng Beizhi was really just teaching him? Are there really no other feelings in it?

Although Su Yinian has watched a lot of TV series and novels, but in the end it is only on paper, but when it comes to professional use, especially when it is applied to Feng Beizhi, Su Yinian feels that he is quite pitiful. I don't know when my little wish will be successful.

Su Yinian sighed and said, "Boss, you taught very well, I learned, thank you, boss!" Hearing

Su Yinian's sigh, Fengbei was a little weak in his heart, "That... Otherwise, let's go to sleep first!

Su Yinian hummed lightly, and answered Feng Beizhi's inquiry.

After Su Yinian lay down, he and Feng Beizhi fell into an awkward silence, what should have been ambiguous, and the ambiguous atmosphere was actually ruined like this.

The more Su Yinian thought about it, the more angry he became, he couldn't let Feng Beizhi take the lead every time.

In fact, a few minutes before Feng Beizhi was about to fall asleep, Su Yinian racked his brains and finally came up with a good idea.

Su Yinian said in a daze: "Boss, if I have someone I like in the future, can I apply with you and not be your lover?"

When Feng Beizhi heard this, he was immediately furious, "I've already kissed you, what else do you want?" Feng Beizhi said but found that Su Yinian had already closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Feng Beizhi glared at Su Yinian angrily, this guy slept soundly enough.

Feng Beizhi pinched Su Yinian's cheek hard, and said: "Anyway, don't worry, you will never let others bully you when Lao Tzu is there, but if you dare to find another lover, you can try it and see how Lao Tzu will kill you!" "He's not going to be responsible.

Feng Beizhi didn't know, and after he fell asleep, Su Yinian slowly opened his eyes, his cheeks were slightly red, and the corners of his mouth rose.

It's really in vain that he has watched so many TV series and bloody dramas, and sometimes it is quite useful.

At least he could feel Feng Beizhi's distress, he was a little bit close.

That's enough!

He could feel that Feng Beizhi's mind was actually a little closer to him, so he felt that it was enough. If you want to hurry, you can't reach it, and many things still have to be done slowly.

If Feng Beizhi knew what Su Yinian was thinking, it was estimated that he would really be so angry that he would bleed. Take it easy? Su Yinian actually wants to take his time? At this moment, he couldn't wait to go to bed immediately and take Su Yinian to make a full set of three.

It's a pity that their relationship is destined to be grinded.

The modern world.

Tiangong Entertainment took coercive measures against Su Yinian's hacking. Of course, Gong Li is also aware of this matter, and Gong Li will not let go of those who try to discredit his master no matter what.

A particularly well-known agent of Tiangong Entertainment came out and reposted the blogger's article slandering Su Yinian. What's wrong with people now? Thoughts are so dirty? It's just that the elders and juniors have a meal, and they can all be hacked like this, I don't know, do you think Su Yinian killed your whole family, so that you hate him so much that you can't wait for him to die? Since you dare to spread rumors so much, then you naturally have to be brave enough to take responsibility, so we have agreed with you, rest assured, none of them can escape.

Saying that, the agent who had brought four or five superstars sent out a few pictures, which made people exclaim, in the photos it was really the old man Gong and his grandson and then having dinner with Su Yinian, there was no mess at all.

Little Beauty: I knew that someone must have deliberately hacked my Su Su, and my Su Su was innocent. Spread rumors to kill the whole family! Hurry up and die! A bunch of garbage!

Unbelievable: I really can't believe what the purpose of the rumors behind the people is, is this trying to force Su Su to death? In a short period of time, the matter of "Su Yinian being raised by the old man" was in an uproar, and Su Yinian was not given any way to live. Now the rumors really only rely on one mouth, and the killing of people only depends on that mouth! Now that my Susu Road personnel have been corrupted, who will be responsible for these losses?

Su Su will definitely take the flower road: I only blame my Su Suhong for being eye-catching too quickly! But I really didn't expect that Su Yinian and Shang Yi were really good friends. A few days ago, when this incident was exposed, some people didn't believe it, but now they are slapped in the face!

Shang Yi My Big Baby: Some time ago, it was actually rumored that the relationship between these two people was quite good, but a lot of pseudo-Yi fans actually ran out to say that Su Yinian was not worthy of Yi Yi, and deliberately provoked the relationship between the two. If my family Yiyi can have a true friend, in fact, I am very happy to see it, because it is really not easy for Yiyi to have friends. Whether they are worthy of being good friends or not, only the two of them know that we, outsiders, have no way to interfere at all. Besides, if they all eat together, it means that their relationship is really good, and if someone provokes their relationship in the future, it will definitely not be our Yi fan.

I miss you every day: a certain fan can really shake the pot. It was you who said earlier that Su Yinian was not worthy of standing by Shang Yi's side, right? It is still you who say that our Su Su coffee is not enough, and it is still you who say that Su Su deliberately approached Shang Yi for a purpose, in order to climb into the bed of the old man in the palace. During this time, Su Yinian's body was incomplete, and you fans accounted for most of them. And now it's good things to say? I'm really speechless, everything has been said by you, and now you can be a good person, what's the point? Didn't you say those words that weren't screenshotted?

Su Su doesn't cry: A fan's two-faced knife is more disgusting than directly hacking my Su Su.

At this time, Shang Yi and Gong Shangyi posted a Weibo, fans who hurt my friends should get out!

The topic of "Shang Yi kicking fans" was quickly hyped to the top few hot searches, Gong Shangyi, who was busy filming some time ago, had no time to play with his mobile phone, and now he finally touched his mobile phone, but found that his master was actually hacked. And the person who hacked his master, his fans actually accounted for most of them?

Gong Shangyi, who originally came to film only for the nature of playing tickets, immediately became angry, directly parachuted into the fan base, and kicked out some fans who spoke too aggressively, even if it included some old fans, he didn't care. In his opinion, he has made a rare friend, and his fans have compensated his friends who attacked him on his side. Can such a person still be his fan? It's just a selfish pretext of love and wants to "captive" him, is it the best thing in his life that he doesn't have any friends, and the other party is the happiest?

With such a kick, Gong Shangyi's fans were kicked away by more than 400 people, and the next fans immediately shut up obediently, and in order not to be kicked out of the fan base, they all said good things about Su Yinian.

Gong Shangyi was satisfied at this time.

And at this time, Tiangong Entertainment's public relations also stood up and came out to forwardThe agent's Weibo directly and unceremoniously showed their hole cards.

[Silent for two days, not because I was afraid, but because I called the police to collect information. As we all know, since the death of his wife, the old man Gong has always been clean and self-conscious, has not remarried, and has never provoked flowers and plants, let alone any ugly lace news. The old man Gong cherished his feathers very much, because he didn't want his deceased wife to be upset and sad about him, but he didn't expect that the old man Gong, who had always been clean and self-conscious, was hacked for the first time. After the old man Gong knew about this, he was both surprised and angry, and he was surprised that the people of the world were dark, but the relationship was distorted by a meal. Angry that we were splashed with dirty water, so the old man decided that this time we will definitely sue to the end! Even if you invade other people's privacy, you don't hesitate to do it, because those who only hide behind their backs and attack others are not eligible to be forgiven! Are there fewer celebrities who commit suicide because of bad reviews this year? The other party is obviously forcing Su Yinian to a desperate road, since this is the case, don't blame us for being polite, the legal summons has been sent, please receive! There are a lot of bloggers in the back, and there are more than 100 in total.

What is surprising is that there are still a few celebrities among the people who have been Aite??

At this moment, everyone was in an uproar, and the topic exploded directly. The meaning of this statement issued by Tiangong Entertainment agrees, what is the meaning of violating privacy? The other party collected evidence, could it be that he used some illegal means? If so, what kind of evidence do they have?

Many people have eaten melons, some people are glad that they are not lying in muddy water and remain neutral, some people are angry and scolded after their idol was brought out by Aite, but some people dare not speak out because of disbelief.

Because in the hearts of most of their fans, their idols are the best, and they will never do anything that they can't stand it.

If you don't walk on the flower road, you can't do it: if you are sick, what does Aite do in my family?

Stone table on the road: My family Yueyue will never do anything to buy a black army, okay? Don't mess around, Su Yinian is inappropriate, what does it have to do with others?

The fan who said this was taken to the police station that afternoon, and the incident caused an uproar again after it was exposed.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Love has to be loved, [Tanmei] My little master is very cute, [Tanmei] Spring disease therapy, [Tanmei] When my mobile phone becomes a person , [Tanmei] Social fear was presented to the little prince after wearing a doll, [Tanmei] was bent into a victim after a flash marriage, [Tanmei] I became famous after the resurrection of the extinction of the big cat, [Tanmei] became popular after appearing on a variety show with the actor , [Tanmei] The women I soaked in those years [Gl] , [Tanmei] After the old-fashioned old man is pregnant

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
2K 312 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
2.2K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...