Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
N E W B O O K
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
R E A D
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
I M P O R T A N T

Epilogue

8.2K 461 47
By iraliyawrites

Badr caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. She was lying on her belly, face resting on the soft pillow, hands wrapped around the pillow, facing him she was so close to him.

"I can't get enough of you" He leaned down at her naked back and peppered a few kisses there.

"Do you have any idea for how many days you didn't let me touch you?" He moved back, rested his head on the pillow, facing her he asked softly.

She shook her head.

"Three weeks" He told her. His eyes held so much emotions in his eyes. He counted the days he spent restlessly.

"You deserved it" She mumbled.

"No doubt. I deserved that punishment. If you haven't treated me the way you did I wouldn't have realized my mistakes. I would treat you the same way I have been. You saved our relationship" He said caressing her hair.

"I still can't believe you have changed" She stated unbelievably.

"I am. Sweetheart!" He held her hands and kissed her finger tips lovingly.

"I hope you will stay same and won't make me regret my decision" She stated what was in her heart.

"Never. I can't live without you Eiliyah! I won't make my life difficult again. I will try to give you all happiness of the world. Just give me some time. Just ignore my mistake if I do any. I promise I will try to be a good husband" He squeezed her hand for assurance.

"A mistake again and you will be out of my life" She reminded him.

"You are fierce" He bite his lower lip to control his smile.

"You deserve someone fierce only" She smiled.

"I know how to handle fire" He chuckled and pulled her towards him. She released a soft chuckle. He captured her lips once again in a passionate kiss which led them to another love making session.

They spent the night in each other arms. Unlike the nights they had already spent together it was filled with love.

"Good morning!" Badr kissed her head from the back.

"Good morning!" She wished him doing her makeup.

"Aj to mera uthane ka dil hi nahi kar raha tha" He said to her, combing his hair.

(Today I didn't want to wake up)

"Work is important" She passed him a little smile.

"So is my life. I am glad tomorrow is sunday. We can lay in bed for whatever time we want" He was happy as the weekend was the corner.

"Stop dreaming and get ready" She patted his arm.

"Dreaming. I will show you tomorrow" He smirked holding her from the back.

"Stop it Badr! I have to get ready" She protested in his arms.

"You are already ready. You look beautiful. What else do you want?" He asked looking at their reflection into the mirror.

She kept looking at their reflection without saying anything. Badr was watching her face in the mirror. He could understand she was overwhelmed by his nice behavior, he hadn't been this sweet to her ever.

"Come on we shouldn't get late" He kissed her cheek and freed her from his arms.

Today when they walked downstairs, Fareesa and Ahmed understood that things got resolved between the couple by looking at the contentment faces.

"Allah khush rakhe mere bachoo ko" Ahmed got up and welcomed with open arms. Both of them hugged them together.

(May Allah give happiness to my children)

"Eiliyah beta agar ab ye nalaik tumhe tang kare to batana mujhy. Ab ki bar koi bachat nahi ho gi iski" Ahmed advised her.

(Eiliyah if this idiot hurt you again. You will tell me I will not spare him this time)

"Dad! Don't forget I am your son too" Badr laughed.

They had their breakfast in a nice environment. Everyone was happy. Their was tension between them. Badr felt lighter. He was the one who created misunderstings. Thank God everything was normal now.

"Dad! if you allow can I take my wife and I promise I won't hurt her again?" He asked his father.

"Of course Badr! I am glad you have realized your mistakes" Ahmed patted his arm.

"Chalain begum!" He asked his wife.

(Should we leave wife!)

"Yes" Eiliyah narrowed her eyes at him but he didn't bother. He smiled at his parents and walked along her holding her hand.

"Don't make me embarrassed Badr!" She complained to him.

"Why are you embarrassed baby! A husband should behave lovely to his wife. Haven't you seen Dad romancing Mama?" He chuckled walking with her.

"They look nice together" She complimented.

"We look nicer together" He added.

The whole day was busy today. He didn't get to see her. She was busy in her work when someone entered her cabin without knocking. It could be no one other than her husband.

"Hy!" He mumbled walking to her work table.

"What do you want Sir?" Leaning back to her chair she asked him professionally. Her gaze was fixed at him.

"I want your attention ma'am" His voice was as sweet as a candy.

He rested his both hands on the table with open arms he leaned forward at the table.

"I am not in the mood to give it to you right now. I am very busy in my work" She answered him professionally.

"Is work more important?" He asked with a smile lingering on his lips.

"Definitely it is" She replied exactly as he thought she would.

He burst into laughter.

"Or kitna tang karo gi mujhy" He asked holding his laugh.

(How much are you gonna tease me)

"Sari Zindagi" She warned.

(Whole life)

"I will be happily at your service ma'am. Jo karna chahti ho kar lena par mujhy ignore mat kia karo mujh sy bardashat nahi hota" He told her innocently.

(Just don't ignore me. I can't tolerate your ignorance)

"I like to make you suffer" She smiled at him.

"Chalo tumarhi khushi ke lie kar lain gy bardashat" He mumbled unhappily.

(Okay for your happiness I will bear it)

"That's like a good husband. You are learning very fast. You should be appreciated for that" She acknowledged his efforts.

"Thanks for your appreciation Ma'am. Now please answer me, will you accompany me to lunch?" He asked lovingly.

"No" She rejected.

"Please!" He requested.

"No"

"Pretty please" He asked cutely.

"You are clingy" She muttered rising up from her chair. She closed the screen of her laptop and collected her cell phone and bag.

"Only with you love!" He added with a smile.

She just looked at him without saying anything. Past few days felt like dream to her. She had lost all hopes to gain love of this man who had now deeply fallen for her.

"Thank you for accepting my offer. I will be a good host. Don't worry sweetheart!" He patted her cheek.

She leaned forward and rested her face on his chest.

"Thank you baby!" He wrapped his arms around her lovingly.

"I am not a baby. Stop calling me that" She stared at him.

"You are my baby. I won't stop calling you that. I like it baby!" He tried not to smile.

"You used to call me Eiliyah only" She reminded him.

"I have forgotten about past. This man is in love with you. He will call you with lovely names. Although your name is also lovely. I love it. Eiliyah Badr Ahmed. Perfect!" He said happily.

"It's Eiliyah Noor" She corrected him.

"Only on papers. In your heart it's Eiliyah Badr Ahmed. I know it" He patted at her heart.

"And what's in your heart?" She asked.

"Eiliyah Badr Ahmed" He answered instantly.

Eiliyah chuckled at his words. He got lost in her sweet giggles. Thank God he changed himself otherwise he would have lost this precious person.

"I love you Eiliyah! I really do" He said cupping her face.

"I believe you" All she had to do was trusting him. Giving him a second chance wasn't easy but after his remorse she really wanted to live that life with him she always dreamt of in the hope that he won't hurt her again.

Silently, he kissed her forehead lovingly.

T H E  E N D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 60.1K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
177K 6.4K 21
پہلی نظر میں کیسا جادو کر دیا تیرا بن بیٹھا ہے میرا جیا 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...
226K 13.7K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...