Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellasโœจ 1. Love Lessons by Professor โœ“ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
N E W B O O K
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
R E A D
โ—
โ—
โ—
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
I M P O R T A N T
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช

โ—

7.5K 485 73
By iraliyawrites

Eiliyah pushed him a little away from herself. Badr kept looking at her in anger. The matter worsened instead of being resolved.

"You are making my life hell Eiliyah! You are disturbing my peace. What the hell is wrong with you" He said furiously.

"If you have so many problems with me then just divorce me" She screamed.

"Stop screaming" He said loudly.

"You started it first. Whatever you do is fine and acceptable but when I do the same, you have problem with it. Don't you have any concept of equality. If you want yourself to be treated nicely then I also want you to treat me nicely with respect only if not love. If you can't do this then just divorce me" She disappeared into the dressing room.

She locked the door and started crying.

Asking for divorce when she always wanted this marriage to work wasn't easy for her. She had always dreamt of living a happy life with him but reality was harsh.

Divorce was the only option to end this suffering.

Badr kept looking at the closed door of the dressing table. She hadn't entered the bedroom yet. He kept thinking about her words. She surely had made a decision and it was making him uneasy. His mind was unable to think anything.

When she entered the room, one sight at her made him realize she had been crying till now. He felt very bad looking at his face.

"Did you cry?" He asked dumbfounded.

All he had ever given her was tears.

"I have talked to mamu about you. He had realized that forcing you into in this marriage was a bad decision and he regrets it. You should talk to your parents about this matter. No one is gonna blame you or force you into this again.

File for divorce as soon as possible. I will leave this house then. Your all problems would be solved" She said slowly in heavy voice and laid down at her place.

Tears rolling down on her cheeks. She covered her face with the comforter.

Badr was silently staring into the air. Once, It was all he wanted but not anymore. Now this scenario disturbed him. He wasn't happy nor satisfied. He was feeling like a part of himself was missing.

The next morning, just by looking at their faces Fareesa and Ahmed guessed that something had happened between them. Fareesa was going to say something when Ahmed forbade her.

He wanted Badr to talk to them.

They spent the next few day in complete silence. Both lived under a same roof without talking to each other. The next day Badr couldn't bear it anymore.

"We need to talk" He mumbled sitting next to her in the balcony.

She nodded without looking at him.

"We shouldn't behave like that to each other" He stated.

"And I don't know about you anymore but I should have reacted the same I had" She looked at him.

"Screaming for divorce?" He asked calmly.

"What future we have together" She simply asked.

"If we don't fight then we would have a nice one" He stated telling her that he didn't want to end this relationship.

"Why would we even have one. When you are the one who was forced into this mess?" She literally couldn't understand his point.

"I think we should just try to live in a civilized manner" He suggested gently.

"For what?"

"What do you mean? Why people live in harmony?" He shook his head.

"There is no harmony between us. I can't understand you Badr! I just can't even after trying so hard. I am done with you!!!" She rose up to leave into the room.

Badr kept sitting there alone. He agreed with her because he himself couldn't understand himself completely. She wasn't wrong at her place. Their relationship had many flaws.

The coming days were same. Him trying to talk to her. Her giving him a taste of his own Medicine, knocking peace out of smooth life.

...

"We should go on a dinner. We haven't been on one since so long?" He suggested her coming into her cabin at the time she was about to leave for home.

"No, I won't go anywhere with you. As I have already seen my face in mirror. I am not suitable with you. You can go with anyone else" Her voice was full of anger. She said collecting her stuff from the table.

"Don't repeat my words" He didn't like his own words which he threw at her many times. He couldn't bear his words. How she tolerated it?

"I just remember these words now. Enjoy your evening with someone beautiful woman Sir!" She said smilingly and left the room without giving any chance to speak.

"Eiliyah stop please!" He said from the back.

He kept standing there alone thinking about the stress and tension he was facing these days.

...

"Do you have any problem in office? I mean you can share that with me?" She was busy on her laptop sitting on the couch when he asked her nicely.

He was being nice to her these days. She didn't find him acting rude even for once. His tone had changed.

"I won't bother you if I had any problem. Thank you for asking though" She didn't look up at him.

"Why won't you?" He mumbled.

"I don't want to make your life hell" She paid him back his own words.

"That day I didn't mean anything. I was just angry with you asking about my whereabouts again and again. I just had a fight with a friend. I was upset about it. In my agitation I just uttered nonsense to you" He gave explanation when it wasn't even needed anymore.

"Have a good night" She greeted and put ear pods in her ears.

Badr kept looking at her sadly. She didn't even bother to look up at him not for a second.

All he needed was to talk to her but she wasn't interested anymore. In the office she would say a few words to him regarding the work only otherwise she avoided him like he was a plague.

It effected him to another level. He was so disheartened.

...

"Eiliyah!" He called her as she laid on the bed.

She didn't reply.

"Eiliyah please talk to me!" He begged.

"I want to sleep. Please keep quiet" That's all she said.

"It's been so many days since you are angry at me. I am sorry for whatever I said. Please talk to me!" He finally apologized.

She didn't reply to him.

"Please don't be upset with me" He caressed her arm.

Without saying anything she just jerked his arm.

"Eiliyah!" He called her helplessly but she didn't reply him.

He kept tossing at his place. Sleep was nowhere near him. He was tensed and sad.

...

In the morning, they were getting ready for the office.

"Why are you giving me silent treatment?" His voice was full of sadness.

"I am just doing what I have learned from you" She made him speechless.

He couldn't make up a reply. She was right at her place. That's what he did to her. Ignored her all the time like she didn't exist in his life.

"I am saying sorry. I am very disturbed please reconsile" He didn't take a second to delay.

"Your sorry doesn't mean anything to me.  The time is gone when I expected you to apologize. Now do whatever you want to do. I am not interested" She said to him harshly and left the room.

...

Badr was very disturbed these days. It wasn't easy for him to bear her ignorance. Her words. Her strange behavior. She wasn't the woman he liked to live with.

Slowly with each passing day, Badr was realizing what importance she had in his life. Her ignorance was hurting him to the core.

The realization hit him harder about what he had been doing to her all these months. He finally realized his mistakes. He finally realized what he wanted in his life.

He wanted to make things better. He tried to talk to her but she completely ignored him like he didn't exist in her life. All this was hurting him to such an extent that he never thought it would ever do. He had always taken her for granted.

Now, he was realizing her worth. She was a gem whom he was going to lose. He couldn't lose her. He just couldn't imagine his life without her.

...

Badr entered his bedroom holding a packet in his hands. He looked around for his wife who always used to sneak out from office earlier to not come with him in his car.

He smiled to himself and walked to her who was sitting at the couch holding a book in her hands. She had completely ignored him as she was doing these days.

"Hy!" He mumbled to her and sat near to her on the couch.

She didn't respond.

"Can you please leave this book for sometime?" He gently requested her.

"Please" He mumbled.

She silently placed the book on the table.

"Can you please let me look into your beautiful eyes?" He put his hand under her chin and turned her face to him.

She looked up at him.

"I miss spending time with you" He mumbled and pressed his lips to her forehead.

"What you want Badr?" She asked him seriously.

"I just want to give you a gift" He placed the packet in her hand.

She opened the packet and looked into it. Her eyes found gajrey. Her eyes twinkled looking at the beautiful flowers.

"Thank you" Her lips mumbled.

"Did you like it?" He asked watching happiness on her. He never gifted her anything except the wedding ring. He instantly regretted not giving her any surprise before.

"Yes" She nodded.

"Let me help you wearing them" He took out and help her. The beautiful flowers adored her arms.

He took both of her hands in his and kissed them each with love which he never expressed to her before.

"Beautiful" He smiled at her.

"Me?" She asked raising her eyebrow with a meaningful smile on her face.

"Yes, you are" He gulped his saliva. He knew where this conversation would lead to.

"Someone told me I was ugly" She reminded him.

"Gussy ma bakwass karta tha main. I didn't mean that" He murmured being afraid of his own words.

(In rage, I just use to utter nonsense)

She laughed lightly.

"I am sorry!" He said to her.

"For what?" She stared into his eyes.

"For everything" He told her sadly.

"You shouldn't be sorry for everything. Everyone has right to make a decision for themselves. You were deprived of your right. I feel bad for you but there is no need to compromise now. I have made my mind already" She said removing gajrey from her hands.

"Eiliyah don't remove them please!" He requested.

"It matters nothing to me" She rose up throwing the gajrey on the floor carelessly.

Badr's heart shattered looking at the damaged petals of flowers.

"Eiliyah please listen to me!" He walked behind her.

"I won't listen to anything Badr! Don't waste your words. It doesn't matter anything to me anymore" She left the conversation once again.

"Live your life and let me live mine" She uttered before leaving the room.

She didn't wait to hear him, his life was incomplete without her.

...............................................................

What do you think about Badr and Eiliyah now?

He is in regrets now.

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 22.9K 97
Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank paper. This Book is currently ON HOLD due...
26K 911 56
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€ & ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‡๐‘ ๐„ ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐€๐Ÿ’ž #๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐’๐ž...
73.7K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
492K 25.7K 91
โ find what you love and let it kill you.โž ~collection of short stories