Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor βœ“ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
N E W B O O K
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
R E A D
●
●
●
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
I M P O R T A N T
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ

●

7.3K 528 38
By iraliyawrites

My dear readers! I am thankful to everyone who is voting on this book, new and old readers. I have read your beautiful comments. I am overwhelmed by your response guys🩷

And to those who aren't voting. I am unable to understand if you are liking the story then vote on the chapters and appreciate the author. If you can comment then you can vote also🤷‍♀️

Kindly vote all the chapters if you haven't voted on all characters yet✨

Btw you may find this chapter short. I am very busy bear with me🫶

"Can't you guys even do a simple job" Badr Ahmed asked furiously to his staff.

"Sorry Sir!" One of the staff member mumbled to make his mouth shut which they wasn't going to happen so easily.

Badr Ahmed wasn't a friendly boss unlike his father. Half of the employees literally hated him as their boss.

"All you can do is ask for forgiveness every time. But listen to me clearly next time I won't accept such work. You would be out of my company" Badr kept saying in anger.

"Jitna haseen chehra utni hi karrvi zuban" One of the female staff member mumbled to the other one. They were standing at the back so it was a safe zone for them to talk about their boss negatively.

(He is as handsome as he is rude)

"Seriously! Too rude" The other one agreed.

Badr was still scolding the employees when the lift stopped and Eiliyah along with Ahmed walked on the floor.

"What's happening here?" Ahmed sensed the tension on the floor in first sight.

"Your employees doesn't know how to work" Badr muttered to his father.

"It's okay. Relax Badr! I will see the matter myself" The employees sighed in relief as they heard his words.

Badr fixed his eyes at his wife who looked very excited today. He passed her a cute smile which she ignored completely.

"First let me introduce you to my daughter. Eiliyah. She is your new colleague" Ahmed wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Aslamo alaikum everyone! I hope we will have a good time together" She stated confidently. Her soft voice and her friendly behavior was enough of them to understand her nature as they weren't ready to accept another rude boss like Badr.

"Come Eiliyah! Malik sahab will explain you about your work. If you have any problem discuss it with me bete" Ahmed handed over the responsibility to a senior member of his staff.

"Have a good day. If you need any help please tell me" When Eiliyah passed by Badr said to her.

"Thank you" She replied without any warmness. He kept looking at her back till she disappeared in a cabin.

The day spent well. Eiliyah understood the work she was assigned to. She was very happy to start a new chapter of her life but she could see someone wasn't really happy.

She looked at Badr who was busy on his laptop. She entered in his office silently without knocking.

"Hy!" He muttered looking at the incoming person. His eyes glistened to see an unexpected person. He forgot that he was also going to see her in the office now.

"You have a very nice cabin. No doubt why you love spending your time here. It keeps you stay away from home" She said innocently walking to his table.

Badr rested his back on the chair and saw her leisurely.

"I do come home early whenever I get time. Just like yesterday when you were busy in dining out and shopping" He defended himself.

"Yes. Just like you used to spend your evenings outside home" She smiled remembering early days of her marriage when she would wait for him late in the night.

"It was only in the start" He defended himself but he knew in his heart, he was at mistake. Now, he could relate to her.

"I really don't care anymore. I just came to visit your cabin" She explained looking around.

"Dekh lia" He stared into her eyes.

(Have seen it?)

"Kia?" She mumbled instantly without getting his point.

(What?)

"Cabin" He chuckled as he clearly understood she just came to see his unhappy face and now was acting innocent.

"Yes. Very nice" She stated before leaving.

He kept looking at the closed door behind her. His life was going to be changed. He was getting all weird vibes being around her. She wasn't the same woman he married.

Her first day was very productive. She really enjoyed this new phase of life. In the evening, she came back with Ahmed before Badr. He used to stay longer than his father.

She was sitting with her mother in law in the lawn when Bard's car arrived on the driveway. He walked to the women sitting there.

"Aslamo alaikum" He greeted them.

"Walekum salam! What happened to you?" Fareesa asked her son with concern.

"What?" He asked.

"You seemed disturbed" His mother said to him.

"I am fine" He mumbled and looked at his wife who wasn't even looking at him.

"I am going to change mama! Eiliyah serve me dinner" He said rising up from the chair.

"Okay" She rose up from the chair to walk behind him.

She went straight to the kitchen. When Badr came to the dining table, his dinner was served but she was nowhere to be seen. He looked around for her. He found her standing in front of refrigerator.

"Why aren't you at dining table?" He asked casually.

"Because I have already had my dinner" She informed him.

"Without me" He said looked at her strangely.

"Yes" She shrugged her shoulders and passed by him holding a bottle of water in her hands.

"At least join me at the table. I can't eat alone" He held her arm to stop her.

"I have to do to some work" She removed her arm from his hold and left.

Badr sat down at the dining chair. They always used to have their dinner together regardless of him being coming late on many days. She would wait for him. It was probably one of the few moments in the day they would spend together but now everything was changed as she was behaving weirdly to him.

He couldn't eat more than a few morsels even when it was his favorite dish for dinner today, chicken karahi. He didn't like to eat more.

She wasn't even in the bedroom when he walked inside. He had no idea where was she. After an hour she entered to room holding her cell phone.

Ignoring him completely she went into dressing room. She came back dresses in a red silk dress nighty reaching her knees.

She was standing in front of the dressing table when he came near to her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and with the other hand he moved hair from her neck.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips to her neck.

"Why are you doing this to me" He mumbled turning her around to himself.

"What?" She whispered.

"You are ignoring me" Holding her by arms he complained like a little boy.

"I am not"

"You are ignoring me Eiliyah! From the last two day you are not giving me attention at all" He kept complaining to her.

"You want my attention" She asked.

"Of course" He stated instantly.

"Why?" She asked further.

"Why wouldn't I? We are partners. Aren't we?" He didn't get what happened to her.

"So, we are partners now" She hummed.

"Yes, we are" He emphasized.

"It doesn't matter" She winced.

"It does matter. It's effecting me. You are disturbing me Eiliyah! I can't tolerate it anymore. Stop doing it!!" He requested softly at the end.

"What's your problem if I ignore you. I am just living my life like you always wanted me to do" She said simply in a composed manner.

"I never wanted you to ignore me" He said, unable to control his emotions.

"My whole day ruined because of your ignorance. Why aren't you talking to me?" He questioned.

"Because I don't want to" She snapped at him.

"What is this behavior Eiliyah! Why are you behaving so strange to me. What's the matter?" He asked gently this time.

"I don't know what you want Badr! All you want is me to be a good wife and you yourself do nothing to be a good husband. You just humiliate for your own short comings and I am not gonna tolerate it anymore" She said fearlessly.

"Stop it please! Why do we always fight. Can't we spend some good time together?" He moved his hand in air.

"In bed" She smirked.

"Because being in the bed is the only time you try to be a husband. I feel nothing but used" She poured her feelings out to him.

"What the hell" He gritted his teeth.

"I never forced myself on you. It has always been consensual. We are married for God's sake. Don't try to victimize yourself" He said in rage.

"That's what your problem is" She pushed him a little away from herself.

........................................................

Is Badr miyan getting on your nerves. People like him doesn't change overnight😂

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 48.7K 82
Step into the world of short romantic stories with this book, which features a delightful collection of love stories. Get ready to immerse yourself i...
311K 16.1K 22
π‘Ίπ’π’•π’†π’š π’‚π’“π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’π’ π’Œπ’ π’‹π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰, π‘Ίπ’‚π’“π’†π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒒 π’‰π’‚π’Š 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰... _ Anonymous Read the s...
49.4K 2.3K 15
β—Ž My 2nd book on short stories β—Ž The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❀️ β™‘ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...