Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor βœ“ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
N E W B O O K
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
R E A D
●
●
●
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
I M P O R T A N T
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ

●

8K 509 57
By iraliyawrites

My dear readers! Kindly add my new  book 'Storm of Love' to your libraries and reading list🤍

"What?" He said, rising up from the couch.

"Yes. I have talked to mamu. He gladly offered me a seat in his company" She sweetly emphasized on the word his mamu, to make him realize that he had no say in anything.

"Ohh so you have decided everything" He asked controlling his anger. He didn't want to scream at her not at least today just after one day of opening herself to her.

His expressions made Eiliyah a little happy.

"Yes. As mamu is my only guardian. I have made by decision after discussing it with him" She explained calmly.

"What about me?" He pointed at himself.

"What? What about you?" She asked innocently.

"Lastly I remember, I am your husband. You need my permission to make your decision" He boasted about his importance in his life.

"You have already made my position clear in your life. So I don't think we need to play this husband wife thing. I can make my decision" She had seriousness in her voice which he never felt before. She always had sweetness in her voice for him. He wasn't used to such tone.

"Yeah I have made your position clear in my life. You do matter to me Eiliyah! A lot" He reminded her.

"Thank you but I don't need your vigilance now"

He could see she was mad at him.

"Do whatever you want to do" He mumbled before going into the balcony.

She calmly placed her stuff into her wardrobe. Freshen up herself. Lying down at her bed side she turned on the TV. Her eyes caught a punjabi movie airing on a channel.

She giggled watching the movie. Badr's eyes were fixed at her. She was lost in herself. She didn't bother to ask him if he wanted anything.

"Coffee bana do" He asked her. All he wanted was some attention of her.

(Make me coffee)

She silently picked up the intercom.

"Asra! Ek cup coffee bhijwa dain room main" She asked the helper sweetly.

(Asra! Send a coffee cup in my room)

"I asked you to make it" He told her unhappily as she cut the call.

"You wanted coffee. Right. So, you are getting it" She shrugged her shoulders.

"But I want you to make my coffee" He said seriously.

"I am busy. This movie is amazing. You should watch it too. It's too funny" She said to him casually and averted her gaze back to the TV screen.

After five minutes, the bedroom door was knocked. Eiliyah walked to the door and received the cup thanking the helper.

She walked to the balcony holding the cup where her husband was sitting with off mood.

"Your coffee" She passed him the cup.

"I don't want it" He looked away like a little angry child.

"As you wish" She mumbled and touched the cup to her lips. Sipping the bitter coffee she walked back into the room.

After a minute, he came into the room. He snatched the cup from her hand and sat on his side of the bed. Resting head back on the headboard he started sipping the coffee that didn't taste usual as it wasn't prepared by his wife.

"Don't be mad at me" He saw her.

"Why would I" She mumbled without looking at him.

"I can see that" He said.

She did not say anything.

He was checking out his emails. The sound of the movie and her constant giggles were disturbing him. It was the fact in fact disturbing him that she wasn't paying any attention to him.

This particular time was his.

All of it.

"Switch it off" He pointed at the TV.

"Okay" She nodded without protesting and switched off the TV. The room concealed in silent.

He sighed.

"Why you didn't ask me any question today?" He inquired.

"There was nothing to ask" She took her cell phone and browse the same movie on internet.

"You could have asked me about my day. Which was pathetic. And you didn't even gave me breakfast today" He reminded her at the end.

"There was plenty of food for you" She asked.

"But that wasn't made by you. You know it I like my breakfast made by you only. Otherwise I don't eat it" He turned towards her, said to her seriously.

He looked sad to her.

Ingnoring him she put ear pods in her ears. She kept enjoying the movie on her cell phone.

He felt like she was sitting in this room alone. He didn't exist for her at least for today. She never ignored him like that. She always used to be concerned for him and today she didn't even bother when he told him that he skipped the dinner.

He was feeling very bad.

His heart was aching on her ignorance.

He saw her who was engrossed in the movie. He moved closer to her. Holding her free hand he rested his face near her shoulder and enhaled her fragrance. He removed one of her ear pods.

"Bat karo na mujh sy" He asked her gently.

(Talk to me)

She looked at her for a moment. Then ignored him and kept watching the movie but she didn't remove her hand from his hold.

"Rakh do na ab phone. Mujhy neendh a rahi hy" He mumbled caressing her fingers. Then put them on his lips, he kissed her finger tips leisurely one by one.

(Leave your phone. I am sleepy)

"Then go to sleep" She suggested softly and removed her hand from his hold.

"Tumhare baghair?" He asked hovering above her face and looked into her eyes.

(Without you)

Eiliyah's hand holding the cell phone fell under his weight. He leaned down and slammed his lips at her. He kissed her softly. He licked his tongue on her lower lip but she kept her mouth closed for him.

"Eiliyah!" He was irritated for not getting a response from her.

"Please baby" He muttered.

"Badr! I want to sleep" She said to him seriously looking into his eyes.

He moved back instantly. Turning his back to her, he rested his head on the soft pillow and closed his eyes. He couldn't advance further when she said no to him. He wasn't a disgusting man to force her for anything.

But he felt very bad. The whole day she ignored him like he was a nobody and now when he needed her she moved him away.

He slept thinking about her strange behavior.

In the morning, she was dressed in a black suit and a marginda floweral dupatta. With minimal makeup and hairstyle she was ready for first day of office. No doubt, she was looking very elegant.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked struggling with his tie.

"Nothing"

"You aren't talking to me" He told her.

"I am talking to you. It's called talking, what else we are doing" She said without looking at him.

"You never behaved like that" He added.

"Yeah I am learning new things" She accepted.

When she gave final touch to her lipstick and didn't come to him for help like she always used to do, he called her himself.

"Tie" He said without looking at her.

He had to call her for help otherwise he would mess up. His mood was already off, he didn't want to struggle with this stupid tie anymore.

"Roz help karti ho aj office jany ki khushi main yahan bhi tang kar rahi ho" He asked caressing her cheek.

(You help me daily but today in happiness of joining office you are teasing me here too)

She didn't say anything except for yes.

His gaze was fixed at her who was busy with his tie. As she was done, she moved behind to check her handbag she bought yesterday. She really liked this stylish black bag.

They walked downstairs together.

"You look very nice" Fareesa smiled at her daughter in law. They shared a healthy relationship.

"Thank you mami" She smiled back at her.

"Meri beti roz piyari lagti hy" Ahmed said lovingly to her.

(My daughter looks pretty everyday)

"It's you who say it mamu otherwise some people can't appreciate beauty. Their eyes are faulty" She chuckled lightly.

Badr clearly understood her meaning. She was mentioning him indirectly even though he had accepted her he doesn't feel like that anymore.

"We should leave now. Come let's go!" Badr rose up from the chair.

"I will come with mamu!" She told him softly and looked at Ahmed in approval as it was already decided between them.

"Yes, my daughter will come with me. You don't bother Badr" Ahmed sipped his tea.

"Why would it bother me to take my wife with me?" Badr asked his father unbelievably. Was his father making any sense here? His mood level dropped drastically.

"You should come with me begum" He asked her with a little smile.

(Wife)

"No, I will come with mamu. You can leave" Eiliyah suggested to him nicely.

"Badr! You are getting late beta" Ahmed ignored his question.

"Allah hafiz Mama!" He said gritted his teeth and didn't forget to stare at his wife who was busy with her breakfast.

Couldn't she just go with him? They both were going at the same place.

.........................................................

It's fun to make him suffer😂

How was the chapter?

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 106K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
313K 16.1K 22
π‘Ίπ’π’•π’†π’š π’‚π’“π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’π’ π’Œπ’ π’‹π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰, π‘Ίπ’‚π’“π’†π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒒 π’‰π’‚π’Š 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰... _ Anonymous Read the s...
519K 23.8K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.
8.1K 85 2
A Nikkah which is filled with hatred, fights, banters and a bit of romance✨ We have all heard of arranged marriage and love marriage but, ever heard...