Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor βœ“ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
N E W B O O K
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
R E A D
●
●
●
●
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
I M P O R T A N T
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ

●

7.8K 480 55
By iraliyawrites

"Don't cry!" He removed her hands and cupped her face in his both hands.

"I am sorry for my words. I won't say them again" He said looking into her eyes.

"You do mean your words" She mumbled.

"I never liked this color ever than I am loving it now. I don't have any problem with your color Eiliyah! How could I not like it when it's the one I burn to touch. My hands ache to hold you. My lips desires to feel you.

I have realized everyone is beautiful. And you are the prettiest for me" He pecked her lips.

Moved his lips to her jaw, to her ear.

"I desire you sweetheart and trust me men don't desire the woman they don't like" He muttered in her ear.

"It's always easy for men. To commit mistakes and give justifications but don't repent" She pushed him away.

"I will try not to hurt you again" He asked softly.

"I am sleepy. I am going to bed" She told him seriously.

"Eiliyah!" He held her hand but she jerked it away.

"I am wasted" He muttered walking into the dressing room.

When he came back into the room dressed in black trousers and black west, his eyes found her lying at the edge of the bed.

"Khana bhi nahi pucha aj" He asked her sitting next to her.

(You didn't even ask my food today)

"It's in fridge. You can help yourself" She said covering her face with her arm.

He kept sitting there for sometime, looked at her leisurely. Then he switched off the lights in the room and walked to his side of the bed.

Moments later she felt him putting a comforter on her body.

"Ye ly ke so or raat me khenchana mat. Neend kharab kar deti ho!" He muttered lightly.

(Take it and don't snatch it during the night like always. You disturb my sleep)

She didn't reply him nor he said anything again. After few minutes, she heard his heavy breathing sound. He must have tired enough.

She couldn't sleep.

Her heart and mind were overwhelmed.

She was tossing in the bed when an arm encircled her waist. In his deep sleep, he had put his arm around her. He was used to do it. She was facing him. She removed his arm violently which felt her like a snake today.

"Kia hy" He mumbled opening his eyes slowly.

(What's the matter)

Eiliyah stared at him who had closed his eyes again. He wasn't an easy person to wake up.

...

Badr looked at the bed in the mirror reflection where Eiliyah was still sleeping soundly. He pulled a drawer of the dressing table and shut it loudly intentionally to wake her up.

Eiliyah stirred in her sleep but didn't open her eyes. She knew very well that he was intentionally making a noise.

"Eiliyah!!" He called her name to wake her up.

"Uthna nahi hy kia aj" He kept saying.

(Won't you wake up today)

She didn't reply him and kept lying at her place with face covered with comforter.

He walked to check on her. Removing the comforter from her face he looked at her for some time. She didn't move to give him any idea that she was already awake. He touched her forehead with the back of his hand. She didn't had any faver.

"Utho" He patted her cheek lightly.

(Get up)

She turned around and covered her face with her hands.

"Sahi hy" She heard him mumbling before leaving the room.

(It's alright)

She didn't know what he had for breakfast today. He was a picky eater and Eiliyah had worsen his habits by giving her precious time to him.

Dad and mama must asked about her as she always used to be there with them at the breakfast table.

"Where is Eiliyah?" Ahmed asked his son.

"Sleeping" He mumbled looking at the table. He didn't want to eat anything, so just poured tea in his cup.

"Is she alright?" Asked by his mother.

"Yes, she is fine" He nodded.

Probably not, his mind answered.

In the evening when he came back from the office early today she was nowhere to be seen in the bedroom.

"I am home" Resting his hands on his waist he said loudly standing in the middle of the room to gain some attention but no one noticed.

"Eiliyahhhh" He called as usual.

But she wasn't there to appear immediately.

After changing his clothes, he walked downstairs in the kitchen to look for her. Asra was working in the kitchen. Eiliyah was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Eiliyah?" He asked Asra.

"She went outside" She informed him.

"Where?" He inquired.

"I don't know" She told him with a light smile.

He nodded at her and walked out of the kitchen. He went to his parents room.

"Hayy Badr! Come inside beta" Fareesa smiled watching him standing at the door.

"Where is Dad?" He asked.

"Washroom"

"And where is Eiliyah?" He added.

"She went for an outing" Fareesa told him with a little smile on her face and asked,

"Join us for coffee" Fareesa suggested.

"Okay" He nodded his head.

He had coffee with his parents in the living room. After many days he sat with them as mostly they all use to be busy in their activities.

Badr typed a message to his wife,

Where are you? I am home.

His message was seen after few minutes but she didn't send a reply. He waited for some time. A frown formed on his forehead, she ignored his message.

Typing a message doesn't take minutes, he thought unhappily. He forgot that he used to do same with her.

Eiliyah it's getting late. Where the hell are you?

This time, she saw his message in no time but didn't reply him. It angered him. He covered his face to mask his expressions from his parents.

They even had their dinner Badr just sat there silently with his parents. He didn't eat much. He wasn't in the mood.

At 10 pm, she finally came back. He was sitting in the balcony with his eyes fixed at the main gate. She had never done this before. Badr was mad at her.

Eiliyah walled into their bedroom calmly. She threw her bag at the bed and sat down on the bed releasing a long sigh.

"Where were you?" Leaning at the balcony door he asked her seriously.

"Sorry" Her face expressions explained she didn't get his straight forward question.

"I said where were you?" He repeated himself.

"I was outside" She informed.

"Where?" He asked again.

"Why are you asking?" She asked him seriously this time.

"Can't I ask?" He uttered the same sentence she used to ask him few weeks ago.

"No, you can't" She shook her head.

"I am your husband" He told her like she didn't know this important piece of information.

"Yes, unfortunately" Pressing her lips together she said sadly.

"What is wrong with you? I am just asking a simple question" He walked inside the room.

He seemed tensed.

Eiliyah started laughing at him. Coming to him, she cleaned unseeable dust from his black shirt and said to him softly,

"Why are you so bothered Badr? If I don't have any rights to ask you where you were similarly you don't have any rights to ask me either" She asked him calmly.

They were standing closed to each other. He looked into her eyes and passed a smile.

"I do tell you about my whereabouts Eiliyah!" He reminded her.

"I went for shopping" She moved behind and picked up intercom from her side table. Asking Asra to send her shopping bags to her room.

Badr kept looking at her silently. She looked different to him. She definitely did nothing to her appearance. Her hair was same so was her face but something was different.

Badr silently sat on the couch.

He was watching her leisurely who was assembling stuff out of shopping bags. The number of shopping bags were enough to tell him how much she had spent today. She wasn't used to much shopping.

She took out a lipstick from a mini bag and tried it on her lips. Looking into the mirror she could see Badr sitting on her back on the couch. He was watching her.

"Come! Let's eat dinner" He suggested her.

"I have had mine" She told me.

She first time dinned out alone and she enjoyed it. Being alone was better than toxic company of Badr. A few dinners they had, never brought her any happiness.

"I didn't eat dinner" He told her not liking the fact that she had dinner without him. They could have it together like usual.

"Asra could have served you if you asked her" She asked him calmly.

"Roz Asra deti hy mujhy khana?" He asked  unbelievably.

(Does she serve me food daily?)

"Nahi. Par ab se roz wahi dy gi" She turned to him and said firmly this time.

(No. But from now she would give you dinner)

"Why?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Because I am joining office from tomorrow" She announced to him with a happy face.

"Which office?" He could hear alarm sounds around himself.

"Our office" She said innocently with a sweet smile on her face which brought him many thoughts.

..........................................................

My Eiliyah is going to be savage. Badr's bad days are coming🙌

Let's see what happens between them.

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 16.1K 22
π‘Ίπ’π’•π’†π’š π’‚π’“π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’π’ π’Œπ’ π’‹π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰, π‘Ίπ’‚π’“π’†π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒒 π’‰π’‚π’Š 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰... _ Anonymous Read the s...
177K 6.4K 21
ΩΎΫΩ„ΫŒ Ω†ΨΈΨ± Ω…ΫŒΪΊ کیسا جادو Ϊ©Ψ± دیا Ψͺیرا Ψ¨Ω† بیٹھا ہے Ω…ΫŒΨ±Ψ§ جیا π–²π—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ π—ˆπ–Ώ π–₯π—‚π—‹π—Œπ— 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–«π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...
1M 46K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...