✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

80

231 4 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 80. Chapter 080: Don't Miss It for Half a Day

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 080 I missed

Su Linhong for a while, lowered his eyes slightly, and covered the vague gloom in his eyes, and after a long time, he slowly spoke: "I'm just crippled one, I don't have that ability at all!" "He's already lost both legs, how can he have the power to save his beloved? His family? He deserves to be crippled like this, and to suffer for the rest of his life.

Jin Shuhan didn't believe it at all, he knew that Su Linhong had broken through the shackles, she sneered and said: "I really underestimate you, in that case, you can leave evidence, it's amazing!" It's a pity who can you save, you can't save Gu Eryou, you can't save the Gu family, you can't save your son!

Su Linhong's eyes flashed with a hint of hatred, and he raised his head angrily, "I want to rest!" None of the people you're talking about have anything to do with me!

Jin Shuhan stepped forward and squatted in front of Su Linhong and said, "Is it really irrelevant?" I said so much, you didn't take it to heart, did you? Aren't you afraid that Su Yinian will die? "

Su Yinian would have died a long time ago, otherwise he wouldn't have recovered! Su Linhong felt heartache when he thought that the person in front of him was so vicious and vicious, and when he saw Su Yinian, he would go to accompany his wife and son.

Su Linhong, whose fingers trembled slightly, gradually retracted his expression, and said lightly: "I said that all this has nothing to do with me!" "That person should have the ability to protect himself, the other party should be a very powerful character, Su Linhong doesn't have to worry about his son's body being destroyed.

Seeing Su Linhong's indifferent expression and indifferent attitude, Jin Shuhan felt as if his fists had hit the cotton, weak and powerless, and he didn't know where to be angry!

She stood up angrily, stomped her foot hard, and said fiercely, "It's okay, since that's the case, then I'm welcome, next time I come back to bring the news of Su Yinian's death!" Just wait, I'm not going to make it easy for you father and son!

Su Linhong smiled bitterly: "You have ruined my life, you haven't made me feel better for a long time, Jin Shuhan, you will be punished!" Now I'm afraid it's just the beginning!

Jin Shuhan stood up with a grim expression: "Then I'll let his life end soon!"

Su Linhong raised his head slowly, "You can't kill him!" Don't waste your efforts!

Hearing this, Jin Shuhan's eyes turned slightly red, infinite sadness and pain welled up in her chest, her fragility was only a flash, and she quickly returned to the cold attitude of Jin Shuhan. She looked at Su Linhong coldly, "What do you think I should do now?" You're still speaking for him at this point! Why can't you forget about them completely? You should know he's going to hurt you!

Su Linhong couldn't help but sneer, and when he looked up again, the emptiness in his eyes had completely disappeared, leaving only strong hatred and ridicule.

"You've always been the one who hurt me! Your Jin family is as shameless as you? Su Linhong smiled mockingly, "I'm a little tired, I want to go back to my room to rest!" He believed that Su Yinian would solve other things.

Jin Shuhan looked at Su Linhong coldly, "Don't blame me for being unrighteous if you are unkind, I will hand over Su Yinian's head to you next week!"

Jin Shuhan said, turned around angrily and left, Su Linhongcun wanted to destroy her daughter, she wanted to abandon the car to protect the handsome at first, but now, she must save her daughter. She would definitely not give Su Linhong the slightest possibility of resurgence.

When Huang Tingting learned that there was evidence that Su Qiao and her mother were indeed trading, she only felt a burst of blackness in front of her, which frightened her and made her almost faint, her legs trembled, and she couldn't stand anymore.

But she refused to believe that her mother could be like that, so she had to ask for clarification.

"Officer Luo, why? My mother is not like that, there must be a misunderstanding in this! "

It stands to reason that the police cannot hand over some important evidence to the suspect, including the suspect's family, for viewing, but the evidence in his hand will not be busy in the future. Moreover, it is necessary to let Huang Tingting not live in a dream all the time. lest you hate the wrong person and end up doing the wrong thing.

Seeing that her mother's expression on the video became hideous, Huang Tingting covered her mouth in disbelief, "This is my mother..." Actually want to kill someone?

So what bone broth is used to kill? She actually felt that Su Yinian was not satisfied, and that her mother was good enough for Su Yinian? How ridiculous she is!

Officer Luo sighed slightly and said, "Originally, Su Yinian didn't plan to hand over the evidence, I'm afraid he also wanted to leave room for your mother!"

Huang Tingting only felt as if her face had been slapped dozens of times, which made her painful and ashamed, and she couldn't wait to find a hole in the ground to cover her ugly face.

It was she who completely chilled Su Yinian's heart, so Su Yinian handed over the evidence.

Let's ask, how can a person who will hide evidence for his mother be a big black mother on the Internet? So it wasn't Su Yinian who attacked his mother, it was probably Su Qiao, the one who wanted to divert his attention and hurt his mother into hell, an illegitimate daughter and a slut.

Officer Luo patted Huang Tingting's shoulder and said, "You'd better be prepared, don't get involved in this matter!" Go home and study hard, don't you want to be a police officer?

Huang Tingting's eyes were red and tears flowed, "Can a person like me, who indiscriminately wronged people, still be a policeman?" I'm no longer worthy! Seeing

Huang Tingting so sad, Officer Luo didn't know how to comfort her.

Su Yinian planned to find a hotel nearby, but after Wu Yingxue knew about it, her expression was a little surprised, and she immediately asked Su Yinian, "You have been living in a hotel all these days?" "And why do you live in hotels with very low online ratings, especially dirty, and very remote? Su Yinian shouldn't be so poor.

Su Yinian nodded and said, "Yes, I actually wanted to find a house, but I didn't have time."

Wu Yingxue was a little helpless, "What are you busy with in these two unimportant roles at hand?" So busy that you don't even have time to find a house, can't you just look it up on the Internet? "I think she just searched the Internet and found an apartment that she was very satisfied with, and it was tailor-made for her. So sometimes those GGs on the Internet are still credible.

Su Yinian said awkwardly: "In short, I have some personal matters to deal with by myself, so..."

Wu Yingxue frowned and said, "Okay, after these two dramas, you shouldn't have this lazy time."

Su Yinian: "..."He's really busy!" Not kidding anyone else.

After Su Yinian, who sighed, was sent back to the hotel by Wu Yingxue, after Su Yinian collected the supplies, a face slowly appeared in his mind and was about to take possession of all of Su Yinian's thoughts. This man... It's the end of the north.

Su Yinian listened to Feng Beizhi's words and collected a lot of medicinal materials, and the more money was spent, the more money was spent, but the points did not increase at all. The girl has been looking for a long time, "and she has not found anything that can be exchanged for points".

Su Yinian quickly realized the seriousness of this matter, if this world can't exchange points, then his points won't be able to rise, unless he stays in the apocalyptic world.

The apocalyptic world.

Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu have been staying in the apartment, waiting for Su Yinian to come back.

Su Yinian had only been gone for half a day and hadn't arrived, why did he miss him so much? Feng Beizhi also felt that he had a headache, it was not that he had never been moved by others before, but he had never been in pain, fear, and love in his bones like now, for fear that Su Yinian would never appear in front of him again。 Feng Beizhi felt that he might collapse.

Looking at Feng Beizhi's anxious expression, Liu Changyu said helplessly: "He has only been gone for half a day, and it is too late for you to come back." You can't stand it so quickly. "Then if Su Yinian really changes his mind, it is estimated that he will really collapse.

Feng Beizhi didn't refute Liu Changyu's words this time, and nodded directly and said, "I'm worried about him, what if he gets lost?" "So there are things that have to be prepared in advance.

Liu Changyu rolled his eyes unceremoniously: "If you get lost, you can find someone to ask, didn't you give him a manual?" He shouldn't be so stupid that he can't see clearly, he can't understand it, let's get rid of those little tails now!

Feng Beizhi was lying lazily on the bed, distraught, and waved his hand to Liu Changyu and said, "You go!" Liu

Changyu: "... You're the strongest in this house, and you're not going? Liu Changyu was afraid that he would be angry by the other party's righteous words, but the other party only said two words, and it was useless to even "request".

Liu Changyu feels like a nanny.

At this moment, Feng Beizhi covered his heart and said as if he was in pain: "I'm tired!"

Liu Changyu stood up directly and kicked Feng Beizhi's thigh fiercely, "You just find some unreliable excuses!" Forget it, I'll go, I'll go! After

waiting for half an hour, Liu Changyu returned, and those people had already been run away by him.

After the few young people who were run away by Liu Changyu returned to the base, they immediately found their boss Shi Qingheng.

The inch-headed young man hurriedly said: "Boss, we have been discovered, and Liu Changyu almost killed him!" "I didn't expect this Liu Changyu to also have fighting skills, and it doesn't seem to lose to you Su Linhong.

Shi Qingheng frowned unhappily, "I know that you waste are unreliable, let you spy on individuals, you can't monitor well?"

Li Yu on the

side suddenly frowned, "Boss, why are you suddenly so interested in Fengbei Zhizhi?" "It's not like the boss.

Shi Qingheng was still worried about what had been discovered, so he raised his hand and said, "I'm still investigating this matter, and I'll tell you when I find out something!"

Li Yu nodded and didn't pursue it further.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Langlang nail homo) rain falling cinnabar, [Tanmei] other people's children have a very low sense of existence, [Tanmei] scum taste, [Tanmei] fast wearing green tea upgrade system , [Tanmei] Yunyang novelist chaos, [Tanmei] What bad intentions can a dog have, [Tanmei] is not perfect, [Tanmei] drunk Yangzhou, [ Tanmei] rubbing love and peeping love , [Tanmei] fell in love with the sick boss in the fear of travel

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 2
The pups are having a good time with their superpowers. However this will all change when a new villain appears. He is more powerful than the pups. T...
180K 18.7K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
85.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
14K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...