✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

67

204 5 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 67. Chapter 066: Su Yinian ran wildly

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 066 Su Yinian ran wildly Su Yinian ran

fast on the street in order to catch the thief, if it was just an ordinary person, the popularity would not be so high, but Su Yinian is a star, although he is an 18th-tier star who has never heard of it, but the netizens who can't bear the gossip are angry with Su Yinian. At the beginning, many people heard about some not-so-good news about Su Yinian, and their senses for Su Yinian were just like that, but after seeing the video of Su Yinian desperately catching the thief, many people felt that the Su Yinian in front of him didn't seem to be very similar to the rumored young man who liked to play big names and had eyes above the top. However, no one will investigate whether it is true or false on the Internet, and Su Yinian is only an 18-tier star, so people quickly forget about the ugly rumors about Su Yinian. Instead, he affectionately called Su Yinian a whirlwind boy, and even many Yankong fans kept shouting to marry this handsome young man with a sense of justice.

Even the hot search on Weibo, Su Yinian's name has firmly occupied the top five for a whole day. Although it declined slightly in the afternoon, it still couldn't resist people's curiosity and enthusiasm for Su Yinian, Su Yinian's fans hurriedly came on the stage after knowing about this incident, some began to control the comments, and some were slightly rhythmic, after all, their idols have been idle at home and picking their feet, I don't know how many months have been picking, and now there is finally a little bit of fire, how can some true love fans be willing to let this heat fade? Naturally, it is to add fuel and firewood, and to burn this fire more enthusiastically, there are not a few celebrities who do this.

The onlookers began to be particularly interested in this handsome, super good figure and super capable young man.

Originally, human beings are extremely gossipy creatures, and there are many people who have learned about Su Yinian because of this social news.

Seeing Su Yinian's stupid smile when he took a photo with the police, everyone laughed even more, and they flocked to Su Yinian's homepage to leave a message, but unfortunately Su Yinian's last Weibo was a month ago, and it was only forwarded, Su Yinian has not updated Weibo for nearly a month. True love fans have long been looking forward to the stars and the moon, and want to know the news about Su Yinian, although they can only see Su Yinian on social news, they are also very satisfied.

Gentle Radish Monster: My baby Su is so cute! I can play with his long legs for a long time, Bixin!

Steamed wine: Anyway, Su Su is really good at running! And he runs without panting, and his running posture is 100 times more handsome than that of other stars! @苏一念太潇洒啦!

Blue^_^sky: Su Su is really handsome and cute, why is such a handsome guy not popular? Look at him by the side of the police, how soft and cute his smile is! #Su Yinian is righteous and brave##Su Yinian runs wildly#

Crush the Christmas tree: @苏一念一拳把小偷的抓住的姿势也超帅, my God, I'm in love!

Sanjiangshui: Lu Zhuanfan, he's so cool!?Love you?!

There are also people on the Internet who edited Su Yinian's video, and after this video came out, it pushed Su Yinian's popularity to a climax, and entered the third place in the hot search, directly suppressing the news that a certain veteran singer was going to release a new album.

This up master is quite talented, and he actually edited all kinds of wonderful pictures of Su Yinian's performances, dances, singing, acting, etc. over the years, and also added text in the video.

After everyone clicked on the video, they all went from licking the screen at the beginning to laughing at the end.

The video content is particularly interesting.

At the beginning, Su Yinian stood on the stage with a very cool and handsome appearance, and there was also a note next to him, "I have tried my best not to collapse my character over the years, because I am an idol!" There are some of Su Yinian's particularly handsome video pictures that are also in line with the title, which include Su Yinian's affectionate character of singing in a low voice, Su Yinian's cold and handsome character of dancing on stage, Su Yinian's serious acting character of staring at the opponent's beautiful eyes when acting, and Su Yinian's character design, which looks cold and serious when chasing the thief, and the handsome fans who combine various characters keep licking the screen, and finally can't lick it. However, this video is not over yet, the up master who made the video has a particularly interesting big reversal, and the up master is paired with Su Yinian at the end with a somewhat silly and slightly shy smile, holding a pennant in his hand and taking a photo with the police... Character design,There are a few words on the last video.,How is my character design... Collapsed?

The fans who laughed in this video are almost out of breath, Su Yinian is too cute!

Sunflowers under the sun: My God, my Su Su is really cute! @苏一念宝宝, hurry up and come out, hurry up and post a Weibo, I miss you so much!

I am willing to pour my heart for you: To be honest, my Su Su wants to be in shape, talented and talented, and has acting skills, if he is not popular, I am really uneasy!

The fleshy face curls the hair: @Su Yi Nian @ Su Yi Nian If you don't come out to post on Weibo again, I'm going to send you a blade!

Cheese Durian Pizza: Hey, if my baby could be popular, I wouldn't have to live on such a photo for half a year, and the selfie he posted at the beginning of the year, I licked it until now, and I can't hold it anymore. @苏一念你要是再不出来, I'm going to climb the wall!

Step by step: Whether he posts Weibo or not, I'll wait for him... It's weird, come out quickly! Susu!

......

Su Yinian's Weibo is full of one-sided praise, after all, this kind of righteous and courageous thing, even if it is hot for two days, no one will say an ugly word without knowing each other.

It is precisely for this reason that Su Qiao is so angry, she can't tolerate others praising Su Yinian. In Su Qiao's world, Su Yinian has never been able to compare to her, the two of them are swans and toads together, Su Qiao's swan is arrogant, he can't stand a toad and wants to climb on her head, so she won't give Su Yinian a chance to turn over anyway.

Soon, the sailors hired by Su Qiao immediately poured into Su Yinian's Weibo and began to question everything.

Trumpet 399: Is it only me who has a problem with this video? A person can really run nearly ten kilometers without blushing and panting, and bragging is too much! I run 1 kilometer and I will be out of breath, Su Yinian ran more than ten kilometers, and his face did not change?

It doesn't matter if you want it or not: I've heard of lip-synching and posing these years, but I haven't heard of swinging, it's so interesting!

A big strawberry: I also think there is a problem, this is too exaggerated, Su Yinian is not jogging, he is a fast runner, running fast for more than ten kilometers, no matter how you think about it, it is impossible?!

The breasts of beautiful women are so white: some people really want to be red and crazy, and all kinds of drafts praise themselves, which is really shameless!

Suddenly there were so many black fan messages, and several fans who controlled the comments immediately noticed that something was wrong, although they wanted to refute it, but it was so obvious that it was black for the sake of black, once you refuted the other party, it would soon bite up, so that you couldn't get out. Therefore, some sensible fans, at most, just said that this was released by the official media of the public security, and if you have any doubts, go directly to the official media to question it.

But most of the fans are even fans who have just become Su Yinian, in order to maintain their idols, seeing so many black fans, of course, the sensible ones are refuted one by one, and the irrational ones have already scolded.

Sunflowers under the sun: with a video as proof, what does it mean to want to be red and want to go crazy? My Su Su is talented, can sing, dance, act, and now he is still righteous and courageous, honest and kind, do you even want to be black when you see righteousness and courage? After that, there will be no more righteous and courageous people in this society, because no matter what you do, you will be scolded.

Enthusiastic citizen Xiao Zhang: It's obviously a good thing, why are there still people black, I'm really convinced! According to what you mean, it's best not to be righteous and brave when you go out in the future!

I'm going to start pretending to be garlic: even if there is exaggerated content in it, we can't deny that it was indeed Su Su who caught the thief, doesn't that mean anything? Where did all this black powder come from? Why hack him?

......

Although many fans spoke for Su Yinian, the firepower of the navy found by Su Qiao was quite brave, and he was stunned to brush down these remarks.

Su Qiao was very satisfied when she saw this, but she was not happyHow long did it take for these news to be severely suppressed.

The reason is that the police actually came forward to release the full video, which was originally just a trivial matter, but if the stars involved were in trouble. And in fact, it is exactly the case, if it were an ordinary person, would anyone run to question the authenticity of the video? This is a video released by the police themselves. But Su Yinian is a star, so the voice of doubt is naturally louder, but who didn't expect that there would be people running to the public security official media to question and shout, now the police can't bear it, although sometimes the police in some places do not do anything, but the video they released today is true, true, and no one is allowed to infringe on the credibility of being a policeman. So they released the video, which was complete, without a single edit, a full three hours of video, to see who was still barking like a dog.

[In view of some false reports and malicious insults on the Internet, the following is the truth that everyone wants...]

At this moment, those sunspots who shouted that Su Yinian deliberately said that he had run more than ten kilometers for the sake of red were completely stunned.

They watched the video in disbelief, as a high-quality sunspot, this point they were looking for can be said to be seamless? Where did you think that Su Yinian, this guy really ran more than ten kilometers?

Su Yinian's fans who watched the video, now, their waists don't hurt, their legs don't go numb, their throats don't dry anymore, the momentum of looking up at people is called an arrogant, the whole person is looking through his nostrils, the sunspots are losing and retreating, and they have been slapped in the face, for a while, there is no way to fight back, so they can only let Su Yinian's popularity get higher and higher.

Seeing that the navy he invited not only did not blacken Su Yinian into Xiang, but also made Su Yinian's popularity rise steadily, Su Qiao really fainted quickly, but Su Qiao had no way to fight back at the moment, after all, it was the official Weibo account of the police station that opened his mouth to whitewash Su Yinian, if he still ran to question it, isn't this purely looking for tea?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Burning Snow City , [Tanmei] After the quilt becomes a sperm, [Tanmei] Dusk after the confession [String sound] , [Tanmei] Fierce Meng, [Tanmei] He likes his last year , [Tanmei] there is a ghost behind me, [Tanmei] a scholar, [Tanmei] sucking, [Tanmei] after the prince was captured by the dragon , [Tanmei] Sichun disease treatment

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 2
The pups are having a good time with their superpowers. However this will all change when a new villain appears. He is more powerful than the pups. T...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
181K 18.8K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series