✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

60

239 4 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 60. Chapter 060: He Accidentally Kissed the Wrong One

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 060 He Accidentally Kissed the Wrong

Su Yinian always knew that Wang Tiantian had been in a bad mood recently, but he didn't know how to comfort him, after all, he and Feng Beizhi and the others had more important things to do. I really can't take care of Wang Tiantian.

After buying back another batch of gold, there were already more than a dozen boxes of gold, jade and gems in Su Yinian's space. These are all prepared by Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu.

Three days later, the three of them left the base together, saying that they were going to do a mission.

The others, though a little puzzled and skeptical, did not ask much.

The three of them came to a small town, which was only 20 kilometers from the base, but the town was now empty, there was nothing, except for a bunch of houses, and all the furniture in the houses was empty.

The streets were unusually desolate, and they deliberately found a hotel that was 6 stories high, and planned to carry out their activities right here.

Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi and others had the foresight to prepare beds and sleeping bags in advance, for fear that Su Yinian would go for too long this time.

Although he was affected by Wang Tiantian's affairs, Liu Changyu was never sloppy in his official affairs, and he couldn't see that he was trapped in love at all.

Knowing that Feng Beizhi had something to say to Su Yinian, Liu Changyu left the room without being a light bulb.

in the room.

Su Yinian looked at Feng Beizhi with a nervous expression, "I'm nervous." Even when he competed in front of his father, he wasn't so nervous. In addition to being nervous and worried, he was really afraid that he would never come back.

Feng Beizhi said angrily: "What is there to be nervous about? "The most nervous person is him, I don't know when Su Yinian will come back, and I don't know if Su Yinian will come back, so Feng Beizhi's heart can be said to be up and down now, and there is no stability at all.

Su Yinian gently raised his head and glanced at Feng Beizhi's handsome face, and sighed: "I originally wanted to take you with me, but if I want to bring a person, it will cost 100 times the points." When he heard this price, Su Yinian almost fainted. 100 times? This space is just going to grab it!

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, not because of the price, "In other words, a space can take me to other worlds together?"

"That's right! Su Yinian nodded happily, and there was something in his heart that had been brewing for a long, long time.

Feng Beizhi fell silent, and for the sake of Su Yinian wanting to take him away with him so much, he forgave Su Yinian for his "indifference" to him a few days ago by hoping that he would have someone else he liked.

Looking at Feng Beizhi's tightly furrowed brows, Su Yinian cautiously said, "Boss, if we accumulate enough points in the future, no matter how old we are, can you accompany me to my hometown to have a look?"

Su Yinian's eyes flashed a little shy, but he couldn't see it.

Feng Beizhi said in a terrible way: "Didn't you tell me that your hometown is respected by martial arts? Isn't this looking for a beating when a level like ours runs over?

When Su Yinian heard this, he was stunned, smiled awkwardly and said, "That's right, I took it for granted!" "It's because he takes it for granted, and if he doesn't know it, he won't tell Feng Beizhi about his life experience, so Feng Beizhi will be willing to go to other worlds with him.

Su Yinian lowered his head in frustration, Feng Beizhi was a little unbearable, and patted Su Yinian's shoulder, "At the very least, we have to prepare the round-trip points, so that we can only be prepared when we escape!" Feng Beizhi said as a matter of course.

So there is still a play? Su Yinian immediately raised his head, his eyes flashed with joy, and he nodded hurriedly, "What the boss said is right." After

waiting for a while, Su Yinian didn't exchange it for a long time.

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, "Can't you go?" "

No, I'm just a little reluctant... You" Su Yinian was stunned as soon as his words fell, and the villain in his heart was beating wildly, how could he say what was in his heart?

After Feng Beizhi listened, he nodded unnaturally, and without Su Yinian noticing, the tips of his ears were red to his earlobes.

Su Yinian said that he was reluctant to him?

He was actually very reluctant to think about Su Yinian...

But if Su Yinian is really gone, then what should he do? Did he really want Su Yinian to leave him like this? Feng Beizhi found that he couldn't do it at all.

Feng Beizhi suddenly lowered his head and imprinted a kiss on Su Yinian's lips.

This kiss is like a dragonfly touching water, just lips to lips, no deeper touch. However, the moment they touched it, their hearts were touched and trembled...

Feng Beizhi bowed his head, Su Yinian raised his head, and they were all stunned.

Feng Beizhi was just too scared that he didn't figure out what he had done, but Su Yinian found that this feeling was pretty good...

Su Yinian looked puzzled, touched his lips, and asked with some confusion, "What does this mean?" "That's what is performed in the stage play... Feng Beizhi kissed him, does that mean?

"I kissed the wrong one! "Feng Beizhi is righteous and righteous and denied it.

Su Yinian: "..."

The smile on the corner of Su Yinian's mouth slowly faded, and he lowered his head in disappointment. didn't wait for Feng Beizhi to continue to finish speaking, this time he simply exchanged the plane transformation of the current world, and Su Yinian disappeared in front of Feng Beizhi like this.

Feng Beizhi: "..."He hasn't finished speaking, and he didn't listen to the wrong kiss just now...

After hearing the breathing sound of only one person inside, Liu Changyu slowly pushed open the door, and put only one Feng Beizhi in the room, leaning against the door frame, and raised his eyebrows, "I said that I really convinced you, Su Yinian obviously has such a little meaning to you now, but you are too beautiful, right?" "I originally thought that it would be Su Yinian who would not open his mind in the end, but I didn't expect it to be Feng Beizhi? The meaning of Su Yinian's words has already been said so obviously, Feng Beizhi still refuses? Sometimes I really don't understand what Feng Beizhi is arrogant about?

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and said, "You are purely jealous, ask me what scenery, why don't you talk about you and Tiantian?" It's time for your personality to change, don't bully him at every turn! "

Why does everyone think it's his problem? Liu Changyu was puzzled, could it really be his problem, thinking of the way that guy had been ignoring him these days, Liu Changyu was angry.

"Don't mention it, I'm still in a cold war with him! Cold him for a few days, he should be sober! Liu Changyu is quite confident.

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly and said, "Don't you have any feelings about how you broke up?" You're too ego!

"You think I'm wrong, too? Then again, let's talk about you again and don't mention me, upset! By the way, you are not afraid that Xiao Niannian will like someone else after going to another world! Liu Changyu deliberately wanted to make Feng Beizhi angry, who let Feng Beizhi speak first to stimulate him.

Feng Beizhi shook his head quite confidently and said: "Others are not as handsome as me, not as good-looking as me, and not as domineering as me!"

"I'm rubbing, I'm really convinced of you, can you be a little less narcissistic? Other worlds are not like ours here, their world there, maybe there are delicious clothes, fun and everything, in case there is a man who is particularly good to Su Yinian, and he is very handsome, even more handsome than you, are you not afraid that he will empathize and don't fall in love? Liu Changyu didn't believe that he couldn't be disgusted.

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly, "I don't want to hear these words!" Saying that, Feng Beizhi sat on the edge of the big bed prepared for them by Su Yinian, and his calves trembled.

See the closure of the north toWith this expression and this move, Liu Changyu knew that Feng Beizhi had listened to it. It's okay for Feng Beizhi to listen to it, to put it selfishly, he actually still hopes that Feng Beizhi will quickly confirm the relationship with Su Yinian. In this way, Su Yinian and them were completely tied to the same boat.

Liu Changyu didn't want to be so realistic, but they lived in the last days and had to be realistic.

"But this time we left the base a little bit of a notice, what should we do if there are still a few tails in the back? Liu Changyu raised his eyebrows slightly. He didn't expect those people to be so bold as to follow them.

It's true that three people are on a mission, which is a bit strange no matter how you look at it.

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and was murderous, "Then I have to let them have no return!" "As long as these people dare to come, he will let the other party come and go.

"Okay, it's all up to you! Liu Changyu will feel that they should teach each other a lesson, otherwise the other party will think that they are few and easy to bully.

The modern world.

Su Yinian woke up in an apartment building.

After Su Yinian woke up, he sat on the bed and fainted for nearly half an hour before sorting out the current situation.

To Su Yinian's surprise, he actually changed another one now... body, although the name of this body is still Su Yinian, but the identity has changed.

Su Yinian was a little confused about what the situation was, and immediately asked the space system, fortunately, after the system was silent for a long time, the other party was actually willing to respond to him. In the past, this guy was very indifferent, except for showing him what is called points and what is called an exchange instrument, he has never taken the initiative to deal with him at all.

He asked the system to find out that the space system preserves his body in another world, but a world has rules for each world, and outsiders are easily targeted by the Heavenly Dao. So Su Yinian couldn't come over as a whole person, just like how he came to the end of the world, and now he is attached to a dying person. In this way, he can smoothly integrate into this world, and Tiandao will turn a blind eye.

Although Su Yinian couldn't figure out what Heavenly Dao or anything like, anyway, as long as he knew the current one, he would have changed his body again.

However, Su Yinian couldn't help but sigh, it seems that it is not easy to be a plane businessman, and you have to be careful of the Heavenly Dao. But as the saying goes, there must be a reason for her mother to want to be a plane merchant in the midst of wealth and danger.

Soon Su Yinian began to receive the memories of this body, and now Su Yinian can accept these memories very indifferently, compared to the chaos at the beginning, Su Yinian can make himself calm and calm. If he didn't, he would have a splitting headache, and he couldn't bear it.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 女鬼姐姐,来信请签收 、 [耽美] 魔王的降临[快穿] 、 [耽美] 小狼崽他诡计多端 、 [耽美] 我在钓你啊 、 [耽美] 入夜我们谈恋爱 、 [耽美] 东厂督主的小将军 、 [耽美] [综]审神者,隐性恶人 、 [耽美] 我在古代搞娱乐 、 [耽美] 睁开眼,我亲了男主的白月光一口 、 [耽美] 厌恶关系

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
18.2K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
Snow By Julia E.

Science Fiction

946K 58.5K 98
After an apocalyptic event that thrusts the world into a new ice age, Calestia - a 17-year-old girl with a strong will - must learn to survive on a l...