𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 ⸙

By Ziamturtle

Alpha, scandalous for killing his enemies mates, uses solitude as advantage until....he arives. Started 04th... More

.ೃ࿐
1.1 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.2𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.3𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.4 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.5𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.6𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.7𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.8𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.9𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.10𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.11𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.12𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.13𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.14𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.15𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.16𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.17𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.18𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.19𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.20𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.21𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.22𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.23𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.24𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.25𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.26𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.27𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.28𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.29𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.30𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.31𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.32𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.33𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.34𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.35𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.36𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.37𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.38𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.39𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.40𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.41𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.42𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.43𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.44𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.45𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.46𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.47𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.48𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.49𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.50𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.51𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.52𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.53𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.54𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.56𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.57𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.58𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.59𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.60𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.61𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.62𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.63𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.64𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.65𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.66𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.67𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.68𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.69𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.70𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
2.1༊*·˚
2. 2༊*·˚
2.3༊*·˚
2.4༊*·˚
2.5༊*·˚
2.6༊*·˚
2.7༊*·˚
2.8༊*·˚
2.9༊*·˚
2.10༊*·˚
2.11༊*·˚
2.12༊*·˚
2.13༊*·˚
2.14༊*·˚
2.15༊*·˚
2.16༊*·˚
2.17༊*·˚
2.18༊*·˚
2.19༊*·˚
2.20༊*·˚
2.21༊*·˚
2.22༊*·˚
2.23༊*·˚
2.24༊*·˚
2.25༊*·˚
2.26༊*·˚
2.27༊*·˚
2.28༊*·˚
2.29༊*·˚
2.30༊*·˚
2.31༊*·˚
2.32༊*·˚
2.33༊*·˚
2.34༊*·˚
2.35༊*·˚
2.36༊*·˚
2.37༊*·˚
2.38༊*·˚
2.39༊*·˚
2.40༊*·˚
2.41༊*·˚
2.42༊*·˚
2.43༊*·˚
2.44༊*·˚
2.45༊*·˚
2.46༊*·˚
2.47༊*·˚
2.48༊*·˚
2.49༊*·˚
2.50༊*·˚
2.51༊*·˚
2.52༊*·˚
2.53༊*·˚
2.54༊*·˚
2.55༊*·˚
2.56༊*·˚
2.57༊*·˚
2.58༊*·˚
2.59༊*·˚
2.60༊*·˚
2.61༊*·˚
2.62༊*·˚
2.63༊*·˚
2.64༊*·˚
2.65༊*·˚
2.66༊*·˚
2.67༊*·˚
2.68༊*·˚
2.69༊*·˚
2.70༊*·˚
2.71༊*·˚
2.72༊*·˚
2.73༊*·˚
2.74༊*·˚
2.75༊*·˚
2.76༊*·˚
2.77༊*·˚
♛ENDGAME♛

1.55𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

82 13 13
By Ziamturtle

After all that was said, Zayn needed fresh air. He sat on some wooden steps by the back door, staring out to the horizon. In the distance, a rough tide smashed against rocks. Seagulls circled and screeched above, and the cold breeze twisted through trees nearby.

The sky was blue, and the sun was bright but not warm. The breeze was nice and cool for Zayn but freezing for Liam as he watched his mate from the doorway. Liam pulled sleeves over his hands and approached Zayn.

He sat next to him on the steps. Zayn wasn't surprised to see him because Liam's sweet scent had been blowing in the wind.

Zayn's arm automatically wrapped around Liam's shoulders. "It's too cold outside for you."

"I just wanted to see if you were okay."

Zayn studied Liam's brown eyes, dazzling in the sun, honest and beautiful in the morning light. "I don't know when I was last okay."

Liam's arm coiled around Zayn's back. They sat close, so the wind couldn't squeeze between them. Zayn's warmth was like wearing a jumper straight from the dryer.

"O-Out of all the things Junes said, I'm least surprised about Jaiden being the enemy."

"Really?"

"Jaiden was horrible, so I guess it makes sense that he was a part of a plan to, um, get your Packhouse. A-And also, I understand now why he hated me so much and tried to kill me. He must have been desperate to be back with his mate and wanted you to lose your wolf, so they could attack."

"So fucked up," Zayn mumbled. "All of this is just... why didn't I see any of this coming?"

"They wanted you to blame yourself" Liam shivered and Zayn's arm tightened around him. Even in an unfamiliar place surrounded by unfamiliar people, Liam felt safe with Zayn.

"They wanted you to blame yourself for everything. So when they attacked, you'd feel like you deserved it."

"But they didn't think I'd meet you."

Liam smiled. "You can stop blaming yourself now."

"I am still partly to blame. I still tried to challenge the southern pack by taking the bait of their fake Alpha mate. If I had just left it alone-"

"They would've found another way in." Liam could see Zayn beating himself up again. "Jaiden was already in your Packhouse. They would have thought of another way to kill your father. Viktor's right, you're the victim in this."

"I feel pretty guilty for a victim."

"Because you're still alive"

"I thought my dad died protecting me from something I foolishly started."

"Now you know that your dad was the one they were after all along. They had taken advantage of the fact you were his son and could be easily blamed because of the way you were last year. Your dad's death wasn't your fault." Liam had talked with Solana before finding Zayn by the back doors. He now had a pretty good understanding of what happened with Zayn's father, especially now that Junes laid the truth out for all to see.

Zayn sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I just want my bed."

"Do you think they'll trash your Packhouse?"

"They can if they want. It needed decorating anyway"

Zayn grumbled, suddenly fearing that they'd get into his father's office, the same office his father died in, and the same office that had been locked since the tragedy.

Liam chuckled, seeing the anxiety behind Zayn's eyes, and choosing not to point it out. He followed Zayn's gaze to the trees. Snow coated each branch and thickly blanketed the field. A bird landed on one of the thinner branches and snow fell like a white sheet to the wind, scaring the bird back into the sky.

"Are you thinking of a plan?"

"No, I'm thinking about how crappy this situation is for you." They looked at each other again. "I dragged you into my life and now this happens. You probably would've been working at that café today, or spending your time reading in the library. Instead, you're in the middle of a fight between two werewolf packs after having to run for your life."

"When you put it like that, it sounds crazy" Liam chewed his bottom lip. "I'm glad I'm not at the café or at the library, or with my aunt and uncle. I c-can't believe I'm  saying this but being with you is so much better than the library."

Zayn raised a brow. "That's quite a statement."

"It's true. I love the library, but I think I love-" Liam flushed deep red and pursed his lips.

Zayn stared intensely around his face. "Continue."

"I-- was just- I was saying- I-" Liam covered his red face with a hand.

"You were saying that you love me more than the library."

Zayn's heart pounded. "And I love you more than my wolf. I think." He frowned. "No, I'm pretty sure I do."

For Liam, he felt it was too soon to tell Zayn that he loved him, but the words had nearly tumbled out of his mouth.

"You've known your wolf all your life. I feel like we've known each other for only five minutes."

"You're my mate Liam." Zayn said in a tone that said, 'how many times do I have to tell you what the bond means to a werewolf.'  Zayn patted Liam's chest from the arm that wrapped around Liam's shoulders.

"We'll know each other deeper than we've ever know ourselves. Do you not feel a bit of that already?"

Liam nodded. Everything Zayn did, each look, each angry sigh, each motion, Liam seemed to understand it all, like he knew how Zayn would react in any situation, like they had known each other forever.

"I guess it's a little harder for me to just accept those feelings like you do. I want to accept them, but my head is still processing it all"

"If I put myself in your position, this would be really weird for me too. You're doing well." Zayn cupped Liam's chin.

"Thank you for accepting my wolf."

"Your wof is pretty cute."

Zayn frowned. "I'm not cute."

"You can be."

"No."

"Yes." Liam grinned, scrunching the corners of his eyes. The more days he spent with Zayn, the easier he could be himself.

Zayn soaked up his happiness. "Now that face is cute. My wolf is very far from that."

Liam's face was hot from constant waves of blush. "I disagree. You, um, you have really floppy ears."

Their eyes lingered over each other's lips. Zayn tightened his arm around Liam's neck, pulling his face closer. Their lips brushed, and their hearts fluttered. Zayn melted into Liam, kissing him softly. Each time Liam kissed him back, Zayn felt a little more at ease.

Zayn shifted Liam onto his lap and kissed into the side of his neck. Liam slipped hands under Zayn's blazer and wrapped arms around him. He gripped Zayn's top underneath as their noses smudged and their lips collided.

They kissed tenderly, and every touch was exhilarating. Liam forgot about the cold around him and buried his head into Zayn's shoulder. Zayn's arms wrapped around him too, and they held each other as tightly as they could.

Zayn closed his eyes and rested his chin on top of Liam's head. He had thought about leaving Liam at Sea Claw Packhouse while he fought for Ethdellin Packhouse, but Zayn couldn't bring himself to leave Liam somewhere else, and so far out of his sight. He's safer with me.

Zayn zoned out, thinking back to when Liam hugged his wolf. Zayn wished the moment felt more special. They were on the run, and Louis and Harry were watching, so the moment wasn't what Zayn had imagined. Everything figures out a way to be perfect.

Just look at it with your positive glasses on, Zayn thought. His dad had said that to him on multiple occasions, and he was right. At least Zayn had a mate.

"I'd rather you thought my wolf was cute than be terrified," Zayn mumbled. "But only you can think that."

Liam softly chuckled into his shoulder. "When this stuff is over with the Southern wolves, I'd like to get to know your wolf side more."

"Yeah?"

Liam lifted his head and fell into Zayn's rich hazel eyes. They were softer than usual. Kissing always blunted Zayn's features when affection surfaced.

"I want to know your wolf as much as I know you. I know you're both the same uh... mind. It's just weird thinking that."

Zayn rubbed the tip of their noses together. His wolf stirred with excitement. "As a werewolf, there's nothing better than a mate wanting to love my wolf too."

Zayn kissed him once on the lips before hugging him again. They didn't have long to be alone. Soon, Zayn would have to return to his pack and think of a plan to win back his home. Though Junes was on his side, and so was Thea, no matter how cold she appeared on the surface.

"When will you make Baela your Beta wolf?" Liam asked after a while of listening to Zayn's steady heartbeat.

"I'm not sure. The last thing I want is for the pack to reject her because she's an Omega, but I really need a Beta. Niall is a good Delta, but he's not used to filling Jaiden's shoes." Zayn tensed his jaw at the traitor's name.

"Maybe you should ask what your mum thinks?"

"Why would I do that?" Zayn didn't mean to sound so sharp. Liam didn't even lift his head, so he understood.

"She's your mum, so she'll want what's best for you. And she's honest, like you, and she doesn't really sugar coat things, like you."

Zayn scoffed. "I don't think she likes Baela. She likes the old system where Omega's and Alpha's don't really mix."

"I don't understand that. When you're fighting as a pack, surely you're all equal?"

Zayn's lips curled towards a satisfied smile. "Blood is blood, fur is fur. Though when we're not fighting, status can be important. All Alpha's have a serious dominance issue. We're all power-hungry in one way or another. It's just the way of the wolves."

"Was your dad like that?"

"Yes, but his power was driven towards his own pack."

Zayn found it easier to talk to Liam about his father because Liam could relate to his losses. Each time he spoke about his dad, Zayn could breathe a little better.

"He picked the best or strove to train wolves until they were the best. He loved it when Omegas could outrun him and lift heavier weights because it meant that his pack was strong enough to protect their leader. He used to train with Omega's all the time. My mum didn't really mix with them. She was from a Beta family, so status was really important because they'd easily get mistaken for Delta's or sometimes even Omega's, which is insulting."

"How can you tell them apart?" Liam asked. His heart elevated when Zayn's hand rested on his thigh. Just one touch sent Liam's senses into overdrive. The warmth of Zayn's palm seeped through his jeans almost immediately.

"They smell kind of different and feel different. I guess it's the way they act and to be honest, a Beta will find a way to tell you that they're a Beta. Pride often speaks for them."

"I see." Liam watched Zayn's thumb softly rubbing his inner thigh. The motion was simple, yet shivered Liam to his core. Zayn mistook him for being cold and asked if he wanted to go inside.

"No," Liam said, nuzzling his head into the crook of Zayn's neck. "I'm happy like this."

Zayn softly squeezed his thigh and Liam pursed his lips, aching for the day where they could be together without a single care for anyone but each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 706 57
Sorry for any grammer mistakes, english is not my main language. ;) requests are temporarily closed! -- The chapters are getting better along the wa...
8.1K 454 50
Louis and Harry deal with the consequences of becoming friends with benefits while Zayn tries to mend Liam's heartbreak that he caused. *Trigger War...
4.6K 189 28
"This is not a Love story, Zayn." A typical Jock and Nerd story. Nerd tutors Jock and falls in love BUT..... Started 26th February 2023 Ended 16th A...
5.6K 614 52
"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒂 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒂𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒐 𝑱𝒐 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒂 𝒌𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒐" ...