Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 22 Storks will fly

864 40 11
By writerofnew

Three weeks later

Y/N just got done shooting for Django and he's now getting drinks with Leo and Jamie. The three sit at a table in Leo's house just talking.

"This shit is ridiculous." Jamie says as he throws the card down.

"It really is." Leo adds as he throws a card out.

"I have no clue what you guys are talking bout.. uno." Y/N says as he throws his card out.

"Yea right." Leo replies.

"Come on twin, you really think I would do such a thing?" Y/N asks with an innocent face.

"Yes, because you're my twin." Leo says glaring at the young actor who many have called his twin.

The twin thing comes from the aura they both possess which is similar in terms as presence. They both are phenomenal actors and it just so happens that they both are deemed as highly attractive.

"And that's game fellas." Y/N says as he throws his last card down.

"No way he tricked us into playing Uno for $10K." Jamie says shaking his head.

"Yup." Y/N says as he stands up with his money.

"Here, you two can get $5K back for next time." He tells them as he hands the money to Zack.

"You leaving already kid?" Jamie asks.

"Yea, gotta make sure Megan is alright.. She's been acting strange to say the least." He tells them as he daps up Jamie.

"Welp, better get a test." Leo says as he daps up Y/N.

"For what?" Y/N asks.

"In case she's pregnant man." Jamie says smacking him in the back of the head.

"I doubt she's pregnant." Y/N says shaking his head.

"Have you been wrapping it up?" Leo asks him as he sips his beer.

"With her? Sometimes." Y/N replies making them including Zack give him a look.

"Alright no, but i'm sure she's not.. pregnant.. She would've been gotten pregnant." Y/N tells them.

"That's not how it works kid." Jamie says as he leans back in his chair.

"I've told him this multiple times." Zack says making Y/N glare at him.

"To be honest, there's worst people you could've gotten pregnant.. If you did get Megan pregnant." Leo says adding the if after Y/N glares at him.

"Especially for your first one... If you did in fact, get her pregnant." Jamie says doing the same thing.

"Could've gotten one who solely wants the baby for child support." Zack says making the men in the room visibly shiver at the thought of it.

"Megan seems to care about you though kid, you got lucky... Once again, if she is pregnant." Jamie says making Leo and Zack chuckle.

"Hopefully not though, I don't think i'm ready for a kid. Or if she even wants one yet." Y/N says.

"You'll know when you are." Jamie and Leo tell him making him nod.

"What do I do if she is though?" Y/N asks as he sits down in a chair.

"Well, you could bolt." Leo tells him.

"On Megan?" Y/N asks as he doesn't want to do that.

"Option one." Leo replies shrugging.

"Option 2, you be there for her man.. Having a baby is complicated but it's only as complicated as you make it." Jamie tells him making him think.

"You don't have to worry about money, you two are the best of friends.. All you have to do is learn as you go and ask for advice when needed.. Me personally i'll be here for you." Jamie tells him making him smile.

"I don't have any kids but I can still give decent advice as well." Leo says seriously.

"Alright, preciate it guys... I'll see you on set in a few days." Y/N tells them as he walks to the door.

"See you kid, Zack make sure he stays out of trouble." Jamie calls out making the older brother nod.

"See you twin." Leo calls out.

The two brothers walk out of the mansion and get in the truck. Y/N stares out the window as Zack drives them home. He looks at his younger brother who is in his thoughts.

"What are you gonna do if she is pregnant?" Zack asks making Y/N turn to him.

"I don't know." Y/N replies.

Zack waits for him to continue because it looks like he has more to say. Y/N doesn't say anything though. He just sits back in his seat and closes his eyes.

"Whatever you do Y/N, remember.. Megan isn't a random girl, she's Megan." Zack tells him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Zack walk in the house and both brothers pause when they hear crying. Y/N's eyes widen as they think of who's here.

"Megan." Y/N says.

"Go check on her i'll check in with Jalen, Ray and Quan. We'll check the house and the perimeter." Zack tells his brother as he takes out two pistols. He gives Y/N one before he runs throughout the house.

Y/N runs upstairs to the crying and kicks the door open. He points the gun up before calling out her name. He walks towards her crying and puts the gun down when he sees she's by herself.

Megan cries on the toilet with nothing but her panties and a crop top on. Y/N holds his hands out for her and she shakes her head no. He feels sad as he gives her a confused look.

"Megan what's wrong?" Y/N asks as he sits on the bathroom floor.

Megan keeps crying as she puts her head in her hands. Y/N hates seeing her cry and looks way before looking back at her.

"Megan you gotta talk to me." Y/N says sadly as he grabs her hands.

"You're gonna hate me." Megan tells him crying harder now.

"Megan i'm not-"YES YOU ARE!" She yells cutting him off as she stands up and walks out of the bathroom.

He follows her as she sits on the bed still crying. He sits next to her and wraps an arm around her.

"Move." She tells him.

"No." He replies as he holds her.

"Please move." Megan says as she doesn't try to move away.

"You're not trying to get me off of you. Meaning that you really want me to be here. You've been busy taking care of me recently that you forget that I know you just as well." He tells her as she looks at him.

"Megan." He says softly making her put her head into his chest and continue crying.

Zack walks in the room with his combat gloves and tells him that the perimeter is secure. Y/N nods as he holds his crying best friend.

"What's wrong with her?" Zack mouths to him.

"I don't know." Y/N mouths his reply.

Zack walks into the bathroom as Y/N looks down at her. He rubs her back as she trembles in his hold.

"Y/N." Zack says.

Y/N turns and sees Zack with wide eyes. Holding up a pregnancy test. Y/N's eyes widen as he freezes a little. Megan's movement snaps him back as he turns to her.

"I'm pregnant." Megan tells him as she finally looks him in the eyes.

"I know you don't want to have a baby with me.. I know I ruined us so i'll get rid of it if you want to." Megan tells him as Y/N looks at her.

He doesn't see the confident beautiful badass that is his best friend right now. He sees the beautiful woman who's lost in her thoughts who's his best friend. Y/N walks to her and brings her back to the bed to sit down.

"Megan." Y/N says as he looks at her.

"Do you want to keep the baby?" He asks her making her look at him confused.

"What?" She asks.

"Do you want to keep the baby?" Y/N asks again as he grabs her hands.

Megan looks at him before looking down at her stomach. She thinks about Y/N's sister and how that felt to interact with her. She always wanted to have a kid she just never knew if it would ever happen.

"Y/N we don't have to keep it. This will slow you down while you're in the middle of your prime.. Besides Scarlett might not want you if you have a baby." Megan tells him trying to not get her hopes up.

"Having a baby with you won't slow me down, and Scarlett is in a relationship. I don't care what she thinks about this because this has nothing to do with her.. Just me and you." Y/N tells her.

"You're my best friend, now tell me.. Do you want to keep the baby?" Y/N asks her.

".. Yes." Megan replies with tears and Y/N pulls her to his lap.

"Then we'll have the baby." He tells her as he hugs her.

Megan looks surprised at his reaction and gets unsettled a little.

"How are you so cool about this? You're not frightened?" Megan asks him.

"Oh i'm scared shitless." He replies making them both laugh.

"But I had a talk and I just don't want to over complicate it more than it is." Y/N tells her as he wipes her tears away.

"We love each other, might not be in a relationship way but it's still love." Y/N says as she looks at him.

"Are you sure?" Megan asks him.

"Yes, as long as we communicate we'll be fine." Y/N tells her.

"Thank you." Megan tells him as she lays her head on his chest.

"We're gonna be ok." Y/N says reassuring the person who's had his back since they met.

Zack looks at his brother and smiles at him. Seeing him grow up during this whole ride has been the best for him.

"Go lay down." Y/N tells Megan as she nods and lays down in his bed.

Y/N nods at Zack and the two walk out to go talk. Y/N tells her to text him if she needs anything before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"MEGAN'S PREGNANT??!!!" Caleb yells surprised as they sit on the balcony smoking.

"Yup." Zack replies.

"WELL WHOS THE FATHER?! WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE HE KNOWS WE'LL FUCK HIM UP, RIGHT ZACK?!" Caleb asks as still shouting.

"YEEAA!!" Zack replies fucking with Caleb like a jackass.

Y/N shakes his head at him before Caleb looks at him.

"How come you're not as yoked as me? You're about to lose your best friend." Caleb tells him.

"I'm not gonna lose her." Y/N answers.

"Dude, she has somebody's seed inside of her." Caleb tells him.

"Mines." Y/N tells him.

"Your what?" Caleb asks confused.

"I got her pregnant." Y/N says making his eyes widen.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Caleb yells in pure shock.

"Do you have to be so loud?" Zack asks as he rubs his ears.

"Bro, congratulations!" Caleb says as he hugs Y/N excitedly.

"I'm gonna be an uncle, Zack.. We're uncles." Caleb says making Zack smile.

"I am kinda excited too." Zack lets out making Caleb smile harder and Y/N shake his head.

The smiles creeps on his face as he sits there and thinks about it.

He's having a kid.

He's having a kid....

The smiles fades as he realizes that he's having a kid.

"Oh boy." Y/N lets out as he leans back.

"Whoever's writing this shit just loves throwing things at me." He thinks to himself.

~~~

Y/N walks away from them and goes to the lower level of the balcony. He takes out his phone and dials a number.

"Hello." The person answers.

"Hey dad." Y/N says.

"Wassup kiddo, what are you doing up this time of night?" John asks yawning.

"Dad, i'm in LA." Y/N replies.

"Oh yea, so wassup?" John asks.

"I have to tell you something." Y/N tells him as he looks into the dark sky.

"Ok, wassup?" He asks.

"Megan is pregnant." Y/N says.

"Really? Wow, tell her I said congratulations." John says with a smile.

"Dad..." Y/N says.

"Yea bud?" John asks.

"It's mine." Y/N informs him making the line go quiet.

"You're not fucking with me are you boy?" John asks.

"No dad, she's pregnant... And we're keeping it." Y/N tells him.

"AHH HELL YEA!!" John yells excitedly making Y/N release a breath he didn't know was being held.

"Your happy?" Y/N asks surprised.

"Yea son why wouldn't I be?" John asks.

"Oh, I don't know." Y/N replies when he really thinks about it.

"Good that it's with Megan and not someone who'd only want the baby for child support." John says making both of them shiver.

~~

Zack and Caleb both shiver out of nowhere making them look at each other.

"Child support." They both exclaim as they glare at the world.

~~

"I've gotten that a lot lately." Y/N replies.

"What?" John asks.

"That i'm lucky it's with Megan." Y/N answers.

"I mean you are, She's a great person and you two are very close... Could've been worse." John tells him.

"Way worse... thanks for being so cool about this pops." Y/N says with a smile.

"Of course Y/N, i'm here to raise you and I've already done that.. Now I let you out to the world and if you need help. I'll always be here to guide." John tells him as he smiles.

"It does help that i'm rich." Y/N replies smirking making his dad laugh.

"Yup, you were a problem back then." John says making the two laugh.

"Yea well, now i'm the world's problem." Y/N replies.

"You'll always be my problem son, always.. I love you Y/N."  John says.

"I love you too dad." Y/N replies.

"I'm so proud of the man you've become.. I tried my best with you and your siblings.. I just want to say that i'm grateful that you're my son.. and tell Megan congratulations." John says with a tear rolling down his face.

"I'm thankful that you're my dad too you know... No matter how big time actors or celebrities I meet. One thing will remain constant... you have always been and will always be my role model.". Y/N tells his dad as even he gets emotional.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and check on Megan, tell the my siblings I said hey and don't tell them the news... We're gonna fly up there after I finish shooting django." Y/N tells him.

"Alright son, I got you.. Be safe kiddo, please." John tells him.

"I got you."Y/N tells him before they hang up.

~~~~~

Y/N walks up to his room and sees Megan sitting with her back against the headboard. She puts her phone down when he sees her and smiles. He goes to the bed and takes his shirt off before sitting next to her.

"Who would've thought huh?" Y/N asks looking at her with his smirk.

"Who would've thought." Megan repeats giggling.

"Do parents start looking for baby names already?" Y/N asks.

"I'm not sure." Megan replies.

"What do you want?" Y/N asks her.

"Doesn't matter, I'll love them either way." Megan says with a smile.

"Ho about you? You want a son?" Megan asks as he pulls her into him.

"I don't know, I would want a son first but i'll be happy either way." Y/N says.

"I'm gonna be here for you Megan. I know I have a lot of movies to do but even while i'm there i'm gonna be there involved with this.. You don't have to do it alone." Y/N tells her making her tear up.

"I know you'll be here Y/N.. you've never let me down and I know you won't start now.. I promise I won't either." She says kissing him on the cheek.

"Come on, get some sleep baby momma." Y/N says patting her stomach making his laugh.

They lay down together and Megan goes to sleep while Y/N thinks.

"I need some more money." He thinks to himself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 661 68
When Tony Starks sister y/n gets called in on a mission by nick fury because her brother has been unrespondant for a while to fury. Only for her then...
740K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...
5.9K 34 35
You are Y/n Downey. A very popular actress all over the world. As you guessed, You are the 24 year old daughter of Robert Downey jr. You were Y/n Ste...
122K 3.3K 19
(Y/n) (L/n) is a genius hacker and genetic mutation that HYDRA created after the loss of their precious Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. One day she's g...