Empires SMP season 2 reacts t...

By JohannaJaneUn

So I really like the gacha react videos and I always wanted to make one myself but I'm not really experienced... More

Settling them in
Introducing them to their past selves
The beginning
Music disc war
Corruption
The standoff
Wedding
Xornoth
Cod war
After the end
Blue axolotl
Xornoth's defeat
The Crown
Ice issues
The Crown part 2
Exiles
Katherine's rule
Nearing the end
The Rapture
Links

The end

153 3 2
By JohannaJaneUn

Lizzie: Is... is it all over now?

Jana: Almost. Almost over. But Pix here knows a little more about what happens next, don't you Pixlriffs?

Pix: As much as history can tell me. (Then the screen played the clip from Pix's season 2 finale where he explained the story of the world.)

Shelby: Oh, everyone found a home again!

fWhip: This is so wholesome, I think I'm crying a little. But I descended from fish? There's gotta be something wrong about that, right?

Pix: That's what history says, fWhip, and until I find concrete evidence that seems to be what actually happened.

Jimmy: I just hope this doesn't mean I'm related to fWhip. And that part about animating armor stands, I am not a toy!

Pix: Well, perhaps that part of history is misunderstood.

Jana: You aren't, but technically some of King Joel's Mezalean citizens were armor stands, although not all of them. Think Hermes.

Joel: Oh, I get it.

Gem: So what happens to us now?

Jana: I teleport you all back to where you came from before this and you can go on with your lives.

Jimmy: What was learning about our past lives supposed to do?

Jana: Because now you can learn from past mistakes and rethink a couple of your goals. There's usually something important to learn from reflecting on the past. Bye.

Everyone: Bye. (Jana concentrated again and everyone vanished. Then she did too.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 207 14
[OLD, SECOND BOOK, BADLY WRITTEN (?)] Smajor/Scott, the vampire meets Solidarity/Jimmy for the first time in the new smp, Afterlife, this is their 2n...
17K 392 17
Smajor and Solidarity meet each other on Empires smp season 2 for the first time and are so happy! But then, they start to lose their 'friendship' an...
2.7K 66 21
So I really like the gacha react videos and I always wanted to make one myself but I'm not really experienced with that kind of thing so I decided to...
155K 4K 67
What happens if the dream smp wasn't a Minecraft server but a real world real people real life's what happens when the dream smp has a witch that peo...