✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

27

351 11 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 27. Chapter 026: Back in the dormitory and being disgusted

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 026 Returning to the dormitory was disgusted

with Beizhi and Su Yinian gained a lot, and as soon as he returned to the dormitory building, Su Yinian was taken away by Liu Changyu.

After Su Yinian filled the warehouse, Liu Changyu looked at more and more materials, and a satisfied smile appeared on his face.

Su Yinian said to Liu Changyu suspiciously: "Brother Liu, I still have something here." "Why do you leave these alone?

Liu Changyu immediately explained: "Those things are the boss.

"Why don't you just give it to him?" "If it was to seal the north, Su Yinian was even more puzzled, everyone else had been given the materials they deserved, why did the materials from the north be left in his space?

Liu Changyu turned his head, and a meaningful smile appeared on his handsome face, "You two live close to each other, so it's more convenient." Besides, he has so many things, although the entire 10th floor is his, but he shouldn't be able to fit them because he doesn't use these materials often. It's better for you to help keep it. Besides, in the future, this material is estimated to be left to you... Eh, what is left for his daughter-in-law or you should keep it well! "

Fortunately, Liu Changyu received his words in time, and he didn't say what was in his heart, otherwise no matter how "stupid and sweet" Su Yinian was, it was estimated that he would taste it.

However, when Su Yinian heard these words, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, and when he thought that Feng Beizhi was likely to be good to others, how could he feel a little unbalanced in his heart.

Su Yinian thought about it, he was too greedy after all, after all, except for his mother, no one else would take care of him and protect him so carefully. Of course, Su Yinian also knows very well that what others are kind to him is the space on his body, as long as he still has use value, others will not hurt him. But deep down, he seems to want more.

He also wants friends who are sincere and sincere, and he also wants his own family, his own home.

But now that I think about it, it seems that it was all his delusion.

Liu Changyu stepped forward and raised his hand to wrap his arms around Su Yinian's shoulders and said, "Okay, let's go back to the dormitory!"

Su Yinian nodded.

Along the way, Liu Changyu didn't know that you said a lot about things in the base.

"When you don't have a group task, you can be more relaxed, and you can also team up with others to take on other tasks. Or, you can go out and kill zombies with your buddies, but of course I don't think this is a good offer. "Su Yinian's road idiot attributes, Liu Changyu is deeply touched. It seems that if Su Yinian disappears one day, Liu Changyu's first thought must be Su Yinian Maitreya Road, and it will definitely not be Su Yinian who wants to betray them.

Su Yinian obviously knew this, and smiled awkwardly, if he had a treasure hunt mouse, he would definitely not get lost, when he was in the mountains before, the treasure hunt rat was used by him as a guide, which was very useful.

Liu Changyu smiled helplessly and said, "Having said that, I still think it's better to go out and collect some supplies for a month, and it's better to kill zombies, not only humans, zombies, plants and animals, they are all evolving, and if you want to know the difference between yourself and mutated animals and plants and zombies, that is, face to face with them." Only in this way can we know what step the other party's evolution has reached, which is very important for human beings..."

Su Yinian listened carefully to what Liu Changyu told him, this is a valuable experience to survive in the last days, Su Yinian remembered it very carefully.

In the evening, they returned to the dormitory, and they smelled the smell of food from afar.

Liu Changyu said with a smile: "This smell is really fragrant, it must be Aunt Wang's own cooking, and the food she cooked is fragrant!"

Su Yinian's expression was faint, he really didn't have any requirements for appetite.

At this point, some people in the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group know that Su Yinian likes to eat lightly and lightly, and he doesn't like to eat heavy things. The only thing that can see a heavy taste in Su Yinian's mouth may be sausages.

Although Su Yinian didn't have much appetite, he still smiled and followed him into the dormitory.

As soon as I entered the cafeteria on the second floor of the dormitory, there were already a lot of people seated, and everyone was talking and laughing when they saw Su Yinian and Liu Changyu coming, and some people greeted them with interest. Of course, there are also people who are full of doubts, after all, only about 500 people went to this mission, and more than 9 percent of them stayed at the base or went to participate in other missions. So there aren't many people who know Su Yinian.

Liu Changyu happily introduced everyone and pushed Su Yinian to the front, but he was very attentive and did not say that Su Yinian had spatial abilities. If Su Yinian's ability leaks out, it will be very troublesome.

Su Yinian introduced himself a little shyly, and some people coaxed and whistled.

Su Yinian really didn't know what the other party meant, but he could see that the other party had no malicious intent, but he didn't know how to respond to the other party at all. Is he going to whistle too? But the problem is that he can't whistle?! If there were bamboo leaves, he could blow them.

Feng Beizhi saw that Su Yinian was at a loss, his fair face was already full of red, and he couldn't bear to see Su Yinian continue to be so helpless, Feng Beizhi said, "Come here with me!" The

young man who was whistling was immediately stunned, and the others also showed surprised expressions, and everyone's eyes seemed to fall off, so they watched Su Yinian come to Feng Beizhi and sit down next to him in panic.

After doing it for a long time, it turns out that this Su Yinian is the boss's person?! The few people who had just whistled immediately shut up and made a posture of sitting upright, as if the tease just now was not themselves, and the whole person couldn't be more obedient.

Liu Changyu smiled helplessly and followed Chaofeng Beizhi to the table, he patted the shoulder of the girl who passed by him and said, "Xu Hongyan, take a brand new futon from the warehouse and put it in the room next to the boss's room, you can clean it by the way!"

Xu Hongyan immediately reacted to what Liu Changyu meant when he said this, this house must be for newcomers to live in. Xu Hongyan immediately glanced at Su Yinian, who was sitting next to Feng Beizhi, the smile on the corner of her mouth slowly faded, and her beautiful eyes crossed with a trace of displeasure.

Liu Changyu has always had a very accurate grasp of people's hearts and attitudes, and seeing Xu Hongyan's attitude, Liu Changyu showed an expression that seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

Xu Hongyan showed a stiff smile and asked, "Brother Liu, is Su Yinian the boss's lover?" Isn't the boss's building not allowed to be inhabited by others? "

Isn't it a matter of course for the Boss and the Boss's family to live together?! Liu Changyu didn't answer Xu Hongyan's question, but his words were obviously implying that Su Yinian's identity was not simple.

Xu Hongyan is not a fool, she understands it, and her mood is even more unhappy and impetuous, but she still nodded and said, "Well, I'll go after dinner!" "How can the boss like a man? Isn't there hope for both her and Sister Li? Also, they have always been dedicated to the boss, why should the boss be so good to an outsider? I think they followed the boss when the boss didn't have anything, what is Su Yinian? It's not for the boss's power and shamelessness, it's so shameless!

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 敌手 、 [耽美] 游戏x爱情 、 [耽美] 奉君书 、 [耽美] 把我的脖子还给我 、 [耽美] 谢谢,我们真的不要饮料 、 [耽美] 病美人师尊又在装疯卖傻 、 [耽美] 宿主今天也在消极怠工 、 [耽美] 加错微信后我被迫脱单 、 [耽美] 重生来爱你 、 [耽美] 职业选手,不谈恋爱[电竞]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
2.2K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
22.8K 387 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
70.9K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...