Better This Way 2

By terasomdi

4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but w... More

Hello guys
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Final Chapter
Author's Engagement.

Chapter 35

3.7K 224 46
By terasomdi

I was walking behind her but it was a little difficult for me because my legs were still shaking plus my dress was torn at the top. So I was using my hand to cover the open area. Freen instantly stopped and walked back to me. Without any word she carried me in her arms to the parking lot.

I wrapped my hands around her shoulder, holding her as tight as I could as we headed to her car. Freen's face is scary especially when keeping a cold face. She has no trace of happiness on her face and she didn't look at me for once.

I can't believe what happened tonight. She saved me from those bad guys. She could have let them harm me but she didn't. That further proved that she doesn't hate me, she is only angry with me.

My heart is filled with joy. I am in Freen's arms for the first time after our breakup. I have joy in my heart anytime I am close to her like this. So close that I can feel her boobs bouncing. Ugh... Becky stop that.

I snapped out of my imagination instantly while rethinking my decision. I will never be happy without Freen. I was wrong with my decision. Maybe giving up easily was a bad idea. maybe there is another way I could protect Freen without having to break up with her. Maybe there's something else I need to do.

"Your seatbelt" she said bringing me out of my thoughts.

We are in the car already. But where is she taking us? Will she be driving me to the mansion? I still want to spend a little time with her. I want to make sure she's okay especially her knuckles that have turned red and I'm sure they are quite painful.

Freen instantly moved so close to me and my heart skipped many beats. She's so close to me that I can feel the warmth of her breath and I started gasping for air. What is she doing? Does she want to kiss me? Maybe not. I can feel her hand moving close to my laps as she tries to help with the seatbelt. I looked at her and gulped when my eyes landed on her lips. I have missed kissing her so much.

Freen stopped and looked at me in the eyes. I trembled while gripping on the seat. I always feel butterflies in my tummy when she looks at me the way she is doing now. I have been dying for so long to have her look at me this way. My heart is pounding. I am sure she can hear my heartbeat.

It feels like we have been in this situation before in the past. Does she always help with my seatbelt? Whenever I am close to her or think of her, I kept having images of us together in the past. Maybe this woman here is the key to my lost memories.

In a minute she moved away from me. And after putting on her own seatbelt, she...

"You can pass the night at my place then leave the next morning. I have empty rooms you can sleep in. But if you're uncomfortable, then tell me your home address, I will drive you home" She said.

I want to scream out of excitement. Did she really offer to take me to her home? Of course I want to spend the night at her place. I really want to spend more time with her.

"Uhm...." I stuttered.

"Your place is fine."

"Because my dad will...." I continued but ...

"I don't want to hear it" she cut me off while starting the car.

Although I felt hurt by her response. I still can't deny that I was so insensitive of the situation.

I wanted to say my dad will misunderstand and may harm her. With what happened some minutes ago, it was obvious his men weren't stalking us at that moment. If they were, they would have come to save me. And seeing Freen in the house will get him so angry. But I was so insensitive of Freen's feelings by mentioning my dad.

After about 15 minutes of driving, she stopped infront of a store.

"Wait here" she said and got out of the car.

I can see her from the side mirror as she walked into the store and after some minutes she was out. With some bag in her hand. She got inside the car and handed me an ice pack.

"Place this on your lips" she said.

Oh! I completely forgot I have a cut from the slap that dude gave me. I took it from her and placed it on my lips. Speaking of them, what will happen to them now? where did Freen take them? I want to know but I don't have the courage to ask. I am still nervous around her especially since she isn't even looking at me. She's all focused on her driving.

It was dead silent in the car. Freen's knuckles are red. It must be painful. I hope she would let me treat the bruises when we get to our destination. I really want to do that. I can't place this ice on it because she's driving. I was worriedly looking at her throughout our journey but she never looked at me for once till we got to her home.

We got out of the car to the elevator. Freen didn't say a word to me as we got into her apartment. She's still mad at me. I feel so sad about that. I don't like seeing her in this mood. But I can understand why she is like this.

"Freen your knuckles are bruised...." I tried to say when my eyes landed on her knuckles but..

"I am fine" she cut me off and walked straight to the guestroom.

I let out a sigh and sat on the sofa. It's going to be difficult getting her to talk to me. How do I get her to stop being angry with me? I closed my eyes while inhaling the smell of the house. I have missed it so much. I have missed our moments together in this apartment. All the memories I made with her here are kicking in. I want us back to how we used to be. I want Freen back but I don't know what to do over my dad's threats.

After some minutes she came out of the room.

"The room is ready. You can go in now" she said and started walking to her bedroom.

I hate it so much that she's like this towards me. I want her attention. I know I hurt her by breaking up with her after promising not to ever let her go but that was because I chose to protect her and her family. I chose her safety over my own feelings.

"Freen..." I called weakly just when she was about getting into her room and she stopped.

She turned to me to know why I stopped her. I have so much to say to her but I couldn't voice them out. She raised her eyebrows indicating I should talk.

"Thank you.." was the only thing that came out of my mouth as I tried so much to hold back my tears.

She ignored me as always. I walked into the room and locked the door behind me. My heart is heavy. I couldn't keep in my tears so I let them all out. I buried my face in the pillow and cried my soul out. I can't take this anymore. I can't take her ignoring me. I can't stand her getting angry with me. All because of my dad. All because I am scared of our lives.

Seeing Freen today made me realize how sad my life has been without her. She saved me today even though she is still angry with me. For the past month, I haven't known peace and happiness. Just being around Freen makes me so happy and I am not ready to push my happiness away ever again.

"I want her back. I want my Freen back and I will do whatever it takes to have her back."

.....................................................

I got into my room with a heavy heart. Seeing those guys do that to Becky got me so affected. I loved that dress on her so much but they ruined it already. I wanted to capture everything as evidence that was why I didn't interfere on time. I can't explain how angry I was seeing them hurt her. I still care so much about Becky and I still love her. I know I am not supposed to, not after what she did to my heart.

I sat on the bed while staring blankly at my knuckles. I didn't hit them as much as I had planned. Why did Becky stop me?

"No. babe stop already"

My mind flashed back to when she stopped me. She called me babe? My heart melted when she called me that. It's been over a month I heard that from her. I never knew how badly I needed to hear her call me that until this evening.

"Gosh Freen, calling you babe doesn't mean anything. She already broke up with you remember? Besides, she's getting married to someone else so why get excited that she called you that?"

I let out a sigh and spread myself on the bed. My mind is everywhere. Did I do the right thing by bringing her here? I mean I badly want to move on from her, now I brought her home? What was I thinking? Maybe because a part of me actually want to continue having her around me.

This is wrong. I shouldn't be like this. I hate the Armstrong's and Becky is one. They have done nothing but hurt me. Therefore, I need to stop feeling this way for her. I need to get over her soon. It's for my own good. She doesn't love me enough to fight with me. She broke up with me to marry someone else.

It's hard to admit but it hurts me so much that she did that to me. She made me feel less of myself. She made me feel incapable. She made me a fool for believing her empty promises. She hurt me so much. So I need to stop my feelings for her.

I was in my thoughts when a knock was heard. That's obviously her. How can I forget her when she's everywhere? I left some snacks on the table for her just incase she gets hungry. So why is she here? What does she want?

"Freen?" She called as she continued knocking.

I let out a sigh and went to the door. Becky is standing at the door with her phone in her hand. Why didn't she wear the nightwear I brought for her. She's wearing a transparent one instead. The exact one I refused Lily from wearing and that's because it's too transparent. I should tell her to change that, but why am I not saying it out?

"I can't sleep in that room" she said weakly.

Silence

I am a little confused over what is happening. What does she mean by she can't sleep there? If she doesn't want to sleep there, where then does she want to sleep? In my room? I hope not.

"It's dark and ... and cold... and I keep hearing this creepy sound..." she continued.

Silence.

That's a lame excuse. She can switch on the light if it's dark for her besides she never sleeps with the light on.. There was about a minute of silence as I tried to figure out what she actually wanted.

"Please let me sleep here....." she pleaded breaking the silence.

"What? No.. you can't" I cut her off.

Is she being serious right now? She wants to sleep here? In my room? why? With that transparent nightwear?

"Why can't I?" She said while looking straight into my eyes making my heart to flutter. Gosh what is she doing?

I swallowed hard.

She's caressing my hand sensually. Or maybe it's all in my head. Becky has a seductive look on her face as she kept brushing her thumbs on my hand.

"Please Freen.." she said in sultry voice. Her touches also are making me lose focus.

"Uhhmm...." I stuttered confusedly.

"Thanks a lot" she said excitedly and walked past me.

Wait! What? when did I agree to it? I stood watching her as she laid on my bed. How do I react to this? I can't believe I am still very weak for her. Chasing me out of my room like this? We obviously can't sleep in the same room. One of us has to leave, and that would be me.

I let out a sigh and went to my wardrobe to get my nightwear. I picked my phone and other things I need for the night but she stopped me just when I was about leaving.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To the other room"

"Why?"

I turned to her in frustration. Is she seriously asking me that?

"Because you are in my room!" I said as calmly as I could ever be.

"But I don't want you to leave the room." She said sitting up.

Silence

"I need you to sleep by myself Freen. I am too scared. I can't sleep alone " she said warmly.

"I mean that's why I am here. I can't sleep alone. I am scared" she continued.

Silence

"Please?" She switched to her sweet baby voice that always gets me every single time.

How can I make her understand that sleeping next to her is a torture on my own part. Especially with that dress she's putting on that is showing off everything. I can see her pointed breast and nipples so clearly. Not to talk of her down part. I can see everything and it's turning me on.

To be continued..................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Forever By MKM

Fanfiction

66.3K 2.3K 38
This is FreenBecky fanfiction story. Becky falls in love with her best friend, but Freen is in a relationship with a boy. English is not my native la...
83.1K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
47.4K 1.1K 19
Becky: I love you freen plzz I'm not asking much from u just asking to return the love is it why it's so difficult for u plzz just give me the reason...
239K 7.4K 44
Becky who hates Freen a lot is falling for her slowly after their marriage. Let's see how Becky treats Freen and why is that Becky hates her so much?