Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 20 Snow gang {M}

1.3K 40 8
By writerofnew

Y/N sits on top of the snow hill in the neighborhood. It's snowing again and he didn't bring a jacket but he doesn't care. He sits looking into the distance as he just lets unwanted energy pass him by.

(Flashback)

"Y/N!!" His mom yells as he walks into the house.

His smile immediately falters as his whole family is standing there. His mom and Nia look pissed as they have their phones in their hands.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"Why would you do that to that poor girl?" His mom asks as she gets in his face.

"I didn't do shit." Y/N replies as he's already pissed that she didn't even come see him while he was in jail.

"DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!" Nia yells.

"Fuck you!" Y/N replies making Nia try to slap him.

He catches her hand at the last second and pushes her into the couch. His mom walks up and slaps him but he catches it again. Y/N doesn't push her he just walks away.

"THE JUDGE FOUND ME INNOCENT!! WHY ARE YOU ON HER SIDE??!" Y/N yells at his mother.

"YOU KNOW THE COURT CAN BE PAID OFF!!" Nia yells with his mom agreeing.

"WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU ALL TO MAKE YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ME??!!!" Y/N asks as the room goes quiet.

"Y/N." Justin says trying to stop the argument.

"NO JUSTIN! EVER SINCE SHE GOT HERE, YOU TWO HAVE BEEN ON HER SIDE NO MATTER WHAT!!" He yells as a tear rolls down his eye and he twitches with rage.

"Y/N." His dad calls out making him slowly turn to him.

"I know this is infuriating but don't talk to your mom or your sister like that" His dad tells him.

"But they can talk to me however they want right?" Y/N asks his father.

"No Y/N-"I CARRIED YOU FOR NINE MONTHS, I WILL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER I WANT!!" His mom yells cutting his dad off.

"I DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN!!" Y/N snaps as the room goes quiet again.

"Maybe that's it... You wanted a daughter... And you a sister."Y/N says looking at the two.

"I DONT KNOW WITH YOU, MAYBE YOULL TRY TO KILL HER!!" Nia shouts.

"HE LITERALLY WON THE CASE!! ARE YALL CRAZY??!" Zack asks as he enters the room.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" Their mom asks her oldest son.

"No, don't defend me Zack... If they want me to be the villain.. I will play the villain.. As only I know how." Y/N says before taking one last look at his family then walking off.

                            (Flashback over)

Tears fall from his eyes as the memory haunts him. Y/N looks into the sky as he thinks of his mother. The lady who helped add to his downfall...

"When all I needed was your love... you gave it to her." Y/N says as the tears keep falling.

"THAT BITCH!!" Y/N yells thinking of Scaria..

"OVER YOUR OWN SON!" Y/N yells as he looks up at the dark sky.

Y/N clenches his fist before yelling angrily. Lightning strikes in the background as he lets it out.

His anger that finds no trouble finding more fuel at any given time. He drops down to his knees as he breathes heavily. Finally starting to feel the effects of the coldness around him.

"You look like you need this." A voice he loves says making him turn around.

He sees Megan standing there with a white furry hoodie on. She has on black gloves as she holds a pair white ones and a black hoodie.

Megan walks to him and sits down next to him. She quickly puts it on him and gives him the gloves. After he puts them on he pulls her in his lap. He holds tightly as she already knows what's wrong. She heard him yelling as she came to him.

"All I need is you." Y/N tells her making her softly smile.

Megan wipes his face and kisses him as she caresses his face. She pulls away before pulling the hoodie up over his face.

"How did you find me?" Y/N asks.

"Your dad told me you were here."She replies making him show a confused face.

"He said he always watched you as you visited here." She tells him making him nod.

"Megan." Y/N says as he looks down.

"I'm not ready to forgive her." He tells her as another tear falls.

"That's fine Y/N, you just really need to forgive yourself for anything that you're holding against you." She tells him as she wraps her arms around him.

"I love you stupid and I need you here." Megan tells him.

"I need you too." He replies.

She puts her hands up and makes a heart with her fingers. He rolls his eyes as she tells him to come on. Y/N does it and tells her she better take a picture because he's not doing it again. Megan squeals as she quickly does it and post it on instagram.

"What do you want to do now?" Megan asks.

"I honestly, just want to lay down." Y/N says.

"Then that's what we'll do." She replies as she stands up.

She holds her hand out for him and he takes it. Before pulling her back down to the ground with him. The two laugh as they throw some of the snow at each other. After a while Megan jumps on his back and he walks them back to the house.

Hours later

Y/N steps out of the shower and walks to his bed with nothing but a towel. Megan stares at him while he stands in front of the mirror. She licks her lips seductively before silently walking to him.

Megan plants a kiss on his lower back before she kisses higher and higher. Y/N smirks as she rubs his arms while doing so. She soon reaches his neck and licks it before sucking on it. Y/N grunts before he turns around and drops his towel.

"You should've just took a shower with me." Y/N tells her as he jerks off in front of her.

Megan smacks his hand away and wraps her hands around him.

"I wanted you to know exactly how wet you make me daddy." She whispers in his ear.

Megan drools on his dick before dropping to her knees. She devours his dick as she swallows every inch he has.

"Shit!" He lets out as he grabs the back of her head.

Y/N pulls her off his dick and strands of saliva appear. Connecting from her lips to his tip. He brings her back down on it as she deepthroats him. Y/N fucks her throat making her eat his dick.

The noises fill the room as Megan gets her throat fucked. Y/N grabs her chin and the top of her head to go even faster. Megan taps his thigh making him pull out. She grabs his dick and smacks it on her face as she grins. Megan puts a hand on his thigh and the other grips his balls.

She massages them as she kisses his tip before shoving it down her throat. After a while she jerks him and massages his balls while sucking him. Y/N moans from her using her skills on him.

Megan licks his under shaft each time she goes down on him. She twist her hands and head as well which adds to the pleasure. She pulls off and spits on his dick before jerking it with both hands.

"I need to take you shopping." Y/N says jokingly making her giggle.

"What do you wan-"Fuck!" Y/N lets out as she deepthroats him again.

Her wet warm throat making him feel relaxed in her. Megan locks her arms around his thighs as she spears her throat. The gagging noises are extremely loud from how sloppy the blowjob is. She pulls off before quickly deepthroating him again. She does this repeatedly making him moan continuously.

Megan pulls off again and licks the spot under his tip making him moan louder. She smirks wickedly as she knows what that does to him. She does it over and over making him moan her name. After the 10th lick he grabs her face and fucks her wet mouth. Y/N grunts as he holds her head down on his dick. He lets off multiple strands of cum down her throat as she smiles.

"Oh man." He lets out as she pulls off of him.

Megan swallows all of his cum before standing up. Y/N lifts Megan into the air and slides her down on his dick. She easily slides down it like she belongs to ride his dick. The two kiss passionately as they grind into each other. Moaning in each other's mouths from the pleasure.

Y/N puts his arms under her legs and grabs her hips with a smirk. He doesn't give her a chance to process it before he starts ramming into her. Megan moans loudly as he pummels her pussy.

"That's it!!... Don't stop!" She tells him as she holds on for dear life.

He keeps thrusting into her as her eyes roll back. Megan squirts on his chest making him smirk. He fucks her even harder like his goal is to turn her crazy. He eventually does just that. Megan cums on his dicks and her legs begin to shake.

"Don't stop untill you fill me up daddy." She tells him as he keeps fucking her.

He pins her to the bed as he starts dropping his dick in her. Her eyes roll back each time he hits her spot. Megan holds his face either a grin as he grunts. She tightens her walls around him as he lets out a grunt and cream pies her.

She goes to the bathroom to get in the shower as he lays down. He checks his messages where he sees a text from Scarlett. He clicks on it and he reads what the photo says.

Y/N smiles softly at the thought of it and sends her "Thank you for this🖤, batsy."

He checks instagram and the first thing he sees is the photo Megan took of them.

Y/N comments the black heart before he sits his phone down. Megan walks into out of the bathroom in one of his shorts and lays with him. The two best friends stare into each other's eyes.

"You think theirs a universe somewhere out there where we fall in love?" Megan asks him.

"Of course.. It makes me wonder why we don't try it here." Y/N tells her as he rubs his thumb on her cheek.

"Because we both know, we don't hold each other's hearts." Megan replies.

"We do, just not in that way." Y/N says as he moves closer to her.

"Uhhh personal space." Megan says giggling as she puts her hand in his face.

"My dick has been in all your personal spaces love." He replies grinning making her smack his arm while laughing.

"Come here." He tells her which she does.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 106 28
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...
5.9K 34 35
You are Y/n Downey. A very popular actress all over the world. As you guessed, You are the 24 year old daughter of Robert Downey jr. You were Y/n Ste...
5K 129 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
37.2K 775 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...