Into the Multiverse (DC Super...

By AlecAmmerata

After the events that have taken place in the Spiderverse trilogy, (Only 2 movies released, will update once... More

Characters
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Intro and Scenes 1-5)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 6-8)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scene 9)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 10-12)
Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 13 - 18 & End Scene)
Question and some notes about future episodes
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Intro Scene & Scenes 1-4)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 5-8)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 9-11)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 12-13)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scene 14)
Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 15-17 & Ending Scene)
Update on Future Episodes
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Intro Scene)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 1-4)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 5-7)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 8 & 9)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 10)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 11)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scene 12)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 13 -16)
Episode 3: The Truth About (Scene 17)
Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 18-21)
Notes about this episode and the next episode
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Intro Scenes & Scenes 1-5)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 6 & 7)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 8 - 10)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 11 &12)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scene 13)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 16 - 18)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 19 & 20)
Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 21 - 23 & Ending Scene)
Notes about Episode 4 and the next episode
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Intro Scene)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Miles & Jessica)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Kara & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Oliver & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Zee & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Garth & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Halfway point)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Diana & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Barry & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Babs & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Hal & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Karen & Miles)
Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Scenes 22 - 25)
Breaking Point

Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 14 & 15)

20 2 0
By AlecAmmerata

Scene 14

After a long silence, Hal begins to speak. "Miles, you're Spider-Man?" Hal asks. Miles said yes. "How can you not tell me this?" Hal asked. Miles wasn't sure how to respond. "I wanted to tell you today at the bleachers," Miles said. "But I overheard what you said about how Spider-Man was a menace. I was scared to tell you, and I wasn't sure what you would think of me if I did tell you."

Hal remembered what he said to Barry. "Oh, you heard that?" Hal asked. Miles nodded yes. "There's more that I didn't mention also," Miles said. "I'm not from this universe. I'm from another universe." Hal was shocked to hear this. "Another universe?" he said. "That explains a lot. But you lied to me."

Hal wasn't in a good mood. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Hal asked. Miles responded with another question. "Well, why didn't you tell me you were Green Lantern?" he asked. "Was it because you thought I was a normal person without any powers? Because that's what I thought when I met you. Plus, it would have been better if people didn't know, but others knew, and I need help to save our friends and-"

Hal interrupts him. "Our friends?" Hal asked. "Do they know?" Miles tells him that Jessica and her friends knew, along with Hal's friends. Hal looked down in dismay. "So everyone else knew but me?" Hal said. "I don't know what to say, Miles. I thought you were this original person, but instead, you're like me. I just can't believe this. I just don't know if I can even trust you."

Hal starts to walk away from Miles in anger. Before he continued walking, Miles said something that got Hal thinking. "So you're just gonna walk away like our friendship meant nothing to you?" Miles asked. Hal stopped walking. "Let me tell you this, Hal, I can get past the lying about being a hero, but I won't get past this if you walk away," Miles said. "When I first arrived here, I didn't have that many friends on my Earth. I was afraid of meeting new people here because I never had a good friend back home. Until I met you. You changed my life for the better. I felt like you were my only friend that I had, and I never wanted to lose that friendship."

Hal turns around and looks at Miles somber. "Look, I know I lied to you, and I should have told you from the beginning," Miles continued. "But I didn't think you would have understood any of this. I know it's a lot, but it's the truth." Miles tells Hal about how his uncle died. "When I found out my uncle was working for this villain, I had to show him who I was under that mask," he said. "My uncle knew what he did was wrong, and he had to pay the price. Instead of killing me, he put my mask back on and backed out. It cost him his life. I didn't want that same thing to happen."

Hal looks at Miles as a way of understanding the things he'd been through. He doesn't know whether to trust Miles or not. Miles puts his mask back on. "Look, I gotta save my friends before something terrible happens," Miles said. "If you want to join me, we can do this together, but if you want to leave me and not help, that's fine too, and if you don't want to hang out with me afterward, then I'll leave you be. But just ask yourself this: Is it worth ruining our friendship?" Miles launches a web out of his arm and heads up to a building. Hal watches him go to LexCorp Tower. As he watches, he thinks about what Miles said to him. "Is it worth ruining our friendship?" he thought.

Scene 15

Back at LexCorp Tower, everyone was still inside their glass container. Supergirl was getting weaker from the kryptonite. Batgirl tries hard to escape, but can't. "It's no use, Batgirl," The Flash said. "I can't phase out or break the glass. They have a power dampener on them." Batgirl stopped breaking out and sat down in misery.

Green Lantern J looks at Wonder Woman. "Diana, why did you let Miles go?" she asked. "He could've stayed and helped us." Wonder Woman looked at Green Lantern J. "Sister Jessica, I had to protect him," she said. "I wouldn't want Miles to get caught and be placed into Doc Oc's hands. This whole thing could have been an attempt to catch Miles for good. So I took his place."

Green Lantern J followed up with, "And what about Hal?" Wonder Woman couldn't find the words to respond. Doc Oc and the rest of the villains appeared again, but this time with a male figure. "I've captured every single one of them, Lex," Doc Oc said. "And I know Spider-Man will be back to get them." Lex Luthor was standing in front of everyone. He looks back to Doc Oc. "Excellent work, Doctor Octavius," he said. He looks back at the trapped heroes. "Leave them with me," he said. "I'll take care of this myself."

The villains leave the room, leaving only Lex and the trapped heroes. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Superhero Girls and Boys," Lex said. "Have you come here to foil my plans once more?" He looks at them with a sinister grin. "Well, you're too late," he said. "This collider is going to help me take over every universe in existence." He shows off the collider to everyone. "You don't know what you're doing with this machine," Wonder Woman said. "If you use this, our universe and every other universe would cease to exist."

Lex didn't care for what Wonder Woman said. "Oh, I'm not just doing this to take over universes," he said. "I'm going to kill every other Kryptonian from every other universe, just like I'm doing to your friend, Supergirl, right now." Everyone looks at Kara to see how weak she is. Lex goes over and brings Kryptonite with him. "Now, Kryptonian," Lex said. It's time for you to die." Kara was embracing her life. Before Lex could drop the stone, a web was launched into the stone, causing it to go to a wall. Everyone looks at where the shot originated from. Spider-Man was there. "Let my friends go, now!" Spider-Man yelled out. Everyone but Lex was shocked to see Spider-Man.

Lex walks over to Spider-Man. "So, this is the famous Spider-Man that I've heard so much about?" Lex said. Spider-Man looks at him in anger. "You know, I've heard a lot about you from Dr. Octavius," Lex said. "She tells me every day about you ruining her plans." Spider-Man responded, "That's because she's like you. A villain." Lex gave him a look of anger. "I may be a villain to you," he said. "But to me, I'm just protecting the city from Kryptonians like her." He points at Supergirl's glass container. Miles sees that she's getting weaker.

"You don't know what you're doing with that machine," Spider-Man said. "It's a dangerous machine that could end everything. I'm not letting you turn it on." Lex grinned. "Well, go ahead," Lex said. "Try to shut it down, and save your new friends. But ask yourself this: Do they consider you a friend? Or are they using you to get to me?" Spider-Man knew Lex was trying to get inside his head, so he tuned it out. "They are my friends," Spider-Man said. "They give me respect, treat me with kindness, and never lie to me. They are the best group of friends I could ever have. I may have lost one friendship with someone else today, but I'm not letting you ruin any of them."

Everyone in the glass container smiles. "I'm going to make sure no one else gets hurt," he continues, "and to start, it's by stopping you." He tries to throw a punch, but Doc Oc's arm comes in and grabs it. Spider-Man was caught off guard. "I'll deal with this brat," she said. "Go start the machine." Lex makes haste to the collider. Spider-Man ends up fighting Doc Oc. The rest of the villains come to join, but Doc Oc holds them off. "I've been waiting a long time to finish off Spider-Man," Doc Oc said. "I'll take care of this. Keep guard of the heroes."

Giganta, Catwoman, Livewire, Star Sapphire, and Poison Ivy keep guard. Spider-Man and Doc Oc battle it out. Spider-Man attempts to launch his webs at her arms, but she keeps deflecting them. Doc Oc gets a few good beatings in but then catches him off guard by swinging her arm into his chest. Spider-Man doesn't fall, however. He just keeps getting back up. He launches more webs at her, but then his web-slinging device malfunctions. "Oh no," he said. "Not now. Don't malfunction on me yet." He attempts to fix it, but Doc Oc grabs him by the leg. She uses her other robot arms to land some punches on Spider-Man. Then she charges up her one arm and punches him so strong, it sends him flying back. He hits a wall. He tries to get up, but he's struggling to get up. The other heroes watch his soon-to-be defeat. "Well, this took a turn for the better," Doc Oc said. "More for me than for you, Spider-Man. But this is where you end. It was nice knowing you." Doc Oc uses both of her robot arms to charge up a super punch. Miles is still struggling to get up on his feet. The girls and the boys in their containers worry for Spider-Man, seeing that he is about to be defeated. Doc Oc sends her arms towards Spider-Man, and he embraces what's coming to him.

Cut to Black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
66.7K 2.3K 27
A boy stood tall, his eyes twinkling with promise as he said, "Let the sky fall, we'll face it all together." The girl cocked a brow at the boy, sus...
112K 1K 26
There are many variations of Spider Man in many universes and in this one you are the Spider Man and you are in the Dc Super hero girls 2019 universe...
633 27 11
Y/n L/n was bit by a radioactive spider, she's also an infamous villain who goes by Spider-Duchess. Peter Parker was also bit by a radioactive spide...