Halo Male Spartan reader X Re...

JustyTurner द्वारा

The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from th... अधिक

Main Protagonists
Harem
Chapter 1: The arrival of Blood Gulch
Chapter 2: Explore the ring
Chapter 3: Robot on a run
Chapter 4: Rouge A.I
Chapter 5: The deal go wrong
Chapter 6: Teleport mishap
Chapter 7: Rescue mission
Chapter 8: Split apart (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Plant the bomb
Chapter 10: The Nightmare within
Chapter 11: Andy.....who's Andy?
Chapter 12: An Elite in our base
Chapter 13: The long trails
Chapter 14: An unsettling guest
Chapter 15: More to Blood Gluch then we know
Chapter 16: Distracting the tank.....with words
Chapter 17: The Battle of Blood Gluch
Chapter 18: Never say goodbye (Lemon)
Chapter 19: A new threat
Chapter 20: The beast of Project Freelancer
Chapter 21: Meeting old friends
Chapter 22: They have to ruin everything
Chapter 23: The fall of Project Freelancer
Chapter 24: A Spartans party (Lemon)
Fireteam: Spartan-Rangers (Y/n's Team)
Chapter 25: Welcome to Spartan Utopia
Chapter 26: Simple rescue mission
Chapter 27: The supplie cut mission
Chapter 28: The missing friend in danger
Chapter 29: The Blues unit
Chapter 30: One final push
Chapter 31: Getting back home
Chapter 32: A friend in need
Chapter 33: She's back
Chapter 34: Spartans will never die out
Chapter 35: A walking tank.....literally
Chapter 36: The odd one out returns
Chapter 37: A boring day as a Spartan (Lemon)
Chapter 38: We meet at last
Chapter 39: Going rogue
Chapter 40: The hunt begins
Chapter 41: Can you really trust him? (Lemon)
Chapter 42: It's not all my fault
Chapter 43: Fight together, win together
Chapter 44: Winter contingency has been activated
Chapter 45: A jouned mission
Chapter 46: This battle went to extreme
Chapter 47: The largest battle they have ever faced
Chapter 48: The greatest hunt begins (Lemon)
Chapter 49: The Covenant invasion begins
Chapter 50: The fall of New Alexandria
Chapter 51: Honour and Sacrifice
Chapter 52: I have the gun
Chapter 53: Lost everything but not our hope
Chapter 54: A hunting ground
Chapter 55: Is there any survivors?
Chapter 56: Clear the flag ship
Chapter 57: We're the same
Chapter 58: Space trip (Lemon)
Chapter 59: Bug problem
Chapter 60: The Resistance
Chapter 61: Secret project
Chapter 62: A new plan
Chapter 63: The Siege on the capital (Part 1)
Chapter 64: The Siege on the capital (Part 2)
Chapter 65: The Siege on the capital (Part 3)
Chapter 67: Welcome to Earth
Chapter 68: Battle of New Mombasa
Chapter 69: The Arbiter
Chapter 70: Outbreak
Chapter 71: Silent city
Chapter 72: Covenant control city
Chapter 73: The Capital of the Covenant
Chapter 74: Within the Heart of the quarantine
Chapter 75: Secret to uncover beneath the city
Chapter 76: Hive of the drones
Chapter 77: The Great Schism
Chapter 78: A city to escape
Chapter 79: The Blues vs the Brutes
Chapter 80: What is left
Chapter 81: Nest base invasion

Chapter 66: Returning to Earth

354 17 1
JustyTurner द्वारा

It has been a month since they arrived on Sanhelios and after the battle against the Covenant, the home planet of the elites now be under UNSC control. Elite citizens seeing the Prophets lies accepted humanity and the UNSC helps them to rebuild their capacity. They work together to help the elites to rebuild their destroyed buildings and streets.

Marines share some jokes with the elites and bound as their hatred towards the elites is no gone ad they understood they are victims of the Prophets lies. At the control room we find Simmons working on the coms to any UNSC with Y/n and Watcher in the room with him.

Y/n: Anything?

Simmon: Trying but no such luck. It's really hate.

Then their engineer enter the room and sees what Simmons is doing. The Engineer approaches the control console and place it tentacle onto the controls and seconds later they got something which Simmons came out and sees it working.

Simmons: Wow! Thanks.

The Engineer let's out a happy noise while Y/n nodes back and calls out through the coms.

Y/n: This is Spartan Y/n-453 to all UNSC channels. Operation: Planet riot is a success. The Elites of Sanhelios are our allies. Does anyone copy over?

After a while they got someone and it sounded like Lord Hood.

Lord Hood: (radio) This is Fleet Admiral Lord Hood here. Good to hear your voice Spartan.

Y/n: Same to you sir. Sanhelios is now in UNSC control.

Lord Hood: (radio) Is that so?! I never thought the day. You did a impossible job here Spartan, well done.

Y/n: We did it together Admiral sir.

Lord Hood: (radio) Glad to hear that. But its a good thing you called because we have a situation.

Y/n: That being?

Lord Hood: (radio) We have gotten word that the Covenant has located Earth and sent in their fleet to invade Earth.

Y/n, watcher and Simmons are stunned by this as Lord Hood also continued.

Lord Hood: (radio) I need all UNSC forces to come to Earth and help us defend. This maybe our last stand.

Y/n: Will do sir. Spartan out.

The foms end and they stood there in silence for a moment.

Simmons: What should we do now?

Y/n looks down at the control console and with a series expression he tells Simmons.

Y/n: Radio everyone to me us at the middle of the capital. We'll tell them all.

(Moments later)

We see everyone gathered in the middle of the capital as Y/n ans his team where in front of everyone as Y/n step foward and informs everyone the situation. Everyone is shocked and whisper among each other as they couldn't believe it that it is happening.

Grif: Well goodbye humanity.

Donut: Oh no not Earth! It like our birth place.

Lopez: (Spanish) I was betting that the Covenant will find it sooner or later.

Y/n: Everyone calm down. I know it is worse but we will not allow the Covenant to destroy Earth. If the Covenant wants a fight.....they will get one.

Junior: My forces will join you.

They turn to see Junior, Rila, Coya and his troops came as Y/n ask Junior.

Y/n: You sure you wanna come?

Junior: Indeed. Our race destroy a lot of humans, showing no mercy and Earth is special to humanity. If we see to redeem our honourable self's then we must defend your important planet.

Coya: It's not just us but also other elites. They too will come and aid the battle.

Y/n: Alright then. I'll contact Lord Hood while we are heading to Earth.

Junior nodes and he turns and bend down to Rila and tells him.

Junior: Son I want you to stay here with Coya.

Rila: But I want to help!

Junior: No son. It is too dangerous. I don't want you to be hurt.

Rila: Okay....be safe dad.

Junior: I will.

He stood up as he turns to Coya and she give him a node while he nodes back. Junior walks over to Y/n and the two of them shake hands.

Junior: Let us fight together and finish this war.

Y/n: Right. Everyone! We're going home!

And so all UNSC and Junior's army got into their Covenant ships that Coya give them and once inside they all take off and leave the planet.

Once they are all in space they active a slip space jump and their ships go through and make their journey back to Earth.

(2 weeks later)

They exit out of Slip space and soon arrived back at Earth. They see UNSC ships and Orbital Defense Platforms ready for anything and at first they were about to fire when Y/n gives out his code which they stand down.

They dock their ship onto one of Orbital defense Platforms and the doors open and they are greater by UNSC marines as they begin to cheer and clap of their return. The Reds, Blues, Freelancers and other Spartans stood there and being welcome back by the UNSC.

Then Junior and his elites came in and all clapping and cheering immediately stop when they see Elites. They were shocked and confused which Junior and the others are nervous but that's when Lord Hood approaches Junior and looks up at the Elite while Junior look down down him.

Junior looks at all marines and then he begins to say.

Junior: Humans of humanity.......we wish to apologise for all the sins we have done throughout the war. Our race was tricked by the Prophets and we feel dishonored because of this. We wish to make things right by any means necessary by helping humanity defending this planet from the Prophets and our own brothers who are still blind by the lies of the Prophets. Please....allow us to help you as a way for our race to be redeemed.

Then he and his two elite guards kneel down as Lord Hood stared at them.

Junior: Please....let us help you.

There was a moment of silence as Lord Hood stared at Junior for a moment. Then he reach out his hand which Junior sees as he gets up straight and then he takes Lord Hoods hand and they shake on it.

This made the marines and any UNSC personal on board to be shocked by this as this moment will be the greatest thing in humanities history.

(Hours later)

We see Y/n in his quarters as Y/n is taking a very shower and after he is done he came out with a sigh while Watcher appeared on his bed.

Y/n: Damn that feels soo good! It feels like years since I've taking a shower.

Watcher: Yeah you smell like shit under the armor.

Y/n: (chuckle) Yeah.....wait? Since when you can-

Then there was a knock as Y/n walks over and opens to be face with John which surprised him.

Y/n: (surprised) John! Bro! Your live! I thought I would never see.....you.

He noticed his armor was beaten up and damaged which he ask him.

Y/n: Yep....you might need a new upgrade.

John: In a minute but for now I need a talk. With both you and Watcher.

He sounded serious so he let's him in. Cortana appeared on John's shoulder which existed Watcher that she's okay as Cortana ask the two.

Cortana: Ask us this.....when you first met the Reds and blues.....they were in a large ring right called...Halo?

Y/n: Yeah. It was huge, you should have seen it.

Cortana: Actually.....we have.

Watcher: Since when?

Cortana: About a month ago. After we left Reach we arrived on another Halo. Installation 04.

Watcher: Fuck! Is that 343 monitor guy still around? That guy is a huge dick.

Cortana: Force. You also said that Halo is a weapon that can wipe out all life correct?

Y/n: Yes. What with these questions?

Cortana: Well answer this.....have you encounter the Flood?

Watcher and Y/n froze for a moment as they look at each other and back to the two.

Y/n: Yeah. We were searching for Church inside of a Flood containment facility and got out of there alive and well. Why?

John: The Covenant unleash the Flood within that Ring.

Watcher: (shocked) WHAT?! THOSE IDIOTS RELEASE THE FLOOD?! ARE THEY NUTS?!

Cortana: Yes however we stop them but that's not important. What is important is how much of a threat they are.

Y/n: I'm sure they are easy to handle? Besides they are just space zombies.

Watcher: Oh no! They are not just like space zombies. They are by far one of the most greatest threats that the universe has ever faced. The Flood nearly wipe out the ancient humans and the Forerunners. It was the reason why the rings are there.

Cortana: To destroy their food.

Y/n: Wait? Was Captain Keys not with you? Where is he?

John:........He was infected and turned into a Proto Gravemind.

Y/n: (shocked) No.

John: The only survivors are mem Cortana, Johnson and other marines and ODST. Still.....it was the most terrifying situation we have ever come across.

Y/n: So how did you manage to trap the flood?

Cortana: We didn't. We destroy the ring in hopes that the Flood will never escape. We use the Pillar of Autumn as a bomb by destroying the core.

Watcher: (shocked) Wow your amazing.

Cortana: (smirk) Thanks.

Y/n: Still I'm sorry what you two have to go through.

John: It's okay. Just glad to be back. What about you?

Y/n: Oh well let's just say those elites that you may saw is on our side.

Cortana and John:....................

Cortana: And here I thought our adventure was crazy.

Watcher: Thought ours was crazy?

Cortana: Well anyways that's good. With the elites help, we may have a chance to push by the Covenant forces.

Y/n: Yeah. I'm gonna grab a hot meal now. Get yourself some upgrade okay bro?

John nodes and he and watcher leave to get something to eat. Once gone Cortana turns to John.

Cortana: We kinda forget to tell him thag we still have the activation index from Installation 04.

John: We'll tell him later.

Cortana: Right.

John and Cortana head off Meanwhile we find Junior looking at Earth as Tucker found him and approaches to him.

Junior: It's beautiful.

Tucker: Yeah. Can't believe we're back home.

Junior: Indeed. Still....I fear that the other humans will not accept our apology. After what our race has done......I fear they will never forgive us.

Tucker: Don't worry. As long I'm here, I'll back you up.

Junior: I appreciate it father.

The two of them hug while some nearby marines just stare at them in confusion as they slowly walk back and just forget what Junior has said.

We see both Junior's ships and UNSC ships now side by side and ready for the full might of the Covenant whenever they will show up. Soon Earth maybe the last battle between the Covenant and the UNSC.

To be continued........................................................

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

831 45 3
The war between humanity and the Covenant has entered its highest point. Desperate for help to ensure humanity's survival, a group of expedition vess...
4.5K 248 57
18+ (Xenophile) Smut. Violence. Gore. Foul Language. The year is 3787, the Earth is in ruin, and the infectious spores plagues the world below. Afte...
64.2K 1.2K 11
What happened to master chief? War started on earth with the covenant and UNSC. An ODST is sent to find others to fight the covenant. While in space...
61.7K 1.5K 115
2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Covenant Ship in the City of New Mombasa...