Governor's Son's Obsession |...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

KIM TAEHYUNG, a mafia son of country's governor who is a serial killer psychopath falls for a typical nerd gu... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2.1K 96 35
By HARDfujoshigirl_

Taehyung run all the way to the edge and ducked his head down but it was only sandy air creating the cloud of dead soil.

"I'm here." The voice came from the back making older snap his head behind.

There sat his bunny on the abandoned fuel drums. Eyes squinted because of the bright sun. 

"You scared the fuck out of me, bun." Taehyung recited approaching the lazily crouched figure.

"Why? Do you think I killed myself out of frustration?" Brown-haired mocked.

"Sort of." Taehyung replied smiling and shaking his head in skepticism. No one has ever made him this much scared, he had never been scared to lose anyone because he never cared. 

But now it was different, he was scared to lose someone, someone's life holds value to him. He felt unfamiliar heat spreading inside his chest, the kind he lastly felt when his mother was on death bed and caressed his head for the last time before taking her last breath.

Taehyung paced to his bunny boy before engulfing him in a tight hug. Affection isn't his language anymore but he still craved it.

Jungkook was taken back for a moment but let his tight muscle relax when he didn't spot any danger from other male. Ravenette was just simply hugging him as if he was trying to find solace in him.

Older pulled apart looking into the confused doe eyes which were slightly narrowing because of the direct sun rays. Taehyung smiled finding it cute before adjusting himself at the spot that blocks the sun from directly meeting his bunny's Bambi eyes. 

For the first time, taehyung felt the urge to protect someone and hide from this cruel world.

He smiled genuinely for the first time softly cupping the awed boy's face.

"Jungkookie, please don't leave me. I need you. Stay with me and I'll give you the world." Taehyung sincerely confessed and younger felt his heartbeat race in his ears for a moment. He isn't used to hearing such confessions. He was a nerd almost all his life so people don't give him much attention unless he scores top.

Brunette kept looking in charcoal orbs which used to be so dull but right now... he can see a tiny bit of spark deep inside, a certain flicker of warmess. 

But it didn't take long for him to come back to the reality as his rational mind reminded him of the situation and the specific questions circling inside his brain after knowing the death news of his best friend.

With a determined expression and avoiding the older's pinned gaze jungkook asked.

"Did you kill shein?" 

There comes a question. taehyung had already seen it coming.

"You guess." 

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you." Boy responded.

"Well, why do you think I killed her?" 

"I don't know that too." 

"Then how can you say I killed her?" Ravenette raises a brow but smirked afterward when he glimpsed jungkook nodding his head with a puzzled face. It was so easy to trick him or should we say manipulate(?)

Younger only hummed before taehyung extended his hand.

"Come, it's too hot in here you'll get sick." 

Older took the boy back inside the house, this time not forgetting to lock the terrace door.

They munched on a few snacks while watching a k drama when taehyung's smart watch chimed. The only thing he keeps when he's with jungkook because he can't take a risk to keep a phone or laptop or anything which can help his bun escape so he only uses the smartwatch which he kept wearing 24'7 and puts it away safely before sleeping.

Hyungie🕴️

You can. But if anything happens then you'll be the one to take all the responsibilities, Kim taehyung! 

Aww, thanks Hyung. 

You're the best.

ILY.

(๑¯◡¯๑) I know.

Now don't mess up.

Or I'll be the first one to light a

Incense on your grave.

Of course hyung ̄ᴥ ̄

After all, you'll be the only one 

who'll Care enough to bury me.

...

Taehyung smiled scarcely before closing the little screen. 

He was waiting for his baby bun to fall asleep so he can begin his plan.

Jungkook was awake but now his eyes were becoming droopy, he had sat in the sun for too long so now the chilliness of the AC was giving him heavenly cools. 

Soon he fell asleep snoring softly with 'o' shaped pout. Taehyung takes a few pictures for his private collection before moving to commence his plan.

Firstly he gently tied jungkook's both wrists together in front and tie a black silk blindfold over his eyes. His movements were so soft and gentle that jungkook didn't even feel anything, it was just like smooth breezes caressing his skin.

Taehyung is professional when it comes to his work.

The older male carefully lifted the snoring figure and walked out of their skyscraper home. He settled the sleeping boy inside the backseat of the car and started driving out from the barren territory.

•••

"Do you think it's actually a good idea to keep him here?" A tall dimpled male asked eyeing the sleeping figure who looks almost unconscious.

"Even if it's a bad idea, I still have to keep him here. I can't leave him in that place all alone." Taehyung recited eyeing his bunny but noticed his best friend's luring gazes on his lover.

He was sitting next boy's snoozing frame, licking his thick lips while sights roamed freely at the younger's exposed chest. Blonde was just about to glide his fingers over the hard muscles of the brunette when taehyung's voice thwarted.

"Jimin! I dare you to touch him." The roaring voice was threatening enough for jimin to retrieve his small hands back.

He rolled his eyes before sighing.

"Come on, tae. Why are you not doing anything to him? He looks so fucking delicious." 

"That's my decision, hoe. Now move away, you'll wake my bun." Taehyung uttered moving jimin so he can sit between them.

His dark gazes soften when stared at his baby sleeping with an open mouth. He gently leads the younger's lolling head over his chest making boy's rest of the body press against his.

Seokjin and namjoon shared a plain look with each other while looking at the scene unfolding in front as Jimin smiled wickedly staring at his best friend because he certainly knew what is going on, unlike the other two Kim brothers.

Taehyung made jungkook sleep inside his bedroom before covering his muscular frame with raven silk sheets. 

"Hyung, now I want you to be very careful whenever you come to rest in suits because I don't want any of you to leave any doors of this floor open or unlocked especially you chim plus you can't visit if I'm not here." Taehyung clarified pointing his finger toward his soulmate.

"What?! Why?" Jimin asked feeling offended.

"Because I don't trust you with my bunny, bitch." 

"Oh, come on. I'm not stealing your nerdy hot lover from you. I just like annoying you." Jimin answered with playfulness at which Ravenette rolled his eyes.

"But tae, you also have to be careful because jungkook has worked in this place for more than two weeks so if he gets out of those doors then it'll be so easy for him to escape from the motel. I'll be here most of the day but not all the time so keep that in your mind and it's your duty to keep him in check and safe. I don't want any ruckus inside the citadel." Seokjin announced before leaving the room with his boyfriend.

"It's going to be a very tough task for you tae. A hotel is not the safest place to keep your caged lover in." Blondie voiced.

"I know chim but keeping bun in that isolated place is more worse than this. I'm afraid he'll do something I don't want him to." Taehyung replied with a void face but of course, his best friend can read through him.

"Are you afraid he'll try to escape?" 

"Even if he did escape I'll catch him and cage him again but there's something more terrifying than him running away." The raven-haired spoke with a hint of grimace in his tone which his soulmate couldn't able to pick up.

"Okay but be careful and I'll come to visit you again. Keep your lover safe. Bye bitch. Good night." A short male retired from the space leaving taehyung alone with the endless silence.

Taehyung also decided to get some sleep as morning drama is gonna get hectic little.

At governor's office📍

"Sir, I have checked through what you've told me to investigate and unfortunately, your suspicion was correct. The young master is keeping captive someone inside his secret base building but last night I got informed that he leaves with the boy he had abducted. I am yet to find out where he had taken the boy. I'll inform you as soon as I finds their new location. Thank you." The male in a grey suit put the file on a polished glass desk before the man who is known to be a governor of the country.

"Hmm. Keep a close eye on him. I don't want him to mess things up when he has important responsibilities on him." Governor retorts as the man in front only nodded before bowing and leaving the elegant place.

"Kim taehyung, you better not mess up my business in the underworld or all my hard work will go in vain. All the kids of mine are as useless as white crayons." Jin-ho rubbed his temple covered with creases and focused back on his work.

He kept his eyes especially on his youngest son's life because taehyung's involvement in his most profitable part of the business so he can't afford to lose any money and power which he earns from the underworld and that dark world shivers at his youngest's name alone.

For him, his sons are nothing more than pawns of a chess board which he has arranged over the years. He never sees his wife or his children as a family because for him, money... Power and glory are way more valuable than a bunch of people who has his own blood running through them.

•••

Jungkook was awakened by soft feather-like kisses all over his face. He would have appreciated and felt delighted by such a graceful way to start a morning only if the thought of being kidnapped didn't have crossed his mind. 

He shot up like someone had poked him with a needle on his bum. When he looked around, he found a somewhat familiar yet unfamiliar room and a very familiar handsome man laying shirtless beside him.

"Good morning, bun." Ravenette greeted in his rich morning voice bestowing a boxy grin.

Younger was still in a daze when Raven's morning voice made him broke out of his trance. 

"W-where are we?" That's the first obvious question boy asked in his groggy voice.

"Where we had our first ever kiss, babe." Older answers and bunny boy's starry brown orbs became wide.

At the same time, jungkook felt an air of relief after reckoning that now at least he is at a known place instead of completely Stanger lands plus the hotel citadel is his familiar so he might get a chance to find his esca-

"Don't even think about escape plans love. I won't let you. I bring you here because I can't take a risk to leave you alone in that place. I don't want you to lose your mind there." 

Jungkook was taken back Little at how taehyung's presumption was so right. He knows exactly what the boy is thinking. 

Psychopaths can tell what you're thinking but what they don't do is feel. They don't know What you feel.

"As if I'm not going to lose my mind in here ... And especially with you." Brunette sneered receiving a delightful yet dark chuckle from other man.

"Well, why don't you try...hmm." 

"Try What?" Boy asked.

"Try to leave your rationality for once, just do whatever you want to do without giving it a single thought... Whatever your mind speaks and heart desires. Don't think about the aftermaths or consequences and do it. Just let go of your sanity for once and then see what happens... Yeah?" Raven-haired spoke with an exciting smile as brown haired's expressions were almost horrified.

He was legitimately shocked.

"Is this how you become a psychopath?

"Oh sweetheart, Haven't you heard that saying... You should never tell a psychopath, they're a psychopath- it upsets them." 

.

.

.

TBC...

Sorry for the extremely late updates. My life has been a mess lately. I'm trying to get it together.

I know I'm already taking long to update but I am not in right state of mind to write right now. Hope my hoomans will understand my situation. 

I'm taking a short break and will come back after 1st September please be patient with me. I'm having heavy ups and downs in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 16.6K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
86.2K 5.5K 40
Kim Taehyung, a man with a cruel fate fell into the wrong hands. He ends up losing his friends and life into the very hands that he suppose was meant...
337K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
202K 9.4K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...