๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By amikaravenn

#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that... More

Book Cover
Introduction
Prologue
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.1
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.2
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.3
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.4
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.5
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.6
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.7
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.8
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.9
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.10
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.11
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.12
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.13
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.14
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.15
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.16
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.17
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.18
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.19
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.20
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.21
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.22
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.23
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.24
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.25
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.26
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.27
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.28
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.29
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.30
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.31
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.32
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.33
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.34
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.35
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.36
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.37
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.38
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.40
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.41
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.42
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.43
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.44
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.45
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.46
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.47
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.48
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.49
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.50
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.51
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.52
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.53
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.54
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.55
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.56
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.57
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.58
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.59
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.60
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.61
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.62
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.63
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.64
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.65
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.66
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.67
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.68
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.69
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.70
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.71
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.72
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.73
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.74
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.75

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.39

6.5K 390 11
By amikaravenn

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter)for spoilers.

D h r i t i

"And Chris I need a thief within 1 hour." I said to him.

"What? Thief?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah I mean a man who looks like a thief. Do one thing, say one of our men to do that work." I said to him.

"What work?" He asked me.

"Say him to act like a thief and he should be present in that godown within one hour. And yeah give this bag to him." I said to him by giving my handbag.

"What the hell are you planning DK?" Chris asked me because he is not getting any clue that what I'm planning.

"Let's wait and watch the show. I promise it will be interesting. " I winked at him. He shook his head at me.

"Why are you waiting here,go and do what I said." I said to him.

"And you both go to my Villa,okay. If you see anything suspicious...call me." I said to Aju and Ruhi. They nodded at me and get into the car and drive off from office.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on your head?" Chris mumbled and drive off from there. I walked out from building because I don't have car with me so I decided to book a cab but a familiar face stood infront of in his black kawasaki ninja 250.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just passing near by here." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Or spying on me for your so-called friend." I asked him.

"No...no Dhriti. I don't do that type of cheap things." I titled my head slightly and raised my eyebrows at him.

"You will not spy because it is a cheap thing but you can invade someone's information in phone and send locations to your friend. Is this is also a cheap thing Mr.Ranveer Mishra?Huh?" I asked him by crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry actually--" I didn't let him complete before that I grabbed his collar. He should fear next time invade in my private informations next time.

"I don't care you if you spy on other's with your technology but don't dare to invade in my private matters and share my location to others. If you repeat it again I swear..." I said by glaring deathly in his eyes.

"Okay okay...I will not do anything like this again. I promise." He said by gulping in fear.

"Okay fine. Anyways you are here so drop me on police station." I said to him by leaving his collar.

"Police Station? Why?" He asked me.

"My bag get stolen near RT godown,so I have to file a complaint on that." I said to him.

"Oh I see...okay I will drop you." He said with a smile. I climbed to his bike.

"And yeah don't try to pull your stunts to me like...sudden brake,sudden turning...if you try to do these all I will slit your throat on that second." I warned him.

"Aarush is right,you are really a Lucifer." He mumbled and a smirke appeared on my face.

"I heard that." I said to him but he didn't said anything. He started the bike.
Within 30 minutes we reached the police station. I get down from the the bike and shrug off helmet from my head.

"Veer can you please come with me?" I asked him.

"Yeah Ofcourse." He said to me and get down from his bike. We walked inside the police station. I walked near a random police officer who is sitting on his table and scrolling something on his phone.

"Excuse me Sir." I politely called him.

"Yes." He looked to our direction.

"Sir I have a complaint." I said to him.

"Please sit down." Officer said to both of us by gesturing his hand towards chairs.

"Thank you sir." We both said at sametime.

"Actually Sir my bag got stolen near the RT godown and thief run and hide in that RT godown." I said to police officer. Police officer smiled at me. I know it will be difficult to make police officers to go on that godown.

"Mam I think you're mistaken. No outsider can enter that godown it is very secured godown." Police officer said to us.

"No sir I have saw with my eyes he entered in to that godown and even I also followed him inside but he missed from my view. I'm pretty sure that he will be there. Please go and check there sir. My debit cards and important things are present in that bag. Please help." I said to Police officer.

"Mam we can't go like that to RT godown. We can't help you in this." Police officer said to me.

"Then why is this Police station here,if you can't help the public. She is saying that her bag stolen and she also told that where is the thief is hiding then also you can't able to help us." Veer yelled at Police officer. He is right but I have to make him calm down.

"Veer relax." I said by holding his hand. He nodded at me.

"Mister we can't do anything in this. What if she had misunderstood that thief is hiding there?" Police officer said to Veer. I sighed with his reply I want to distract Takurs otherwise it will be a great ruckus for Ruhi. And at the sametime I want to make Police to enter that godown.

"Do onething Dhriti, get up from here and we will talk with IG he is my father's friend." Veer said by grabbing my wrist and we stood up. Really IG? For catching a mere thief?

"One minute Sir...we will go there." Another Police officer said. Thank God finally.

"We will also join with you." Veer said to them. We all made our way to Godown.

We took 30 minutes to reach the godown. I hope Chris had sent the man here. Police officers opened the gate but guards didn't allowed them to enter inside.

"Please let us to enter inside the godown and find the thief otherwise we will arrest you all for not allowing to do our work." Inspector said to guards.

"Sir there is no thief inside you got a wrong information." One of the guards said.

"No I saw him entering inside this godown infact I followed him through the back entrance of this godown but I missed him." I interrupt the guards before they could convince the inspector. The guards look at me from head to toe. I'm sure they are thinking that I was that girl who entered inside the godown, I think now Ruhi will be safe.

"Did you hear that? So we have to do our duty. So please move aside." Inspector said to them and moved inside. Me and Veer also entered inside the godown. I saw my man who standing behind a pillar and numerous boxes surrounded him. I blinked my eyes to give him a gesture to run towards the lab so the police officers can saw the drugs stored here and the illegal drug production that going on here. As I gestured he started to run.

"Look someone is running there,catch him." Inspector said. He run towards the lab and all staff presented there stunned by seeing the police and a man running towards the lab. Anyways I'm really enjoying it. He reach infront of the lab but it has digital lock but for my fortune someone opened that door from inside. Police officers captured my man and their eyes widened when they see the lab. Police officers made their way inside the lab.

Hurray! My plan worked. Now I'm dancing inside but outside I shown a shocked face...I looked at Veer who is really shocked. He looked at me I also given him shocking look to him.

"Do you know whose this Godown is?" Veer asked me in low voice.

"Yeah...Aakhil Manohar." Yeah for world it is Aakhil Manohar's godown but Actually it is owned by Takurs.

"No. Actually it is Takur's godown." Veer said to me,he knows this?

"What? So you're going to say that this drugs are also....?" I acted like nothing know about this godown.

"I don't know." Veer said to me.

"This is your bag,right?" One of the police officer asked me. I nodded at him. He handed me the bag.

"Look if any of your things is missing." He said to me. I don't need to look that because I'm the one who send this thief here anyways I have to check that...I checked it properly.

"Nothing is missing sir." I said to him.

"Thank you so much Sir. Did I need to stay here?" I asked him.

"No Mam you can leave,we already informed the NCB." Police officer said to me and I nodded to him. I made my way to outside with Veer. Suddenly one of the guard come infront of us and gave a death glare to me.

"Because of you all these happened. Don't think that you will be alive...you will not see tomorrow's sunrise. You don't know who is our Boss,he will not take a second to kill a mere girl like you." He gritted at me. I know his boss very well...I will not see tomorrow's sunrise? Like bullshit. I will show you who is this mere girl. I was going to lash out at him but Veer stand infront of me.

"I dare your fucking Boss to touch a single hair of her. Your Boss don't know about the power behind this girl. A thought of hurting her can take your boss's life. She herself is enough to kill your Boss so keep your threat with yourself, okay?" Veer warned him in his cold voice. His voice seems pretty dangerous,for first time I had hear Veer's this type of tone. Veer grabbed my hand and walked past the guard who was staring at me like he want to kill me right now but I ignored him.

"And yeah..." Veer said by halting his steps without looking at him "Tomorrow she is going to see sunrise, she doesn't needs anyone's permission for that like no one needs that. And she is going to enjoy it more on tomorrow." I chuckled at his words. We both walked towards bike. He climbed on bike and put his helmet on his head after that I climbed on the bike and put helmet.

"Drop me on my Villa." I said to him.

"Okay." He said to me.

We reached my Villa. I get down from bike and shrugged off the helmet.

"You're not coming inside?" I asked him.

"Is your Brother is here?" He asked me. Why he is asking this?

"Yeah." I said to him.

"No I'm not coming inside, I have a important work to do." He said to me. Why he is behaving like he is feared of my brother?

"And yeah I forgot to ask,what happened to your hand?" He pointed his finger towards my bandage which have stains of blood.

"Nothing serious." I shrugged

"And yeah thank you so much for dropping me,coming with me in police station and godown--"

"Don't thank me. If I get any chance to help a beautiful woman I will do that." He said to me,I shaked my head.

"You Flirty Man! Anyways I owe you favor for you helping me. What you want as a thank you gift?" I asked him.

"I want a dinner with you. Will you come with me a dinner Beautiful?" He asked me with his flirty smile. He and his flirty things...

"Okay but today I can't come. What you say about tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Okay as your wish." He said to me.

"Okay bye then." I said to him.

"Bye." He said and drove off. I walked towards the door and pressed doorbell. Aju opened the door.

"Why did you came from office this early?" He asked me.

"Please move from way...I have a surprising ,jaw dropping news for you all." I said to him and walked towards living room. I grabbed the T.V remote and opened the News Channel.

"Riti,What happened?" Ruhi asked me.

"See yourself." I said to her.

[RT GODOWN WHICH IS OWNED BY AAKHIL MANOHAR IS SEIZED. MUMBAI POLICE FOUND THE ILLEGAL PRODUCTION OF DRUG IS GOING ON THERE AND STORAGE OF DANGEROUS DRUGS WHICH WORTHS MILLION DOLLARS.]
[AAKHIL MANOHAR IS ARRESTED FOR DRUG STORING IN HIS GODOWN AND INVOLVING IN DRUG TRAFFICKING.]

"How the fuck did you do this?" My brother asked me with complete shock.

"It was really simple...I said to police that my bag stolen and thief is hiding in that godown." I said by taking Jerry in my hands who is angry because I didn't gave attention to him.

"What? Thief? How did the thief came there?" Aju asked me.

"I sent one of my security to act as a thief." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're really a smartass,within a hour you solved this great ruckus." Aju said to me.

"I can't believe this." My brother said with 'unbelievable' voice.

"Even me also, I didn't think that it will be this much easy. Anyways it happened this much fast because of Ru." I said to him.
"But Ru don't even dare to do these type of stunts ever." I warned her again.

"So there is no need to stay here for one week,right?" She asked me.

"You have to stay here for one week because we don't know what will be Takur's reaction. It will take atleast one week to calm down these things. So let's wait and see what will they do." I said to her and she nodded to me.

"And Eatta when is your flight to Kerala?" I asked him.

"Evening 7." He said to me and I nodded to him.

"Did you packed your luggage?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said to me.

"I'm going to fresh up." I said and come to my room. After freshing up I wore a black 3 piece lounge wear. I placed the robe on bed because it is already summer if I wear robe over that my skin will burn down. I walked down stairs when I reached down lunch is already arranged on the dinning table. We had our lunch.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Time passed in a blink

"Eatta it's already 5:30,go and get ready." I said to him.

"Riti my flight is on 7 o'clock, why should I get ready now?" He asked me.

"Because of Traffic I'm saying so get ready,I will drop you." I said to him.

"Okay fine." He said and gone to his room.

"Riti, there is a news." I turned my head towards Aju.

"What news?" I asked him.

"James...he died." He said to me.

"What! How?" I was really shocked but don't have any sympathy for him.

"The room which he was sleeping caught fire because of short circuit." He said to me. Short Circuit? Why I have feeling that it is not a accidental death? First Naman's accident then Sidharth's now this. Is it just my assumptions or---

"I'm ready, can we go?" My brother's voice snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Did you know James died?" I asked him. I frowned at his expression.

"No,When?" He asked casually.

"A while ago." Aju said to him.

"Oh...I see." He said and walked towards me with his luggage.

"Anyways leave it...let's go." I said with a sigh.

"Where you both are coming?" I asked Ruhi and Aju when they both stood up from the couch.

"To airport." They both said simultaneously.

"Did you forget what I said? Don't step out from this Villa." I said to them.

"But I--"
"You both." I spatted at Aju by cutting off him.

"Oh one minute Eatta, I forget to take my robe." I said these and run to my room. After taking the robe I came to downstairs, I grabbed car key and phone. I gave a glance to both Ruhi and Aju and step out from the Villa. I get into the car and sat on the driving seat. After my brother getting into the car I drove off from the Villa.

"When are you planning to comeback?" I asked him while driving to airport.

"Umm...maybe on the last of this month or first week of next month." He said to me.

"Why are you spending this much days on Kerala?" I asked him.

"Why? Do you have any problem Lil one?" He flickered my nose.

"No. I don't have any problem. You can spend as much time wherever you want." I said to him without taking my eyes from road. This is lie because I have problem with it because after four years my brother came here now look he is going to spend almost one month in Kerala.

"I'm not going to spend that much day in Kerala." He said to me as if he understand my thoughts.

"Then what is your plan? I mean this much day where are you going to spend?" I asked him.

"After two weeks in Kerala I will directly go to Delhi for some work." He said to me.

"What work you have here?" I asked him because his all business is in foreign so practically he have no work to do here. In another word his vacation is going on in India.

"It's a surprise for you." He said to me with a smile.

"Surprise?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah." He said to me.

"Is this surprise is by any chance giving me a sister-in-law?" I asked him by wiggling my eyebrows.

"What! No." He said to me.

"What? why are you this much shocked? You are already 32 years old. When are you planning to get married?" I asked him.

"Why are behaving like typical Indian moms?" He asked me and I chuckled at him.

"I'm not behaving like a mother but as a sister I have some responsibilities, right?" I said to him.

"I'm only getting married after my little sister's wedding." He said.

"Then you are not going to marry in this whole life." I retorted.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because I'm not planning to get married, I'm going to live my life as single." I said.

"So you don't need a partner for you?" He asked me.

"Why should I need a partner when I have best accompany of myself. I'm enjoying my own companion I don't need anyone between me and myself." I said to him.

"As you are telling. You're very stubborn you will not listen to anyone when you took a firm decision." He said.

After that our whole drive was silent. We reached the airport. I parked the car and wore my robe and a cap because of famous Business Woman wherever we go papz will follow us,the thing I hate most. I get down from the car and helped my brother to take his luggage.

"Have a safe flight." I said and hugged him.

"You also drive safe." He said by kissing on my head.

"And yeah Eatta please tell this to Akash that don't even dare to spy me anymore. If he do anything like that again say him that I will slit his throat infront of his family." I said to him.

"Okay I will pass this special message to him." He said to me.

"Okay bye,call me after you reach the home safely." I said to him by waving my hand. He also waved his hand. He is figure slowly slowly disappeared from my view. I walked towards the parking area and get into my car. I drove off from airport. My phone vibrated and I attended the call,it was Chris's call.

"Oh my DK! I can't believe that you sealed that fucking godown." He yelled in call.

"And now you're calling me." I said to him.

"Sorry I took some time to process the things and you know I want to ensure the safety of our man who acted as thief." He said to me.

"Yeah make sure about his safety. Nothing should happen to him." I said to him.

"Don't worry about that. I will ensure his safety at any cost." He assured me.

"And about Anvith? How is he?" I asked Chris.

"Oh about him...he is enjoying." He said to me.

"Is he enjoying or you guys?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse it is us enjoying him by torturing the way all we could possible. Now he is regretting why he is alive...and important thing he spit out all the information he knew about Red Marvel and the drug shipment." He said. I know that Chris will make him spit out truth. Even I made him say about some information about my enemy but it was not a detailed one which I needed. Now I got every information from him. Today is actually a fucking good day because everything happening in my favor.

"Good." I said to Chris.

"Oh shit! What the hell!" I cursed when my car drifted without any reason...I think front tyre got punctured. Somehow I managed to halt the car without causing any injuries.

"What happened DK?" He asked while I opened the door and looked if my assumptions is true or not. This road is a short cut to avoid highway road and traffic I used this way,the thing is there is no one in this road and at the sametime no vehicle is passing by here.

"My tyre got punctured but how it happened all of sudden because nothing was wrong when I coming from airport." I said to Chris and I bend down to see something there like a metals on road. It was nails that means...realization hit me hard at the sametime a bright light of a vehicle hitted my face I turned my face to side and my right hand which is holding phone I covered my face when I couldn't adjust bright light. I adjusted my eyes to look what is happening. I opened my eyes only to see a truck is coming fast aiming at me.

"Chris..." His name slipped out from my mouth. Goosebumps erected on my body. I stood still like numb don't able to react to this sudden situation. Truck was just two fingers away but someone holded my left wrist and pulled me towards to himself. My face hitted on a hard chest only to figure out it is a man who saved me. I'm breathing heavily only thing I can hear now is my heavy breath while my eyes are closed tightly, I felt him wrapping his hands around me trying to make me calm down. But why this touch is very familiar to me and his cologne also. I freed myself from him.

"Thank you. It was so close." I mumbled to him by raking my hairs to back still I feel shiver running down on my spine. I don't fear death I faced that many times and comeback to life but the thing is our last moment when death reach nears us...when we see our whole life like a film infront of our eyes and leaving our loved ones forever is something terrible. I placed my both hands on my knees and my legs weakened.
But two strong arms holded me by shoulders from back.

"Calm down...you are safe and fine with me." He said softly. I recognized the owner of voice. What the hell he was doing here? How did he came here? After me?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
⋆⍣⋆

(Dhriti's attire)

Here is the new chapter.

Finally we crossed 26K readers. Thank you my dear readers for supporting me like this😘.

If you like this chapter don't forget to press the ☆ button. 

You have to complete the target if you want a early story update actually number of votes are really less,the readers are increasing but votes are not increasing.

Target:- 100 votes. Complete it for next update.

What do you think about this chapter? Let me know in comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58.9K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
122K 8.2K 45
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
1.3M 94.8K 63
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ž & ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง...
37.6K 2K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...