PITBABE - ENGLISH [END]

By Summ3r_Dawn

📚 END - 25 Chapters + 5 Special 📚 Charlie wants to be a racecar driver, but he doesn't have a racecar of hi... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 1 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1/1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 25 (Part 1/2) - END
Chapter 25 (Part 2/2) - END
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 1/2)
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 2/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 1/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 2/2)
Special 3: Uncle Alan
Special Chapter 4 : YOUR TURN!
Special Chapter 5: Forever & Always

Chapter 12 (Part 2/2)

41.7K 622 332
By Summ3r_Dawn

This part was released without any proofreading or editing process. So, please bear with that....

* * * * *

"Because I think about myself, that's why I want it." The owner of the thin figure furrowed his brows. He always thought that Way was the person who understood him the most. But today, it felt like his best friend didn't know him at all. "I want to have Charlie because I want to be happy. It's that simple and I don't have to think about anything else."

"..."

"And I understand that one day, maybe I will regret it and it might make me sad. But don't you think the opposite is also possible, isn't?"

".."

"I live with him every day, and I know that."

"But what he thinks about you, you never know, right?"

Babe could only remain silent. He already had the answer in his heart. But he didn't dare to answer honestly. Looks like Pit Babe isn't the one everyone knows, right? A Pit Babe who is never afraid and never cares what other people think, That's just a created image.

The real Babe wasn't that strong.

"Or do you really know but pretend not to care?"

"Way..."

"You're not that stupid, I know."

"If someone feels it, can't they live it?"

Babe didn't immediately deny it. However, the questions used to ask back are no different from rejection.

"In the past, you never felt anything. You're probably just confused."

"Way, don't be like this." Babe gently touched his best friend's shoulder with a sad expression. "Maybe the reason we were able to be together this long is because we were in the right situation."

"..."

"If we weren't friends, maybe we wouldn't be together now."

It was Babe's rejection so very clear and honest that even when everyone else left the room, Way still couldn't move anywhere.

..

..

"I apologize..."

It was true, Charlie apologized to him a hundred times a day. And he thinks what he heard today is enough. But the giant boy still found something to say

"I'm so angry with you, Charlie"

Babe spoke quietly and just stood there without thinking to interrupt or return the hug because Charlie was so annoying. While they were enjoying their time together, suddenly the dog-faced boy picked up the phone and started talking. After a few words, he came back and said that he had to leave on urgent business even though he had just teased him and stripped him naked until Babe was almost completely naked.

"Sorry, but this is a very urgent matter." Charlie said feeling guilty as he patted his back gently.

"I'll straighten everything out and come back as soon as possible. When I come back, let's continue."

"When you come back, I will already have a new husband."

"Oh, so that means I'm your husband now?"

"Shut up!"

"Okay..." The boy let go of the hug and smiled teasingly before walking over to sit down.

"Are you going and having dinner together?"

"Sure, how can I let you eat alone?"

"I can eat alone"

"But eating with me is better." Said Charlie who had just finished tying his shoelaces. He stood up and smiled so brightly that Babe looked annoyed, so Babe couldn't help but pinch Charlie's cheek.

Babe smiled and said, "Wait...."

"..."

"Hurry up and get back soon."

"Okay..." the tall owner agreed firmly before pulling the person in for a soft kiss on the lips and then pulling away.

"I will be right back."

"Very good, nong!!" Babe said sarcastically then the door closed and he was left alone for a while until the boy finished taking care of his business. Babe walked back into the living room with a gloomy expression. At the moment, it made me feel a little depressed, maybe because he was used to being with Charlie, and having to sit alone like this made it even more boring.

As he sat down, Babe's eyes found Charlie's wallet lying on the table. As soon as he saw him, Babe I felt like his ears were going to explode again because that clumsy boy always forgot things and if asked he would just realize it. Previously, he said that there was no way he would have to wait for the train, so he would have to take a taxi to get home.

No matter how much he wanted to scold him, in the end Babe took the wallet and stormed out of the room. It wasn't a good idea to let Charlie go out without his wallet, so he hurriedly pressed the elevator button and followed the boy.

As soon as he got out of the elevator, he turned left and right to find the brat while pressing the phone to call Charlie. But Charlie wasn't answering the phone at all, so he ran to the front of the condo just in case he saw the kid standing there hailing a cab. And when he ran outside, he actually found it. But it doesn't look like it's a taxi.

Babe stood still instead of running towards Charlie when he felt what he saw was strange. Charlie didn't call a taxi like he said he would. He got into a black sedan, which was opened by a man in a suit. The young man's expression was more serious than he remembered, and what made his heart flutter was the tie-bros of the man in the suit who came to pick up Charlie.

GOLDEN TRIANGLE

In fact, Babe wanted it to just happen by chance. But no matter how he looked at it, he didn't think it could be a coincidence. Starting from expensive cars, men in black suits, and the golden triangle symbol. And he couldn't think of anyone other than the person who had raised him at one point in his life.

But how did Charlie leave with Pa's underlings?

Or... was that man still secretly following him? Because the first time he left him, he sent people to secretly follow him all the time, trying to persuade him to return home. But Babe refused to come back until finally the old man just gave up.

But looking at what was happening now, Babe thought that Pa might not give up like he thought. The man must have been thinking about doing something, and the more he found out that he now had Charlie with him, such a cunning person must have thought of using him to negotiate with him.

He knew that the man played very neatly. If he doesn't do anything, that's not like him. But it seems, he forgot how to raise Babe.

His habit of being possessive and eliminating anyone who interferes with something comes from Pa.

..

..

"Tell your brother to go back home."

The deep voice of a middle-aged man sounded as he picked up an expensive pen and calmly signed the document in front of him.

"He's not my brother."

Charlie argued quietly. The young man's face was expressionless and was always like this whenever he wore a suit and stood in front of his father.

"He's my son. How could he not be your brother?"

"Then why don't you come and ask for it yourself? "

"Don't talk back to adults, Charlie."

It's funny, this man still dares to teach social etiquette to other people, even though he himself has done worse things than just replying.

"Tell him to come home, what's so difficult?"

"That's not my job."

"Whatever I said, is your duty." Her smooth voice still gave the listener goosebumps and as usual, he said it without lifting his head from the documents on the table.

"Do you think what you are doing now is your choice?"

"..."

"No, you can do that because I let you go."

"Calm down, listen to me first."

Charlie tried to hold Babe while Babe resisted as hard as he could, as if he didn't want him to touch his fingertips. It drove him almost crazy in pain.

"I know what you are thinking. But it's not like that. I can explain it."

"You don't need to explain the damn thing! I don't want to listen! "

Babe slammed Charlie's shoulder as hard as he could. The more he did, the more he saw things he didn't want to see.

Babe doesn't want to see everything in this house. He didn't want to see people here. Didn't want to see the man he hated and what he didn't want to see the most was Charlie who was wearing the same clothes as those people and had that damn brooch stuck to his tie as he saw now.

"P'Babe..."

"You! You are the one for me! How could you do this to me?!"

Babe slammed his fist into Charlie's chest, and it wasn't the light punch that the other liked to make when playing with him. But it was all a force that emerged from anger and disappointment that could not be compared with anything.

"You know everything. But you've been fooling me all this time! I'm very stupid, aren't I? "

"No, it's not like that." Charlie started to raise his voice when he saw that Babe didn't want to listen to him at all, plus the rain was falling harder than the leaking sky. The young Alpha had to scream, even though he had never thought of saying something like that to Babe.

"I know him, but I don't work for him. Please listen to me, I beg you."

"Listen to what? Listen to the story you made up and lie to me again?!"

Babe scolded so loudly that his face turned red before mustering the last of his strength to push Charlie away, causing the tall, oblivious figure to stumble backwards and almost fall.

"What else are you lying about? Do you work in the IT field? No money? Or is there something else that still doesn't end with lies? "

"I admit, I lied to many things. But I didn't mean to lie to you, P'Babe... I"

"A lie is a lie! What excuse will you make?"

Babe angrily grabbed Charlie by the collar of his shirt! Everything is wet. However, the cold rainwater that was falling could not reduce the pain that was in his heart at this time.

"Are what you say true? Right now I don't even dare to call your name because I don't know the name of the person I've been calling all this time?"

"...."

"I've told you everything. Things I've never told anyone, I've told you!!!!"

"..."

"I cried in front of you because I think you are the most sincere person."

The anger and disappointment that radiated in Babe's eyes made Charlie not dare to reply. The young man only thought that he was as stupid as Babe said, even though he knew that one day it would be like this. But he did it anyway. If he didn't call him stupid, he didn't know what else to call himself.

"Did you ever tell me the truth, Charlie?"

Babe gritted his teeth until his mouth trembled. The slender hand that was holding his clothes was also shaking. The beautiful eyes he loved to look at were now red, but he didn't know whether Babe was crying or not because it was raining so he couldn't see anyone else's tears.

But he knew Babe must be angry.

"Right now, just by looking at your face, I can only see lies!" The owner of the figure said, his voice trembling. "No matter what you did, I'm telling you here that it was a very bad act and I will never forgive you."

"P'Babe..."

Hearing that sentence, Charlie immediately shouted. Her tears were washed away by the rain until they were indistinguishable. Her shaking body and constricted throat were probably good evidence of how sick he was.

"Sorry, I know I was wrong. But can you not do this? Help..."

"I'll only blame myself for being stupid enough to always sleep in the same bed, but I never really knew you that well." Babe said harshly, then pushed Charlie onto the grass that was soaked with water and mud from the rain.

"But I don't think I can blame myself for an annoying person like you. ai SAT"

"..."

"You were the one who did that. Why should I feel guilty? It's not my fault!!"

"..."

"It's your fault, asshole!!"

Babe screamed until his neck twisted before punching the person who was being pressed on the grass with all his strength until his face turned and his glasses fell off his face. There was blood at the corner of Charlie's mouth.

It came out due to the force of the blow.

But the person who was hit didn't think about retaliating at all. Charlie agreed to lie still, thinking that if a spanking would make Babe forgive him, he agreed to accept the skinny alpha's wrath.

Babe vented his anger with a punch, until he felt he couldn't control himself. The fact that he punched Charlie in the face didn't make him feel any better.

But instead, everything became more painful. It hurt, as if he was the one being hit, and it wasn't fair. The person who should have been hurt was Charlie, not him, even though that person had caused him this much pain. But why is he still afraid that other people will get hurt too, even though that person was never really afraid that he would get hurt?

Why?

Babe stood up and looked down at the person who was still crying. The more he looked at the young man's face, the angrier he became. The more he looked at the glasses falling to the ground, the more stupid he felt.

"Whoever came to warn me, I didn't listen because I was sure you wouldn't deceive me."

Babe lowered his voice and looked at Charlie with eyes that made people almost die when they saw them.

"I believe everything you say! Because I thought you wouldn't be like other people!"

The owner of the figure screamed in pain before stomping on Charlie's glasses until nothing was left. His clear lenses shattered into pieces and his temples fell off his glasses. While its owner lay sobbing on the ground, not knowing what he should do with what was happening right now.

"Charlie that I know never existed, and even these glasses aren't real! "

Babe's whole body was shaking until Charlie thought the guy wouldn't be able to stand, so the boy slowly lifted himself up and tried to get closer.

But Babe backs off and he cries to himself.

"I thought you liked racing..."

Babe's voice was trembling and soft, completely different from before, but the price of the conversation was attached to his feelings. It's worse than that...

"...I thought you loved me."

That last sentence was like a thousand knives thrust into Charlie's body. He thought he was a strong fighter but now he was wet, cold and looked very weak. But what's worse than that... he's the one who made Babe like this. In fact it was so painful that Charlie's entire body went numb.

He knew he didn't have the right to cry either, but since his crying this time wasn't for himself, he thought it didn't matter. He cried to make up for all the tears Babe lost because of him.

"If I knew this... I wouldn't love you at all..."

Babe turned around and left after finishing his sentence. He looked like he was losing consciousness so Charlie tried to chase him.

But in the end, he couldn't catch up with him and Babe got in the car and he drove away without giving a loser like him a chance to catch up with him.

"Khun Charlie"

Kenta came with a big umbrella and walked over and stood next to Charlie who was sitting with his head in the rain.

"Get the car..." Charlie said quietly, still looking down at his mud-stained palms.

"I don't think you should follow him now. Wait until he calms down..."

It's rare for Kenta to see the young master look panicked like this. Maybe it's even better to call it never at all.

"You are right...."

If it weren't for that person, he would never have seen Khun Charlie looking more like a human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.9K 40
what if both the racing world collides?? pitbabe&charlie meet payu& rain??? omegaverse world meets normal human world??? what if rain being a curious...
774K 14.9K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
40.8K 1.2K 48
"You work for me, I own you" "You will never own me" (TW: blood, gang, guns, blood, mental breakdowns, sa, sh) I wrote the first half of the book a...
47K 410 22
Charlie wants to be a racecar driver but he doesn't have a racecar of his own. The only solution he comes up with is to make a bizarre agreement with...