Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 12 Women of his life

1K 44 12
By writerofnew

The next day

Y/N enters his home and sees Caleb and Megan already there sitting on the couch.

"Fuck Adrian, i'll whoop his ass again." Caleb says making Megan roll her eyes.

"We need to get Scaria.. I've been itching to get my hands on her." Megan says making Y/N smirk a little as he sits down.

"What did you want to talk about?" Caleb asks him.

Y/N unlocks the phone and shows them what Scarlett said.

"What are you gonna do?" Caleb asks him.

"I don't know." Y/N replies as he sits on the bean bag.

"Megan!" Both of the boys call out to her.

"Whaatt?!" She asks.

"Help!" Y/N and Caleb say whining a little making her roll her eyes.

"It's simple Y/N." Megan says.

"Do you care about her?" She asks.

"She playing games." Caleb says as Y/N agrees with him.

"Just answer the question." Megan tells them as she smacks Caleb on the shoulder.

"Strong ass." Caleb replies rubbing his shoulder.

"Yea Megan, I care about her." Y/N tells her.

"Then you're either gonna step up and date her.. Allow yourself to trust." Megan starts.

"Or let her go." Megan states making Caleb turn to Y/N.

Y/N turns to Caleb hoping he says otherwise.

"She's right buddy." Caleb says.

"I'm gonna call her-

Y/N gets interrupted by his phone ringing.

He sees the Caller ID and it hits him heavy.

"Dad?" Y/N asks as he puts the phone to his ear.

Megan and Caleb smile at the fact that his dad called him. They know Y/N doesn't talk to most of his family. His dad is one of the only ones he completely loves.

"Put him on speaker." Caleb says smiling so Y/N does it.

"Where are you son?" His dad asks with his voice sounding strained.

"I'm at home why, what's wrong?" Y/N asks as he gets worried a little.

"It's your mom kiddo.." His dad says.

"Dad, you know she doesn't want anything to do with m-"She passed away this morning." He finishes.

Y/N's world spins around him and he passes out. His phone falls as they rush to him.

"Y/N!!" They both yell as Caleb barely catches him.

~~

When Y/N wakes up he sees Megan, Zack and Caleb standing around him. He sits up and Zack immediately hugs him. Zack wasn't good with the family either but he was still somewhat close to their mom still.

"How could she leave.." Y/N says as his older brother cries and holds him.

Tears come to Megan's eyes as she sees one of her closest friends going through it. Caleb wraps an arm around her as a tear comes to his eyes as well.

"She just passed away man.." Zack says with a strained voice.

The two brothers hug as Y/N's face is wet from his own tears. When they finally let go Y/N immediately runs out of the room.

"Y/N!!" Caleb calls out.

"Where is he going?" Megan asks as she looks extremely worried.

"THE GUNS!" Zack yells as the three eyes widen and sprint out to Y/N.

Y/N gets to the door and doesn't even stop to open it. He runs through it shoulder first, knocking the door down. He grabs the 40 cal on the wall and the ammunition for it. He walks out to the back yard and starts letting off round after round at the targets.

"BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!"

He shoots the other five bullets letting out his anger.

"BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!"

"AAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" He yells furiously as he shoots.

He grabs another clip as the tears fall from his face again.

"BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!-

He passes out again as His brother pushes down on a pressure point. He catches him and the gun drops to the grass.

Caleb grabs the gun and unloads it before walking back inside. Megan walks to Y/N and looks at him sadly.

"Why is this hitting him so hard?" Megan asks.

"I'm not sure, yeah she is still our mom but she picked Scaria over him." Zack replies sadly with tears in his eyes.

"When is the next day he has to be on set?" Caleb asks.

"A few days." Zack replies.

"I'm calling Nolan.. He's not gonna be ready." Caleb says taking out his phone.

"Nolan's probably still on the plane." Megan tells him making him nod.

"Let's get him to his room." Zack says as he starts compartmentalizing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Y/N wakes up he's alone in a dark room. His room... just him.

He thinks about his mother and her passing and the tears come back instantly.

His mother passed away.

"Mom..." He lets out as his knees come up to his chest.

He wraps his arms around his knees as he puts his head down. Crying and trembling for the loss of his mother. As he sits there for minutes he eventually stands up and paces around the room.

Y/N goes and turns the light on and closes them for a second from the bright light. He grabs his phone and calls the first number he sees.

A few rings go by before they finally pick up.

"Hello." The person says to him as he sits on the bed.

"He..llo." He replies with a strained voice matching his brother and father.

"Y/N? Why do you sound like that? Why am I looking at the ceiling?" The person asks.

He picks the phone up but only shows the top of his hair.

"Y/N, please don't play on my phone right now." They say to him.

He puts his face in the camera and the person puts the phone closer.

"What happened?" They asks with concern.

"My mother died." He tells her.

"Ohh man, I'm so sorry Y/N... When did you find out?" They asks.

"A few hours ago.." He replies before taking his face out the camera again.

"I'm on my way." They say to him.

"Ok." He replies before they hang up.

~~~

Y/N's phone goes off and he looks at the text. The person he called earlier is at the door. He walks downstairs and takes a deep breath before opening it.

"I'm-

He gets cut off by their arms wrapping around his neck. Making him immediately hug back and cry again. He cries into their shoulder and they don't care about the shirt they have on.

"You deserve love Scar, and i'm sorry that I can't give you that right now." He says softly through the tears.

"I don't care about that right now Y/N. You need me and i'm going to be here." Scarlett replies as tears find their way to her eyes.

They walk inside and sit on the couch still holding each other. He pulls away from her and she wipes his face for him.

"She died." Y/N says again as if he's hearing about it for the first time.

"She died still thinking i'm a killer." He says making Scarlett confused.

She puts a hand on the back of his neck as she thinks and finally puts it together.

"That's why you weren't on speaking terms.. She believed Scaria." Scarlett says as her heart breaks for him.

Scarlett pulls Y/N to her as he cries and rest his head on her shoulder. She hugs him and rubs his back as tears fall from her eyes.

"Look, Y/N..-"I know." He says cutting her off.

"You doing this for me isn't fair to you." He says as he looks her in the eyes.

"Can you be here for just tonight then?" He asks as he wipes the tears off her face making her do the same to him.

"Of course." She replies making him hug her again.

The two actors hug each other intensely not knowing when the next time they hug will be.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

💔 he let her go..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 775 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...
1.6M 40.1K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...
5.9K 34 35
You are Y/n Downey. A very popular actress all over the world. As you guessed, You are the 24 year old daughter of Robert Downey jr. You were Y/n Ste...
213K 4.8K 31
Peter Parker and Y/N Y/L/N have been good friends for a year now. They are science partners, and Y/N ends up staying for the weekend with the Stark f...