Only Reputations (Male reader...

بواسطة writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... المزيد

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {M}(Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}(Megan)
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {L.M}(Megan}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}(Megan}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}(Emilia Clarke)
CH. 30 An I {M}(Emilia & Anna De Armas)
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}(Emilia)
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}(Leana Headey)
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}(Emilia, Candice Patton, Nina Dobrev, Jessica Parker)
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}(Megan)
CH. 43 Women are my weakness {L.M}(Nina)
Chapter 43^ {M}(Nina, Kat Graham, Claire Holt)
CH. 44 Dragons {L.M}(Emilia)
CH. 45 Unexpected but Welcomed PT.1
CH. 46 Unexpected but Welcomed PT.2 {M}(Jennifer Lawrence and ??)

CH. 10 The text..

940 47 6
بواسطة writerofnew

June 15th, 2010

Somewhere in Glasgow

Y/N has been shooting for days now and is excited to be working on his own movie. Excited to be back with Nolan, Cillian, Michael, Morgan and James.

On the first day, he did feel nervous when Nolan first said action. Nolan told him to take a breather and he gratefully accepted it. RDJ called him when he went back to his trailer and the two had a nice talk.

They are the only five who've been in all three batman movies. Liam was coming back to be in the third movie making it his second appearance in the trilogy.

He also would be working with Joseph Gordon-Levitt again. The first time in the batman series though. Same thing for Marion Cotillard since both of them were in Inception.

Another person he worked with for this third movie is Tom Hardy, who plays bane. Tom had to put on some weight for the role. He had to put on even more since Y/N is jacked himself. The CGI will do the rest though for health reasons.

He also met Anne Hathaway who will play his eventual lover. Selina Kyle who DC fans will know as CatWoman.

Right now he's sitting by Nolan who is in his director chair. He still has on the pants and boots to the batman suit. As he just got done filming some scenes.

Tom is shooting a scene and Y/N drifts out of reality. He thinks about how Adam who is Anne's husband. Was so ok with her being the love interest for him.

"Why can't I develop that level of trust?" He asks himself.

"Hey, you alright?" Nolan asks him making him snap out of his thoughts.

He looks around and sees that Tom and the others left already. Nolan stands up making him turn to him.

"Come on kid, let's get some food." Nolan tells him making him nod.

~~~~

"Are we done for today? Cuz i'm not moving after I eat this." Y/N tells him as he damn near drools.

"Haha go ahead kid, you're done for today." Nolan replies laughing.

He digs in and starts devouring the food. Nolan hands him a drink which he gladly accepts. The two eat their food for a little minute before eating and talking. They get joined by Michael Caine, who plays Alfred.

"What were you thinking about back there?" Nolan asks him as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Y/N takes a deep breath before wiping his mouth with a napkin as well.

"You two know Scarlett right?" Y/N asks hesitantly.

"Do we know one of the biggest actresses in the world?" Michael asks him making them laugh a little at the silly question.

"She and I have been, getting closer since they brought me on to do Iron Man 2." Y/N tells him.

"Yes yes, I along with others have seen the media eating you two up." Nolan replies.

"I also saw the clip of you two at the carnival. How on earth did you break that game?" Michael asks him.

"Scarlett's daughter wanted a dora toy so I got it for her. That guy in the video was talking about Scar so I just pictured his face was the button and swung hard." Y/N replies shrugging making Nolan laugh.

"You care for her daughter and her don't you?" Michael asks him.

"I want to let her in but everytime I do I retract.. Still worried about bad things popping up or me lashing out from Scaria at her." Y/N explains.

"What does she think?" Nolan asks.

"She... She wants me to lean in to it. She knows I have feelings for her and she wants me to run with it." Y/N tells him as he stares at his food.

"So run, Y/N nothing in life will ever be the perfect circumstance. You just weigh your options and determine your move." Nolan says.

"I don't know, i'm just scared of ruining this. Me and Scaria started off the same way." Y/N tells him.

"Do you think Scarlett is a better person than Scaria?" Nolan asks.

"Yea but that's an extremely low bar." Y/N jokes making them chuckle.

"Does she clear the bar or does she just get over it?" Michael asks making the young actor think.

"She's not even on the same playing field." Y/N answers making Nolan and Michael smile.

"Exactly, she won't wait too much longer Y/N.. The good ones never do." Michael tells him.

"Now, I've got to shoot more scenes.. You my good friend go easy when you go out with Tom." Nolan says as he and Michael stand up.

"Go easy on them nolan." Y/N replies with a smirk.

"I never do." Nolan replies walking away.

"He really doesn't." Michael says as he joins Nolan.

Y/N checks his phone and goes to instagram after seeing a new comment from a certain someone.

He rolls his eyes before he finds himself smiling at her comment. He swipes over to his contacts and presses her name. Deciding from if he should call or text he chooses the later.

"Batsy accepts your apology🖤"  ~ Y/N

"Facetime?"  ~ One&Only Scar🖤

He hesitates at the text and swipes out of the messages.

"I shouldn't have let her in that much the other day." He thinks to himself.

"I want to call her but knowing i'm not ready will just be leading her on. The closer we get the more she'll want to do this. I still won't be ready." He thinks to himself.

Y/N hears another notification and he checks it.

"It's ok if you don't want to. I was just asking." ~ One&Only Scar🖤

Y/N sighs before he texts her back.

"I'm going out with Tom in a few. Facetime later tonight?" ~ Y/N

"Sure, see you then😘" ~ One&Only Scar🖤

"See you🖤." Y/N

Y/N lets out a deep breath before grabbing his food and walking to his trailer. Zack waits outside while he changes and takes him back to the resort when he's done.

"You alright?" Zack asks as Y/N walks slowly to the car.

"I think I got the itis." He replies making his brother laugh as he gets in the car.

"You still going out with Tom?" Zack asks as he starts driving.

"Yea, tell him give me a few hours." Y/N replies as he closes his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N wakes up and immediately yawns as he does a big stretch. He looks around and sees Zack in the kitchen.

"What time is it?" He asks groggily as he sits up on the couch.

"7." Zack replies.

"2 hour nap, alright. Is Tom ready?" Y/N asks as he rubs his eyes before yawning again.

"Bro, it's 7am." Zack tells him.

"WHAT?!" Y/N yells grabbing his phone.

He checks the time and it is indeed 7:am. He unlocks his phone and sees the missed calls and texts from Scarlett.

"You didn't forget about me did you?"

"Y/N!!"

"Rose says goodnight."

"Good night😘." ~ One&Only Scar🖤

He smiles at the three texts before he sees the fourth one.

He reads the text and he drops his head to his hands. Y/N realizes what he is doing to her. The one person he wanted to protect more than himself...

And it's all because of him.

"Bro it's 7:05, we have to get to set in 10 minutes. You know they put Nolan on a tight schedule. Get ready so we can get to the car." Zack tells him as he waits by the door.

Y/N reads the text over and over and he freezes up, Zack starts to see it in his face. His body starts to stiffen making Zack's eyes widen.

"It's happening!" Zack shouts as he runs to him.

"Come on." He says as he guides Y/N to his room to change clothes.

"Get ready." Zack tells him before taking his phone and walking back to the door.

"Oh shit." Zack says after he reads the text.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What do you think the text says?.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15K 736 61
PLEASE READ. I've thought about doing this story for awhile now and I've decided to upload it. In this story Y/N L/N is a normal boy growing up in...
34.5K 821 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
83.1K 3.3K 33
(Y/n) is alive and well, but, no one knows. Not only does no one know but those close to her are gearing up to fight her and the cause she was brainw...
4.3K 124 30
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...